Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,006 members, 7,980,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:53 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9246802 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) ... (14420) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by landinfo: 9:03am On Oct 24, 2016
Pple funny...Jose has been coined the Portuguese David Moyes aka Tony Pulis in Portuguese skin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:04am On Oct 24, 2016
Elxandre:

Your useless Felliani didn't help matters too!
Lol
At least something we can finally agree on. I have seen the light, Fellaini is not who I thought he was cheesy cheesy cheesy I just need him to score an own goal and cause a penalty then get a red card in his next match so he can be banished forever. Then Pogba can come back to his rightful place in the midfield
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:05am On Oct 24, 2016
landinfo:
Pple funny...Jose has been coined the Portuguese David Moyes aka Tony Pulis in Portuguese skin
They are generous. It could have been worse.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 9:07am On Oct 24, 2016
eph12:

Lol
At least something we can finally agree on. I have seen the light, Fellaini is not who I thought he was cheesy cheesy cheesy I just need him to score an own goal and cause a penalty then get a red card in his next match so he can be banished forever. Then Pogba can come back to his rightful place in the midfield
This is not about pogba or Rooney whatever!
Your Felliani was shitt just like the biggest flops.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2016
SIRcumalot:

If we can bench Rooney we Can bench ibra.
Problem is,i don't think Rashford is that good.
I would like for him to get some minutes there to prove me wrong.
I wanted Pogba to join utd but the guy seems like a flat track bully.no show for the Chelsea,liverpool and city games
And please no more dabbing,if we win our next ten games no dabbing,I can't take it anymore.

Ibrahimovic is known for goal scoring. If he could give us 3/4 of what he is known for, there would be no problem. But what I see him do is dropping deep to play lazily like Bervatov did in his final season, then even when presented with a big chance, he misses.

The question remains whether he will regain his scoring confidence. It's a dilemma for the coach whether to continue keeping faith in him. However, I think the mobility behind him is very slow. When the build up is slow, it's easy for the striker to be tamed.

Pogba should work hard. He should be ready to run and use proper energy.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by edoyad(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2016
edoyad:
Shoo shoopedooo warreeee wareee eeedo ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3y004bK1cc

I know it's monday morning but such a party can't just end like that !

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:12am On Oct 24, 2016
Fkhalifa:
You guys are already wasting your time partying here,

I already told you since sugar daddy fergie and Webb retired, they are only an overhyped Watford... Watchout for spurs/spton etc they are good and underated...

Maybe if manure can spend more on overated players in january sha
so na webb dey blow all united games, so fergie won all his games as united gaffer. You are a learner.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2016
Elxandre:

This is not about pogba or Rooney whatever!
Your Felliani was shitt just like the biggest flops.
Yea that's true. He was shit yesterday. Any other observation?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2016
eph12:

Yea that's true. He was shit yesterday. Any other observation?
He has started against city, livpool, Chelsea, and we didn't win tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2016
Elxandre:

He hasn't played any big games there this season.

We have seen him from previous seasons. Even our match against PSV away. He had a golden opportunity to own that position last season but he failed, even against small teams.

I really don't admire players who lack force, who cannot single handedly cause havoc. Yesterday what did Mata do other than to help us pass better? Compare to a player like Lampard at his peak, playing behind the striker. You see him head to score, score from 35 yards, pressure with great individual effort.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:21am On Oct 24, 2016
elampiro:

Ibrahimovic is known for goal scoring. If he could give us 3/4 of what he is known for, there would be no problem. But what I see him do is dropping deep to play lazily like Bervatov did in his final season, then even when presented with a big chance, he misses.

The question remains whether he will regain his scoring confidence. It's a dilemma for the coach whether to continue keeping faith in him. However, I think the mobility behind him is very slow. When the build up is slow, it's easy for the striker to be tamed.

