Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,968 members, 7,876,677 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8906773 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5078) (5079) (5080) (5081) (5082) (5083) (5084) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
grin

You are following a Sky Sports Reporter, yet you are claiming Sky Sports ain't reliable. What an Irony?!

Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

You are following a Sky Sports Reporter, yet you are claiming Sky Sports ain't reliable. What an Irony?!

Lol!

nezzar:

he's even a skysports correspondent

Yet one nigga is saying Skysports is bullshìt

olril17:

sky Italia.....not the one in England...

Truth is ....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
Man Utd have won five of their last six away Premier League games (D1) after winning just two of the 10 prior to this run (D4 L4).

Source : Opta
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
olril17:

grin

Didn't know Al-Jazeera Doha can be reliable, whereas Al-Jazeera London can be bias; my Brother I'm confused coz I thought both Doha and London Studios are under the same Management?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olril17(m): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

Lol!
he covers sky sport Italia, not the English one.....its not inconceivable to know sky sports Italia will have different opinion from the main Sky sports......and they both cover different bases and have different opinions mostly.

follow guillem ballague and dimarzio,they both work for sky sports,yet Ballague is so inconsistent, unreliable and totally anti united.....some of this journalists also have their different sources.....or do you always see Di marzio updates on his twitter as part of what the main sky sports has on air? he works sometimes independently,he even has his own blog where you can read transfer updates.

and you are getting me wrong,I'm not saying sky sports aren't reliable for updates,all I'm saying is that in the financial aspect and package and terms of transfer, they know nothing... That's why its better to wait for BBC.

sky sports are totally anti United and mourinho,pro pep and city.
do you know that it was sky sports that Started the inflation of Sanchez transfer to United to make United look bad?
one of their journalists ballague took the United hatred up another level by the now famous "pep or money " phrase, infuriating Gary Neville to even stand up and defend United,calling out sky sports in the process..

when it comes to the real information regarding a transfer, only BBC is reliable.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
If it is true that will are paying 35M for Sanchez plus mkhitaryan and upon that he is to receive 450,000 , then we have been duped and might soon start facing financial problems if we are not careful
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Didn't know Al-Jazeera Doha can be reliable, whereas Al-Jazeera London can be bias; my Brother I'm confused coz I thought both Doha and London Studios are under the same Management?!

The guy and confusion be like siamese twins.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
olril17:

my goodness

Isn't it the same sky brother??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
olril17:

he covers sky sport Italia, not the English one.....its not inconceivable to know sky sports Italia will have different opinion from the main Sky sports......and they both cover different bases and have different opinions mostly.

follow guillem ballague and dimarzio,they both work for sky sports,yet Ballague is so inconsistent, unreliable and totally anti united.....some of this journalists also have their different sources.....or do you always see Di marzio updates on his twitter as part of what the main sky sports has on air? he works sometimes independently,he even has his own blog where you can read transfer updates.

and you are getting me wrong,I'm not saying sky sports aren't reliable for updates,all I'm saying is that in the financial aspect and package and terms of transfer, they know nothing... That's why its better to wait for BBC.

do you know that it was sky sports that Started the inflation of Sanchez transfer to United to make United look bad?
one of their journalists ballague took the United hatred up another level by the now famous "pep or money " phrase, infuriating Gary Neville to even stand up and defend United,calling out sky sports in the process..

when it comes to the real information regarding a transfer, only BBC is reliable.....
I quite agree with you...

I've been following Di Marzio for a long time now. He's reliable compare to that Spanish piss of shiit called Ballague.. Anti United and Pro Madrid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olril17(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
I quite agree with you...

I've been following Di Marzio for a long time now. He's reliable compare to that Spanish piss of shiit called Ballague.. Anti United and Pro Madrid.
thank God you got my point..hope Nezzar will read my last post and see where I'm coming from.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
olril17:

I like this guy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
olril17:

thank God you got my point..hope Nezzar will read my last post and see where I'm coming from.
They will come to terms with what you are saying. You know we all have our own ideas.. Aleast you took pain to explain to everyone about your own point. I really liked your idea that's why I had to quote you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
nezzar:

Kai

Skysports is now termed as a total bullshit media according to you

I give up man

you win

Was it not sky that reported that Alvaro Darego will be a United player in a "few days" b4 we got Jambody my brother?
tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
dopeJemi:

I like this guy
Me too.. He's really knowledgeable about what he's saying
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
Before I forget

"Jambody for life!!!!" grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
nezzar:

my goodness

Isn't it the same sky brother??

It's the same sea lipsrsealed .....

Btw, he might have a point concerning the journalists being biased. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
GloryIsaac:

Kinda like the journalists on FM. .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olril17(m): 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
David Ornstein
@bbcsport_david
EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan agrees move to Arsenal in a deal that will see Gunners forward Alexis Sanchez go opposite way. It’s a straight swap, no money involved. Paperwork complete, Mkhitaryan will undergo a medical over the next 2 days #MUFC #AFC
12:44 PM - 20 Jan 2018
4,881 Retweets 4,897 Likes
-

another very reliable journalist...BBC chief sport correspondent
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
olril17:

grin

You've got Fellows convinced!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
sinizia:

The guy and confusion be like siamese twins.

grin

Seems he knows what he's saying!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Seems he knows what he's saying!

Dey shine teeth upandan angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NathanielDube: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
nezzar:

Go to sky sports twitter handle and confirm

35m+Mkhi

There is nothing of the sort on SkySport's twitter page for the past 5 days.

The latest (breaking news) from them is that Mkhi has agreed to the swap and will have a medical at Arsenal in the next 48 hours. It's said that this has to be done first before Sanchez could move to Manchester.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
elrony:
Before I forget

"Jambody for life!!!!" grin

He scored a beautiful goal today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
airmark:

He scored a beautiful goal today.

Percocepts??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olril17(m): 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Howard Nurse
@howardnurse
Manchester United midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan has agree a move to Arsenal in a deal that will see Gunners forward Alexis Sanchez go in the opposite direction via @bbcsport_david
12:48 PM - 20 Jan 2018
31 Retweets 33 Likes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olril17(m): 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
Liam Canning
@LiamPaulCanning
Congratulations to Ed Woodward on arguably the best deal in recent years. A straight swap between Alexis Sánchez and Henrikh Mkhitaryan with no fee involved. Unbelievable steal.
12:58 PM - 20 Jan 2018
397 Retweets 643 Likes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
elrony:

Was it not sky that reported that Alvaro Darego will be a United player in a "few days" b4 we got Jambody my brother?
tongue
it was true na

But Madrid sold him 2 Chelsea later on
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
GloryIsaac:

lolzzz

He just hates skysports sha

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olril17(m): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
Alex Shaw
@AlexShawESPN
NO FEE for Sanchez is an incredible deal. Also think Mkhitaryan will do well at Arsenal, especially in the Europa League.
12:59 PM - 20 Jan 2018
268 Retweets 336 Likes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olril17(m): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
Wayne Barton
@WayneSBarton 9m
United have done remarkably well with the Sanchez deal. It’s also a win-win for Arsenal. In fact the only losers in this seem to be the press who have made out like United were bankrupting themselves to sign one of the best players in the league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olril17(m): 10:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Wayne Barton
@WayneSBarton Replying to @WayneSBarton
So let’s hope that those who have been so critical are going to praise Jose for the smart move of offloading a player clearly surplus to requirements in order to get one of the best in the league. Sure *that* will happen, righ

(1) (2) (3) ... (5078) (5079) (5080) (5081) (5082) (5083) (5084) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.