Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8894728 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) (4917) (4918) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
PietroRico:
even at that, I can see Sane more joyous than anyone here. This is a final for a youth team, a very big deal to them.
Sane on the other hand is delirious with excitement because he just passed the quarterfinals of a tournament that is supposed to be a worthless waste of time and energy.

See Lukaku and Pogba here celebrating with delirion and excitement for scoring in the major trophy called ICC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is the same competition they want us to believe is a major trophy yet begging Mourinho not to field their first team

My brother shey you sef shock. A major trophy yet they dont want to field their best players
no mind them later they’ll accuse u of turning Amala. grin cheesy we now know those on the Amala turntable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
raumdeuter:
He joined the club same time as Mourinho

Mourinho took Man utd from 5th to 6th, Guardiola took the club from 4th to 3rd

Currently he has the longest winning record in the entire history of ENglish football of over 100yrs, this is a coach who just joined the league 2yrs ago
there's nothing spectacular in what he's doing in English football right now.
that "record" you've been shouting may be destroyed by another manager this same season.

what we want to see is "substance"!!

I sabi speak English, I sabi fück, I sabi maths & physics, I break record of 5.00CGPA in my uni days... a round of applause;

BUT YOU DEY MAKE MONEY?? no? then Gerrarahia!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
SailorXY:

that "record" you've been shouting may be destroyed by another manager this same season.

I sabi speak English, I sabi fück, I sabi maths & physics, I break record of 5.00CGPA in my uni days... a round of applause;

Another manager might break it this season ou think a record of several years is easy? Can you stake money on it that another manager can break it?

Guardiola is winning and breaking records, his colleagues are so jealous now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
I tell una say all the time una dey yab pep still go come bite una for yansh.
Give it up for the bald fork. He has done a very fine job make we just see how far this city side go reach for UCL them no get mate for epl.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
SailorXY:

Will you keep shut!!!!

You won’t have typed this shit if it were Mou pulling this stunt. Yall would have gone on abt how he wins the league in his second season. How his defensive masterclass won him trophy at Porto. But it ain’t Mou so u can try to rubbish the obvious.
Yall are even so shameless that all of a sudden Carling Cup and Community shield are now major trophies. Ooma shey oooo

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
airmark:

Was kante there when hazard was epl best player and won the title in 2014/2015?

Typical scummy.
He had a lucky season so? Did he not almost relegate the club the next year when he was asked to replicate his performance?

Shekpe fans are the worst cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

I dont know. The point is, Carling is so useless that most clubs dont play their first team but that is the trophy people are celebrating as a major trophy Mourinho won

Same thing with Yorupa Arsenal doesnt even play their first team and this is also one of the trophies Mourinho won that we are supposed to celebrate
What would be your reaction if City gets to the final and fields its first team?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
eph12:

What would be your reaction if City gets to the final and fields its first team?

That means the competition is so useless that coaches dont see a need to play their first teamers until semi final or final

Just like Yorupa where Arsenal is fielding reserve team, SHey Barca, madrid or any top team fit field reserve team in almost all their CL group games

What this proves is how useless Carling and Yorupa cups are
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

Will you keep shut!!!!

You won’t have typed this shit if it were Mou pulling this stunt. Yall would have gone on abt how he wins the league in his second season. How his defensive masterclass won him trophy at Porto. But it ain’t Mou so u can try to rubbish the obvious.
Yall are even so shameless that all of a sudden Carling Cup and Community shield are now major trophies. Ooma shey oooo
Mourinho's record points haul still stands tall in the league, & that was done in his first season, the least amount of goals conceded, lost next to nothing, as well as the trophy in the end.

Mourinho has more "records" in EPL than functional sense in your body.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
SailorXY:
Mourinho's record points haul still stands tall in the league, & that was done in his first season, the least amount of lost games, as well as the trophy in the end.

Mourinho has more "records" in EPL than functional sense in your body.
stick to the script, was Pep in the league then?

The fact remains both of them in same league, same City Pep has gotten the better of ur Mou. Stop turning Amala this hot afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:59pm On Dec 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Another manager might break it this season ou think a record of several years is easy? Can you stake money on it that another manager can break it?

Guardiola is winning and breaking records, his colleagues are so jealous now
nobody's jealous of piss & putty, the issue on ground is that the bald guy has nothing to show for all these razzmatazz & mindless prancing. when he can point to trophies as reward for his work then come back & talk. he has not done nothing yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

The fact remains both of them in same league, same City Pep has gotten the better of ur Mou. Stop turning Amala this hot afternoon.
then show us a picture of "gotten the better of ur Mou" trophy, surely it's somewhere on the Internet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2017
stylochime:
I can't believe people are taking these Harzard links serious
cheesy Are you minding manu fans; Griezmann, Dybala, Bale, Ronaldo, Muller now Hazard. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

Why you dey argue like who dey chop ewedu with Kakai for Iya Basira buka?

