Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,967 members, 7,976,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:20 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9235359 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) ... (14417) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2016
Any epl dominated France giving it to Germany grin

Nice assist by Pogba, totally deserves the applaud.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Neuer just having his usual brain farts and complaining to the ref.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
d german fullbacks arevtheir weak point..so average..that kimmich head no correct. and what was neuer doing with that weak point....msteeewww...ive decamped to portugal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
This griezmann na wonderful play, we should have gone for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
parrotibaba:
Any epl dominated France giving it to Germany grin

Nice assist by Pogba, totally deserves the applaud.

Where the Muller and Bayern diehards at
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
A manure player started the downfall of this German team tonight, if only Khedira wasn't injured sad angry sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Did anyone here see that Giroud flash-like run in the first half That guy's so fast on the ball shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
dubylhover:
[b]d german fullbacks arevtheir weak point[b]..so average..that kimmich head no correct. and what was neuer doing with that weak point....msteeewww...ive decamped to portugal
Not just that but their attack became non-existent as soon as Gomez got injured.
They have a great midfield but average defence, especially the fullbacks position and a rubbish attack.
Don't forget they were mostly rubbish in the group stages before Gomez was given a starting berth.
In spite of Giroud wasteful display, he still provided some threat with his presence and occupied the german defence, thereby creating plenty of space for Griezzman to exploit as opposed to the invisible Muller, Draxler and Gotze.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Shey I tell person here that draxler na an inconsistent ninja. Goetze na another bundesliga fraud angry

Mehn this lloris na witch shocked see that save from that kimmich header!

Finally griezmann na cheat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
A manure player started the downfall of this German team tonight, if only Khedira wasn't injured sad angry sad
Shut up. Schweinsteiger is one of the first names on the sheet when fit regardless of anything. He's the captain and he has put in better performances for the German national team than Khedira would ever dream of and what happened in today's game doesn't change anything.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
I think this just shows that Spain would need to b applauded more for winning WC and euros consecutively...Joachim loew needs to look for good attacking full backs and he needs a striker for Pete's sake...

I think I wud have to agree a bit with raumdeuter abt boateng,I think currently,that guy is a beast..pep really worked on him..France had a decent game...
muller has been actually been disappointing...I still don't understand y france should win d euros,only griezmann is true class in that team..teiger should just PSG from there since he's in france

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 10:07pm On Jul 07, 2016
Diademk07:

Not just that but their attack became non-existent as soon as Gomez got injured.
They have a great midfield but average defence, especially the fullbacks position and a rubbish attack.
Don't forget they were mostly rubbish in the group stages before Gomez was given a starting berth.
In spite of Giroud wasteful display, he still provided some threat with his presence and occupied the german defence, thereby creating plenty of space for Griezzman to exploit as opposed to the invisible Muller, Draxler and Gotze.

yea..I knew it would b tough for Germany without Gomez..Germany really needs a strikers presence..so in d whole germany,loew saw a 21 year old kimmich to use as rb,cause he plays at Bayern?very inexperienced child..see how pogba just bamboozled him...ahhh they miss lahm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2016
GBR1:

Shut up. Schweinsteiger is one of the first names on the sheet when fit regardless of anything. He's the captain and he has put in better performances for the German national team than Khedira would ever dream of and what happened in today's game doesn't change anything.
No wonder the German team started conceding once he got sufficient playing time with Khedira injured,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2016
dubylhover:
I think this just shows that Spain would need to b applauded more for winning WC and euros consecutively...Joachim loew needs to look for good attacking full backs and he needs a striker for Pete's sake...

I think I wud have to agree a bit with rumdeuter abt boateng,I think currently,that guy is a beast..pep really worked on him..France had a decent game...
muller has been actually been disappointing...I still don't understand y france should win d euros,only griezmann is true class in that team..teiger should just PSG from there since he's in france

You shall know the truth and the truth would set you free.

I don dey lose count of how many people in recent weeks have been confessing the greatness of Boateng
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:11pm On Jul 07, 2016
greizman na special player. if he should win the Euro's he may just grab the ballon D'or.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

You shall know the truth and the truth would set you free.

