Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8899023 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:33am On Oct 15, 2016
No need for epistles jare. That purple font using bîtch is just an attention seeking whôre best left ignored!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 15, 2016
Scummies now bribing journalists just to make Pogba look relevant. Imagine Stats like no player has hit the woodwork more times than Pogba, Jesú cheesy cheesy
Squawka says he has created 11chances for united and went on to say only Rooney has created more for the team. How worthless can one be when Rooney the alleged black sheep of the squad has created more chances than the most expensive player in the world. Yet Rooney should be criticized and Pogba applauded.
I can never understand how his performance is praise worthy, or worth 90M.

Elxandre:
http://www.squawka.com/news/in-defence-of-paul-pogba-why-hes-doing-much-better-than-you-think/798070
interesting article for those Pogba critics. smiley

Interesting indeed.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:02am On Oct 15, 2016
Breaking News

Owing to the recent revelations about the dirty and sordid past corrupt acts by Manchester United, Ferguson would like to openly apologize for the evil ways of his and the organization he served in for over 25 years. In the view of these things, Ferguson would confess on behalf of United that:

- United was the reason the ref didn't see both Maradona and Messi's Hand of God goals.

- United paid Higuian and Aiyegbeni to miss jaw-dropping chances at the big stage so that Argentina and Nigeria will lose out.

- United through Riley and Webb has made sure 3 dubious decisions has gone in the favour Gayners this season so that they'll pip United to the title.

- United are behind the reason Costa wasn't sent off last season against Arsenal while the innocent Gabriel was.

- United also paid refs to give Leceister an astonishing 12 PKs in one season in order for them to win the league ahead of Assanal.

- United paid the refs to award them the least PK in the EPL amongst the top 4 for the last decade.

- As confirmed by our court jester, United not only paid refs to favour them in Europe when they meet EPL teams, they also pay them to rob EPL teams when they meet other teams in Europe. You remember the harsh sending off of Persie in Nou Camp against Barca? Yes, you got it right. United bribed the ref.

- You remember Anders Firsk and Overebo that didn't favour Shekpe? United also bribed them. In short, United have been the ones behind the reason decisions goes in favour of Barca and hence why people call them UEFAlonoia.

- David Gill personally Mike Dean to give the wrong against United when 2 mins after Terry fouled Falcao, Mike Dean didn't penalize Terry but allowed the play to continue as Hazard scored from the resulting counter. SMH for Gill.

- E never finish o. Remember Shekpe-Southampton match this year where on February Charlie Austin was denied a goal scoring chance by the hand ball of a Shekpe CB? Of course nothing was done and Shekpe went on to win all thanks to United bribing the ref. Hehehe. We too much.

- Arsenal-West Ham match on April of this year. Lanzini thought he’d handed West Ham an early lead in the match when he converted Carroll’s overhead kick from close range. However, the linesman waved Lanzini offside, though replays showed he was clearly played on by Hector Bellerin. Yes, United paid the ref to favour Assanal.

- November 8th 2009: Chelsea 1-0 United
Referee: Martin Atkinson
Decisions which were wrong and changed the match:
1. Wayne Rooney was one on one with the keeper but wrongly ruled offside
2. Darren Fletcher won the ball against Ashley Cole but a freekick was given
3. From that freekick, Chelsea scored the goal, despite Wes Brown being fouled by an offside Didier Drogba
4. Antonio Valencia was fouled by John Terry in the box but no penalty was given.

United also paid the ref to favour United against us. LMFAO. United na baba. Bribing refs against them. grin grin

I, Ferguson, personally don't care about bringing up the decision we paid for to favour Gayners, coz at the end of the day, they're useless and won't make use of it. United would also love to tell everybody that any dubious decisions this season and coming ones will be courtesy of United. Thanks

Source: www.hatersareliabletodiefrustrated.com

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:11am On Oct 15, 2016
Chelsea v West Bromich Albion, 2013

The Baggies were all set for a historic win over Chelsea before Ramires dived his way to a draw at Stamford Bridge, deep into injury-time. This was a dive that was so obvious on television replay that it prompted an apology from referees’ chief, Mike Riley (though it was Andre Marriner who had awarded the spot-kick). Ostensibly, Ramires collided with Steven Reid, but it is clear that no contact between the players is made.

