Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9150878 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4493) (4494) (4495) (4496) (4497) (4498) (4499) ... (14372) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Geestunnar:
Guys, I read somewhere that Barcelona is monitoring Angel Gomes's situation. Any truth to this?

Yes....its quite true and he is refusing to sign a pro contract because of the interest! Anything can still happen though because the boy is superb! He is nani's cousin!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

A Bag of Beans according to Nihilist. LOL!

My argument has always been far more complex than that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nihilist:

My argument has always been far more complex than that

grin

Of course I understand, and I mean no harm by referencing to your Words.

Jez happy he's proving his Doubters wrong, and hopefully he's gonna deliver more outstanding Performances for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
larride:

The thing tire me no be small. There re some monikers on here that I don't bother replying or read whatever trash they want to say because I know it will be shit as usual. Na Parmanent ignore sure pass.

Where you relocate back too? This Ebonyi wey I dey Na dead. I for Don relocate when I get the chance.
I relocate to Oyo state bro. That Adamawa no be place wey person fit go live for one year
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
MRTA7:

I'm guessing they're bored.
Lol. I guess so too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
larride:

Where you relocate back too? This Ebonyi wey I dey Na dead. I for Don relocate when I get the chance.

I served in ebonyi when egwu was the governor. If that place na still dead now then it will never change.

Na which area dem post you to for ebonyi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oasis007:

Yes he wanted to play, and I actually saw it coming. I think I talked about his Possible loan Move and many of the Dudes here almost skinned me Alive for it.

He's a good Player with huge Potentials. Last Season he played as a LW at Granada, the Position that is over-filled up at United.

This Season, at Valencia, he's being used as a LMF. I'm ain't sure he's gonna be used as a CM or AM at Valencia. I think he should have stayed and learned his Trade properly at United as a CM.
We have the clause to terminate the loan by January
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
sinizia:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Egbon, hiding in shame sometimes doesn't mean you're not a true fan o. I think I've said it before here, that during Moyes' ill-fated reign, I became fed up with football entirely. Till today, I can't even remember what happened during the second half of that season coz I stopped watching United matches totally.

It got so bad that I no dey even check Livescores.com. I mean, why check it when I know a sad news awaits me? United match go dey go on, I go dey watch SoundCity.

To go to the pub and flaunt my jersey while watching matches was a herculean task for me coz I knew I'd come back disgraced. It wasn't easy for us United fans worldwide.

It's during that era that I came to respect Assanal fans worldwide, coz o couldn't understand how they could cope for years without heartache.

Sometimes I imagine if that time was now when club trolling, fights and partying dey at the zenith, walayi, I for hibernate go offline go hide. grin grin

You no see as Pătaki and his evil sidekick, Elfeminine, disappeared after Everton loss last season with the impending news that they'll be meeting their Customer dada ni, Bayern Munich in the Champions League, putting the final nail on their coffins? grin grin grin

True fans or not, sometimes shame can make you hibernate. grin

You make good points. It was like the season Bayern didnt make the CL we finished outside CL places . We dey UEFA cup that entire season na stronghead I use for the whole season

The day Zenit St petersburg now knocked us out, Like 200 people were waiting for me that day
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GMan650(m): 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
lekkie073:
I suspect mancity might find it difficult to beat them dis weekend.

Suspect or hope? Don't dare City, they're in the best of form and it will take more than a struggling Palace to stop them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
olabode89:
These stats are for Man United players and not the entire league.
I wanted to point that out but make dem no say I be hater
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
GMan650:

Suspect or hope? Don't dare City, they're in the best of form and it will take more than a struggling Palace to stop them.
I ve seen a lot of times when d poorest team in a league frustrates d best in-form team cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donjazet(m): 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Guys, abeg which channel dey show these matches on DSTV? I can't see them abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
donjazet:
Guys, abeg which channel dey show these matches on DSTV? I can't see them abeg.
those fuckers lost the right, I guess their end is near
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donjazet(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
sod09:

WTF shocked so which cable network will show it?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
donjazet:

WTF shocked so which cable network will show it?
can't remember
Just stream online
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Leyqute:
New Lukaku chant:

