Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,837 members, 7,924,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 07:15 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9064894 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) ... (14305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:06am On Dec 16, 2016
UniqueGem:
Just now, I had to rewatch the highlight of the match against crystal palace yesterday, I'm still wonndering how a sensible person will say Pogba's pass for Ibra's goal was senseless. Jeez! Then came up with epistle of where he watched the match and the building plan of his father in laws home where he lives as a major decider and determiner of the usefulness of Pogba's pass that lead to the winning goal.

Laughing aside, Nihilist followed that match if you read his comments. From the Rojo's two-footed Challenge, to Ibra's hand assisted goal etc. Maybe he wasn't able to concentrate on both matches as no human can do so at the same time, but his comments showed he followed some parts of our match.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:08am On Dec 16, 2016
UniqueGem:
Just now, I had to rewatch the highlight of the match against crystal palace yesterday, I'm still wonndering how a sensible person will say Pogba's pass for Ibra's goal was senseless. Jeez! Then came up with epistle of where he watched the match and the building plan of his father in laws home where he lives as a major decider and determiner of the usefulness of Pogba's pass that lead to the winning goal.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 7:51am On Dec 16, 2016
UniqueGem:

Hahahahaha mumu dey your body like skintight.

Sufferhead has eaten so deep into your life that you can't actually imagine how a person can watch more than one match from the comfort of his home.

No wonder the only thread you've opened on this forum has been to complain about how you are allergic to fish, chicken turkey. You probably went straight from breast milk to consuming eba with no meat 3 times daily to the point where you are now half man, half cassava.

Bro if someone made a movie of your life, we may mistake it for an MMM advert because you clearly need help. I'm sure even your bloodtype is B for beggar.

While you're busy complaining about another thing, I'm currently on the train to work, watching full fat TV on my phone...as per usual. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 7:53am On Dec 16, 2016
sinizia:

Laughing aside, Nihilist followed that match if you read his comments. From the Rojo's two-footed Challenge, to Ibra's hand assisted goal etc. Maybe he wasn't able to concentrate on both matches as no human can do so at the same time, but his comments showed he followed some parts of our match.
The emboldened was why I pictured him and his FiL watching it under a canopy. Everyone who saw that match and really concentrated knows Pogba played above every other person on the pitch. But Nigga chose to handpick everything Pogba did, from his goal to the assist he gave. Even Ibra would give him a red nose for that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2016
OK its about to go down...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:57am On Dec 16, 2016
Well let me light my spliff, sit back and watch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:05am On Dec 16, 2016
UniqueGem:
The emboldened was why I pictured him and his FiL watching it under a canopy. Everyone who saw that match and really concentrated knows Pogba played above every other person on the pitch. But Nigga chose to handpick everything Pogba did, from his goal to the assist he gave. Even Ibra would give him a red nose for that.

Nah you pictured me watching the game under a canopy because you don't know better.

Your imagination cannot stretch to something you haven't experienced.. it's been possible to have DSTV multiview in Nigeria for the last 10 years and data quality in naija is good enough to allow you stream on a device while watching a game in TV anyway.

So you can't even use the excuse of obodo oyibo magic to mask your gross ignorance and lack of exposure. It's very obvious that there's a Boombox radio on the TV stand in your sitting room where you and your family gather to listen to narrated plays every night on OGBC2, pretending it is telemundo. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 16, 2016
afrodoc2:
Sh..t about to get real.
Call lil cease to get me some more greens , I am loving this cheesy
Shi.t is real
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by momentarylapse: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2016
grin

More popcorn oh!

This HD movie is hot!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2016
Why on this thread? undecided

Please don't stop embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:03am On Dec 16, 2016
This Nihilist is a cĂșnt, a grade A cĂșnt grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:13am On Dec 16, 2016
TGIF!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3625) (3626) (3627) (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) ... (14305) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: bashiruhammed97(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.