Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,000 members, 7,873,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8895519 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

Didn't you imply that Okazaki was on the pitch at the time Chelsea defeated Leicester?

You need to sort out your head first before questioning me.. Better still, stick to your meme!
Okazaki was present when his team was being raped by Liverpool. He was on the pitch when Chelsea was making a comeback in his own backyard. Okazaki was on the pitch when Chelsea rallied back into the game and was looking for a 3rd goal.
After he scored his 2nd goal, Okazaki made no maningful & significant contributions till he was subbed off. Chelsea was well setup in dat 2nd half/ET to win d game whether Okazaki finished it or not.

Dont bother replying me coz i wont be lured into senseless arguments with u
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lana1:
Okazaki was on the pitch when Chelsea was making a comeback in his own backyard. Okazaki was on the pitch when Chelsea was rallying back into the game a

And who scored the 2 goals for Leicester in the first place?
Furthermore, He wasn't on the pitch at the time Chelsea took their lead. Okazaki will always be a major threat in the Leicester lineups. As simple as abc!

Only an ignorant meme man would think otherwise or think abrighton would be a better substitute in his place.

I won't be surprised if it turns out that he was sporting an injury because he never came on considering the fact he scored both goals during the week!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

As soon as Fabregas turned off his performance, Costa source of productivity were cut off as well!
Note that I'm talking about the second half of that seasons when almost everyone already turned shite!
Where exactly do you stand? Hazard's brilliance won the league or his 2nd half of the season performance did

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

As soon as Fabregas turned off his performance, Costa source of productivity were cut off as well!

Note that I'm talking about the second half of that seasons when almost everyone already turned shite!
Baba I just don't understand you ooo.
I was scrolling randomly when I saw where you said Hazard didn't perform yesterday because his other team mates where sh.it. Now you say Hazard performed very well in the 2nd half of their league winning season when the other players where sh.it and you refuse to give Mourinho that credit.
Now look at it this way
Going by your belief, it's only sane to say
*Hazard failed yesterday because his other team mates were sh.it and Louis Van Conte is sh.it too.
*Hazard performed very well in the second half of their league winning season despite his team mates being sh.it because Mourinho is world-class and a good coach.

What do you think?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
GBR1:

Una Well done grin grin grin
Yeye guy...cheesy

Na now you see road come out abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
chrisley024:
Where exactly do you stand? Hazard's brilliance won the league or his 2nd half of the season performance did

He was good in the first half of the season but was several level above that level in the second half.
That makes him Chelsea's best player that season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

Note that I'm talking about the second half of that seasons when almost everyone started serving out shite!

Okay, so was it the second half of the season that won chelsea the league? Since you said hazard's sheer brilliance alone won mourinho the league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
UniqueGem:
Baba I just don't understand you ooo.
I was scrolling randomly when I saw where you said Hazard didn't perform yesterday because his other team mates where sh.it. Now you say Hazard performed very well in the 2nd half of their league winning season when the other players where sh.it and you refuse to give Mourinho that credit.
Now look at it this way
Going by your belief, it's only sane to say
*Hazard failed yesterday because his other team mates were sh.it and Louis Van Conte is sh.it too.
*Hazard performed very well in the second half of their league winning season despite his team mates being sh.it because Mourinho is world-class and a good coach.

What do you think?
Worldclass at relegating a team you mean?

Hazard has no obligation to anyone whenever the team played shite. Furthermore, he hardly see much of the ball nor has the space to operate this day..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
dopeJemi:

Okay, so was it the second half of the season that won chelsea the league? Since you said hazard's sheer brilliance alone won mourinho the league
Unlike sane individuals that have 38games a season, Diademk07 only has few games in his own season. Take his 2016/2017 season as a case study where he only had 3 games in that season and Hazard won the league best player, the league title and the balon d'or. He's already 2 games into his own 2018/2019 season and Hazard is fumbling because others are sh.it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
dopeJemi:

Not like he was as shite as the likes of Fab and Matic in the first half though. He was good in the summer, better in the winter. As simple as abc!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

Hazard has no obligation to anyone whenever they played shite. Furthermore, he hardly see much of the ball nor has the space to operated this day..
This isn't my point. Read again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
UniqueGem:
This isn't my point. Read again

I don't see how Mourinho could still be worldclass when it was only a year ago that Chelsea almost got relegated under him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

I don't see how Mourinho could still be worldclass when it was only a year ago that Chelsea almost got relegated under him.
After winning the league.

I no go follow you talk much. Not because you'll bore me but because I'm sane.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

He was good in the first half of the season but was several level above that level in the second half.
That makes him Chelsea's best player that season.
grin You don dey read from the book of dayo.

Who wasn't good to make them win the title bar Fabregas that dropped form after 1st half of the season and Costa troubled by injury. Even Ivanovic was superb, named RB in UEFA Team of the year, same with the whole defence.

Costa and Fabregas were excellent especially in the 1st half of the season to give Chelsea any hope of the title so your assumption of Hazard giving Jose the league is hogwash. Hazard has also been in the club 2 seasons before Fabregas n Costa, so what prevented him from winning it without them?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
3 Goals from Set-pieces.

