Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,739 members, 7,875,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8900435 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
United haven't really fallen very far tho. We could ve at least made the knockouts. Just that LVG is a rétard. What we desperately need is a better manager

Yeah, a modern game manager... not some Head of Youth Development angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2016
lordfalcao:
Europe is the biggest stage, the fact that city sent the Five-time league 1 champions out, proved that psg are underachievers.

Europe is the biggest stage and this same PSG has sent Chelsea home back to back season

One season with 10 men, the next home and away drubbing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

Europe is the biggest stage and this same PSG has sent Chelsea home back to back season

Am talking Man city vs PSG you are talking another thing. is that difficult for you to understand or what?.

Psg knows winning the league 1 is no longer there aim, they have not passed the quarterfinals for a long time.. They have underachieved below what they expect this season..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
lordfalcao:
Am talking Man city vs PSG you are talking another thing. is that difficult for you to understand or what?.
Psg knows winning the league 1 is no longer there aim, they have not passed the quarterfinals for a long time.. They have underachieved below what they expect this season..

How have they underachieved? They beat Chelsea convincingly home and away in addition to the last year 10man embarassment

They got to the quarters and lost to an equally good City by a goal margin.

So if PSG underachieved, what would we say about the clubs that didnt make the quarter finals like chelsea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
raumdeuter:

How have they underachieved? They beat Chelsea convincingly home and away in addition to the last year 10man embarassment

So if PSG underachieved, what would we say about the clubs that didnt make the quarter finals like chelsea
Abeg answer what you were asked, who said anything about Chelsea now.....
Underachieved or nah?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
bigkesh:

Abeg answer what you were asked, who said anything about Chelsea now.....
Underachieved or nah?

Quarter final na under achieve? How many teams go beyond the q finals 4

So PSG is not among the top 4 teams in EUrope is now underachievement

wetin we go call Chelsea own
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:04am On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:23am On Apr 13, 2016
SIRcumalot:

they fit just dey back am publicly.
as a Utd fan it pains me to see our former player perform very well away from the club,i know its not fair to the player but it is what it is.
whether this our current group is good enough,me never know.
They should be letting him know he's not good enough for this job & ought to be getting ready for retirement.

The team is good enough trust me.
Replace Carrick with a similar talent (even Blind will do) & get in 3 senior players(FW,MF,DF). There's no need selling anyone. Fergie has won the league with a poorer squad when competition was even better, how much less now with Leicester & Spurs sitting pretty ahead?

@ this stage of the season & we've scored just 38 league goals? Lowest chance creation in the top half? Surely that's not a reflection of the talent we parade in attack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 5:42am On Apr 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

I said to you that PSG had targets. It was getting into the semifinals and probably into finals, but when they lost tonight, they knew the did not meet the target they set hence they have underachieved thier plans.

And you are bringing chelsea from no where to this topic. If you don't understand what i mean by this, please let's not move forward beating about the issues
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 5:43am On Apr 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

I said to you that PSG had targets. It was getting into the
semifinals and probably into finals, but when they lost
tonight, they knew the did not meet the target they set hence
they have underachieved thier plans.

And you are bringing chelsea from no where to this topic. If
you don't understand what i mean by this, please let's not
move forward beating about the issues
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:06am On Apr 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

2. Wolfsburg was no match for madrid. Truth is Wolfsburg overachieved to even be within a goal margin of Madrid in a CL quarter

3. City and PSG are equal on talent and everything. I dont see any reason why its an upset. Its a match between 2 teams who are equal It wasnt like City blew them away

BTW Zlatan is the laziest player I have seen in a while

I agree, the first leg win over Madrid was a shock to everyone. Almost everyone didn't expect it. Those that placed their bets on Madrid winning or drawing never saw it coming. If Wolfsburg had a Mourinho as their gaffer he'd have forced them to park the bus from the first minute coz they are not a match for Madrid. So yes, they over-achieved this season.

I don't even agree that City and PSG are a match for everything. Maybe City is richer than PSG in terms of money but football wise, I'd choose the PSG side over City. PSG has better talents, better team players than City. It's simply the stupidity of that ostrich called Ibrahimovic that cost them in the first leg, and Blanc's timid approach in the return leg that cost them last night. If Ibrahimovic had buried those two (one PK and a one-on-one) clean chances, City wouldn't have found the inspiration to get a draw at PSG. They would have ended up losing with about 4 goals. But IbrahimoDUMB cost them their chance to make history and still had the nerves to criticize Blanc's mistake in the return leg. Blanc also showed he lacks the technical nous and boldness to take City apart by using a 3-man defense against City. This is not the Blanc that structured his players perfectly against Shekpe and trusted his 3 DMs to mark out Shekpe MFs. Just to accommodate Cavani, he destroyed his team's formation. Well, his loss is me and EPL's gain. So imma toast to that. cheesycheesy But for me, PSG are way better than City THIS SEASON, they just lacked that final touch/believe to progress.

