Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,806 members, 7,872,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8893457 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 7:59am On Oct 16, 2016
PulloutGameA1:
If Liverpool loses, I will deactivate my account...who has something better to wager?
Your wager is as worthless as your account. This is the "twenty-somethingth" account you have created, you will simply created another one.

And which fool bets against his team? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2016
LoRdCaT:
Your wager is as worthless as your account. This is the "twenty-somethingth" account you have created, you will simply created another one.

And which fool bets against his team? undecided
Aye Aye Aye, Yeah Yeah, aye aye
...what?!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2016
parrotibaba:
football doesn't work like that. It isn't about the quality of the players on each team but each team's chemistry and style of play. Someone asked a question here during the tottenham v city game about who have the better team between united and spurs and majority of the answer was spurs, why? because even though United have superior players, spurs have a superior team chemistry and so is Liverpool. Based on current form, Liverpool is tipped to win the clash, based on the last four pl games against them, we can have a say in the matter or the match can even end in a draw. We just have to wait and see what happens.

grin

But I still have the confidence that we are winning the Match! Can't really explain why..... but I'm kinda firmly believe we gonna grab 3 points at the Anfield!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

But I still have the confidence that we are winning the Match! Can't really explain why..... but I'm kinda firmly believe we gonna grab 3 points at the Anfield!
I used to be very confident until United started teaching me some life lessons

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2016
eph12:

Lol you're not alone.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godstraight(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2016
Oasis007:
undecided

I have a kinda feeling that we gonna win the Match convincingly on Monday Night! Haterz are free to save this comment.... but I hope they will be able to refer to it after the Match!

We ain't their Mate in term of Players quality! We have better Players than them - and if our Players play to their strength and ability, 3 points wouldn't be hard to grab with some beautiful Goals!

We are setting Anfield on Fire on Monday Night! Fire Fighters should be at alert!!!
na you know oh

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2016
eph12:

grin

Your Confidence would be restored after the Match!
Mark my Words!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

Your Confidence would be restored after the Match!
Mark my Words!
I share your confidence. I also have this feeling we will be victorious at anfield tomorrow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Liverpool this,Liverpool that...,like they are unbeatable!

Nonsense!!!..We go still play the match tomorrow na!

With all this Liverpool hype,they better beat us tomorrow cos I won't celebrate a Draw!!

It's 3 points or nothing!

#GGMU cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
elrony:

With all this Liverpool hype,they better beat us tomorrow cos I won't celebrate a Draw!!

#GGMU cool

sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
elrony:

Ogini?
Ina dey fear looserfools
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pelvicky(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
I can't wait for coutinho to do another toro on de gea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
elrony:

#GGMU cool
Honestly before the season, I would say United would win because they have better players. But having seen both teams this season, Liverpool convinces me more. Things change fast though.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
A midfield of Carrick, Herrera and Pogba should comfortably control the game and peg liverpool backward, Martial should start on the left to keep Clyne busy all through the match, you don't want clyne pushing up at every opportunity to join Mane who on his own is already a handful...
On the right, I'd be comfortable with Mata (Mkhitaryan is still match rusty) cos Milner isn't the most pacy LB around and doesn't join the attack as much as Clyne. I'm quite confident that Valencia can handle Coutinho but then again, we need to watch out for their movement forward.
If we manage to play the game at our own pace (Carrick has a lot to do here) I don't see Liverpool besting us but if we choose to go fast and furious, we won't be able to match them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
JayKayMaybachz:
Ina dey fear looserfools

I resemble who dey fear Loserfools?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Spy360:

Honestly before the season, I would say United would win because they have better players. But having seen both teams this season, Liverpool convinces me more. Things change fast though.

Honestly they are really in form,buh i still believe my team to make something happen if we improve on our chance conversion unlike our last match,where we dey do Dasuki in front of goal! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
After splashing a 100m dollars, you would expect us to be confident but Niggas out here wetting they pants.