That ain't Shìt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

Hazard has no obligation to anyone whenever the team played shite. Furthermore, he hardly see much of the ball nor has the space to operate this day..
oh? You think Hazard has no obligation to anyone whenever the team played/is playing shi.t,but he is their best player by a mile? Hazard, being the best player in Chelsea ought to be dragging his team in every match. Even when other players are having a bad day in the office, Hazard is supposed to be consistently dragging his team along, that is why he is their best player.

This is why raumdeuter doesn't rate Hazard.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
chrisley024:
grin You don dey read from the book of dayo.

Who wasn't good to make them win the title bar Fabregas that dropped form after 1st half of the season and Costa troubled by injury. Even Ivanovic was superb, named RB in UEFA Team of the year, same with the whole defence.

Costa and Fabregas were excellent especially in the 1st half of the season to give Chelsea any hope of the title so your assumption of Hazard giving Jose the league is hogwash. Hazard has also been in the club 2 seasons before Fabregas n Costa, so what prevented him from winning it without them?

Matic, Fabregas and Costa were poor in the second half. Without Hazard individual sheer brilliance in the second half, nothing woulda be won!

It's no coincidence they continued to look shite the following season as soon as Hazard lowered his level to his team mates!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

clearly Mourinho might have had his fault in Chelsea's poor form last season, but will you honestly say Mourinho is to be completely blamed for that, considering how this same team are currently faring even with newer additions?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
Danhumprey:
oh? You think Hazard has no obligation to anyone whenever the team played/is playing shi.t,but he is their best player by a mile? Hazard, being the best player in Chelsea ought to be dragging his team in every match. Even when other players are having a bad day in the office, Hazard is supposed to be consistently dragging his team along, that is why he is their best player.

This is why raumdeuter doesn't rate Hazard.
By best, he doesn't mean the CR7 Messi Neymar kind of best. He only means Hazard is a lesser Rubbish compared to Matic and king Kunta. Abi Diamdemk07 grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
Paul Pogba has completed more take ons than any other CM this season(15)-Squawka

I wasn't expecting that...Still not worth 100m
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

Matic, Fabregas and Costa were poor in the second half. Without Hazard individual sheer brilliance in the second half, nothing woulda be won!

It's no coincidence they continued to look shite the following season as soon as Hazard lowered his level to his team mates!
Same way Chelsea would have been playing just to make top 4 without Fabregas n Costa brilliant performances especially in the 1st half of the season.

Nah! He should be carrying the team on his shoulder since only him won the league according to your logic.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Danhumprey:
clearly Mourinho might have had his fault in Chelsea's poor form last season, but will you honestly say Mourinho is to be completely blamed for that, considering how this same team are currently faring even with newer additions?

The problem here is they were losing to any decent compact opposition teams they faced and the fact they were too defensive. That was all on Mourinho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

Not like he was as shite as the likes of Fab and Matic in the first half though. He was good in the summer, better in the winter. As simple as abc!

Did you just say Fabregas was shi.t in the first half of the season? Was it in the second half of the season or preseason he made all his assists.

Please elaborate
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
UniqueGem:
Unlike sane individuals that have 38games a season, Diademk07 only has few games in his own season. Take his 2016/2017 season as a case study where he only had 3 games in that season and Hazard won the league best player, the league title and the balon d'or. He's already 2 games into his own 2018/2019 season and Hazard is fumbling because others are sh.it.

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
UniqueGem:

By best, he doesn't mean the CR7 Messi Neymar kind of best. He only means Hazard is a lesser Rubbish compared to Matic and king Kunta. Abi Diamdemk07 grin

At least both Hazard and Kante can claim to have been the best CM and attacker in the Epl at one time unlike Herrera!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
I just saw this, Abeg how true?
Lord Kante :
games:: 6
goals:: 0
assists:: 0
dribbles:: 0
hairstyle:: 0
dabs:: 0
goals conceded:: 9

Diademk07?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
lekkie073:
what do u expect from the man under the canopy?

undecided

I tire ooo!
I am patiently following his discourse with DopeJemi.
I am really enjoying the manner Dope J is schooling him..... so maturely!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
Diademk07:

At least both Hazard and Kante can claim to have been the best CM and attacker in the Epl unlike Herrera!
Nawa o! How's Herrera related to the discussion on ground?. Guy you're now grasping at straws.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
dopeJemi:

Did you just say Fabregas was shi.t in the first half of the season? Was it in the second half of the season or preseason he made all his assists.

Please elaborate

In the second half of course.

I said Hazard wasn't as shite in the 1st half as Fabregas was in the 2nd half. That makes Hazard Chelsea's best player!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
chrisley024:
Nawa o! How's Herrera related to the discussion on ground?. Guy you're now grasping at straws.

Sarcastic comment deserves sarcastic answers! That's common sense!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
chrisley024:
Same way Chelsea would have been playing just to make top 4 without Fabregas n Costa brilliant performances especially in the 1st half of the season.

Nah! He should be carrying the team on his shoulder since only him won the league according to your logic.

The whole team were playing well in the first half. Stop the revisionism.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
West Ham don enter am
Dem for no leave that Boleyn stadium.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.