“Romelu Lukaku, he’s our Belgian scoring genius with a 24 inch penis, scoring all our goals, bellend by his toes.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yZqPN57W3o

Is this racist?
Typical black man, how is this racist?
Am sure if the song was about Matic having a 2 inch penis cos he's white, you would have laughed? If I was lukaku self illd be proud someone said my pen*s is 24inch lol

Modified :
Sorry leyqute I wanted to quote that hazards queen hens brain not you
My bad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
sod09:
their end is surely end with the coming of tstv by October 1st.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GMan650(m): 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
lekkie073:
I ve seen a lot of times when d poorest team in a league frustrates d best in-form team cool

Yeah.... it does happen in the PL but it won't happen this weekend.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
We have the clause to terminate the loan by January

But he recently claimed he wasn't aware of the Clause!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
diggz:

I served in ebonyi when egwu was the governor. If that place na still dead now then it will never change.

Na which area dem post you to for ebonyi?

Uburu in Ohaozara LG, the home town of the current governor Umahi. Tho the governor is trying in some infrastructural development, I can't help but wonder what other governors before him were doing. Abakaliki is the only developed city, Afikpo is semi developed and the others are villages. You can only find banks in Abakaliki or Afikpo. Electricity is once a week (that's when they remember to bring lite). The most annoying thing is that these people are 80% farmers and things are fu3king expensive. Imagine 1 paint of local rice (with stones and all sorts) sells for 1500 while foreign rice sells for 1800. The moment they know you are a corper, they will triple the amount of everything. The school I was posted too is nothing to write home about, their kids will rather go to farm than go to school and even if they come to school, they start behaving so unruly that you begin to wonder if they have parents at all. Cultism is rampant also among the youth. I regret not redeploying when I had the chance too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
lekkie073:
those one sef will first do initial gra gra
Wetin day last for naija
One year after ntel Dan day misbehave
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
lekkie073:
Yeah TSTV will surely be a good competition for them.
My only problem with TSTV is that most of beinsports channels are in Arabic. And I love the English commentary. The same thing with CTL too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Barcelona. ..lol

Courage Ousamne
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
larride:

Uburu in Ohaozara LG, the home town of the current governor Umahi. Tho the governor is trying in some infrastructural development, I can't help but wonder what other governors before him were doing. Abakaliki is the only developed city, Afikpo is semi developed and the others are villages. You can only find banks in Abakaliki or Afikpo. Electricity is once a week (that's when they remember to bring lite). The most annoying thing is that these people are 80% farmers and things are fu3king expensive. Imagine 1 paint of local rice (with stones and all sorts) sells for 1500 while foreign rice sells for 1800. The moment they know you are a corper, they will triple the amount of everything. The school I was posted too is nothing to write home about, their kids will rather go to farm than go to school and even if they come to school, they start behaving so unruly that you begin to wonder if they have parents at all. Cultism is rampant also among the youth. I regret not redeploying when I had the chance too.

I get you man...I was posted to azu-ebonyi,a mini island without access road. The connection to the place is via a wooden bridge or water with canoe and no life jackets.
No electricity,terrible network connection, no borehole water and no pharmacy.

The night I got there I told the principal to write a rejection letter sharply for me, that I will be leaving the next morning and will never return. Luckily for me he didn't give me any issues,he willingly gave me the letter.

Then it was the turn of the zi to start misbehaving, insisting I will have to go back or forget the service. It was a mad fight btw us...for days I was on his case and I refused to give him a penny. Last last, I made a call home, they called my uncle who was sss director and that was it, I was moved to onueke ezza local govt. Omo...Na so I go corpers lodge go chill o...the head of corpers saw me as a partner in crime to coordinate stuffs for him so he dashed me a free room. The light was very ok then. I was assigned to teach maths in a sec sch from js1 to ss3 as a corper. Omo na 2wice a week I dey show face there bcuz I was helping some corpers who didn't want to stay back to tidy their business too.

I avoided their meat like mad cuz most were donkey beef. As cultism e don tey for dat side. Just mind your bizness do your things jejely and move on.