And yes, IbrahimoDUMB is very lazy. Man Utd will be making a grave mistake going for that spoilt arrogant prick, who wants plays pensioner football while gulping down £600K a week. For what? Just so the mercenary can fail to turn up at the most crucial time his club needs him while blaming everyone but himself for his failure. Let him go to Assnal or Shekpe and waste their time o jare. We don't need him!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:49am On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:18am On Apr 13, 2016
sinizia:
You had better be praying your useless team qualifies for EUROPA league next season.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:55am On Apr 13, 2016
Pataki:

You had better be praying your useless team qualifies for EUROPA league next season.
my man what's up? Longest time grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2016
Pataki:

New Hazard?? No way....Let him win 3 player of the year awards in 2 different leagues,then we can Talk....

More like New Walcott
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:28am On Apr 13, 2016
Pataki:

Dude, with the current spate of encouragement and backing that van Goat has been receiving from the likes of Ferguson and co., if missing out on ANY competition at all will guarantee the stoning out of that failure out of Utd, I'd gladly pray, fast and wail just so it'd happen. No need of qualifying for a competition with van Goat at the helm of affairs, it'll still end up in disaster!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2016
sinizia:

If Ibrahimovic had buried those two (one PK and a one-on-one) clean chances, City wouldn't have found the inspiration to get a draw at PSG.

Set Piece and Awoof Penalities dont count - Raumdeuter, 1972

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2016
chrisley024:
Heard other players were even consoling Rashford while they were going back in the bus and you'd wonder why any player would want to play for him. 3 ex-players, Rafael, Di Maria and Nani, have also complained of him.

Another loss imminent tomorrow.

He was wrong on Rashford. Rashford is a good centre forward, although he will need time. If Rashford wasn't doing well why didn't Gaal come down to talk to him before half time? Lingard was even worse in my opinion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2016
Nihilist:

kikikikikikik
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 10:29am On Apr 13, 2016
Nihilist:

The rate at which Dayokanu contradicts himself is quite alarming.

That egbon is confused...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2016
Dadehmola:

I can now understand why airmark has made brother Dayo his personal mission on this website.

Dayo Never contradicts himself...he's way too knowledgeable to trip over his own lines. It's just that he wilfully distorts facts and arguments to suit any argument that favours players thar he likes, or leagues that he doesn't like e.g EPL

Any other time, the man is wonderful...but mention Bayern, EPL, BoaStank or Martial and then watch the truth become elastic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Dadehmola:

How did I contradict myself
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
lordfalcao:
I said to you that PSG had targets. It was getting into the semifinals and probably into finals, but when they lost tonight, they knew the did not meet the target they set hence they have underachieved thier plans.

And you are bringing chelsea from no where to this topic. If you don't understand what i mean by this, please let's not move forward beating about the issues

What target did Chelsea set for this season and where are they now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
raumdeuter:

What target did Chelsea set for this season and where are they now
i can now see clearly that you have no answers to My question
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
sinizia:

I agree, the first leg win over Madrid was a shock to everyone. Almost everyone didn't expect it. Those that placed their bets on Madrid winning or drawing never saw it coming. If Wolfsburg had a Mourinho as their gaffer he'd have forced them to park the bus from the first minute coz they are not a match for Madrid. So yes, they over-achieved this season.

I don't even agree that City and PSG are a match for everything. Maybe City is richer than PSG in terms of money but football wise, I'd choose the PSG side over City. PSG has better talents, better team players than City. It's simply the stupidity of that ostrich called Ibrahimovic that cost them in the first leg, and Blanc's timid approach in the return leg that cost them last night. If Ibrahimovic had buried those two (one PK and a one-on-one) clean chances, City wouldn't have found the inspiration to get a draw at PSG. They would have ended up losing with about 4 goals. But IbrahimoDUMB cost them their chance to make history and still had the nerves to criticize Blanc's mistake in the return leg. Blanc also showed he lacks the technical nous and boldness to take City apart by using a 3-man defense against City. This is not the Blanc that structured his players perfectly against Shekpe and trusted his 3 DMs to mark out Shekpe MFs. Just to accommodate Cavani, he destroyed his team's formation. Well, his loss is me and EPL's gain. So imma toast to that. cheesycheesy But for me, PSG are way better than City THIS SEASON, they just lacked that final touch/believe to progress.

