Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,837 members, 7,924,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 07:19 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9064912 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3626) (3627) (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) ... (14305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

The guy don disappear, one less scummy to worry abt. grin grin.
Oh happy day, oh happy day

First day of my vacation u gave me a blockbuster, u d real MVP. Find attached U've earned it.

I knew you're into this coz of the United-Assanal beef. You're taking this rivalry way too serious. Allow both ninjas to do their thing then you can quote their Insults/posts.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:42am On Dec 16, 2016
dis one wey nihilist just de lurk around, be like say him don get upper hand with dis school matter,

still trust my fellow comrade to come up with something better and rubbish de claim.

Promoter Nihilist is going down dis Friday morning grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2016
Guys pls... too many shots have already been fired and there are casualties sad sad ... pls it's okay sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2016
Nihilist:
Where is that dirty poverty stricken cvnt with the billionaire Uncle?

I've just done some more digging into your post history. Only last year you were looking for admission after jamb, now you're claiming to have 3 degrees...are you a protractor or compass my G?

I didn't know Jamb coordinated entry to post graduate programmes now...

UniqueGem come out and play bro. I need to boast about my father in law some more grin
+in drake's voice+ it's cold, ice cold. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2016
sinizia:

I know that this question is for Adelana, but since I'm among those that wanted Pep ahead of Mou for United, I want to chip in my opinion.

See, Pep is a victim of his own success which led to his overhyped reputation. What is happening to Pep is as result of some deluded fans and the foolish press placing him on a pedestal that he's not meant to be, a result of the press making him a demi-god who can just waltz into any team and with a flick of a switch turn them to Barcelona of his era. It doesnt work that way. EPL is not Ligue 1. They didn't take into consideration the opponents he's about to face and the quality of the players at his disposal.

Guardiola is not a fraud, you don't achieve what he has achieved being a fraud. He was just toooooooooooooo highly overrated. Now shît has hit the fan, they are being disappointed one by one.

An objective view on Pep.

Raumdeuter?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 16, 2016
sinizia:

grin grin grin grin

But wait o, I though this beef should be more between Gayners and Chelshit? Arsenal and United beef ended since Mourinho took over and made Wenger his personal punching bag.
We are at war.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2016
elrony:
Chaiiiiiiiii! !!!!

Ewu ata'm igu ni isi o!!!!

shocked shocked grin

So last night was just pre match!!!!

ionno who kolo pass btw u and Spy360, una go just enter thread from Bombay begin blast Igbo upandan. grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
ionno who kolo pass btw u and Spy360, una go just enter thread from Bombay begin blast Igbo upandan. grin cheesy

Lol. . . You wan make i break your head abi? grin grin

I dey struggle to learn small yoruba too...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emaprince: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2016
Chai!! grin grin. See mockery.. see gif!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3626) (3627) (3628) (3629) (3630) (3631) (3632) ... (14305) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: michaellovaldo(m), segzysexy(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.