Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,379 members, 7,877,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8910759 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4921) (4922) (4923) (4924) (4925) (4926) (4927) ... (14227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2017
gringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ctuagent007: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2017
patrickmuf:
Yet some people were arguing that Rashford is better than Sterling, Ibra better than Aguero and so on, for all of Pep brilliance, one thing I like about him is his ability to ship out average players in his team...
Over at United, Mourinho is still keeping Darmian, Blind and a host of other utterly useless players whereas Pep wasted no time in shipping out Sagna, Clichy, Kolarov (Who can still do a job), Navas, Nolito and the rest.

1. See the only thing City has over utd is their FORM & those players starting to adapt to Pep's style.....I once read Bernardo Silva is still finding it hard to adapt to Pep's footy but they believe with time he would.

2. Apart from Kolarov & Nolito, the rest that left were all out of contract just as Wheel.Share, Sanchez & Ozil will be out of contract once this season finishes.

3. Nolito complained of Manchester whether but in truth it was that he was benched everytime & Kolarov asked to leave of his freewill esp with Pep shopping for a left back to compete with him & u know Yaya Toure is on his final contract.

4. Rashford over Sterling.... only diff is Sterling is in form

5. Ibra is just coming back after 8-9 mths & Blind is good just as Mata is but all depends on coaches & their usage or preferences.

6. Mou prefers brute or brawn or power over skills....power players to him can use their strength to maneuver & that is why Blind or Mata suffer cos their little power works against them & they will hardly track back

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by purplekayc(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2017
What happened at Bristol city?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2017
fredoooooo:

Bro abeg help me Greet elrony anytime you see am ... grin

You too? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
ctuagent007:
I have said since I started following utd, there are 2 major trophies for utd fans & that is the UCL & next the EPL......Fergi spoilt us so so much like the politician's kids that waste $£€ everywhere.
I can say it anywhere that it is hard to see utd fans celebrate the FA cup much less this micky-mouse like Ass.nal or Shekpe fans do every now & then.
I'm not sorry to say that we are spoilt with so much glory & success & that is due to Fergi.
......hmmmmm,but you are rolling in euphoria last season that you won treble terrible nao grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
patrickmuf:
Yet some people were arguing that Rashford is better than Sterling, Ibra better than Aguero and so on, for all of Pep brilliance, one thing I like about him is his ability to ship out average players in his team...
Over at United, Mourinho is still keeping Darmian, Blind and a host of other utterly useless players whereas Pep wasted no time in shipping out Sagna, Clichy, Kolarov (Who can still do a job), Navas, Nolito and the rest.
Add Rojo to that list. Nansense player

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
eph12:
Still waiting for your reply or did they become two after he lost last night?

Losing yesterday means he has no minor trophy to claim victory in like last season so the trophies left are major trophies
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Pep wins because he has spent the most money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
eph12:

It is not even the result but the level of performance. SAF lost to small teams too but then you could see the spirit, the zeal. These ones find it so hard to play as a team, I wonder what they do during training

They pop Casilerro Diablo and eat roasted pork grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

all these noise for competition Wey no important. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Since you termed it a wee trophy that shouldn't be counted then I see no need for this

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
dubylhover:

lolz..very funny indeed..its becos rashford found himself playing in this united team,would he have played in a sir Alex team? I still c him as mates with Calvert-lewin...he has potential,but for now,that's just it..

but you know a reason why mou can't offload all d average players at once is that if he does,we won't even have up to 11 players left at d club...its just unfortunate..but we would get there sha
Hopefully...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
If na serious competition, Mourinho for win
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
chrisley024:
Add Rojo to that list. Nansense player
Herrera and Herrera can be excused since they were very good last season, however, that's the difference between us and Real Madrid, Barca and Bayern is that when you ain't performing you dropped or out rightly replaced without any consideration of your past contribution to the course of the club...It's this loyalty that sets up a scenario where you saw/see fans defending Rooney, Herrera, Rojo, Lukaku etc. In Madrid you can score for 20 straight games, but once you lose form, the fans wil boo you...We need to set the bar very high for our players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
ctuagent007:

1. See the only thing City has over utd is their FORM & those players starting to adapt to Pep's style.....I once read Bernardo Silva is still finding it hard to adapt to Pep's footy but they believe with time he would.

2. Apart from Kolarov & Nolito, the rest that left were all out of contract just as Wheel.Share, Sanchez & Ozil will be out of contract once this season finishes.

3. Nolito complained of Manchester whether but in truth it was that he was benched everytime & Kolarov asked to leave of his freewill esp with Pep shopping for a left back to compete with him & u know Yaya Toure is on his final contract.

