Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,882 members, 7,922,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:57 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9050062 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4519) (4520) (4521) (4522) (4523) (4524) (4525) ... (14298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
stylochime:
how many does ur beloved mancity have? Weyreh!
Manchester is Blue. Your time dominating is over.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
To all the folks on both sides of the divide:

It's just ONE game.

The season is still young and there are many games to be played.

I'm sure that we will revisit this argument, but for me, I'm still content. We're second only on goal difference and there is cause to be optimistic.

Just chill guys. The angst here makes it look and feel like we are in a crisis.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

HoopLAlasticlala - can you give a Reason why you don't want him at United?!

For all his ability dude goes missing when it matters most.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
undecided

I wish S..eun can create a Thread for the Yaba-Left Runaway Patients like the deranged Mofo!

Really don't understand his Obsession for this Thread. Ain't he tired of his crass Posts?! The Dotard deserves a lengthy Ban for derailing this Thread with Senseless, laughable Posts.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
hoopLA:

For all his ability dude goes missing when it matters most.

But with good Players around him, do you still see him ghosting in a big Match?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
adeyemi2015:
undecided

I wish S..eun can create a Thread for the Yaba-Left Runaway Patients like the deranged Mofo!

Really don't understand his Obsession for this Thread. Ain't he tired of his crass Posts?! The Dotard deserves a lengthy Ban for derailing this Thread with Senseless, laughable Posts.
Am sorry. my deepest sympathy............. I won't disturb your thread again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Neymar1095:

Am sorry. my deepest sympathy............. I won't disturb your thread again.

undecided

You can contribute like other sane Posters, also trolling sensibly is allowed on the Thread.

NB: we can tolerate a Wit on this Thread, but can't accommodate a Nitwit longer than we've tolerated you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
onyeomaonyeoma:
Bro u get time oooooooooooo...........was this not thesame way Man city started last season?.......at the end of the season everybody was hailing Mou while Pep was left scratching his bald head
Peeps here are as fickle as fvck I tell ya
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
Meanwhile...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2017
Because of a horrible 45mins display against a mediocre team, we now defend against mediocre Teams, if I ask some of you now to show me a game we were that poor against another mediocre team now, una go zip mouth

we have played some of the best free flowing attacking football in the league since we appointed mourihno but noooo, the second half display against Southampton is what we play all the time and what we will continue playing because his name is mourihno, pathetic.. One game, one freaking game and you guys can't think straight, man city this man city that, Leicester City Vs Man City at the King power stadium last season, 3-0 at half time, watch the first half of that match and come back and say man city again if I will not slap sense into you

Saturday came, we played and we complained, move the fnck on and stop spewing shi.t about how we defend against this mediocre team and that mediocre team when there is no fact to back up that ridiculous claim, must every game be exciting ?

some o' y'all need to shut up for real because you are beginning to say silly things that are irritating

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
dopeJemi:
Because of a horrible 45mins display against a mediocre team, we now defend against mediocre Teams, if I ask some of you now to show me a game we were that poor against another mediocre team now, una go zip mouth

we have played some of the best free flowing attacking football in the league since we appointed mourihno but noooo, the second half display against Southampton is what we play all the time and what we will continue playing because his name is mourihno, pathetic.. One game, one freaking game and you guys can't think straight, man city this man city that, Leicester City Vs Man City at the King power stadium last season, 3-0 at half time, watch the first half of that match and come back and say man city again if I will not slap sense into you

Saturday came, we played and we complained, move the fnck on and stop spewing shi.t about how we defend against this mediocre team and that mediocre team when there is no fact to back up that ridiculous claim, must every game be gloomy?

some o' y'all need to shut up for real because you are beginning to say silly things that are irritating
for where?
they are already seeing united going the way of crystal palace grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
lekkie073:
for where?
they are already seeing united going the way of crystal palace grin grin grin

I want to believe He meant something else when he said that, that came out of nowhere and it is unbelievable, only one game and we are being put in the same sentence with Crystal palace, a team that hasn't scored a single goal in their opening 6 games

he meant something else
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2017
adeyemi2015:

undecided

You can contribute like other sane Posters, also trolling sensibly is allowed on the Thread.

NB: we can tolerate a Wit on this Thread, but can't accommodate a Nitwit longer than we've tolerated you.

Adeyemi2015.....What a dumb name. it was sarcasm Goat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
dopeJemi:

Saturday came, we played and we complained, move the fnck on and stop spewing shi.t about how we defend against this mediocre team and that mediocre team when there is no fact to back up that ridiculous claim, must every game be exciting ?

