Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,019 members, 7,896,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8969698 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5022) (5023) (5024) (5025) (5026) (5027) (5028) ... (14266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
patrickmuf:
The same rubbish league that produced Carvalho, Pepe, David Luiz, Alex Sandro etc very running league indeed... And yes those guys you listed are more intelligent than Sterling...Mata plays as an AM, an area Spain is strongest.

polish league produce lewandowski, Austrian league produced Mane. Scottish league produce VVD, Ibrahimovic was produced from malmo, Suarez came from Ajax, there are few exceptions, but that doesn't make the league good. you can't compare la liga with Portuguese league. Lindelof was bosing the league before he came to united.
Aspas a Liverpool flop? Nolito? Callejon? seriously? infact Sterling was the reason Aspas and Nolito could not make first team at Liverpool and City respectively.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
smiley Thanks guys for the birthday wishes and prayers. GOD BLESS YOU ALL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
CapitalCee:

polish league produce lewandowski, Austrian league produced Mane. Scottish league produce VVD, Ibrahimovic was produced from malmo, Suarez came from Ajax, there are few exceptions, but that doesn't make the league good. you can't compare la liga with Portuguese league. Lindelof was bosing the league before he came to united.
Aspas a Liverpool flop? Nolito? Callejon? seriously? infact Sterling was the reason Aspas and Nolito could not make first team at Liverpool and City respectively.
Funny you could only come up with one or two examples, the Dutch league is an exception to those you listed...I don't even want to go further with listing players from the Portuguese league and you sighting Lindelof as an example of how average the league is, is at best laughable because I've seen you propping up excuses for him here so why are you bringing him up now?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stinkmeaner: 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Aguerrrooo

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
patrickmuf:
Funny you could only come up with one or two examples, the Dutch league is an exception to those you listed...I don't even want to go further with listing players from the Portuguese league and you sighting Lindelof as an example of how average the league is, is at best laughable because I've seen you propping up excuses for him here so why are you bringing him up now?

Lindelof is obviously not a bad player, I am not making any excuse for him, it's reality. if a youngster like him can boss the league, that's to tell you the level. you also only pointed few examples to me. every league can produce good players. after all Iwuanyanwu national of Nigerian league produce Kanu Nwankwo who won the UCL, FA cup, EPL and Copa Italia and also won the African footballer of the year, that doesn't make the Nigerian league good. so if Obaje of Ifeanyi Uba FC is scoring for fun in the league, I said after all its Nigerian league, then you will reply me that it's the same league that produced Kanu. the truth is Marcus Rojo did well in Sporting yes. but the league is shit, irrespective of who it produced. may be we can go and be buying players from Red bull Salzburg because they produced Mane.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
CapitalCee:

Lindelof is obviously not a bad player, I am not making any excuse for him, it's reality. if a youngster like him can boss the league, that's to tell you the level. you also only pointed few examples to me. every league can produce good players. after all Iwuanyanwu national of Nigerian league produce Kanu Nwankwo who won the UCL, FA cup, EPL and Copa Italia and also won the African footballer of the year, that doesn't make the Nigerian league good. so if Obaje of Ifeanyi Uba FC is scoring for fun in the league, I said after all its Nigerian league, then you will reply me that it's the same league that produced Kanu. the truth is Marcus Rojo did well in Sporting yes. but the league is shit, irrespective of who it produced. may be we can go and be buying players from Red bull Salzburg because they produced Mane.
A league that produced Ronaldo, Nani, Pepe, Carvalho, Contrao, Deco, Bosingwa, Alex Sandro, Falcao and Co cannot be useless...Not the best but definitely not useless...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
chidexxy007:

Leicester community shield.
Na this one vs Middlesbrough i dey talk about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS_3NkgcNBs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Good to see more people are now saying what I have always said, Lingard >>> Pius. cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 4:13am On Jan 03, 2018
afrodoc2:
Good to see more people are now saying what I have always said, Lingard >>> Pius. cheesy
Pius Ikedia? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by laPULGA: 6:03am On Jan 03, 2018
Lana1:
On what grounds is Dembele worth 100m??
dembele is not worth £100 M..not yet anyways

pogba is not yet worth the 89 M u bought him for..and you scumies don dey talk £ 170M

what nonsense!!!!!!

since we are using fifa/bdor ranking as criteria to rate pogba at juve ...here are some facts for u..According to fifa

1.never compare pogba's price tag to mbape's..mbape>>>>pogba

2.Ngolo kante >>>>>pogba

3.Coutinho & hazard>>>pogba

4.finally and most importantly KDB>>>>>POGBA...

he was recognised by fifa/bdo'r in 2016 when city went trophiless and also in 2017 when city were setting records..in the epl.