Pogba should work hard. He should be ready to run and use proper energy.
Ibra needs people that can run in behind him especially when his back is turned to the post which is almost every time unless we're loading the ball. I think he needs a striking partner. We have played 3 direct oppositions and have scored just one goal. Chelsea scored 4 goals yesterday and none was scored by Costa.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2016
Elxandre:

He has started against city, livpool, Chelsea, and we didn't win tongue
Okay you win. Lol. I never said Fellaini was the next best thing to jollof rice though cry

I only said I saw no reason to blame Fellaini for that city match when he was the only one battling in the midfield. His partner was mia which was the truth. Fellaini left yesterday and two goals were scored from open play whereas none was when he was on the field. Forget Pedro's goal grin Pogba was supposed to help Hererra but ...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon: 9:32am On Oct 24, 2016
Ring ring ring, just in case you are thinking of opening this shop, it is a shutdown!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQOG5BkY2Bc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2016
Oh yeah, Conte got the keys - keys to Mourinho's other room!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFLSOIufuhM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Griffon: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2016
The way Chelsea fans are celebrating this win ehn. One would think they just won the UCL. na wa oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2016
undecided

Seems the League is over..... and Chelsea wins it!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:31am On Oct 24, 2016
Hi everyone,

I’ll be honest: it’s been a tough day, with a final score that hurts, and this isn’t the best time to write these lines. Things got complicated since the first minute. By conceding an early goal the game we had in mind changed completely, and from that moment we weren’t able to come back. Chelsea had a much better start than us and we paid dearly for it. 

But we must carry on. Luckily, in three days we have a very important fixture, and as from now we must focus on this new opportunity to get better. It sounds like a cliché but it’s true: when we win and everybody praises you it’s easy to be united and celebrate together, but it is now, after such a defeat, when we must remain mentally strong and keep going. Together we win and together we lose.

Thank you so much to the fans that came to London, you didn’t stop cheering us on through the 90 minutes, even when things became so difficult, you guys are amazing; and also to the Chelsea fans, for they always show me their respect and affection.

We hope to give you the win that you deserve this coming Wednesday.

Hugs,

Juan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2016
UniqueGem:
The way Chelsea fans are celebrating this win ehn. One would think they just won the UCL. na wa oo

Tell me, what could more satisfying than disgracing a loud-mouthed coach who thinks you are Shiit and that he actually got you to a level you couldn't have gotten to without him.?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 10:45am On Oct 24, 2016
It's funny seeing Carrick wasting on the bench with our midfield disjointed, our defence unprotected and our attack blunt, lacking creativity and clear-cut chances. Why did Mourinho asked for Carrick to be given a contract extension if he won't utilize him always?

If Mourinho choose to stubbornly stick to his preferred 4-2-3-1 formation, then pair Pogba with Carrick/Herrera in the pivot and Mata playing the no. 10. Pogba should never near the no.10 position again. He should get accustomed to a new role as a box-to-box midfielder and accept whatever defensive responsibility that comes with the position instead of ogling the no. 10 position. undecided

Pair Carrick with Pogba and see how his potential unleashed. If Carrick can't be guaranteed to start all games, play him in the most important, most win games.

Is that too hard?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 10:48am On Oct 24, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Tell me, what could more satisfying than disgracing a loud-mouthed coach who thinks you are Shiit and that he actually got you to a level you couldn't have gotten to without him.?
But you have not really gotten anywhere yet. You just beat Manchester United not like you've proved him wrong by winning the league over and over. In all, I think Conte and Chelsea went overboard with the celebration yesterday. Its mourinho and we know how he is but still he was once the one every Chelsea fan clamored for till things went south. Cheering the fan after scoring the 4th goal was disrespectful not to mourinho but to man utd. Nuff said.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Chelsea has won 5 league titles in its history and JM was in charge for 3 of them. Please put some RESPEK to his name
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 10:57am On Oct 24, 2016
Elxandre:

This season is certainly tougher than last season.
LVG this season, might be worse off.

You mean if Van gaal had signed both Kante and Mane like he'd wanted to, in the summer, we would still be worse off?
This was a man that got the best out of most of the average players we had and you think we would be worse off with better addition?

