Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,783 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8902011 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
chamotex: I dey laugh grin grin
They had 12 attempts at goal
8 corners.

Rio should retire after this match...enough is enough.

there is going to be a clear out of dead wood definitely.....rio,young and several others. however its getting more likely by the day that the manager will be one of the casualties also. it seems fergie was right, david moyes does give us stability.......MID-TABLE STABILITY grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mbulela: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
superstar1: For people that did not hold DM responsible for last weeks defeat, can u see now?

You are just seeing what we saw last week.

DM needs to up his game, he needs to realise he is no more in a mid table team.[b] He needs to ship out his assistants, they can not assist to the next level. [/b]They were good enough for a mid table team but definitely not good enough for this level. If he really wants to succeed he needs to change his bench, before going ahead to do a surgical operating on the whole team. Rio should be the. 1st casualty.

CL is not even sure for us.
I can't be bothered to go find the link but i said here in August that 2 things will give me a clue on Moyes future;
1. His backroom staff
2. His moves in the transfer market during the summer

When he kicked out everyone that worked with Fergie and replaced them with his buddies from Everton and displayed total ineptitude and indecision in the market (I know Woodward played a major part but still),i knew not much will come out of this guy's tenure.
I have never identified Moyes with any particular brand of football. As much asi dislike Mourinho, i know what to expect from his teams. You can easily see what AVB is trying to build. Even the spin doctor called Rodgers has an idea about how the game should be played. No need to talk about Ancelotti,Klopp and Pep. After over a decade in the premiership,i have no clue what Moyes is about.
It is very easy to succeed as a mid table manager cos survival is a game plan.However at the top,you need to have a plan. Moyes has to convince me of one. As i do not see it. The players are not the best but he could do a whole lot better with them.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by anyaekekehinde(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
This is going from bad to worse. Moyes and Woodward, a tale of 2 fools. The failure has started right from d summer transfer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
Yebariba Somboribobo

Yet again Rooney is Uniteds only Goal Scorer.

Rooney must be a Nairalander the way he likes to show my man Coogar up

Is Dayokanu Rooney in Disguise? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mbulela: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
chamotex: I dey laugh grin grin
They had 12 attempts at goal
8 corners.

Rio should retire after this match...enough is enough.
So that he can have more time to tweet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
BinghiNya: Some maga clamoured for nani,kagawa and hernandez and got a home loss as a reward. Valencia, welbeck and fellaini would have gotten us the required victory. Nani ko nano ni, play me its all over by buju banton, or sun is shining by bob marley
Abeg, fvck off joor, the manager caused it, the aura and spirit aren't part of manchester united anymore, a manager has got to make players win games at any cost. That made fergie a success.

I said it before, and am saying it again, 'fvck Moyes and his football style, strategy, tactics and personality'. Rubbish!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
West Brom OUTPLAYED us.
Down to the clueless Muppet called Gollum.
Useless.
Anyone who looks past him as the primary reason for this rubbish start needs mental help.
If the events of the past three months aren't enough to convince anyone of his ineptitude, them I really worry for those people.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
6 matches played, 7 points garnered. This is getting really ugly shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
afrodoc: 6 matches played, 7 points garnered. This is getting really ugly shocked

We've lost 3 games already? cry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
So far, it's evident Moyes cannot motivate these guys to produce the goods.
The worrying thing I've noticed these days is that we barely even test the opposition's keeper.
We don't press high up the pitch and give all the bottom half teams room to pass and dominate us.

Worrying times - not looking good at the moment.
Let's see how the next few games pan out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
Where are the liveband. Dayokanu and co. Pls don't disappoint.

Testing 1,2, testing, testing.

Hello tueltuel

make I go buy fuel for gen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
afrodoc: 6 matches played, 7 points garnered. This is getting really ugly shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trd49Da0gf0
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
BinghiNya: Some maga clamoured for nani,kagawa and hernandez and got a home loss as a reward. Valencia, welbeck and fellaini would have gotten us the required victory. Nani ko nano ni, play me its all over by buju banton, or sun is shining by bob marley
This is flat out stupid, I can't be bothered to respond.
Were they not present when we lost last weekend?

