Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,380 members, 7,877,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8910808 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4922) (4923) (4924) (4925) (4926) (4927) (4928) ... (14227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
elrony:

In Ewedu we trust! !! cheesy

Welcome back El Chapo the runaway Ninja. Dem dey find you o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
elrony:

In Ewedu we trust! !! cheesy

All this running you dey do, just dey watch road make you no go run and jam oga IK's lips
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
elrony:

They pop Casilerro Diablo and eat roasted pork grin grin

Look what the cat dragged in...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 5:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

All this running you dey do, just dey watch road make you no go run and jam oga IK's lips

You like looking for Airmark's trouble sha grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
patrickmuf:
Herrera and Herrera can be excused since they were very good last season, however, that's the difference between us and Real Madrid, Barca and Bayern is that when you ain't performing you dropped or out rightly replaced without any consideration of your past contribution to the course of the club...It's this loyalty that sets up a scenario where you saw/see fans defending Rooney, Herrera, Rojo, Lukaku etc. In Madrid you can score for 20 straight games, but once you lose form, the fans wil boo you...We need to set the bar very high for our players.
My point is that Rojo is average and at the same time always injured. He should fvck off. Every team needs some average players that can come in and do some job, reason I don't ask for the selling of player like Smalling who is average but mostly fit. Herrera can make a good squad player since he's mostly fit. The worst is being average and always unavailable.

This doesn't include Darmian though. We should asap offer him to Napoli as I heard they want him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

i hear say Manure park bus against Championship side yesterday, abeg na true?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
eph12:

I believe because of the outcry from fans there will be serious improvement. Those guys just need to understand that football is for 90 mind and not first 45 minutes or second 45 minutes. I just tire

It's not easy at all. They might have one good match and then return to factory settings. We played well against Watford and Arsenal. The urgency was there as well as the passion and I thought we would embark on a string of fantastic performances with great results. Then we played City and then the drab football returned.

It stinks, I tells ye. It all stinks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2017
chrisley024:
My point is that Rojo is average and at the same time always injured. He should fvck off. Every team needs some average players that can come in and do some job, reason I don't ask for the selling of player like Smalling who is average but mostly fit. Herrera can make a good squad player since he's mostly fit. The worst is being average and always unavailable.

This doesn't include Darmian though. We should asap offer him to Napoli as I heard they want him

Rojo is not that bad. Remember he was involved in a long-term injury about same time as Zlatan last season and he's just returning to regular footie. He was also solid before the injury when he partnered Jones (or was it Bailley) and we went on a run of wins.

Darmian is what we call a China product. After the initial flash, his real self has revealed itself to us. He's a bang under-average player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lol. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

My broda I no even know say club dey like Bristol, I just thought it was one thing they used to write on those pool papers that was used to sell groundnut those days

Man Utd didnt park the bus totally they were moving the bus back and forth

Some of the stats I saw had it that

Shots on target Bristol 6 Man Utd 5, Corner kicks Bristol 7 Man Utd 6

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
chic2pimp:

You like looking for Airmark's trouble sha grin grin grin

Nothing concerns me with his post.

He was so pained, he had to look for a picture to tag me with and radiate around the person's abnormal lips.
Making a fool of himself.
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
airmark:

Nothing concerns me with his post.

He was so pained, he had to look for a picture to tag me with and radiate around the person's abnormal lips.
Making a fool of himself.
cheesy

You and that Guy sha. Never fail to crack me up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

My broda I no even know say club dey like Bristol, I just thought it was one thing they used to write on those pool papers that was used to sell groundnut those days

Man Utd didnt park the bus totally they were moving the bus back and forth

Some of the stats I saw had it that

Shots on target Bristol 6 Man Utd 5, Corner kicks Bristol 7 Man Utd 6
shocked Pogba no play ni, the one that would have won them the game against City?
Even read somewhere that the price of Pogba b+ Lukaku alone will buy you 10 Bristols with their board as add-ons. But but Mou did not spend reason he didn’t win the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
chic2pimp:

You and that Guy sha. Never fail to crack me up.

Raumdeuter fit pay $1k to anyone who will give him my real pic. He is so desperate to pick a hole and hammer on to balance the 'apari' side of the equation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Leyqute:

It's not easy at all. They might have one good match and then return to factory settings. We played well against Watford and Arsenal. The urgency was there as well as the passion and I thought we would embark on a string of fantastic performances with great results. Then we played City and then the drab football returned.

It stinks, I tells ye. It all stinks.
We rode our luck against arsenal IMO. We are only saying we played well because we got the result. If we had lost we wouldn't be saying we played well.

Well we probably need the result more sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2017
airmark:

Ramdeuter fit pay $1k to anyone who will give him my real pic. He is so desperate to pick a hole and hammer on to balance the 'apari' side of the equation.

Why would you be ashamed on your Ikputu Onu kpomo lips. I hear say na LIP year dem born you

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
eph12:

We rode our luck against arsenal IMO. We are only saying we played well because we got the result. If we had lost we wouldn't be saying we played well.

Some said conceding 33 shots was part of the masterclass
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Why would you be ashamed on your Ikputu Onu kpomo lips. I hear say na LIP year dem born you

If you paid to get that pic, collect your money back o. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
airmark:
If you paid to get that pic, collect your money back o. cheesy

Oga IK

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Some said conceding 33 shots was part of the masterclass
It was cheesy
If you know you know cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
So true, Bristol City even scored world class goal(s) against them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Oga IK

I just showed someone if this man looks like me, she laughed. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
eph12:

You're probably right. But if we didn't score the 3 goals we won't be saying what we're saying. If the attack clicks and we score 4 goals every match, nobody will complain if we concede 1 or 2 goals every now and then. But if we defend well and don't score goals there'll be a lot of murmurings amongst fans.

The most important thing is scoring goals. After that comes a good defense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

Oga IK

I had no idea airmark is as hansom as dis. See orobo leips.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
airmark:
I just showed someone if this man looks like me, she laughed. cheesy

I just showed someone my bank account and she asked if I am Dangote. Dey deceive yourself

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Leyqute:
I had no idea airmark is as hansom as dis. See orobo leips.

When airmark travels by air, he has to check-in those lips into the baggage area, Since the lips has become a baggage to his head

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
chic2pimp:

Welcome back El Chapo the runaway Ninja. Dem dey find you o

Lol.. honestly I didn't run yesterday , if not na till weekend I for show up. grin

The kind drugs wey my pharmacist gimme just suppress my activeness, much better now tho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
raumdeuter:

You want make my small destiny shatter? cheesy grin cheesy

Oga IK should carry his cross abeg grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nihilist:

Look what the cat dragged in...

Egbon, Good evening sir!!! grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
elrony:

Egbon, Good evening sir!!! grin cheesy

Ngwanu tell us in 10 words or less what happened in Bristol last night.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nihilist:

Ngwanu tell us in 10 words or less what happened in Bristol last night.

Well, I cannot bear false witness. I wasn't there!!! grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
elrony:

Well, I cannot bear false witness. I wasn't there!!! grin cheesy

Ok tell us whaf you heard from the grapevine...

(1) (2) (3) ... (4922) (4923) (4924) (4925) (4926) (4927) (4928) ... (14227) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.