Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,277 members, 7,981,526 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:23 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9250589 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4063) (4064) (4065) (4066) (4067) (4068) (4069) ... (14421) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:33am On May 13, 2017
LoRdCaT:
See this asswipe fan. Shouldn't you be busy carrying placard and screaming Wenger out!?
U better retract ur claws bloody cat, Lord of cats doesn't equate u to a lion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:36am On May 13, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
for the thought to have even crossed ur mind, it means deep down,in ur closet u know the trophy is for losers.
arsenal will be there next season oo, we will be observing how low they are even among losers wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 10:37am On May 13, 2017
ChristineC:
blame video/computer games.
for me I expected a better game there though. if they were rubbished in Spain then no reason they couldn't get fried in England. defending is also fine if they knew what to do on the break out, there was this over all unwillingness to even press for the ball. thank God they saw it out.

hopeful it will be 3/5 trophies competed for so its a very successful campaign no matter what any 'pundit' thinks.

We have been in the doldrums since Sir Alex retired. We needed a coach who could come in and take this club by the scruff of the neck and win us trophies with the limited kind of players in the team he has inherited. I personally don't care how he gets us back into the champions League as long as he does it.
We are in a one off Europa League final game where a win by any means takes us straight into the group stages of the Champions League. If it means parking the bus for 90 minutes to suceed I am with Jose all the way. I repeat we do not need to play pretty footie to do this.
Once we get into the Champions League we will be able to attract the kind of quality of players this club deserves then pretty football can follow.
I expect a massive clear out of players if we win the Europa.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:37am On May 13, 2017
dopeJemi:

Arsenal na club?
Na Series grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:37am On May 13, 2017
dopeJemi:

Ahan! Why I no go humble? We no get UCL pass them na, wetin i wan argue for there? Na fact na, they have more CL trophies than us, i go humble for that aspect, but if na PL then I fit talk

But Chelsea no get anything pass us, so dem suppose loyal
Bi.tches aint loyal these days. no b their fault.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:38am On May 13, 2017
chidexxy007:

Would Chelsea have been on 5titles if they hadn't won any b4?
How do u enter 2day without going through yesterday.
If they wanna rub 5titles on our faces then its only fair we remind them we aint their london neighbours, that we've had it 13fvckin times, 13 my guy.
they are rubbing one very current title in our face not five.

my policy to trophy bragging na simple "what have you done for me lately ?",we never do much since baba go.
i'll like to win one next year,then smash it on their head just because I get more to spare.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2017
LoRdCaT:
[s]Ode, we are saying the same thing. in fact cologne was better than Chelsea last season but this season chelshit pulled a Leicester. cheesy oponu, even life support cannot support that brain of yours. wait is it legal to call it a brain? [/s]

We are not saying the same thing. You said BS. Why didnt cologne who performed better than chelsea, win burndesliga? Why didnt leipzig who was in-form, pull a leicester against a bayern that played in europe? Sircumalot understood where i was going, you scummy didnt. When lions are hunting in the jungle, cats like you need to go home and search for rats. You dumbass. cheesy

SIRcumalot:

una get UCL that year now.

That was me telling you to give credit to who deserves it. 2 years ago, we won epl, playing in europe. Europe or no europe, chelsea has been painting england BLUE. tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

U better retract ur claws bloody cat, Lord of cats doesn't equate u to a lion.
What claws? I only stated the truth na.. Are you denying your club?

PS: I am a lion. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:45am On May 13, 2017
ChristineC:
arsenal will be there next season oo, we will be observing how low they are even among losers wink
it's like ur husband has abandoned u with the child u bore for him that u've dedicated ur entire Nairaland life to quoting me upandan despirately seeking my attention. I can't play a husband role in ur life neither can I father a child that ain't mine. Please move.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:55am On May 13, 2017
As usual, when they can't defend their club, they turn the thread into a warzone.... Like this Ni**a above.... Damn, so much blood everywhere sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:01am On May 13, 2017
airmark:

We are not saying the same thing. You said BS. Why didnt cologne who performed better than chelsea, win burndesliga? Why didnt leipzig who was in-form, pull a leicester against a bayern that played in europe? Sircumalot understood where i was going, you scummy didnt. When lions are hunting in the jungle, cats like you need to go home and search for rats.