Mourinho what a wasteful goat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
ninnies.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
Can I say Chelsea and City are having a blast with the 3-4-3 tactic. In spite of City 1-1 draw thanks to Stelen having the game of his life, the team looked much more different from the one that played against Spurs.

We could say De Bruyne presence was a factor but then, Gundogan finally get to have his role redefined in the team and Silva gets to play a much more attacking role than what he used to play under Pep. Hence, I can't say De bruyne presence was the only factor. Their defence is still shite though. And Sane finally impressed me although his final ball is still lacking but his movement, finesse on the ball, pace and defensive awareness were fantastic, I guess the wing back role is it for him then. The only player who suffered was Sterling who looked a bit lost as a wing back, even Nolito did better than him in the wing back role.

I wasn't expecting Chelsea to find their form before we get to play them although it's just Leicester who has been awful this season but Kante finally gets to play the way he used to play. He and Matic were both deployed as central midfielders and they took turns bombing and roaming forward to combine with Hazard and Pedro who were deployed in the central role in front of them but with the license to roam around. Everyone looked good except Pedro..

It's high time our team finally settled back to their best if we have any intention of getting into the top 4, considering that other top teams are finally looking their best..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Diademk07:
Can I say Chelsea and City are having a blast with the 3-4-3 tactic. In spite of City 1-1 draw thanks to Stelen having the game of his life, the team looked much more different from the one that played against Spurs.

We could say De Bruyne presence was a factor but then, Gundogan finally get to have his role redefined in the team and Silva gets to play a much more attacking role than what he used to play under Pep. Hence, I can't say De bruyne presence was the only factor. Their defence is still shite though. And Sane finally impressed me although his final ball is still lacking but his movement, finesse on the ball, pace and defensive awareness were fantastic, I guess the wing back role is it for him then. The only player who suffered was Sterling who looked a bit lost as a wing back, even Nolito did better than him in the wing back role.

I wasn't expecting Chelsea to find their form before we get to play them although it's just Leicester who has been awful this season but Kante finally gets to play the way he used to play. He and Matic were both deployed as central midfielders and they took turns bombing and roaming forward to combine with Hazard and Pedro who were deployed in the central role in front of them but with the license to roam around. Everyone looked good except Pedro..

It's high time our team finally settled back to their best if we have any intention of getting into the top 4, considering that other top teams are finally looking their best..

grin

Thought you go on sabbatical?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

Thought you go on sabbatical?!
He can't

Our pundit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
JayKayMaybachz:
He can't

Our pundit

grin

Seems he's missed?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
JayKayMaybachz:
He can't

Our pundit

Let's pray he has repented and giving his life to christ rather than to me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mou is heading only one way and it's nt up, could be side ways, downwards or the other room .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Your Brain is heading only one way.

The Trash can...Now, I don't know how it's going to get there but it's painfully obvious it's behind schedule.

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Trash can lasan!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wingback:
Your Brain is heading only one way.

The Trash can.
jesuuuuuuuu!! Person brain for trash can? A whole brain? This is as funny as fvck grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
LoRdCaT:
jesuuuuuuuu!! Person brain for trash can? A whole brain? This is as funny as fvck grin grin grin
lol, I de like d guy lines if e de use m on rivals

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 17, 2016
Match day
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:59am On Oct 17, 2016
Where is this confidence that we'll get anything against Liverpool come from?

Or is it rose tinted specs that is making you guys see this?

I would love it but even in my wet dreams I'm struggling to see how we'll get anything from anfield considering how we've performed this season so far.

I still think we're playing Pogba according to what we think he is rather actually playing to his strengths. Same with France. Onky Juve seems to have played him properly and we're not following suit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2016
^^^^^

Chill! We ain't gonna lose to Liverpool! All our Players are fit! The injured ones are back! And I trust Jose Mourinho to choose right Players for the Game!

Mourinho has learned his Lessons from his first big Game as Manchester United Manager - against Manchester City!

He got it wrong with his first Eleven, though he made fruitful changes in the second half, but it's already over!

I trust him to do the needful against our Arch-Rival! United can't afford to lose to Liverpool. It's a game we much at least pick a point!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.