Some of the reaction has been over the top in my honest view.

We've won 5 out of the first 6 games while being undefeated thus far. I'm looking back and checking when last we had this good a start, you'd have to go to the start of 2011/12 to get an answer, 6 years ago.

I'm very puzzled at what I've been reading for nearly two days.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
angry Everytime last Season this last season that. Last season is history already. Will man u still win Europa league this season. Which can dummy full this thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
Trouble in paradise...no!? cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
hoopLA:

Some of the reaction has been over the top in my honest view.

We've won 5 out of the first 6 games while being undefeated thus far. I'm looking back and checking when last we had this good a start, you'd have to go to the start of 2011/12 to get an answer, 6 years ago.

I'm very puzzled.

I don't think they know that it's impossible to play free flowing football from week 1 to week 38, especially in the premier league, you don't expect a team to go high flying on the pitch every game, this is where character and resilience comes in, for some, because we were that bad on Saturday, we will play badly forever and bad is what we have been playing

there are sometimes you just have to go ugly to get the desired results, I don't know if we were supposed to pick the ball with our hands and tell them to stop attacking us and let us attack them because we are Manchester United
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
diggz:
Trouble in paradise...no!? cheesy cheesy
I dunno what peeps really want.

It's sad that we can't even appreciate what we have right now. Jose has only shown us that he can grind a result when things don't go right as it happened Saturday. I'm not excusing the poor play, but when we criticize there has to be balance. Some of the people slagging the team have conveniently forgotten that this performance is coinciding with the much-maligned Pogba's absence.

I'm just watching sha.

Meanwhile how is the mail delivery business going?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2017
dopeJemi:

I don't think they know that it's impossible to play free flowing football from week 1 to week 38, especially in the premier league, you don't expect a team to go high flying on the pitch every game, this is where character and resilience comes in, for some, because we were that bad on Saturday, we will play badly forever and bad is what we have been playing

there are sometimes you just have to go ugly to get the desired results, I don't know if we were supposed to pick the ball with our hands and tell them to stop attacking us and let us attack them because we are Manchester United

Make no mistake, the performance was poor. But it's not enough to justify the vitriol and venom being poured in here.

Southampton have always troubled us, even when we were at the peak of our powers. A fact that we fans tend to (conveniently) forget. Even when we win, we always seem to be fortunate to beat them; case in point- the EFL cup at Wembley in February.

Till tomorrow, I will be grateful to Jose for adapting when things weren't going smoothly for us to get us three points. That's how simple it has become for me.

We were dire for parts of last season but not entirely. The only problem we had was our profligacy in front of goal. But people forget again, just to suit their argument.

It' s ridiculous to come to the conclusion highlighted in the emboldened because there simply isn't enough proof for it. At the end of the day, football is a results oriented game. No one will remember how well you played 20 years from now, they will only be more likely to remember the scoreline, if they ever do.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2017
hoopLA:

I dunno what peeps really want.

It's sad that we can't even appreciate what we have right now. Jose has only shown us that he can grind a result when things don't go right as it happened Saturday. I'm not excusing the poor play, but when we criticize there has to be balance. Some of the people slagging the team have conveniently forgotten that this performance is coinciding with the much-maligned Pogba's absence.

I'm just watching sha.

Meanwhile how is the mail delivery business going?

I get you bro. It's been a total circus at my end as I have been more busy receiving personal mails than delivering mails cuz the morata fan boys are looking for any reason to have me devoured grin I swear...even in my death, those vultures won't have the satisfaction to feast on my carcass. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
diggz:

I get you bro. It's been a total circus at my end as I have been more busy receiving personal mails than delivering mails cuz the morata fan boys are looking for any reason to have me devoured grin I swear...even in my death, those vultures won't have the satisfaction to feast on my carcass. cheesy cheesy

Lol.
Savages full that una side.
I don't even go near that una thread again before someone unearths my ancestral lineage.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
hoopLA:

Make no mistake, the performance was poor. But it's not enough to justify the vitriol and venom being poured in here.

Southampton have always troubled us, even when we were at the peak of our powers. A fact that we fans tend to (conveniently) forget. Even when we win, we always seem to be fortunate to beat them; case in point- the EFL cup at Wembley in February.

Till tomorrow, I will be grateful to Jose for adapting when things weren't going smoothly for us to get us three points. That's how simple it has become for me.

We were dire for parts of last season but not entirely. The only problem we had was our profligacy in front of goal. But people forget again, just to suit their argument.