BLUE. tongue

More trash from you. you obviously can't even comprehend what you typed with your own hands, here let me help you understand.

Your initial statement was that Leipzig and cologne had no European game just like chelsea yet they didn't win the league. isn't that a direct comparism of Chelsea to the above named clubs? I called you to order sarcastically but you were too dumb to understand the sarcasm. Now you are foolishly asking why leipzip(a newly promoted team) and cologne( a midtable team) didn't win the bundesliga(That has been dominated by Bayern since God knows when)
even though they also did not partake in European games just like Chelsea. ogbeni isn't Chelsea supposed to be a big club? Last season was an off season for Chelsea but for cologne its a regular yet you compare the two clubs. isn't that directly saying Chelsea is on the same level with cologne and Leipzig?

I thought people couldn't live without their brain, how do you do it? I mean live without yours?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:03am On May 13, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
it's like ur husband has abandoned u with the child u bore for him that u've dedicated ur entire Nairaland life to quoting me upandan despirately seeking my attention. I can't play a husband role in ur life neither can I father a child that ain't mine. Please move.
Not even an atom of chilvary, Nigga chill!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:04am On May 13, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
that's not an issue if annoyance is the meal today I am free and waiting, and no I have 2 children not 1 wink. you play husband role to who? grin grin grin no need to look far ahead, how much have you done for your mother since she was abandoned with 11 shilds in 1985? how can you allow her still carry 11 baskets of cassava for over 11 kilometres just so your miserable skin can receive a little nourishment and you are ranting about responsibility cheesy cheesy she has suffered enough, tried to abandon you in motherless babies home 11 damn times but to no avail. you are grossly useless. move out of her hut already smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

All of us (both man u, chelshits, gayners, up barca simpletons etc) know she is married? All of us know she is a woman? All of us know she has kids? But as usual it is only a testicle licking monstrosity such as your underachieving gaynus self that feels it is necessary to bring in the ladies family life and marital status in order to score cheap points over her quoting you on a public forum? On her own teams thread?

Who the _fuck are you by the way? Did you not quote me on the halima babangida thread this morning? Did I cry or even reply you?
If your impotence or the loving long term relationship you are currently involved in with nivea and your arm is bothering you so much don't take it out on her or any of our members! Now GET OUT........

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:11am On May 13, 2017
LoRdCaT:
[s] More trash from you. you obviously can't even comprehend what you typed with your own hands, here let me help you understand.

Your initial statement was that Leipzig and cologne had no European game just like chelsea yet they didn't win the league. isn't that a direct comparism of Chelsea to the above named clubs? I called you to order sarcastically but you were too dumb to understand the sarcasm. Now you are foolishly asking why leipzip(a newly promoted team) and cologne( a midtable team) didn't win the bundesliga(That has been dominated by Bayern since God knows when)
even though they also did not partake in European games just like Chelsea. ogbeni isn't Chelsea supposed to be a big club? Last season was an off season for Chelsea but for cologne its a regular yet you compare the two clubs. isn't that directly saying Chelsea is on the same level with cologne and Leipzig?

I thought people couldn't live without their brain, how do you do it? I mean live without yours?[/s]

Stuffs keep flying over your head. Even ferguson didnt rate chelsea last september. But suddenly we are hearing europe excuses flying up and down from fools like you. What made leipzig to qualify for ucl next season should have helped them win the league like chelsea did, since both didnt play in europe. What made a team that finished 10th, coached by the special one, win epl this season, should have made those teams in midtable last season in germany, win it this term. Your europe excuse is sh1tty and senseless, cos chelsea had won it before despite playing there. It wasn't ucl participation that made your team to languish in 6th position. Use your brain to grab easy stuffs, you wont run mad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:12am On May 13, 2017
ChristineC:
we did not know peejo 504 has a 2013 model. Real Madrid last league win was 2012, back in the days like Biggie

poor attempt ^ try again tongue
madrid won champions league twice within same period.

