Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,951 members, 7,924,967 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 07:28 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9067565 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4060) (4061) (4062) (4063) (4064) (4065) (4066) ... (14305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 6:31am On May 12, 2017
lordfalcao:
mourinho never lost a final ?..
actually he lost two. The second one was the Super cup final against Bayern.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:57am On May 12, 2017
pamcode:
actually he lost two. The second one was the Super cup final against Bayern.
He's lost any during normal time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:03am On May 12, 2017
Alakoba oniranu ni Bobo 'Kudeti' yen oooo

Well it will be more fun when my boy sends ya all into irredeemable state of agony in 2 weeks

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:49am On May 12, 2017
I'm sure we'll find a way to draw the final. Hopefully beat them on pens.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:09am On May 12, 2017
I don't know why those poor performances against average teams like Arsenal Swansea City are acceptable to some of us. Even with injuries I refuse to believe they have a better squad. The simple things like keeping the ball and making bursts in attack has become too complex all of the sudden. We want to attack and players are scared to go forward. We get the ball and surrender it almost immediately preferring to play without the ball. This one is not about the players because Swansea or Assnal even Celta does not have a better squad. With the look of things Mourinho will only succeed when he spends huge amount on players in all positions. Players he does not need to train or teach anything, those that are already excellent. He probably will just need to select players to play and motivate them.

I can only be comfortable with him after he has spent all the billions. Well since we have the money to spend, we will get back to the top very soon.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:32am On May 12, 2017
JM must do anything humanly, technically, psychologically and skillfully possible to FIX the Team for 2017/2018 Campaign.

I am not gonna blame him yet, and gonna accept whatever happens this Season. But..... I'm certainly expecting a massive turnaround next Season.

Our Performances in all Competitions were/are WACK to be candid! This is a Season for him to familiarize with the Club, the Management and the Players, identify the Problems that the Team is having, and do his best to fix it for the next Season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:36am On May 12, 2017
adebayo201:

He did agaisnt Atletico Madrid at home.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 9:40am On May 12, 2017
adebayo201:
yes the one against Athletico.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2017
MANCHESTER UNITED SQUAD 2016/17 APPEARANCES AND GOALS

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:47am On May 12, 2017
chidexxy007:

Una don come again. Ajax this, Ajax that.
Didnt they escape like we did also? even wit their better goals difference. Abegi make person see road here.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:55am On May 12, 2017
chidexxy007:

Poor decision nd finishing cost us too if not celta for no get any need 2 honour this return leg.

Exactly.

Hope a run of games will improve the decision making and goalscoring of Rashford and Mkhitaryan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 9:58am On May 12, 2017
eph12 ,, I really share your sentiments,, especially on the team's performance so far.. we've been so poor in most games,, it's always like our players enjoy suffering.. even in games where we should boss well,, we still manage to give the ball away and sit deep in our own half to defend.. shey na like this we go de dey?? we hardly press teams high up,, even when Rashidi is running,, the other wingers would be stood in our half,, not joining in the pressing.. which kind football style be that?? how can we be sitting deep at home against Celta Vigo?? is it that they have better midfielders than we do?? it's even fine if you defend and your attacking game is lit too,, but going forward,, we're just ponderous,, not sure of what to do,, no pattern to our madness,, na only if something just happen out of nothing,, that's how we get most goals..

things gotta improve,, Allah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:58am On May 12, 2017
AdisaOwala:
Atleast we have all but qualified for next season's CL - that's what matters most! cool

As regards the inconsistent performances by the lads every now & then...there's no need to lament again - season don end.

If Mourihno doesnt learn & continues to draw at OT vs the Celta Vigos, Stokes, Westbroms next season, he would only have himself to blame when he gets booted out to Sporting Lisbon or Benfica.....signalling the end of his career.
the way he set up was a shame. The first leg in Spain had these guys pressed all over and no time to settle on their tactics, bar poor finishing as usual, game could have ended 4-0.
I understand he has given up on the league, wise choice but..
I couldn't understand the need to fall back against those amateurs. My friend kept complaining all day! I was terribly bitter.

Thank God the final will not be this laid back style, he has to play for a victory.
Sir Alex and co. should have a word already against next season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2017
Say no to drugs..... grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:50am On May 12, 2017
Funlord2:

I actually think it's possible, all it takes is a strong solo UCL campaign (win it if possible)...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 11:04am On May 12, 2017
GloryIsaac:

I actually think it's possible, all it takes is a strong solo UCL campaign (win it if possible)...

With chelsea? Or with Belgium? .....what in his play do you see that suggests that he can jam on them ronaldo or messis level? What?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2017
Khaytunechi exactly. We always think we are good when we play against teams that respect us too much and play cautiously or defend throughout but when we play against teams that run at us we just surrender and crawl back. That's not acceptable and all these should be addressed before next seasons begin because now we have Chelsea City Toteham and LFC fighting for the trophy with us from the start. A good run in our first ten games should do wonders to our belief. Teams should be afraid of attacking us or leaving spaces behind. It's more comfortable that way. If he has to buy everyone to achieve that he should better start now or immediately the season ends and not wait till August so they can train very well together. I no wan hear say they haven't trained together that much that is why.

