Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,590 members, 7,926,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:11 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9074246 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) ... (14308) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
stuff46:

With the way them de fire gun here, i come de fear for you. Comot this your fine face for here to avoid stories that touch. (no pun intended)

** Runs out the thread**... grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Why A 40 dey take style avoid Dadehmola?

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
codedguy1:

grin grin
Lool! I thought i was the only one who noticed.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
codedguy1:

grin grin

AdeLaNa1:
Lool! I thought i was the only one who noticed.....

Obviously his post was deleted

Shut up your pit latrine mouth there. Eran ibiye

Simple English Oponu Soweto no kuku fit understand. Show where I idolized Eboue, Hoyte or facking Diaby? Its evident your mama shat you through her rancid anus

That is why Oralle who is relatively new on this section needed less than 15mins to put you and your batallion of mental handicaps in a guillotine choke.

Lol what a wasteman! You losers really need to get a life, maybe they told you I was your father that abandoned you at birth because your obsession don reach labe orun territory. Why grown man go dey track another man post for half a decade. Walahi o ti n si ere. Listen clearly Fagdemola, I don't think you heard me, I did not have sexual relations with that woman Miss Dadehmola cheesy

See ehn while you monitor 40's every post A-40 is not even aware of your existence as you are too stewpid to show up on my radar.

Reetardo Banks

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/2681#43065249

We Bayern fans dont run from anyone

Niggas bleed like us, Can you picture a Bayern fan being scared of a nigga that breathe the same air as us.

Pound for pound we give grief to all who cross our path, Pressed down shaken together

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

Obviously his post was deleted

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/2681#43065249

We Bayern fans dont run from anyone

Niggas bleed like us, Can you picture a Bayern fan being scared of a nigga that breathe the same air as us.

Pound for pound we give grief to all who cross our path, Pressed down shaken together

shocked See mr. ramuzaki feeling so fly! Eran igbe feeling like a lion. The same ramuzaki that cannot defend his foolishness on his own thread and was rather running away.

You and your omodo boy-boy kuku know your level for this board. cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
Pataki:

shocked See mr. ramuzaki feeling so fly! Eran igbe feeling like a lion. The same ramuzaki that cannot defend his foolishness on his own thread and was rather running away.

You and your omodo boy-boy kuku know your level for this board. cool

We are on the thread to make sensible discussion not to entertain foolishness from you and airmark. Next week barcelona dey come disgrace you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2016
So one fake a§s dunderhead was spewing trash and all of a sudden it's heavenly for some people.. (well, dimwits will always be dimwits)...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
grin grin grin
The brutalisation of A40, just hope that ninja doesn't die of tetanus.... (those injuries no be play)..

Where is Afrodoc when you need him?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
elrony:
grin grin grin
The brutalisation of A40, just hope that ninja doesn't die of tetanus.... (those injuries no be play)..

Where is Afrodoc when you need him?
Afrodoc is fake, he couldnt heal elf after what adelana and dayo did to him.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
nonsoroyalty:

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
Raumdeuter er you can mumu shaa sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LordEmperoris1(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
Joeace3000:

This is not fair, honestly. These are the things that lead people to suicide
grin
Joeace3000:

This is not fair, honestly. These are the things that lead people to suicide
grin

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=AdeLaNa1post=43075999][/quote] grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
nonsoroyalty:

You think it's easy to rehabilitate an elf with damaged brain cells...

Afrodoc is trying joor.

I just pray he can come to A40 aid, those injuries Dadehmola engineered on him are life threatening! !
grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
JayKayMaybachz:
Raumdeuter er you can mumu shaa sad

cheesy grin cheesy... na old age
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
JayKayMaybachz:
Rumdeuter er you can mumu shaa sad

What is this one saying?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
ElFenomeno1:
I sympathise with my brother Sinizia Times are not good at all cry
Thanks for your sarcastic condolence/pity in this time of trial for me. undecided cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joeace3000(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

What is this one saying?

That you are a first class undisputed mumu on this board mr ramuzaki.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
Pataki:

That you are a first class undisputed mumu on this board mr ramuzaki.

