Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,002 members, 7,980,568 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:45 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9246776 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) ... (14420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2016

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
AdisaOwala:

You shouldnt be surprised - some of us are outrightly determined to defend that black, gangly mulè by all means possible.

So many excuses have been put in his favour - Fellaini was said to be stalling his performance in CMF, He should be given a free role same way he excelled at Juve etc.

I have already made peace with the fact that Pogba might never match even half of his transfer fees & wages but the worrisome aspect is that he isn't better than the likes of Yussuf Atanda, Onyekachi Okonkwo etc as we speak!

He doesn't appear to know what is at stake. He is too lazy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
landinfo:
Nobody shld give excuse for Jose abt personnels...he has them in abundance (& the most xpensive assembled squad) just that he is too too defensive-minded even in dreams.
He was chased out of Madrid cos of that & I haven't stopped telling pple.....A barcelona with Jose as a coach, they would defend even against Enyimba with the MSN playing as defenders

Attack & lose than to park the bus & still end up losing
Alls i've been saying
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
Party don end? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
nyabinghi:
the hatred of rooney no make dem gree, if say herrera play man u for no lose. if say mata play mannu for no lose.

Rooney is still better than Pogba in the number 10 position. At least Rooney passes it to Valencia who goes to deliver a cross into the box. But we didn’t see Pogba against Liverpool and Chelsea. The other day one analyst said Pogba was instructed to play with his back behind the goal. I no understand that one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
nyabinghi:
make dem sack mourinho bring giggs in. we need to use coaches that have the winning spirit of Old trafford, not mercenaries and psychos like mourinho and lvg

We will start again from the scratch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hazard scored against Man Utd... Suddenly he is world's best... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Diademk07:

Hope you know say Rooney was of similar mould?

All this your hypothesis dey funny o!

Why do you think Arsenal players go on long term injuries? They run too much, any contact is a potential deadly injury. Luke Shaw was running and from there he went on 9 months injury.

Rooney also suffered injuries in his early stage because of his power, pace and energy then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ibime:

Pogba was never a top 5 midfielder in the world.

I have never seen what niggas see in that dude. He knows nothing about midfield play, he's just a loose cannon. He is the French version of Stevie G, without as much end product.

TBH Pogba really balled in Juventus..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2016

When scores were at 1-0, 2-0, only Valencia appeared to be doing fine for us. But that came at a cost, whenever he went forward, Hazard filled the space he left behind. Then Pogba and Fellaini didn’t help matters. This is one reason we might have to move Valencia forward and play someone behind him. May be in big games. He is the only one with real pace in the team.

At 2-0 it was hard to for us. I thought the early goal actual unbalanced us. If Ibrahimovic had equalised, we would have been less adventurous, and may be get something out of the game.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
Elampiro has started his Valencia crusade again....

Unfortunately, not much can be said to counter his opinions - our RB is one of the best players in the side & there are a lot of positives to draw from his performances...especially from an attacking POV.

And for the umpteenth time, Rashford must not become the new Welbeck - If Mourihno cannot find a place for him as a CF, We should sell the young lad & insert a buy-back clause abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
I learnt Pogba's sale isn't legit...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
dmcdad:

Na wa you ooooo. Where you go hide put na? You and barackohandso.

You no see my message on BBM?

coded01:

grin grin

Phone upgrade. Sorry no vex

I see say Airmark finally don turn Barca thread to bedroom... angry grin

How una dey? wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
barackohandso:

How una dey? wink

Guy where dmcdad go hide you for? angry grin

Miss you oh... hope all is well! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
Oh ye devilish people, how far? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
They are quiet now, yeye people grin grin grin

Devils!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
pamcode:
Word
I swear. Thank God Schweinsteiger is not part of this mess
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
AdisaOwala:
Elampiro has started his Valencia crusade again....

Unfortunately, not much can be said to counter his opinions - our RB is one of the best players in the side & there are a lot of positives to draw from his performances...especially from an attacking POV.

And for the umpteenth time, Rashford must not become the new Welbeck - If Mourihno cannot find a place for him as a CF, We should sell the young lad & insert a buy-back clause abeg.

We need speed and force upfront. I thought Pogba was a pace and power guy. But he is the opposite. The time it takes us to carry the ball from midfield to attack.... OMG! Tortoise would go to market and return. It is hard to rely on a right back to do all the speeding attacking play. Either we get Ashley Young to try some of the that for us, or we push Val forward. We never played like this under SAF. Too many back passes involved in the build up play.