As of last season... Pep was trophyless azzin trophyless. He was a failure at city last season.

Facts don't lie!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
SailorXY:
then show us a picture of "gotten the better of ur Mou" trophy, surely it's somewhere on the Internet.

E dey for Dayo Parlour grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
SailorXY:

Check the league table any of the season whether last yr or this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
elrony:

Why you dey argue like who dey chop ewedu with Kakai for Iya Basira buka?

As of last season... Pep was trophyless azzin trophyless. He was a failure at city last season.

Facts don't lie!!! grin
how person no go chop Ewedu when una Dey turn Amala, the fact remains Pep didn’t compete in Europa and CS won by Mou, while he fielded his reserve team against Mou in Carling. All those trophies are not elite trophies and those are the shi.t yall are now proud of.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
raumdeuter:
post the picture of that trophy here sir.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is the same competition they want us to believe is a major trophy yet begging Mourinho not to field their first team

All these na opata yarns. I wouldn't call for Mou to rest players if there isn't a fixture congestion. Pep Guardiola won't rest players if there wasn't a fixture congestion.

Pep Guardiola is not interested in the Carabao cup yet he jubilated as if he won the champions league and the world cup simultaneously. The whole ManCity squad celebrated the win vigorously, yet he's not interested in the cup.

It seems the coefficients are tampering with your head.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
how person no go chop Ewedu when una Dey turn Amala, the fact remains Pep didn’t compete in Europa and CS won by Mou, while he fielded his reserve team against Mou in Carling. All those trophies are not elite trophies and those are the shi.t yall are now proud of.

Come back when your team starts playing in the UCL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
Leyqute:

Come back when your team starts playing in the UCL.
kukuté come back when your team stops parking the bus against big teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
raumdeuter:

Cool. The "We finished above United" trophy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

Argue with your league position you irredeemable buffoon of a gayner. Its like your cluelessness and failure is blocking your medulla oblongata. I have never seen a club so useless and unfortunate as yours. While others are trying to improve their squad your fraudulent manager is about to lose 2 of his most prized asset.

You gayner are a bunch of frustrated eunuch deprived of orgasm of a lifetime, it's no wonder you roam the streets of this platform looking for joy. Prepare your doom, because it won't be long before you are relegated to the Championship where you belong.

The only reason EPL teams are doing well in the UCL is solely because Assnal didn't qualify, yet you come here to spew rubbish? O ba furo re, furo re bi furo obo.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
why na, just tell me why you are acting d way u do,.
Come close let me tell u something.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mourinho should ve kuku lost the finals of those competitions on purpose so he could prove to one Pa Ramuzaki from Onitsha that they weren't major trophies

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lana1:
Mourinho should ve kuku lost the finals of those competitions on purpose so he could prove to one Pa Ramuzaki from Onitsha that they weren't major trophies

You are minding the hypocritical baba ile okan.

No one is over the moon with the trophies but it's worth something. That's what he can't get into his thick skull
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
Leyqute:

Argue with your league position you irredeemable gayner. Its like your cluelessness and failure is blocking your medulla oblongata. I have never seen a club so useless and unfortunate as yours. While others are trying to improve their squad your fraudulent manager is about to lose 2 of his most prized asset.

You gayner are a bunch of frustrated eunuch deprived of orgasm of a lifetime, it's no wonder you roam the streets of this platform looking for joy. Prepare your doom, because it won't be long before you are relegated to the Championship where you belong.

The only reason EPL teams are doing well in the UCL is solely because Assnal didn't qualify, yet you come here to spew rubbish? O ba furo re, furo re bi furo obo.
cheesy ;Dthat small thing?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
Leyqute:

All these na opata yarns. I wouldn't call for Mou to rest players if there isn't a fixture congestion. Pep Guardiola won't rest players if there wasn't a fixture congestion.

Pep Guardiola is not interested in the Carabao cup yet he jubilated as if he won the champions league and the world cup simultaneously. The whole ManCity squad celebrated the win vigorously, yet he's not interested in the cup.

It seems the coefficients are tampering with your head.

When there is a fixture congestion why don't you call for him to bench all the regulars for CL or league matches

People celebrate even small victories. Man Utd players, coaches and fans celebrated ICC cup win, It wont make ICC more than a useless cup
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2017
Lana1:
Cool. The "We finished above United" trophy
I have always said my interest in EPL is just to prove my Pep better than Mourinho beliefs

And it would be measured by major tournaments like League and CL. as it stands Pep is bossing the Moaningho

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
raumdeuter:
I have always said my interest in EPL is just to prove my Pep better than Mourinho beliefs

And it would be measured by major tournaments like League and CL. as it stands Pep is bossing the Moaningho
& yet has won nothing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
SailorXY:
& yet has won nothing.

And Dayo no go let us hear word

(1) (2) (3) ... (4912) (4913) (4914) (4915) (4916) (4917) (4918) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.