4. Rashford over Sterling.... only diff is Sterling is in form

5. Ibra is just coming back after 8-9 mths & Blind is good just as Mata is but all depends on coaches & their usage or preferences.

6. Mou prefers brute or brawn or power over skills....power players to him can use their strength to maneuver & that is why Blind or Mata suffer cos their little power works against them & they will hardly track back
You're right, however Blind and Mata tho technically gifted are easily disposed, you can't compare them to Silva/Alba/Sane who know how to retain possession under pressure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
PietroRico:
all these noise for competition Wey no important. Na wa o
chrisley024:
Since you termed it a wee trophy that shouldn't be counted then I see no need for this
I know its not important, I can see how you are topping the table with an 11 points gap in the important competition

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
What we heard was Mourinhos incredible ability to win with average players unlike Pep who need stars like Delph Sane Sterling

Now we are hearing the reason Mourinho isnt doing well is because he has average players.

diggz and kokaprodigy can epp us explain better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
patrickmuf:
Herrera and Herrera can be excused since they were very good last season, however, that's the difference between us and Real Madrid, Barca and Bayern is that when you ain't performing you dropped or out rightly replaced without any consideration of your past contribution to the course of the club...It's this loyalty that sets up a scenario where you saw/see fans defending Rooney, Herrera, Rojo, Lukaku etc. In Madrid you can score for 20 straight games, but once you lose form, the fans wil boo you...We need to set the bar very high for our players.

Almost every player at those clubs have been accused of not performing Bale Benzema have been accused on not performing

Busquets, Iniesta, Pique Suarez etc almost everyone save Messi have been accused of not performing and most are still at Barca

Same with Bayern
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
PietroRico:
If na serious competition, Mourinho for win

Especially the league which is a serious competition, He is about to win that by December ending
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
This was what you said with emphasis on the now
raumdeuter:
Now Mourinho has only CL League and FA cup to compete for
No mention of major or minor, but you grouped all as trophies to compete for. You have suddenly recognized the trophy as competitive just because United is out. Well done

Your explanation here is simply turning amala
raumdeuter:

Losing yesterday means he has no minor trophy to claim victory in like last season so the trophies left are major trophies

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
eph12:
This was what you said with emphasis on the now
No mention of major or minor, but you grouped all as trophies to compete for. You have suddenly recognized the trophy as competitive just because United is out. Well done

Your explanation here is simply turning amala

I meant he has no minor cup distraction and at all at all trophies like Carling and Yorupa. Now its win big or go empty

even FA cup sef though small is still better than all these Carling
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
patrickmuf:
That's false. Players accused of under performing are not dropped out rightly in those clubs. There are many evidences to that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

I meant he has no minor cup distraction and at all at all trophies like Carling and Yorupa. Now its win big or go empty

even FA cup sef though small is still better than all these Carling
If he was still in the competition it would have been win big or go?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
elrony:

They pop Casilerro Diablo and eat roasted pork grin grin
Chai is this one not too much. They better score nothing less than 4 goals next match to appease fans so we think they know what they're doing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
eph12:

Chai is this one not too much. They better score nothing less than 4 goals next match to appease fans so we think they know what they're doing

Don't expect it. The play has been very lackadaisical it's annoying to watch. Let's hope we sneak another win at Leicester City.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Almost every player at those clubs have been accused of not performing Bale Benzema have been accused on not performing

Busquets, Iniesta, Pique Suarez etc almost everyone save Messi have been accused of not performing and most are still at Barca

Same with Bayern
I hope you got my point this tho that players in Bayern and Barca are consistently under pressure to perform...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
eph12:

That's false. Players accused of under performing are not dropped out rightly in those clubs. There are many evidences to that
My point is that they are always under pressure to perform...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Leyqute:

Don't expect it. The play has been very lackadaisical it's annoying to watch. Let's hope we sneak another win at Leicester City.
I believe because of the outcry from fans there will be serious improvement. Those guys just need to understand that football is for 90 mind and not first 45 minutes or second 45 minutes. I just tire

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 4:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

I know its not important, I can see how you are topping the table with an 11 points gap in the important competition
amala fc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
patrickmuf:
My point is that they are always under pressure to perform...
There's the pressure here too. We want to win the league and that's why some of us refuse to agree that there's improvement because we have moved from 6th to 2nd. Some of us here are actually crying for more.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
eph12:

All those our heartbreakers we have as players... only DDG can be trusted cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
PietroRico:
amala fc

In Ewedu we trust! !! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4921) (4922) (4923) (4924) (4925) (4926) (4927) ... (14227) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Realtord43, Trevor012(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.