Dindinrin Pataki. Havent you been disgraced enough on this thread today

Its time to go smoke igbo and just sleep

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:03am On Feb 20, 2016
nonsoroyalty:

What did Adelana and Dayo do?
Zilch!!!
Quit giving those two dimwits unnecessary credits!
Ramuzaki has been running since I challenged him
Adelana the pathetic scummie has only succeeded in serenading you halfwits with dumb gifs.... nothing more
Please nucca please!
We don't play
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:20am On Feb 20, 2016
abeg why dem de call dayo ramuzaki? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 7:42am On Feb 20, 2016
weedtaker:

as rumour has it, he said Okazaki is a Goal Keeper for Leicester city. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 7:57am On Feb 20, 2016
SetrakusRa:

as rumour has it, he said Okazaki is a Goal Keeper for Leicester city. grin grin
blood of god! shocked dede pataki na true?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2016
SetrakusRa:

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2016
SetrakusRa:

bwuahahahahaha!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 10:03am On Feb 20, 2016
weedtaker:
blood of god! shocked dede pataki na true?

Right from the horse's mouth himself:
raumdeuter:

I am a seasoned analyst. And by our fruit people can see.

raumdeuter:

Okazaki isnt used as the striker in Leicester. Everyone knows Vardy and Ulloa are the strikers for Leicester except for illiterates like you

Ramuzaki has refused to tell us what position Okazaki plays in. Maybe, we need to set-up a committee to review this grandiose foolishness from this so-called seasoned analyst.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2016
weedtaker:

Go and check the bayern thread and see for yourself what myself, Pataki and airmark did to the guffanti!
Oponu Ramuzaki oshi ni bobo yen!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
^^^ oga i see una handwork grin, no wonder dayo haven't said anything.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 1:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
weedtaker:
^^^ oga i see una handwork grin, no wonder dayo haven't said anything.

Lol....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
Here's what the papers are saying...

The Daily Mirror:  Manchester United have made a desperate SOS call to Jose Mourinho - with Louis van Gaal on the brink of the sack. Struggling United's executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward is believed to have contacted Mourinho's agent Jorge Mendes on Friday morning to see if the former Chelsea boss is willing to take over from Van Gaal before the end of the season.

The Sun:  Manchester United made a frantic call to Jose Mourinho’s agent over fears he was heading back to Inter Milan. Club chief Ed Woodward is still publicly backing boss Louis van Gaal despite the Europa League embarrassment against Danish minnows Midtjylland. But as Mourinho issued a statement making clear he does not need to tout for jobs, Woodward phoned agent Jorge Mendes within hours of his return from Denmark.

Manchester Evening News: Louis van Gaal faces three games that could seal his fate at Manchester United. United face Shrewsbury in the fifth round of the FA Cup on Monday amid growing fears that the squad has reached such a low ebb that they could be the victims of a giant-killing. Van Gaal then hopes to turnaround their first leg Europa League defeat to Midtjylland when the Danish minnows head to Old Trafford next Thursday. A  crunch seven days ends with a Premier League clash against title-chasing Arsenal that could cut them further adrift of the race for the top four. Another set of damaging results could effectively call time on his tenure.

The Guardian: Louis van Gaal has lost the confidence of a group of senior Manchester United players and José Mourinho is their preferred option as his replacement. While Van Gaal is generally well liked among the squad, this influential faction has been unsure for a while about him being able to turn the side’s fortunes around. Thursday’s dismal 2-1 defeat at Midtjylland in the Europa League last-32 first leg has reaffirmed this view of Van Gaal, with players uneasy about his tactics and training methods. Mourinho is seen as the man who can return the club to winning ways.

The Daily Telegraph: Manchester United chief executive Ed Woodward remains set on resisting the prospect of appointing Jose Mourinho in place of his struggling manager Louis van Gaal as the club’s embattled manager faces a run of five games in 14 days beginning on Monday.

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/man-united-reports-louis-van-gaal-faces-three-games-save-job-ed-woodward-makes-frantic-call#iYc5iGZyoHGDC1SW.99
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
elrony:

cheesy grin cheesy... na old age
iPity him folks... acts like a deluded imp most times ... He wouldn't think straight before spewing trash at reckless abandonn

(1) (2) (3) ... (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) ... (14308) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, yemmight(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.