Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,132 members, 7,896,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8973361 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4568) (4569) (4570) (4571) (4572) (4573) (4574) ... (14267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Chill Bro.....!!!

He won't dare to sell him, coz I believe he has learned his Lesson(s) already.
Make e be o grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
Sadio Mane out for six weeks with a hamstring injury. Liverpool are looking less dangerous. They still have Courtinho though, who can cause damages. It's up to De Gea to stop him.

I just pray Mourinho won't be overly cautious and put everybody on defense duties, attackers included. He needs to start Martial who will be fresh and fully fit since he wasn't involved in any game during the break. He combines better with Lukaku and he's also more potent than Rashford at the moment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
KingTom:
What scares me the most about this Martial to Barcelona/Assnal talk is given mourinho's antecedents. He is a very unpredictable man and can do the unthinkable at times, just look at Oasis007 list, Oasis you forgot Andre Schürle, to me that sale was confusing as it was surprising. I dey fear Mou o he dey behave like our clinical biochemistry lecturer back in school Prof. Ala, person go meet you congratulate you for getting the best score in his exam and ask the class to hail you. When results are pasted, that "best score" would mean the highest F amongst other Fs grin
with his current playtime I think he will move o. When last was he called up by france. If na me, with better offer i will move
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
odizeey:
with his current playtime I think he will move o. When last was he called up by france. If na me, with better offer i will move
I see that happening as well and France go ginger am make e move so e go play world cup cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
KingTom:
I see that happening as well and France go ginger am make e move so e go play world cup cry
I pray mou wise up o. Stars no dey easy to find
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
odizeey:
I pray mou wise up o. Stars no dey easy to find
now wey neymar don cast market. Even shìt don expensive cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Martial no dey go anywhere. angry

But, anyone that wants to buy Martial should bring 130/140million.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
Unless Mou decide to sell Martial, he's going nowhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
KingTom:
now wey neymar don cast market. Even shìt don expensive cheesy
naso d thing be
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
Leyqute:
Sadio Mane out for six weeks with a hamstring injury. Liverpool are looking less dangerous. They still have Courtinho though, who can cause damages. It's up to De Gea to stop him.

I just pray Mourinho won't be overly cautious and put everybody on defense duties, attackers included. He needs to start Martial who will be fresh and fully fit since he wasn't involved in any game during the break. He combines better with Lukaku and he's also more potent than Rashford at the moment.

If Coutinho fit injure as well, I'll be very happy. This Fellaini injury dey pain me die. I was hoping for a Matic-Fellaini-Hererra midfielder tripod with Mhiki benched, but the goddamned Martinez went and played Fellaini in a useless game after the team had qualified. Killing needs to be legalised, seriously.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2017
Hello scummies
Some of your members are on the loose sinizia Nd hoopla
I heard Pogba has a suprême talent Fergie left him to go free of charge cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
sod09:
Hello scummies

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
sod09:
Hello scummies
But why you no get sense na. .Please tell us.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
obainojazz:
But why you no get sense na. .Please tell us.
because Pogba Have à supreme talent
That's why grin
Any other question
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
sod09:
because Pogba Have à supreme talent That's why grin Any other question
So that's your problem. na wa.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
sinizia:

If Coutinho fit injure as well, I'll be very happy. This Fellaini injury dey pain me die. I was hoping for a Matic-Fellaini-Hererra midfielder tripod with Mhiki benched, but the goddamned Martinez went and played Fellaini in a useless game after the team had qualified. Killing needs to be legalised, seriously.

micki benched?? the only midfielder we have who can run and move with the ball? yes he's had a dip in form but I sure as hell won't bench him and I don't expect mou to
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
sod09:
Hello scummies

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
dubylhover:

micki benched?? the only midfielder we have who can run and move with the ball? yes he's had a dip in form but I sure as hell won't bench him and I don't expect mou to
My main concern with Miki is the rate at which he loses possession and in a high intensity game which we're expecting on Sat will probably increase.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
dubylhover:

That midfield needs someone that can help the team to defend when we're under barrage of attacks, Mhiki is lazy to do that. We need someone that can balance his attacking outputs with a bit of a defensive one, and Mhiki is hardly the name that readily comes to my mind for that job.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
chrisley024:
My main concern with Miki is the rate at which he loses possession and in a high intensity game which we're expecting on Sat will probably increase.

Exactly my fears and why I wanted him benched with the trio of Matic, Fellaini and Hererra starting.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Leyqute:

So you mean the rest of the team should leave his case to de gea? odikwa risky.. He shouldn't be allowed near De gea biko.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
sinizia:

Exactly my fears and why I wanted him benched with the trio of Matic, Fellaini and Hererra starting.
He can be cautioned to keep it simple or Lingard starts. With the defence L'pool has Jose should be starting Martial Lukaku Rashford.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2017
chrisley024:

you're probably right,but another fact to consider that he's one of d few players in our team who have that bit of magic to win games,we know mou won't start martial,so if martial and micki are not on d bench,where is the game changer?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
sod09:
because Pogba Have à supreme talent
That's why grin
Any other question
Hoopla, where da fvck are you niqqie grin

Coman do what you know how to do best cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
sinizia:

That midfield needs someone that can help the team to defend when we're under barrage of attacks, Mhiki is lazy to do that. We need someone that can balance his attacking outputs with a bit of a defensive one, and Mhiki is hardly the name that readily comes to my mind for that job.

one thing with mourinhos team over d years,when he's away to a rival,he's always on d defensive,but he always sets up his team to have fast attackers on the counter,and micki ticks that box..we all have agreed here that micki thrives when the opposition gives space,and that's what Liverpool would do..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Hoopla, where da fvck are you niqqie grin

Coman do what you know how to do best cheesy grin
Oya correct it
I'm your student
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
sod09:
Oya correct it
I'm your student
grin grin

You will never learn cheesy

Hoopla will help you brother. tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
sinizia:

Coutinho is the only threat left and he's started scoring goals. If we can keep him quiet, Liverpool will remain quiet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
Skimpledawg:

grin grin

You will never learn cheesy

Hoopla will help you brother. tongue

The Dude has refused to learn, and the painful thing is; he ain't care to change or improve on his Grammar.

HoopLA is kinda bored of schooling him, coz I trust he would have done the needful. The two Words he knows best are; Scummy and Lunatic, bro how do you expect a Person like him to progress [in anything] in Life?!

I do not mean to insult, curse or bash him, rather just saying the obvious and hoping he's gonna turn a new Leaf before it's too late.

I'm beginning to appreciate Hensben as an Upgrade on him and his IQ.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Double post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
LoRdCaT:
So you mean the rest of the team should leave his case to de gea? odikwa risky.. He shouldn't be allowed near De gea biko.

No, that's not what I meant. cheesy

Coutinho doesn't need many chances to score. If you give him enough space in front of your 18 yard-box, one of his curvy shots will get in. However, it's hard to totally restrict him from taking at least one shot in a game. He could even get that opportunity via a free-kick. Once that happens, only De Gea can stop him. The last time Coutinho played against us De Gea had to step up to save his dangerous shots- this is despite the defenders giving him little space to thrive in front of the box.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Its like Blind has join injury list oo... i hope not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4568) (4569) (4570) (4571) (4572) (4573) (4574) ... (14267) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.