Champions league is the biggest club in europe.

What did man u win since 2011 na? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 11:13am On May 13, 2017
GloryIsaac:
As usual, when they can't defend their club, they turn the thread into a warzone.... Like this Ni**a above.... Damn, so much blood everywhere sad

Can you imagine how personal and low that insipid mongrel has to go just to diss someone...a woman for that matter over soccer?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:17am On May 13, 2017
MetaHuman:
madrid won champions league twice within same period.

Champions league is the biggest club in europe.

What did man u win since 2011 na? cheesy

Who won the league in 2013??

Sometimes some of you Chelsea fans are really dumb. Man Utd is not your mate in anything football related, stop coming here to foam in the mouth when you only have 1/3 league titles that we have.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:20am On May 13, 2017
Funlord2:

All of us (both man u, chelshits, gayners, up barca simpletons etc) know she is married? All of us know she's is a woman? All of us know she has kids? But as usual it is only a testicle licking monstrosity such as your underachieving gaynus self that feels it is necessary to bring in the ladies family life and marital status in order to score cheap points over her quoting you on a public forum? On her own teams thread?

Who the _fuck are you by the way? Did you not quote me on the halima babangida thread this morning? Did I cry or even reply you?
If your impotence or the loving long term relationship you are currently involved in with nivea and your arm is bothering you so much don't take it out on her or any of our members! Now GET OUT........
that one is a small fry; broke, lonely and high. he's thinking personal attacks over sports will coat his decades of deranged thought processes that stemed from sexual abuses he received or box me in a corner. he doesn't know say no be today baka perch for back.

"I will bludgeon him with stats" grin grin grin - GBR1 or SailorXY or AdisaOwala 2016 (can't remember)

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:21am On May 13, 2017
larride:

Who won the league in 2013??

Sometimes some of you Chelsea fans are really dumb. Man Utd is not your mate in anything football related, stop coming here to foam in the mouth when you only have 1/3 league titles that we have.
did you use google before you asked me this stupid question?

Scummies don't know how to use google cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 11:22am On May 13, 2017
SIRcumalot:

why una always dey bring up this history stuff?
make we just chill until we run a better campaign next season.

grin grin dem never even born some of them when Man utd win first 5

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 11:28am On May 13, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

SMH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 11:28am On May 13, 2017
eph12:

Foolish question.
Now is the time for the small boys to win the league so enjoy. Leicester did it last season, chelshit now, probably another small club like assnal next. Doesn't change the fact that it's the turn of the small boys to play.

So ur team broke the world transfer fee for what exactly.?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:28am On May 13, 2017
Chelseafan1:

do anyhow o cheesy. our property they come house back next season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:29am On May 13, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2017
airmark:

Stuffs keep flying over your head. Even ferguson didnt rate chelsea last september. But suddenly we are hearing europe excuses flying up and down from fools like you. What made leipzig to qualify for ucl next season should have helped them win the league like chelsea did, since both didnt play in europe. What made a team that finished 10th, coached by the special one, win epl this season, should have made those teams in midtable last season in germany, win it this term. Your europe excuse is sh1tty and senseless, cos chelsea had won it before despite playing there. It wasn't ucl participation that made your team to languish in 6th position. Use your brain to grab easy stuffs, you wont run mad.
You are irredeemably stupid! Read that bolded part of your post and tell me how that makes sense to you. Wait, don't bother you are too dumb to even understand the most basic statements. So because Chelsea won the league after being 10th last season, cologne should do so too because our lord of irredeemable cretins; the great sir Airhead thinks that is how it should be. Where you breastfed at all or did you feed on your brain as an infant?