We need to find a system Mkhi and Pogba can deliver best in. Very important next season. They have both been poor this season especially in high pressure games. The team should start playing together instead of the one that Pogba will be shielding the ball against shadows, Rashford will just pick the ball and start running even run ahead of the ball or Mkhi easily losing the ball when marked. These guys are much better than this and more is expected.

I want to believe the era of blaming players on the field or in the press is past. He can pass his message in the dressing room we are not interested. We only want to celebrate good performances and results.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 12, 2017
Funlord2:

With chelsea? Or with Belgium? .....what in his play do you see that suggests that he can jam on them ronaldo or messis level? What?

I was being sentimental bro...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 12, 2017
Omo see wailing here grin grin cheesy grin
Enjoy your London used manager grin grin cheesy
The great Mourinho parking the bus against Spanish farmers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 12, 2017
Funlord2:

This your obsession with hazard is something else.
I can't blame you sha ever since cr7 left for Madrid you haven't sign any top class forward that can match Eden ability.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:24pm On May 12, 2017
Agbakolly:
I can't blame you sha ever since cr7 left for Madrid you haven't sign any top class forward that can match Eden ability.
The trophies, personal accolades and recognition Ibra has, the whole of chelshit does not have past and present

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2017
Jose Mourinho said the desire fuelled by his description of Manchester United's Europa League semi-final with Celta Vigo as the most important game in the history of the club was pivotal to their progression to the final.

United led 1-0 from the first leg in Galicia courtesy of a Marcus Rashford free-kick, and it was the England international who supplied the cross for Marouane Fellaini to head them ahead in the return fixture and ease nerves around Old Trafford on Thursday.

Mourinho's men were unable to put the game and tie to bed, though, and Facundo Roncaglia's strike left Celta a goal away from progression before he and United defender Eric Bailly saw red following a shoving match.

useless comments how can europa be the most important match in United's history.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2017
Agbakolly:

Do I look like ramdueteur to you? Which obsession? I'm known for bringing the freshest soccer news, player videos and on point banter off the streets and not for obsessing over hidden objects? This is just my friday serving...seek dayo so that ye may find an obsessed man!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 3:31pm On May 12, 2017
Funlord2:

Shey na kokaneprodigy supply him d drugs ni? grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:34pm On May 12, 2017
Our overall play has been abysmal this season to say the least and it does not leave us with any form of confidence to win the final. But its a final and there is a 50% chance grin

I don't know if the problem is the players or coach? Does mourinho need a new group of players to execute what he wants on the field or has mourinho actually lost it, we will find out next season. A new coach might have been able to motivate these same players to have a better showing.

The rate at which supposedly moderate teams were pressing us this season has just left me confused as to who really has the problem. Coach, players or even both.

Some people will be doing night vigil for mourinho to lose this EL final and I aint talking about frustrated trolls from other clubs.
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2017
elampiro:

Exactly.

Hope a run of games will improve the decision making and goalscoring of Rashford and Mkhitaryan
Mhiki has been disappointin for some games nw. if its nt wrong pass, its dribblin into crowded areas.
Hopes JM rest them for the finals though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2017
chidexxy007:

E fit be! How person go just wake up early morning, no even chop, just hala sky news make dem meet am for front of beer parlour begin yarn say him wan win Ballon d'or from chelshit? No be only good crack rocks mixed with potent LSD fit create this kind hallucination? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 3:52pm On May 12, 2017
115GB used, I'm sure i have used at least 30GB on Man utd in the last 30 days, yet no positives...FVCK MOURINHO. angry

Stream his Matches, Boring...Check up on Transfer News...Rubbish...Check Twitter....Actually, Their Twitter is lit.

Lord knows I won't stream any more of their Games except Europa Final...Theres absolutely no positives this season Barr Bailly and Rashford...He had better get his act right next season, This season has been a disaster.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 12, 2017
chidexxy007:

Funlord2:

E fit be! How person go just wake up early morning, no even chop, just hala sky news make dem meet am for front of beer parlour begin yarn say him wan win Ballon d'or from chelshit? No be only good crack rocks mixed with potent LSD fit create this kind hallucination? grin
undecided undecided lukatew

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 12, 2017
nyabinghi:
Jose Mourinho said the desire fuelled by his description of Manchester United's Europa League semi-final with Celta Vigo as the most important game in the history of the club was pivotal to their progression to the final.

United led 1-0 from the first leg in Galicia courtesy of a Marcus Rashford free-kick, and it was the England international who supplied the cross for Marouane Fellaini to head them ahead in the return fixture and ease nerves around Old Trafford on Thursday.

Mourinho's men were unable to put the game and tie to bed, though, and Facundo Roncaglia's strike left Celta a goal away from progression before he and United defender Eric Bailly saw red following a shoving match.

useless comments how can europa be the most important match in United's history.
Because it's the only trophy united has never won.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 5:15pm On May 12, 2017

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:53pm On May 12, 2017
Romero won't be here next season,his too good to be a back up goalie and he has showed it the Europa so far.
inter na the name I dey hear pass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4060) (4061) (4062) (4063) (4064) (4065) (4066) ... (14305) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Yemike(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.