Eden Hazard converted the subsequent penalty to level the score at 2–2. After Riley’s apology, West Brom boss Steve Clarke said: “It doesn’t get us any more points but it’s nice of Mike to phone. If he’s apologising, he obviously feels it was the wrong decision.”

Please note that United was also behind this decision and every other decision Shekpe has gotten away with.

Your faithfully,
ALEX FERGUSON.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 15, 2016
Lana1:
No need for epistles jare. That purple font using bîtch is just an attention seeking whôre best left ignored!!

Ask your Bìtch how my Dìck taste...You still salty I exposed your Valencia Bullshiit?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:32am On Oct 15, 2016
Elxandre:
http://www.squawka.com/news/in-defence-of-paul-pogba-why-hes-doing-much-better-than-you-think/798070

the environment around today's football and footballers Is too toxic for anyone's good.
Unnecessary scrutiny, vile abuses (which get to the players more easily these days), overreaction to every and any thing (good or bad) are characteristic features of too many fans these days
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2016
Elxandre:

Weedprodigy will be here later today to ask you for a tangible article on Pogba. Hate is a sad thing. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2016
bigkesh:
You insulted someone twice,he didn't insult you back...twice
You still lashed him the third time,hahaha are you a goat??

It's better to stay away from insults na especially when the other party isn't pushing it
What do you expect when you bring up insulting opinions? A pat on the back or a thumbs up?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:03am On Oct 15, 2016
sinizia:

Please note that United was also behind this decision and every other decision Shekpe has gotten away with.

Your faithfully,
ALEX FERGUSON.

Or was it the game against everton were Terry equalized in the 98th minute after 6mins extra time was given

Na we stop the referee watch

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2016
bigkesh:
You insulted someone twice,he didn't insult you back...twice
You still lashed him the third time,hahaha are you a goat??

It's better to stay away from insults na especially when the other party isn't pushing it

Eskis sah, are you Nihilist's big brother? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:09am On Oct 15, 2016
Nihilist, I have a gift for you...

Why don't you make use of it instead of wasting your time arguing about Mike and Riley?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2016
dopeJemi:

Or was it the game against everton were Terry equalized in the 98th minute after 6mins extra time was given

Don't mind the indignant rascals. They're so inferior they had to go look for conspiracy theories to make themselves feel good.

BTW, you think Fellaini will get to feature on Monday? He may be asked to come in later on if Mou needs goals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2016
Leyqute:

Don't mind the indignant rascals. They're so inferior they had to go look for conspiracy theories to make themselves feel good.

BTW, you think Fellaini will get to feature on Monday? He may be asked to come in later on if Mou needs goals.

I put super glue on fellaini's seat, even if Mourinho gestures him to come on he won't be able to. I am applying some on the headrest right now.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2016
sinizia:

Weedprodigy will be here later today to ask you for a tangible article on Pogba. Hate is a sad thing. grin
Imagine Stats like no player has hit the woodwork more times than Pogba.
Squawka says he has created 11chances for united and went on to say only Rooney has created more for the team. How worthless can one be when Rooney the alleged black sheep of the squad has created more chances than the most expensive player in the world. Yet Rooney should be criticized and Pogba applauded.

We now rate players on the number of times they hit the woodwork. This is how you know the end times are really here.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2016
Meanwhile the most expensive squad in the world is going into a fixture as the underdog.
You can't be more worthless than this.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2016
Darmian was decent to be honest, I wonder why all this sudden misfortune...If we had a good RW with tackling and workrate, He would be really good in RB.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2016
Track season...Loading, Happy to be part of this great program...#FeartheTurtle

Regular Season champions...Yes Please. cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2016
Leyqute:

Fellaini can't do jack, if Mou needs goals, he'll call on carrick, God forbid I see fellaini on the bench on monday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2016
codedguy1:

I put super glue on fellaini's seat, even if Mourinho gestures him to come on he won't be able to. I am applying some on the headrest right now.

