Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8899166 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
sinizia:

I disagree on some. . .
Matuidi >> than this present rickety and old Yaya Toure.
Maxwell > Clichy
Luiz > Otamendi. Forget say Luiz na otondo, he's MARGINALLY better than Otamendi this season. There's nothing commendable about Otamendi this season - not one!!
Fernadinho is equal to Motta but not greater. What Motta lacks from Fernandinho (Strength), he makes it up with creativity and skills.
[B]Silva is better than Moura but for this season I disagree[/B]. He's been inundated with injuries that he's no longer the player he once was.

See, this is not even a matter of overrated players or the Emenalo disease spreading across some top clubs. I personally feel these players are good but when they see cash cows like PSG, Utd, Chelsea and co, they feel they have "arrived" and they tend to act lackadaisically. Take a look at Di Maria, he was filled with tenacity and determination while trying to prove a point to Ancelotti/Madrid, but since he got the excess cash from Utd and PSG, he's the ghost of his past. Even though he performed better for PSG than Utd but he's never reached that height of Madrid for PSG. Same thing with Cavani who went from hero at Napoli to zero at PSG. Even Silva was better for me at Milan than PSG.

I don't know who to blame, but I think it might be due to the excess money. But definitely, the scout or whomever is incharge are to blame too.

PSG is better than City THIS SEASON, both in form and otherwise. PSG defense of Silva, Luiz, Marquinhos, Maxwell and Aurier are better than City's. The only dependable City defender to me is Kompany. Dimechelis, Mangala fish and the rest are below average this season. PSG is jinxed mentally. I watched their both legs against Madrid and these ninjas played one of the most breathtaking football I've watched this season. They played with purpose against Shekpe too though their midfield was porous in the return leg. But against City? I don't understand what happened to them. Though Matuidi's suspension and Verrati's injury affected them, Blanc killed their chances with his formation and inability to grow some balls and remove IbrahimoDUMB who had nothing tangible to offer them when the chips are down. Maybe they don't believe in themselves or they have the England syndrome - playing disjointed stars with no team spirit or better understanding.

But fully fit PSG is better than a fully fit City THIS SEASON.
LOL!
David Silva on wheel chair is far better than the Brazilain Walcott.
Aguero, David Silva, Debryune, Fernadinho and Kompany are players that will easily fit in at Psg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2016
Kagawa10:

LOL!
David Silva on wheel chair is far better than the Brazilain Walcott.
Aguero, David Silva, Debryune, Fernadinho and Kompany are players that will easily fit in at Psg.

I'm not doubting Silva's talents, but he's not been his best THIS SEASON. I'm only comparing this season. Silva suffered a lot of injury this season, his stats aren't great like other seasons. But when fully fit, he's better than Moura.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
sinizia:

You even tried to answer him. Now I believe he's not worth debating with. Imagine a sane human saying it's coz of Smalling's BALL CONTROL (And not LVG's stupidity, mediocrity and partisanship) that made Van Goat REFUSE to buy any CB including Otamendi, and settled with Blind. That's to show you how brainless LVG is that he left our CB porous, refused to buy a ball-controlling CB and decided to stick with a MF at CB. Imagine how both Kagawa10 and LvG reasons. No wonder we are doomed. SMH!!
LOL!
It was Blind's and Lvg's fault that Smalling lost an header and pushed down Blind on Sunday? It was the coach fault that he was positionally suspect and couldn't distribute nada from the defence?
Abeg find something reasonable to say!
A defender with such awful ability on the ball shouldn't be playing for a club like Manutd in the first place.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Superb goal from Rashford there cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
chrisley024:
Superb goal from Rashford there cool
Mehn that goal too sweet
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
We could have been 2-0 up in this second half. These boys are trying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Blind look very tired and has been poor. He needs to go out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
raumdeuter:
Sinizia, i broke the post into two

Any European club who touches Zlatan at this point is a fool, One the astronomical wages, 2 he is naturally lazy. he reminds me of Balotelli so much. Players who believe they dont have to make an effort because they are skillful. As much as I dont like Ronaldo, one thing you cant take from him is his hardwork. Zlatan has been a very lazy player from when he was young and I dont know how he got so much social media props around 2010 that made people started thinking of him as a top 4 player in the world.

The amount of chances he blew away in 2005 CL quarter Juve vs Liverpool would never make me forgive him.