Go and smoke your ganja if you don't have anything to say.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
I just dey laugh at the liverpool-ization of united.

On behalf of West Brom Fans everywhere, I welcome you lot to Midtable. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
chamotex:

We've lost 3 games already? cry cry

oh boy eh, bros no cry yet o.its possible those tears might be needed later as its possible things will get even worse.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
Can we have some Iya Aladuke please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0O9aQ8ZkVw

Iya Aladuke abo lode fe loju
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
dayokanu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trd49Da0gf0

you are here? A-40 no play me music before e comot. i am really sad today,pls DJ play me osondi owendi to lift the mood
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dayokanu.....abeg give me ''da grin'' jare!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlQABwXVgCE

Ibu chie jaiye!

When you see a woman (Cristalz,Moonstone,Tubabie) wey sabi shake am you go know

Shake ile shake uku akirikatakata shake uku
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
Abeg abeg leave yarns

Wey band boys? Oya Skelewu time!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sawyer89: 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
Man U fans, how market?
I can see Moyes is offering you guys the promised stability
Oh mehn! What a joke of a coach.
Spurs! Spurs!!Spurs!!! They are right there at your back ready to displace any damn unworthy club from the top 4.
You better step up your game! Don't forget I told you so
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
dademola: are we watching d same match?

You obviously didn't see what I saw. Wetin old man sidon see, small pikin no go fit see am even on top tree.

There was an obvious gap in our midfield that led to a gulf between the backline and forward.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
What is all this old school jams you people keep requesting for? Una be dinosaur? Buju Banton,Bob Marley? Osadebey? What next Miles Davis or Fred Astaire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvjltgGCZSo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dayo,o/A40
Play No Woman No Cry by Fugees
When the resident Muppet in charge was crying and giving excuses midweek, RuuDie was telling us to go and hug transformer.
Even he is lost for words. I'm not sure a 2-1-3 record was what we expected.
But when I pointed out that the league wasn't easy, nematodes like RuuDie were telling us that 1 from 9 vs the big sides didn't matter, that we would steamroll through the lower sides. I remember predicting that the so-called easier fixtures would not be so straightforward given how clueless David Moyes gas been so far.
Now everyone sees how low in depth we've sunk, but it was written from the day this joke of a manager was appointed.
Its late September and it is this gloomy. I hope the owners do the right thing and fire his incompetent a$$
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ibime: Abeg abeg leave yarns

Wey band boys? Oya Skelewu time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06EB9yhBxoE
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
A-40:
What is all this old school jams you people keep requesting for? Una be dinosaur? Buju Banton,Bob Marley? Osadebey? What next Miles Davis or Fred Astaire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvjltgGCZSo

LOL u r d DJ,u r here to cater to our needs musically. Better give us what we need or else we won't bring business for u again.....and u know that its very likely there will be lots of business on this thread this season.
Oya play me ilefo illuminati
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Purist(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
Moyes said we should expect more days like last Sunday. He simply kept his promise. cheesy

Meanwhile, still no league goal FROM OPEN PLAY since the first game of the season!! shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
Rio should join Young n Giggs in their dungeon.
Moyes to join soon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
Purist: Moyes said we should expect more days like last Sunday. He simply kept his promise. cheesy

Meanwhile, still no league goal FROM OPEN PLAY since the first game of the season!! shocked
And some monkeys will bring up the Leverkusen game. Just be on guard.
If all your goals are coming from set-plays, isn't that a coaching problem?
But short-sighted peeps would rather make excuses for the failures of a mediocre coach at best than see through our glaring deficiencies.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
We should just lower our expectation this season unless something changes drastically.

The way things are going, band boys might need a permanent stage on this thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superstar1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
The initial argument was, we had difficult fixtures to put up with. Is west Brot difficult too?

Glazers Woodward and DM should be held responsible for this embarrassment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
chamotex: We should just lower our expectation this season unless something changes drastically.

The way things are going, band boys might need a permanent stage on this thread.
Did y'all need a demoralizing defeat at home to realize that?
This squad has been like 3 year old underpants since the preseason tour. It shouldn't be a surprise how teams no longer fear us and drill us defensively to the point of running us ragged in our home.
We excuse loses to big sides. What do we now say when the little ones now beat us at home?

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.