Goan sleep.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by landinfo: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2016
Jose Mourinho:

"You come with a strategy and you cannot
concede a goal as we did in the first minute - that changed
the game”

Even the deaf & dumb know that strategy~~~Park the Bus style, Lock the Shop & throw way the key for lagoon.
Liverpoooool goalless draw was the "smokescreen" where utd fans "shamefully" were shouting tactics tactics tactics
Somebody tell Jose, utd's philosophy has never been our defense but attack with a bit of defense
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 11:07am On Oct 24, 2016
elampiro:

Mata finds it hard to play there in big games. Also against fast and power playing oppositions. We haven't tested Mkhitaryan enough.
Can Herrera do well in the no. 10?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2016
Mourinho needs to be bold enough to bench Pogba and IBRA. Yesterday's match shows that Pogba can't play in no 10. I can't just imagine a number 10 that couldn't create one chance in that match but was jogging lazily about the pitch throughout the match. That position should be left to Mata/Micki.

Ibra is now costing us from the front. Chances being created are being wasted by him. Rashford should be used as a striker or be put on the bench instead of turning him into something else. He needs to sharpen his striking skills in the striker position and not as a winger.

Carrick needs to come into that midfield to play with Herrera and Mata/Micki. Martial should be played regularly when he's fit on the left wing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:10am On Oct 24, 2016
Spy360:
Conte showed Jose how a better manager he is. After the first 3 games both teams began having problems. Conte immediately changed the system from 4-1-4-1 to 3-4-3 introducing a fringe player like Moses into the set up. Mou kept blaming personel- Mkhi, Rooney, Fellaini.

A good manager will tweak his system to suit his player types. A bad manager who knows only one system will try to force his players to change overnight and play his system.
As much as i wan break ur head right now, i couldn't ve said this any better.

Last week when i said Mourinho no get Plan B, they wan break my head!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:11am On Oct 24, 2016
jose go shame people. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:13am On Oct 24, 2016
tess1:
Mourinho needs to be bold enough to bench Pogba and IBRA. Yesterday's match shows that Pogba can't play in no 10. I can't just imagine a number 10 that couldn't create one chance in that match but was jogging lazily about the pitch throughout the match. That position should be left to Mata/Micki.

Ibra is now costing us from the front. Chances being created are being wasted by him. Rashford should be used as a striker or be put on the bench instead of turning him into something else. He needs to sharpen his striking skills in the striker position and not as a winger.

Carrick needs to come into that midfield to play with Herrera and Mata/Micki. Martial should be played regularly when he's fit on the left wing.

You and this your Herrera sha.. You keep forgetting that everyone was awful yesterday apart from Valencia..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:16am On Oct 24, 2016
Danhumprey:
It's funny seeing Carrick wasting on the bench with our midfield disjointed, our defence unprotected and our attack blunt, lacking creativity and clear-cut chances. Why did Mourinho asked for Carrick to be given a contract extension if he won't utilize him always?

If Mourinho choose to stubbornly stick to his preferred 4-2-3-1 formation, then pair Pogba with Carrick/Herrera in the pivot and Mata playing the no. 10. Pogba should never near the no.10 position again. He should get accustomed to a new role as a box-to-box midfielder and accept whatever defensive responsibility that comes with the position instead of ogling the no. 10 position. undecided

Pair Carrick with Pogba and see how his potential unleashed. If Carrick can't be guaranteed to start all games, play him in the most important, most win games.

Is that too hard?

Mourinho should put it in his mind first and foremost that the French Izaga can never in 20 life times match that 89 milla price tag.
He should stop pushing the motherfucka to do stints that ain't beneficial to our midfield..

Take yesterday's game, we only had just one manageable single midfielder vs Chelshit... Poorgba disappeared, Fellaini went to the market.

If I see this kinda line up again with that foolish boy as our 10, then I'd be rest assured Mou ll get the boot sooner than later,cos we are going nowhere with this woeful displays.

@Landinfo,Yesterday Mou had a world class offensive Strategy indeed,with Carrick, Mata, Mihki, and Martial on the bench!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 11:16am On Oct 24, 2016
Man united fans demanding respect for mourinho but can't respect wayne rooney who has done enough as a player and equally led united to a FA cup triumph after 10 years. Abeg make una yab mourinho the loud mouth. Jose mouthinho

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) ... (14420) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: chrisley024(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.