Zlatan is exactly my age and height, I know first hand the physical conditions wouldnt allow you to run as much. your knees feel alot of impact when you exert them too much sprinting. If you notice Kanu when he became old started playing Zlatan-like football. At portsmouth they even said he could no longer climb flight of stairs(knee stress) and was always taking elevators. Attack is not a position where you can hang around and be conserving energy(Maybe Central defence or goalkeeper) when you play a top team when everyone is expected to work just take it you are playing short 1. There is a reason he has a poor record in CL knockouts

You've said it all. Everything is on point. While I'm not doubting Ibra's talents, but I believe he's succeeded more on hype that actually what he brings to the table when it matters the most. CR7 can act aloof, less concerned and lazy sometimes, but in many TOP/CRUCIAL matches, he's actually delivered - many times. Ibra yesterday was acting like he was doing PSG a favor by turning out for them. I mean, it took all the restraint in me not to smack my telly whenever I saw him crawling around. Even CR7 can't be this lazy. Ibra is an arrogant oaf, a mercenary; for free, as a gaffer I won't touch him with a 1000ft pole!! Acting like he's the best thing after Okpa Enugu. Ferguson would have stoned him with watery ogi if he was Blanc yesterday. Blanc lacks balls even for a player whose contract will run down this season. I mean, if he takes him out what does he got to lose? Maybe he was afraid Ibra would write another pathetic biography and disgrace him in it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
elrony:

Got loads of work to do here ... you watching? angry
No o. Who has time to go and watch match we might end up losing.....
Rashford don score sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
2-0 Fellaini
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Fellaini 2 kiss

Good Westham has been shite.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
@chrisley024, I hope you now realise Lvg yelling at Rashford hasn't dampen his confidence but has shown him the needs to improve his weak areas in order to become better player..
It's even funny you're talking about yelling, if it were Mourinho, Rashford wouldn't even see the pitch the moment he doesn't score anymore! That's if he start Rashford to begin with.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
sinizia:

Lol! I no sabi who ask am for story. I cant take anyone who says "LVG has done well so far" serious....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
Phee-lo-so-phee's Messi don score grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Lmao! LVG will be feeling like one boss now

Cc elrony

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lol! I no sabi who ask am for story. I cant take anyone who says "LVG has done well so far" serious....
The reality is he's done well with the shite he has in the squad.
Even looking at today's team against Westham, the team needs improvement on the right wing, holding midfield, Creative midfield role, the two Centreback position if Tofu Mensah takes the RB position and the team also needs Shaw to be back for the left back role.
That's about 5-6 players needed in the team.
And you are telling me the squad are not shite?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Fellaini is just an imbecilic fellow.

Another Coogar hype.

Thunder fire that boy blockus there

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Remember what I said yesterday about Rashford and all arsenal players

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
How can you allow Carroll that space and time on the ball? angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nihilist:

Mehn that goal too sweet

Rashford >> All arsenal players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
R2 grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
Poor set play defending 1-2 now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
Nihilist:
Fellaini is just an imbecilic fellow.

Another Coogar hype.

Thunder fire that boy blockus there
That Westham goal scorer was just lucky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
sinizia:

You've said it all. Everything is on point. While I'm not doubting Ibra's talents, but I believe he's succeeded more on hype that actually what he brings to the table when it matters the most. CR7 can act aloof, less concerned and lazy sometimes, but in many TOP/CRUCIAL matches, he's actually delivered - many times. Ibra yesterday was acting like he was doing PSG a favor by turning out for them. I mean, it took all the restraint in me not to smack my telly whenever I saw him crawling around. Even CR7 can't be this lazy. Ibra is an arrogant oaf, a mercenary; for free, as a gaffer I won't touch him with a 1000ft pole!! Acting like he's the best thing after Okpa Enugu. Ferguson would have stoned him with watery ogi if he was Blanc yesterday. Blanc lacks balls even for a player whose contract will run down this season. I mean, if he takes him out what does he got to lose? Maybe he was afraid Ibra would write another pathetic biography and disgrace him in it.

Zlatan's got crazy talents... but that guy is to proud! angry Zlatan's clearly bigger than PSG, i think Aurier was right undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
airmark abeg come and gimme correct gif making site jare. This imgflip is rubbish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
The Victory was even made Sweeter because of Thiago Silva and the useless comment he made about Ibrahimovic being too good for epl cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hold this Carroll else it would be a matter of time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2016
Our defence is useless.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
chrisley024:
Hold this Carroll else it would be a matter of time

Isn't this the same Carroll that dealt with gooners angry ... The height diff. between him and blind is causing problems, hope we hold on shaa...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
2-1 full time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
This man!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.