Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8898988 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
MrTA:

At no stage have I made Liverpool to be some European giant. Simply made an inference from our mostly disjointed performances this season that I dont know where people are expecting us to beat one of the form teams in the league. If you weren't a man utd fan, are you honestly telling me that based on the season so far we should beat Liverpool?
when it comes to big rivalry match like Liverpool vs United, how you've played over the previous weeks don't determine the outcome.
The only winner is one who gives his all during the match.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
Love the confidence. Wish I the same. City destroying us at home in the 1st half without Aguero saw an end to that. Here's hoping sha. Let's see.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mr elampiro what's your take on today's game sir? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Zlatan needs to bring his A game and be at his clinical best today. We can't afford to miss chances.
He's been missing too many lately.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
LoRdCaT:
In your first post you typed Pray tell, how does "keeping the ball after getting it" mean "looking to play with your fellow player" please explain, because i am not understanding.

My reply was to explain this your post. If it's about being the fault of the coach then I agree with you. It shouldnt be the fault of a coach if a player consistently fails to keep possession.

As per the Liverpool match. I am confident we should win. We can't afford to lose this match, even a draw sef will feel like a loss.

If I see fellaini in the starting line up, all bets are off.

We should start with Ibra, martial, pogba and Mata on the right.

Pivot should be Herrera acting as a b2b and Carrick or schneiderlin or even blind sef.

Back 4 Shaw Bailly smalling and Valencia.

I know there will be concerns about Shaw's fitness but I believe we can get away with it if blind is deployed as a pivot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
Scummies losing hope over their useless team?

The percentage of the hopeless about tonight's game outweighs the percentage of the deluded on this thread. grin

We shall be here to rejoice over your agony tonight. Insha Allah!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
Pataki:
Scummies losing hope over their useless team?

The percentage of the hopeless about tonight's game outweighs the percentage of the deluded on this thread. grin

We shall be here to rejoice over your agony tonight. Insha Allah!!!! grin

Sharrap jor!
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
codedguy1:

My reply was to explain this your post. If it's about being the fault of the coach then I agree with you. It shouldnt be the fault of a coach if a player consistently fails to keep possession.

As per the Liverpool match. I am confident we should win. We can't afford to lose this match, even a draw sef will feel like a loss.

If I see fellaini in the starting line up, all bets are off.

We should start with Ibra, martial, pogba and Mata on the right.

Pivot should be Herrera acting as a b2b and Carrick or schneiderlin or even blind sef.

Back 4 Shaw Bailly smalling and Valencia.

I know there will be concerns about Shaw's fitness but I believe we can get away with it if blind is deployed as a pivot.
Just the team I wanna watch, Martial will ensure Clyne doesn't bomb forward at will and Pogba's brute force will prove a handful for Henderson.
The only area I'm a bit skeptically about is Shaw vs Mane, not because Shaw is bad but of late, he has a tendency to always tuck in and leave the opposing winger hectares of space to operate...Who ever plays as the LB needs to be as close to Mane as possible.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
Fellaini starts. cry

No Martial at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
fellaini? Young?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
elrony:
Mr elampiro what's your take on today's game sir? grin

Young and Fellaini starting.

Hmmm. Hard to predict.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by folba(m): 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
MrTA:
Fellaini starts. cry

No Martial at all.
Expect lots of long ball. Where is Martial for goodness sake
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
Is this a joke or Photoshop? Fellaini? Young? WTF

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2016
I know Mikki is not fit but is Martial injured too? It is a suspect line up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is a typical " I-wouldnt-mind-a-draw" line up...

I wouldn't mind a draw though sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
I'm very disappointed, fellaini. Smh

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
But how much football has Young played this season to be deemed fit for such a match?

Make we dey see sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin grin grin
Classic Jose.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Chai!!! Expect a lot of crosses into the box, I suspect Fellaini will play behind Ibra or will have license to join the attack often...Are pool really that short of aerial presence?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
deleted

But wat kinda line up is dat ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Claroo(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nice Line Up
Young to assist Blind in marking Mane

Fellaini an obvious asset in Set pieces
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
Managers with their different nonsense. Which kyn line up be this na Mourinho. Your game plan should better work oo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
undecided

Short of words!
But let's wait and see how the Match will pan out!

The Lineup be like......?!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Dunno why y'all are surprised at the inclusion of Fellaini - Blind don already hint us na undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Which kind Mourinho be this?,see match weh Rooney suppose start so that en go deh give those pinpoint passes. undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
AdisaOwala:
But how much football has Young played this season to be deemed fit for such a match?

Make we dey see sha.
Young sabi dive to get penalties.
One of the best in the league.

I no say all the build up to this game na wash,
It isn't going to be open at all.
And na to our advantage.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
dopeJemi:
I'm very disappointed, fellaini. Smh
Martial might be injured but apart from defensive stand point, why is Young preferred to Mata...
As for Fellaini, it's just disappointing, we could do with Carrick's precise passes and control today...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
angry

Mtcheeew! !!!!!! What is this na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin grin grin
This is going to be fun
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wingback:

Put your mouth where your money is, You know deep down we are going to get beat.

Like I keep saying, Klopps side has 11 Olympic sprinters, there's no way players like Ibra, Mata, Fellaini and co can survive.

How do you want me to put my mouth where my money is? Tell me and I will do it.
Like I said this match is like a derby,even if it isn't one technically.
The worst result is a draw. I am tipping United to win this match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
I think Pogba will be allowed to join the attack. If all Jose can think of is long balls then this season is going to be another waste of time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mourinho why now? Why you shatter my belief before match start. it's rooting for my team though.

#GGMU

(1) (2) (3) ... (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: olabode89(m), Santos07 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.