The most foolish part of your entire statement is that after seeing how idiotic you have been, you bring up the stale sixth bon mot. That shii is as stale as your brain already. Check into a remand home already.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:30am On May 13, 2017
Jose needs grown-ups

For what it’s worth, I think Winty was harsh on United and Mourinho this morning, though I can’t deny it was a poor performance (and those have been pretty standard at home unfortunately). But it strikes me as odd that all of the blame seems to get heaped on Mourinho, who inherited a bloated yet experienced squad that somehow had virtually no leaders in it.
Mourinho acquired Ibra, Pogba and Bailly in the summer, and has founded his team around them, Valencia and Herrera. Those are the only players who seem to take the level of responsibility that you’d expect. Fergie usually had XIs that could have had 8-9 people as captain (one year we had about 10 international captains) because you need leaders all over the pitch. This also isn’t helped by the older players in the squad, like Fellaini and Young, being the weaker ones.
Mourinho does get criticised for his summer and January activity in hindsight, but what was he supposed to do, literally swap the entire squad in a single season? The simple fact is, he inherited a huge number of players who aren’t grown-up enough to handle big games. This is best highlighted in defence, where Smalling, Jones and Blind (who was truly abysmal yesterday), along with Darmian and Shaw, all seem to rely on someone else to do their job half the time. Midfield isn’t as bad but we lack someone to control the game from the base of a midfield three. Carrick is now too slow, and weirdly too careless all of a sudden, and it’s also clear Schweinsteiger was no better. The loss of Ibra and Rooney’s wretched form has meant that we lack a focal point in attack either, and it’s a lot to ask a 19 year old to do it.
Basically, there aren’t many grown ups in the squad nowadays, and this needs to be rectified in the summer. A centre back to partner Bailly (especially with Rojo’s injury), a replacement for Carrick, and probably a high profile forward are the priorities – and the other squad players to come in need to have serious character. Arsenal have demonstrated what happens when you let average players fester and continuously sign new contracts (Walcott anyone?). I think Mourinho needs to be ruthless in the summer and finish the clear out. There’s a case for Carrick, Rooney, Blind, Darmian, Fellaini, Young, Smalling, Jones and Shaw all not being good enough. I would keep Shaw as he has bags of potential, and Blind/Darmian are versatile, but the others need to go and bring in young and hungry players (Axel, TFM, Perreira) and some players with character.
JD, MUFC
http://www.football365.com/news/mails-dont-be-blind-to-uniteds-progress-under-jose

I concur.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:31am On May 13, 2017
Chelseafan1:

So ur team broke the world transfer fee for what exactly.?
To get back to the top, doesn't necessarily mean we would do so in the first season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:39am On May 13, 2017
dis chelsea fans really de smart angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:44am On May 13, 2017
Musa cast for Leicester sha. I expect am to don dey start over some of this guys since.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2017
LoRdCaT:
[s]You are irredeemably stupid! Read that bolded part of your post and tell me how that makes sense to you. Wait, don't bother you are too dumb to even understand the most basic statements. So because Chelsea won the league after being 10th last season, cologne should do so too because our lord of irredeemable cretins; the great sir Airhead thinks that is how it should be. Where you breastfed at all or did you feed on your brain as an infant?

The most foolish part of your entire statement is that after seeing how idiotic you have been, you bring up the stale sixth bon mot. That shii is as stale as your brain already. Check into a remand home already.[/s]

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are asking foolish questions. So non-europe participation can only be felt in epl, not in other leagues. You are a fvckktard. Tottenham played in europe and still hustled to win the league. Was playing genk and anderlecht, that affected man utd? Europe must have affected liverpool too. What scummies like you couldnt understand is, chelsea would have had another bad season if conte didnt switch formation, europe or no europe. My initial comment was even to spite dayo, but you wouldnt comprehend, cos your head is as empty as ikorodu utd's trophy cabinet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 11:57am On May 13, 2017
LoRdCaT:
The most annoying thing is even after man utd wins the EL, rivals and trolls disguised as fan will still say that its a trophy for losers.

Mouhino's views on the EL earlier in the season....

"This is not a competition that Manchester United wants," said Mourinho.

“It's not a competition I want, it's not a competition the players want

I actually don't give a fùck about the Trophy itself - the fact that it would land us in the CL matters more to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4063) (4064) (4065) (4066) (4067) (4068) (4069) ... (14421) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.