It' s ridiculous to come to the conclusion highlighted in the emboldened because there simply isn't enough proof for it. At the end of the day, football is a results oriented game. No one will remember how well you played 20 years from now, they will only be more likely to remember the scoreline, if they ever do.

and number of Trophies won, we are the current Europa league holders, who cares how we played to get it? it didn't matter then, doesn't matter now and it sure wouldn't matter ten years from now

I was so pissed at the way we played on Saturday that when phcn interrupted power supply I was happy but I have moved on so as the team, if they serve us sh.it again next week and we win I will complain and move on, as long as they don't serve us sh.it and lose or draw, that is when my unending provocation will start but I can't come and go and kill myself when we are doing what is vital and important, that is getting 3 points, points push you up the table not glittering performances

Let's move on, that's all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
hoopLA:

Lol.
Savages full that una side.
I don't even go near that una thread again before someone unearths my ancestral lineage.

Bwuahahahaha.. cheesy cheesy plus we have the influx of fresh lunatics roaming with their pile of shyttte being dumped at will.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Neymar1095:

Adeyemi2015.....What a dumb name. it was sarcasm Goat.

grin

See this shameless Twerp! Lol! Guess it's your slave Dad that's bearing Neymar?! Is it because your Name(s) sounds like bleat of a Goat - that's the Reason you couldn't create a Moniker out it?!

The foolishness in you gets extension, and I won't be surprised if it's become hereditary from your Generation downward!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
What is the best outcome for United from Chelsea and City this weekend? Draw or Chelsea win? If Chelsea win, they will be just 3 pts off United after having already played 3 of the top 6 from last season. Which would make their start excellent despite the loss from Burnley. A draw would be good for City though, will give them courage that they can do it this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Victornezzar:

He's mad.....he should better sign that contract....We don't need him
He's mad bla bla bla...which of your number 10 is on Ozil level. An adage says "They are chasing beautiful ones lizard said he's been chased".
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
adeyemi2015:

grin

See this shameless Twerp! Lol! Guess it's your slave Dad that's bearing Neymar?! Is it because your Name(s) sounds like bleat of a Goat - that's the Reason you couldn't create a Moniker out it?!

The foolishness in you gets extension, and I won't be surprised if it's become hereditary from your Generation downward!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Neymar1095 = F.AGGOT!

undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
You just been so effing negative.

Tha fvck is so wrong with y'all. Even the manager has reiterated that our play yesterday wasn't cool at all. But we got the 3 points we needed. Let's wait until the end of the season before we crucify Mou. Damn!!

That's the response right there in hopefulLandlord's post @bolded ..... GGMU though smiley

hopefulLandlord:

while I see the humour in this, I need to correct something

In Madrid, Mou played attacking formation when playing most teams in the league and only goes defensive when playing against good teams, he actually learnt his lesson in the 5-0 clasico loss

this defensive football worked for a while but at some point it became obvious that its too safe, we lacked imagination when playing defensive teams as we required teams to come out and play into our hands; while his tactics helped to an extent it became his undoing as the tactic would not win you trophies like UCL with a team regarded as favourites

he did eventually attack a bit more in big games in his last season but by then it was too late, the team had dropped too many easy points to defensive teams and his attacking to beat Barcelona twice in 2013 was just a consolation, the team unraveled as players revolted against him

in hindsight, I'm glad we fired him, can't argue with 3 UCL trophies in 4 years

Good stuff you've got some sense of humor wink ...... Just pointing out the fact that the defensive play aint going out anytime soon, so niggas don't come here wailing when United plays that way again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
I think it's time to move on from the Saturday ugly Match but good Result. The doubting Thomases have learned their Lessons too.

What matters most is 3 Points, how we get it is a Story for the professional Analysts not the Fans.

United get a Champion League Match this Week, I think we should be discussing our chances in Moscow.

3 Points from ugly footie, or a Point from entertaining Footie?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2017
dubylhover:

I'm sure its becos they c mcity scoring anyhow,not knowing that it isn't always going to b like that...in this marathon league there are going to b ugly wins...
its just sad about some comments we see here

Don't jump into conclusions based on sentiments....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
adeyemi2015:
I think it's time to move on from the Saturday ugly Match but good Result. The doubting Thomases have learned their Lessons too.

What matters most is 3 Points, how we get it is a Story for the professional Analysts not the Fans.

United get a Champion League Match this Week, I think we should be discussing our chances in Moscow.

3 Points from ugly footie, or a Point from entertaining Footie?!
You say let's move on but you end it with the highlighted? That's not moving on bro. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4519) (4520) (4521) (4522) (4523) (4524) (4525) ... (14298) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eghos12(m), lateefGRDT(m), Oasis007(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.