I don dey lose count of how many people in recent weeks have been confessing the greatness of Boateng

but tbh neuer muller kimmich were shitty today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
Is it only me who's not fussed about Griezman?
He's not a striker nor a no 10 but a SS who's only dependent on his pace and movement to exploit the space created by his team-mates, similar to Mueller.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind SS with lot of flairs/tricks and vision to decide a tight game, examples includes Totti, Dyabala etc but players who are only dependent on space when they are neither strikers nor inverted forwards don't excite me. I mean what else is he doing in the hole when he's not scoring? Is he creating chances? No. Is he bamboozling opposition's defenders with his flairs/skills in the hole? No.
It's no surprise that in tight games where there are no space afforded such as the CL final, the likes of Griesman was found wanting and got shackled by Caseimiro! It's shame Khedira got injured, he would have done better than Emre Can in the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2016
SIRcumalot:
greizman na special player.
if he should win the Euro's he may just grab the ballon D'or.
Abeg no make me cough. grin grin

Fücking Bottler..watch him choke on Sunday. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2016
lekkie073:
in the course of last season, the only players Rooney performed better than are depay and fellaini....
all other united players had a better season than Rooney

You can have your opinion. I have mine.

Herrera, Mata, Rojo, Wilson, Schneiderlin, Darmian, were worse than Rooney in opinion.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

No wonder the German team started conceding once he got sufficient playing time with Khedira injured,
You're a lunatic. How can you not understand that Schweinsteiger starts whenever he's fit regarless of Khedira being injured or not and how is it his fault Khedira got injured?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
elampiro:

Rooney scored 34 goals playing from the number 10 in 2011/2012 season. He always scores goals from there.
Not true...Rooney was a striker that season...It's the Okazaki argument repeating itself here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
bykebyke:

Abeg no make me cough. grin grin

Fücking Bottler..watch him choke on Sunday. angry
Them no fit rig am for your boy,not this time.

After that copa penarity you no suppose they call anybody bottler.
If I talk bad about Messi now,he fit Read my post retire from football entirely cheesy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
Elampiro stop going off a tangent again. This is why i always have issues with you. You're just one untruthful/insincere individual. I hope you aren't like this in actual life but i won't be surprised if you are.
Rooney was bad this season in general just like a lot of our players. A few good performances in a period totaling about 2/3 months doesn't change the fact that he was poor for majority of this season. That little period was like a purple patch for him and was the exception while Rooney being bad was the norm. It's the truth so stop spamming these pages with those posts about Rooney.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2016
patrickmuf:
Not true...Rooney was a striker that season...It's the Okazaki argument repeating itself here

That is not true.

Rooney was number 10 behind Chicharito/Welbeck . That was why his offside count was low, just like when he played number 10 behind RVP the next season.

Rooney’s offside count usually reflects where he played. When he has been rotated from positions, his offside count still reflect such like last season, and 2013/14, 2014/15.

But in 2009/10 when he was a co striker with Bervatov, his offside count was high.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
Patrickmuf,

You can see Rooney's offside count in 2009/10. It is easy to see he played as a striker.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
The redcafe folks already got their pants soaked over Pogba. Nothing is going to change their mind.
I just pity Mourinho, na him go get the full brunt if he intends signing Pogba as his midfield general.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
Rooney's offside count 2012/2013 when he played behind RVP.

2011/12 and 2012/13 have been his low offside count. It clearly shows he was in the number 10 in both seasons.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
Can you guys just quit all these useless Rooney arguements angry , there's no need to argue b'cos if he played well last season, we all would have seen and acknowledged it..smh..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
GBR1:
Elampiro stop going off a tangent again. This is why i always have issues with you. You're just one untruthful/insincere individual. I hope you aren't like this in actual life but i won't be surprised if you are.
Rooney was bad this season in general just like a lot of our players. A few good performances in a period totaling about 2/3 months doesn't change the fact that he was poor for majority of this season. That little period was like a purple patch for him and was the exception while Rooney being bad was the norm. It's the truth so stop spamming these pages with those posts about Rooney.

And someone said Rooney only had one good game every 15 games. So I shouldn't clarify the situation?

This is the problem. When people lie about Rooney you guys support. But when I clarify with facts, you come to attack me. You see your biased mind?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2016
Training has started.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) ... (14417) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.