Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8902032 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
StarBoard: I wish to God I never responded to some people here in times past.
It is beyond obvious that David Moyes is not suitable to handle this side.
But I guess I was overreacting.
Band boys come and roll your canopy and set your instruments.
Of course make una make una request now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
mbulela: how poor was Kagawa in the 1st half?

he wasnt that poor IMO.
maybe he got injured or something,there was no need for the change otherwise
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
dademola: bt i tot u sed he is trying or smfn...

I was referring to the game against Leverkusen that day. Was trying to point out that Moyes wasn't at fault for the players' horrible showing against City.

But today's game is another story. His subs made no sense to me in the Capital one cup game against Liverpool, and a similar thing is happening here again today - sub choices and player choices.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mbulela: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
i knew Moyes was bad. i just did not know he was this poor.
Fergie left a bad team but i doubt it was as bad as Moyes is making it look.
I watch matches now and i struggle to understand what is happening.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superstar1(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
The team needs a massive clear out of these mediocre players.

DM could be the right man of the job I we ever better quality. With these set of below average players, he is not the right man.

It's obvious now that Fergie was able to pull off some stunts because of his experience, sheer will power and and drive for excellence.

Glazers will now have to open the bank and Woodward will have to stop being stingy with te cheque book. unfortunately other clubs we now know we are more than desperate than before, putting them in the driving set to call the shot on the negotiation table. the evil we were running away from is already starring us in our face.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
mbulela: i knew Moyes was bad. i just did not know he was this poor.

the failure started from his horrible line-up. it didn't make sense at all. the horrible line up caused the horrible subs & the rest is history.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mukina2: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
Fellaini's goal offside?? Crap!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
mbulela: i knew Moyes was bad. i just did not know he was this poor.

LOL grin
Prepare for mid-table this season, that's what. Everton-style. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
nani has taken the game by the scruff of the neck while a £250k per week player is busy stinking up the place. someone should please sell rooney in january.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mbulela: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
coogar: nani has taken the game by the scruff of the neck while a £250k per week player is busy stinking up the place. someone should please sell rooney in january.
After making him captain (i know it is temporary but rooney has no business wearing this club's armband. not even for a testimonial match)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by r231(m): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
mukina2: grin grin grin grin

Go away grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mbulela: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
Look at Rooney's first touch. typical british player.
the hype around rooney will nail the coffin in my little love for this game.
just above average player that the world has been deluded to believe otherwise.
I will give a million to read RVP's mind at present.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
well, since we had scholes come outta retirement, prolly ts fergie's turn to do so...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
So quiet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fredoooooo: 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
make una bring instuments out jare grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
Yep, that was bad. Really really bad. Moyes in trouble. Ma utd in trouble.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
Make I start to dey dance before music begin!!! cheesy

O pa West Brom Style....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
me sef need some music to console myself
A-40 where u dey?
pls play me osondi owendi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mbulela: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
coogar:

the failure started from his horrible line-up. it didn't make sense at all. the horrible line up caused the horrible subs & the rest is history.
Dude nothing particularly wrong with that line up. Everything wrong with the coaching and the aura of the manager. Look at klopp,he can put 11 part timers in the team and motivate them to play in a particular way and with energy.
Moyes can't be identified with any particular type of game plan. dour look,dour football. I don't care for what the future holds. This man is not just it. The only way it would get different is by throwing money at it. The truth is very few good players will be interested in coming while they have options elsewhere and with managers that can truly improve them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superstar1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
For people that did not hold DM responsible for last weeks defeat, can u see now?

You are just seeing what we saw last week.

DM needs to up his game, he needs to realise he is no more in a mid table team. He needs to ship out his assistants, they can not assist to the next level. They were good enough for a mid table team but definitely not good enough for this level. If he really wants to succeed he needs to change his bench, before going ahead to do a surgical operating on the whole team. Rio should be the. 1st casualty.

CL is not even sure for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
Awaiting the comments from the Or ile tout RuuDie.
I'm just here laughing my ass off.
Cristalz, my bingo says hello and reminds me to tell you about the talk about Moyes we had.
Do you still think the boys were at fault today?
Moyes out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
coogar:

what was horrible about the line up?

most of the players we clamour for half the time were in there... i still maintain that many of these players are not giving as good as they are getting (wages)!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
Where is djkanu or A-40 please?! grin

And my sweet Cristalz.......I no forget you oh. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fredoooooo: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
coogar:

Can u tell me wat was wrong with his line-up?

United not even in d top ten on d table. angry

Rio should retire.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
I dey laugh grin grin
They had 12 attempts at goal
8 corners.

Rio should retire after this match...enough is enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
coogar:

What line up are you talking about?
Are you telling me the players we had out there were not good enough to beat West Brom at Old Forking Trafford?
Abeg abeg abeg.

Then we should sell them all off then, innit?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ3rRgQLnEU

Girl I'm new in town I like the way you to rotate
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
coogar:

[size=14pt]moyes must beat west brom. he has to.[/size]...

He surely must
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by anyaekekehinde(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
This is going from bad to worse. Moyes and Woodward, a tale of 2 fools. The failure has started right from d summer transfer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BinghiNya(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
Some maga clamoured for nani,kagawa and hernandez and got a home loss as a reward. Valencia, welbeck and fellaini would have gotten us the required victory. Nani ko nano ni, play me its all over by buju banton, or sun is shining by bob marley

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.