2. The gulf in quality between Wolfsburg and Madrid was so much that even if Madrid does not have a coach they should still beat Wolfsburg. Their best player Draxler now went off injured. I think given the context of this season this series vs madrid would be one Wolfsburg would be extremely proud of

3. Man City sugar daddy business started way ahead of PSG, man city started in 2007, PSG in 2011. And BTW who are the better talents in PSG over City?

Hart = Trapp, Sagna = Aurier, Clichy = Maxwell, Silva > Kompany, Otamendi > Luiz, Verrati > Fernando, Fernandinho > Motta, Matuidi = Toure, DeBruyne> Dimaria, Silva> Moura and Aguero >>> Zlatan+Cavani

How many of these my rating do you disagree with?

I know Chelsea fans complain about Emenalo but whoever is the sporting director or who is responsible for purchases in PSG should be jailed. all the trashy or overrated players in Europe just find their way there. Except Verrati, and probably Silva, I wont touch any oftheir players

Na dem dey sell Pastore, lavezzi, Zlatan, Cavani all those attacking scrubs that the serie A has been producing lately find their way to PSG. If you think am say na dem buy Luiz for 50M then no need to yarn

I would take Man City squad over PSG. or at worst they are equal. Also in the series. PSG lost their entire midfield while City gained back Debruyne(huge difference since he came back)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sinizia, i broke the post into two

And yes, IbrahimoDUMB is very lazy. Man Utd will be making a grave mistake going for that spoilt arrogant prick, who wants plays pensioner football while gulping down £600K a week. For what? Just so the mercenary can fail to turn up at the most crucial time his club needs him while blaming everyone but himself for his failure. Let him go to Assnal or Shekpe and waste their time o jare. We don't need him!!

Any European club who touches Zlatan at this point is a fool, One the astronomical wages, 2 he is naturally lazy. he reminds me of Balotelli so much. Players who believe they dont have to make an effort because they are skillful. As much as I dont like Ronaldo, one thing you cant take from him is his hardwork. Zlatan has been a very lazy player from when he was young and I dont know how he got so much social media props around 2010 that made people started thinking of him as a top 4 player in the world.

The amount of chances he blew away in 2005 CL quarter Juve vs Liverpool would never make me forgive him.

Zlatan is exactly my age and height, I know first hand the physical conditions wouldnt allow you to run as much. your knees feel alot of impact when you exert them too much sprinting. If you notice Kanu when he became old started playing Zlatan-like football. At portsmouth they even said he could no longer climb flight of stairs(knee stress) and was always taking elevators. Attack is not a position where you can hang around and be conserving energy(Maybe Central defence or goalkeeper) when you play a top team when everyone is expected to work just take it you are playing short 1. There is a reason he has a poor record in CL knockouts
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
lordfalcao:
i can now see clearly that you have no answers to My question

How did you know the target PSG set for this season, and tell us other team who made targets too and how they achieved it. Chelsea is your team what target did they set for the season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nihilist:
I can now understand why airmark has made brother Dayo his personal mission on this website.

Dayo Never contradicts himself...he's way too knowledgeable to trip over his own lines. It's just that he wilfully distorts facts and arguments to suit any argument that favours players thar he likes, or leagues that he doesn't like e.g EPL

Any other time, the man is wonderful...but mention Bayern, EPL, BoaStank or Martial and then watch the truth become elastic

You are sharp.
Airmark is too dull to stand me, I would bludgeon him to death with superior logic

Facts are constant, your interpretation of facts and drawing logical inference is what makes you a good or poor debater.

Only a few people can stand me on football arguments and first thing they need to have a lot of football knowledge when they can match my football knowledge but I have other things I can beat them with like logic and debating skills, You can probably match my logic and debating skills but I would stretch you on football knowledge especially of past yrs and you would end up surrendering.

moreover excessive igbo wont make you focus so you lost already
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
West Ham should just help me with some midweek joy by Bludgeoning LVG hope of a Deceitful FA Cup title race!!!

I pray the weekend mutiny extends to the pitch today, that Dutch cretineous grandpa must GO, hook or crook!!!!! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
They want Arsene to stay, we want LVG to stay too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
So Man Utd even has an FA Cup away fixture today? A ti ja.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Keky:
They want Arsene to stay, we want LVG to stay too.

Abeg dem no go pour sand for your garri. Just carry you, yourself and your ass off to your thread. You are stinking the whole place up!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.