Ibrahimovic availability meant Rashford cannot play as a striker. Hope we have not checkmated ourselves with Ibrahimovic. I was one of those who supported his transfer. Pogba and Ibrahimovic slow our game, and we must play both as it is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
coded01:

Guy where dmcdad go hide you for? angry grin

Miss you oh... hope all is well! cheesy

Dmcdad wan sell our prayer ministry, na so i sue am

All is well bro, missed you too grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
barackohandso:

Dmcdad wan sell our prayer ministry, na so i sue am

All is well bro, missed you too grin

No mind am... grin Good to have you back and better! wink

Few months ago, Man Utd fans dey shout Ibra this Ibra that! Say Ibra na Spirit na Konfu master grin... 2-3 months into season... Eyes clear! shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
I know someone will still blame Rooney for this massive loss... angry grin

Yet the Guy no even smell bench... undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
FBS:
Party don end? cheesy
Lai lai. Time to Achikolo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?itct=CAoQpDAYBSITCKKshZ7YwM8CFQbXTgoda_QLiDIHcmVsYXRlZEif1OP9qYGmsmU%3D&client=ytdemo%29&hl=te&gl=NG&v=h01_dEXLqsk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
coded01:

No mind am... grin Good to have you back and better! wink

Few months ago, Man Utd fans dey shout Ibra this Ibra that! Say Ibra na Spirit na Konfu master grin... 2-3 months into season... Eyes clear! shocked shocked grin grin

Wetin you expect? When dem go hire coach wey him pattern dey against their policies. Dem so hate mourinho when he dey Chelsea

Chai...how times change

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
GGMU... ManUtd 1-2 ManCity, ManUtd 0-0 Liverpool (thank God for De Gea), ManUtd 0-4 Chelsea... Same players used in all the games, its just clear that we aren't gonna beat any big team with Fellaini and Herrera playing behind Pogba...... Hopefully Mou will learn from this and change the positions in the team...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
FBS:
Party don end? cheesy

It looks like it, now you can pack the dirty plates and leftovers back to your house.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
A40:

Lai lai. Time to Achikolo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?itct=CAoQpDAYBSITCKKshZ7YwM8CFQbXTgoda_QLiDIHcmVsYXRlZEif1OP9qYGmsmU%3D&client=ytdemo%29&hl=te&gl=NG&v=h01_dEXLqsk
DJ, wa se re. This one na party todabreakadawn. grin

Play me Olamide please.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:49am On Oct 24, 2016
Towards the end of the match, they showed distance covered. Chelsea covered far more distance than us.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:57am On Oct 24, 2016
coded01:

I can bet Airmark watch Barcelona games more than he does with Chelsea games... grin

I thought you should be normal after that long break. werey sad

coded01:
Hazard scored against Man Utd... Suddenly he is world's best... grin grin

This is not the first or 2nd time he would score against man utd. You forgot this :

[img]http://media./media/YP89wgTdTYMLK/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:20am On Oct 24, 2016
elampiro:

We need speed and force upfront. I thought Pogba was a pace and power guy. But he is the opposite. The time it takes us to carry the ball from midfield to attack.... OMG! Tortoise would go to market and return. It is hard to rely on a right back to do all the speeding attacking play. Either we get Ashley Young to try some of the that for us, or we push Val forward. We never played like this under SAF. Too many back passes involved in the build up play.

Ibrahimovic availability meant Rashford cannot play as a striker. Hope we have not checkmated ourselves with Ibrahimovic. I was one of those who supported his transfer. Pogba and Ibrahimovic slow our game, and we must play both as it is.

If we can bench Rooney we Can bench ibra.
Problem is,i don't think Rashford is that good.
I would like for him to get some minutes there to prove me wrong.
I wanted Pogba to join utd but the guy seems like a flat track bully.no show for the Chelsea,liverpool and city games
And please no more dabbing,if we win our next ten games no dabbing,I can't take it anymore.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:06am On Oct 24, 2016
belle still dey sweet me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 24, 2016
SIRcumalot:

And please no more dabbing,if we win our next ten games no dabbing,I can't take it anymore.

[Of course no more dabbing...Pogba isn't human, just an expensive robot we bought for 100m...He doesn't deserve To express Emotion on the pitch, he has to conform to your whims and Expectations on the pitch, Dabbing isn't good for a soccer player, I agree with this logic...RUBBISH

Mourinho can fvck off January and his dabbing son should follow next summer

(1) (2) (3) ... (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) ... (14420) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.