LOL. You're wicked. He could be a super sub na.

I know DopeJemi doesn't like the guy one bit, I'd understand if he was the one putting the glue on Fella's seat, not you. grin It'd be better if Carrk starts dthough, than coming in later on because we need goals.

Don't be surprised to see Lingard starting though.

Ibra

Anthony Martial mhiki/Pogba/mata mhiki/mata

Herrera/Pogba Carrick

Back 4
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2016
where is diademk07?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2016
Leyqute:

LOL. You're wicked. He could be a super sub na.

I know DopeJemi doesn't like the guy one bit, I'd understand if he was the one putting the glue on Fella's seat, not you. grin It'd be better if Carrk starts dthough, than coming in later on because we need goals.

Don't be surprised to see Lingard starting though.

Ibra

Anthony Martial mhiki/Pogba/mata mhiki/mata

Herrera/Pogba Carrick

Back 4

Wetin fellaini wan come do for this match as super sub. Is he expected to slow the game down and control the tempo or help us in counter attack.

grin grin

Don't know if mhiki is absolutely fit so that Mourinho will not make the same mistake against city.

But I think it would be Ibra, behind him should martial, pogba, and Mata.

Herrera and schneiderlin/carrick

Back four of blind, smalling, Baily and Valencia
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2016
codedguy1:

Wetin fellaini wan come do for this match as super sub. Is he expected to slow the game down and control the tempo or help us in counter attack.

grin grin

Don't know if mhiki is absolutely fit so that Mourinho will not make the same mistake against city.

But I think it would be Ibra, behind him should martial, pogba, and Mata.

Herrera and schneiderlin/carrick

Back four of blind, smalling, Baily and Valencia

Schneiderlin ke? When last did he see action? Why should he start?

Fella is tall. He could be used as a last resort of some sort- if things go way bad. Else, he should sit his ass down.

Mhiki is fit. I'm not sure if he should start though, but he'd do good if included in the game. Liverpool doesn't really have a strong defense and Mhiki is good at breaking down defenses. It's going to be a fast-paced game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Imagine Stats like no player has hit the woodwork more times than Pogba.

We now rate players on the number of times they hit the woodwork. This is how you know the end times are really here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Meanwhile the most expensive squad in the world is going into a fixture as the underdog.
You can't be more worthless than this.

This is how low hate has reduced you to. In your rush to troll you clearly failed to read the sentence: "being at home further tips the balance in their favor". Why wouldn't they be the favorites? They are on form and at home. Odds are not decided by the expensiveness of a team. If we remove United and place Assanal on that fixture poll with Loserfool being at home, Assanal will be the underdog too. So what are you on about?

OK, Assanal was the favorite team and spent more than Loserfool this season, but how come you guys still got rąped by them?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2016
dopeJemi:

LOL. Bro, na wa to you o. Didn't you know it's Fergie's Time meaning United bribed the ref to continue the match until Terry scored? grin grin

Remember I told you these haters have two common symptoms - hypocrisy and amnesia? Well, read the link below dedicated to Chelsea's poor attitude towards the refs. When a site dedicated a column for your team to show how uncouth your team have been toward the ref, no-one should doubt who the real corrupt team who keeps escaping are.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/mar/14/jose-mourinho-chelsea-respect-referees

The title of the editorial reads: Chelsea’s respect-to-referees record is poor but they are not alone.

And an excerpt from that link that exposes the hypocrisy and amnesia in these haters reads:

The modern-day player is, however, becoming better at it, judging by a passage in Luis Suárez’s book about the penalty Daniel Sturridge won when Liverpool beat Manchester United at Old Trafford last season . “He threw himself down,” Suárez recalls. “It was such a good dive even I thought it was a penalty. But then I saw how annoyed Nemanja Vidic was. When I saw the replay I realised Daniel was about a metre away from Vidic. I said to Daniel later: ‘Can you imagine what would have happened if that had been me?’ He said: ‘I felt him touch me,’ and started laughing.”