...so KDB >>>>>Pogba in both the good and bad times.

and to think he was bought for 55M as opposed to 89M.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:19am On Jan 03, 2018
laPULGA:

just imagine!

abeg on what grounds is he worth £170M ?
On the Grand that he has once been one of the FIFA pro at a tender age and still looks promising.

When the likes of dembele was sold to stingy Barcelona for 130M.

And Liverpool was about sell coutinho for 200M

and for a promising player like pogba he would cost around something like that.

That's how I see it. If you don't see it like that it is no problem. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:47am On Jan 03, 2018
"You don't forget the first time you train with the first tteam. It was me, Marcus Rashford and Devonte Redmond, and we went up to training. It was one of the hardest sessions I've had in my life.

"I was in the Under-18s at the time and Paul McGuinness was our manager. We thought we were coming along to watch but we ended up playing in a training game. We were a position team, the first team against us. It was so hard, it was so fast, it was physically on another level.

"I remember vividly that Luke Shaw was absolutely rapid. It shocked me that I couldn't get near him. He was an absolute bullet, just amazing. From that moment, I had him as a benchmark for myself, in terms of how sharp he is. After that session, we had seen what we had to get to. Once we'd had a taste of it, then we all wanted more and more."

- AXEL TUANZEBE

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:00am On Jan 03, 2018
Oasis007:
Though YouTube Clips are misleading sometimes, but I think the below worth sharing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FabFl21fCho

2016/17 Season.

This one is not misleading abeg... Dude has speed and vision... He is a bargain at that price... Ah swear.. He is a good player and at a normal age.

I need moura
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baritone(m): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2018
After taking time to read posts from four pages back, some comments here were typed on impulse without thinking it through..

No be by force to dey follow argue football points.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2018
dmcdad:

Pius Ikedia? cheesy

Yes, the Belgian one at Stamford Bridge that likes dancing one corner and swo.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lh19(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
Abeg see one funny case for Twitter

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
Meanwhile why are we being linked for Moura when Mahrez is there, EPL proven and begging for someone to come take him?
I was a Moura fan but he seems to have stagnated over the last few years and his decision making is still suspect.
He has not started any league match this season and has played a total of 72 minutes in the league.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Where's this Lassana Diarra talk emanating from..We don turn retirement home abi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lh19:
Abeg see one funny case for Twitter

Ho mai gohdt grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
afrodoc2:

Yes, the Belgian one at Stamford Bridge that likes dancing one corner and swo.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
Happy new year everyone.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Gayners vs Ogogoroites.....

No be small laugh person go laugh by 8:45 today.... grin

Game of 3RD!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
obainojazz:
Happy new year everyone.
are you all pondering what i am pondering ?
cause that your table get ass e be.grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
SIRcumalot:
are you all pondering what i am pondering ? cause that your table get ass e be.grin
Bad guy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
SIRcumalot:

are you all pondering what i am pondering ?
cause that your table get ass e be.grin

Asswear guy.. I dey turn my phone since to see if I go fit get another picture but... E no work. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nice to know that Joses criticism of the board seems to have hurt some of them so much that it has in turn led to them wanting to sign at least 3 players for the team in this window alone! Long may their pain continue so that it can directly affect the squad!

Lucas moura on loan also makes sense to me!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
funlord:

Nice to know that Joses criticism of the board seems to have hurt some of them so much that it has in turn led to them wanting to sign at least 3 players for the team in this window alone! Long may their pain continue so that it can directly affect the squad!

Lucas moura on loan also makes sense to me!
OK Mr special P.A to Mourinho, you can now contact Ed Woodward for opinions. grin

The sooner y’all realise you are all nothing but nl fans the better. See men crying for persic as if Mourinho has a nairaland account grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=postdigger post=63867111]
[s]OK Mr special P.A to Mourinho, you can now contact Ed Woodward for opinions. grin

The sooner y’all realise you are all nothing but nl fans the better. See men crying for persic as if Mourinho has a nairaland account grin[[/s]/quote]

Ogbeni abeg no be fight...but why you dey quote me na? We sabi before?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
Scummies shey una dey C ball, no be kick and follow park the bus drab wey una dey call Mourinho master class.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
why won't mourinho just go and get Ozil and Sanchez for me.

thank God say we no buy this Morata.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
CapitalCee:
why won't mourinho just go and get Ozil and Sanchez for me.

thank God say we no buy this Morata.
Morata is a lazy player. Conte has tried in resting him. Still glad Costa left grin

BTW, Sanchez has been poor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
I'm one of those who believe Morata is better than Lukaku but Morata is definitely looking dodgy in the light.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5022) (5023) (5024) (5025) (5026) (5027) (5028) ... (14266) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kendzyma(m), hensben(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.