I basically made money in that town doing polio runs for unicef, collecting corpers allowee wey no wan stay back, who runs,etc

Meanwhile avoid those local girls o! Na dere u fit easily enter those boys hands...if you must do,find corpers or uni chic's run package with.

The story long sha...Burr that town was extremely dead den. The fvcker called egwu couldn't even build a classroom, students have to bring their chairs and tables from home everyday and the bast@rd was busy paying news papers to dash him free awards for being a complete nuisance.

Omo....just try mehn,that shit will soon be offer before you know it. Look for your joy anyway you can get it and enjoy it to the fullest while you are still dere.

Stay safe chief.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EmmGee: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
pharod:

Yeah TSTV will surely be a good competition for them.
My only problem with TSTV is that most of beinsports channels are in Arabic. And I love the English commentary. The same thing with CTL too.
I think bein sports commentary can be changed to english.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
diggz:

I get you man...I was posted to azu-ebonyi,a mini island without access road. The connection to the place is via a wooden bridge or water with canoe and no life jackets.
No electricity,terrible network connection, no borehole water and no pharmacy.

The night I got there I told the principal to write a rejection letter sharply for me, that I will be leaving the next morning and will never return. Luckily for me he didn't give me any issues,he willingly gave me the letter.

Then it was the turn of the zi to start misbehaving, insisting I will have to go back or forget the service. It was a mad fight btw us...for days I was on his case and I refused to give him a penny. Last last, I made a call home, they called my uncle who was sss director and that was it, I was moved to onueke ezza local govt. Omo...Na so I go corpers lodge go chill o...the head of corpers saw me as a partner in crime to coordinate stuffs for him so he dashed me a free room. The light was very ok then. I was assigned to teach maths in a sec sch from js1 to ss3 as a corper. Omo na 2wice a week I dey show face there bcuz I was helping some corpers who didn't want to stay back to tidy their business too.

I avoided their meat like mad cuz most were donkey beef. As cultism e don tey for dat side. Just mind your bizness do your things jejely and move on.

I basically made money in that town doing polio runs for unicef, collecting corpers allowee wey no wan stay back, who runs,etc

Meanwhile avoid those local girls o! Na dere u fit easily enter those boys hands...if you must do,find corpers or uni chic's run package with.

The story long sha...Burr that town was extremely dead den. The fvcker called egwu couldn't even build a classroom, students have to bring their chairs and tables from home everyday and the bast@rd was busy paying news papers to dash him free awards for being a complete nuisance.

Omo....just try mehn,that shit will soon be offer before you know it. Look for your joy anyway you can get it and enjoy it to the fullest while you are still dere.

Stay safe chief.

Onueke is closer to Abakaliki now, I think that's why they enjoy lite like that. Thanks for the advice jare. My problem is that I don't smoke or drink or do any vice like that but I can be on my phone reading or just surfing the net all day, now imagine there's no lite and I have to be charging everyday with 50 naira. Some of my friends that we met in camp that came to visit me told me I'm enjoying, that there place is worse off. Omo I can't wait to leave here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
larride:

Onueke is closer to Abakaliki now, I think that's why they enjoy lite like that. Thanks for the advice jare. My problem is that I don't smoke or drink or do any vice like that but I can be on my phone reading or just surfing the net all day, [b]now imagine there's no lite and I have to be charging everyday with 50 naira. [/b]Some of my friends that we met in camp that came to visit me told me I'm enjoying, that there place is worse off. Omo I can't wait to leave here.

Chaiiiii....I can imagine. Stay safe mehn. Kpele.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
diggz:

Chaiiiii....I can imagine. Stay safe mehn. Kpele.
Thanks chief.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Crystal Palace don finally score this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Looserfools don commot nii
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lana1:
Crystal Palace don finally score this season
E surprise me

BTW, na streaming man pikin go carry dey watch caraboa cup oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
I hope say Liverpool go share this awoof reach our side on the 14th of next month...

(1) (2) (3) ... (4493) (4494) (4495) (4496) (4497) (4498) (4499) ... (14372) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: perfecta1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.