Imagine if United was awarded 4 PKs against Loserfool in one match, these haters would've been quoting it all the damn time. But since it's the opposite, they've developed amnesia. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2016
Leyqute:

Schneiderlin ke? When last did he see action? Why should he start?

Fella is tall. He could be used as a last resort of some sort- if things go way bad. Else, he should sit his ass down.

Mhiki is fit. I'm not sure if he should start though, but he'd do good if included in the game. Liverpool doesn't really have a strong defense and Mhiki is good at breaking down defenses. It's going to be a fast-paced game.

Our midfield selection is tricky. Pogba wants to be pushed upfront which relegates Mata, mhiki and longed to the right who all have some lacking playing on there.

Then who pairs Herrera in the pivot to either sit or be a b2b midfielder. Carrick has not seen much play this season, he is aged and as you said the game would be fast paced. Schneiderlin has really not played also so Mourinho needs to show us why he is the boss.

Maybe Shaw should play LB and blind pairs Herrera in the pivot to sit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
sinizia:

LOL. Bro, na wa to you o. Didn't you know it's Fergie's Time meaning United bribed the ref to continue the match until Terry scored? grin grin

Remember I told you these haters have two common symptoms - hypocrisy and amnesia? Well, read the link below dedicated to Chelsea's poor attitude towards the refs. When a site dedicated a column for your team to show how uncouth your team have been toward the ref, no-one should doubt who the real corrupt team who keeps escaping are.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/mar/14/jose-mourinho-chelsea-respect-referees

The title of the editorial reads: Chelsea’s respect-to-referees record is poor but they are not alone.

And an excerpt from that link that exposes the hypocrisy and amnesia in these haters reads:

Imagine if United was awarded 4 PKs against Loserfool in one match, these haters would've been quoting it all the damn time. But since it's the opposite, they've developed amnesia. grin grin

Thank you my brother

This is a game in 2007

Fernando Torres slid a shot in at the far post to give Liverpool the lead, but Frank Lampard tied the score in the 62nd after Florent Malouda was given a penalty for jumping into Steve Finnan

This one

Chelsea penalty v West Ham: West Ham were denied a first win at Stamford Bridge in 14 years when referee Robert Madley pointed to the spot after adjudging Michail Antonio to have brought Ruben Loftus-Cheek down in the area. But there were strong doubts the challenge was made in the box, and our panel unanimously agreed it should has been a free-kick

Against that fool's club

Gunners counterpart Arsene Wenger claimed play should have been stopped for a free-kick to his team in the build-up to the opening goal, and that Chelsea were also awarded a soft penalty when Ramires went down in the box.

Against Southampton

Madley clearly decided that he wasn't going to give anything but 'nailed on' penalties which he was 100 per cent sure of. As a result, it was Southampton who suffered rather than Chelsea.

Branislav Ivanovic holding Virgil Van Dijk

This was a clear penalty as the Chelsea defender held his opponent's shirt as a free kick was swung into the penalty area.

Na Ferguson bribe the referees

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
Kante dey play oh!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
AdisaOwala:
Kante dey play oh!
You know this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
AdisaOwala:
Kante dey play oh!

I tell my friends the greatest mystery was that Chelsea got Kante without a fight.
He is possibly the Best Buy of the season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
I was hoping we play cfc before they figure stuff out,
Maybe Leicester just dey flatter everybody.
Na so we beat them,same for Liverpool.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
SIRcumalot:
I was hoping we play cfc before they figure stuff out,
Maybe Leicester just dey flatter everybody.
Na so we beat them,same for Liverpool.
What have they figured out!!? The truth is that Leicester are on promo. Karma is a biitch .. The beauty of epl

(1) (2) (3) ... (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.