Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,969 members, 7,876,678 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8906799 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5080) (5081) (5082) (5083) (5084) (5085) (5086) ... (14226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olril17(m): 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
patrickmuf:
It could've made more sense if you called out journalist (s) who have been unfair in their reportage of this whole transfer saga rather can try to drag Skysports to the mud. Di Marzio works for Sky as does Balaque. It's down to the journo involved.
Anyway, I'm happy it's all coming to an end, a favorable end.

I quite agree with you to some extent......
I'm also happy its coming to an end,a favorable one...

the transfer saga has not been long though, just a week ago...but I know it must have been a really long week for most United fans...

I did not even get drawn to to the Pogba saga as much as this.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olril17(m): 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
KingTom:

If only you knew. Smh sad

everybody are entitled to their opinions...that's why its an opinion, and opinions are often biased sometimes....
we are all united by Manchester United at the end of the day,and everyone wants the best for this club,that's what matter most..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olril17(m): 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
eph12:

He is not!
he is ours... when a transfer is confirmed by the Almighty BBC,its as good as done bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
olril17:

he is ours... when a transfer is confirmed by the Almighty BBC,its as good as done bro.

Not Sanchez, the other guy Nihilist....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 11:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
olril17:
Alexis is ours by Monday..... absolutely unbelievable.... Woodward should be praised... credit where's due...

he is a transfer genius.....
only that Lukaku is a useless goat
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:35am On Jan 21, 2018
Lmao grin I really like this guy #nohomo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:41am On Jan 21, 2018
Announce sanchez naa...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 3:12am On Jan 21, 2018
This 48hours that's actually 4 to 8 days. Just hope the medicals no turn surgery grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 4:53am On Jan 21, 2018
Olril17 you are a genius sa

Hope you stay here forever, so at least you can teach FOO1095 some lessons

That idiot is a nuisance here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 5:06am On Jan 21, 2018
Happy birthday to our outgoing star

Henrikh Mkhitaryan

He's 29 today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 5:07am On Jan 21, 2018
Wow

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 6:20am On Jan 21, 2018
olril17:

everybody are entitled to their opinions...that's why its an opinion, and opinions are often biased sometimes....
we are all united by Manchester United at the end of the day,and everyone wants the best for this club,that's what matter most..
bros that uncle is not a man utd fan. I thought you could deduce that from his unrelenting sarcasm? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 7:02am On Jan 21, 2018
Goodmorning ladies and gentlemen

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2018
lekkie073:
Goodmorning ladies and gentlemen
photoshop
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:43am On Jan 21, 2018
olril17:

I meant that guy is not a United fan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 7:48am On Jan 21, 2018
Meanwhile WTF is wrong with rashford. Abi lukaku bang him babe angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2018
olril17:

Oga, that guy is not only not a Manchester united fan, the guy hates man u with every pint of blood in his body. You will soon know.

The bad belle no get 2!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 7:53am On Jan 21, 2018
The British media are on a mission against us

They have started fabricating stories that pogba is jealous of Sanchez wage at the club

mhen these guys would end up destroying English football
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 8:10am On Jan 21, 2018
Announced Sanchez.grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Freeopod(m): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2018
Is Sanchez going to bench martial or Lingard? Obviously, playing from the right is a no no for him.. He performs better playing on the left
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 8:33am On Jan 21, 2018
Freeopod:
Is Sanchez going to bench martial or Lingard? Obviously, playing from the right is a no no for him.. He performs better playing on the left
Martial at the left

Sanchez at the right

so he will definitely bench Mata
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2018
nezzar:

Martial at the left

Sanchez at the right

so he will definitely bench Mata
Sanchez is better on the left or just behind the Striker...It's either Sanchez will play on the left and Martial, behind Lukaku or the other way round.
On the right, Mata should retain his place as he effects our play better.
I don't want Lingard starting as our SS or AM, he doesn't influence our play at all and sees less of the ball for someone in that position. Pogba has been covering up for him, doubling as 10 and 8 cos Lingard is more concerned with in taking up goal scoring positions rather than effecting our play...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:51am On Jan 21, 2018
Sanchez behind lukaku na wetin I dey expect.

Maybe we still throw some money at Leicester about mahrez. Talks of the dude at Psg don disappear.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2018
SIRcumalot:
Sanchez behind lukaku na wetin I dey expect.

Maybe we still throw some money at Leicester about mahrez. Talks of the dude at Psg don disappear.
Exactly, if we can get Mahrez, Mata should drop to the bench. We need players who can create something our of nothing in our forward line. Martial is very good at it, Sanchez is great, Lukaku has been improving his all round performance, we just need someone on the right who is of similiar quality.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olril17(m): 9:16am On Jan 21, 2018
KingTom:
bros that uncle is not a man utd fan. I thought you could deduce that from his unrelenting sarcasm? grin

oh,Thank you bro..just joined nairaland and somehow stumbled on this thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:33am On Jan 21, 2018
GloryIsaac:

Those ones cheesy grin, very annoying things. FM was interesting shaa cry

I dey deal with the "fierce dislike" journalists well well for my conference grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:35am On Jan 21, 2018
weedtaker:
Announce sanchez naa...

Howfa, hear say them NDLEA burn your farmland for Oshogbo grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 10:10am On Jan 21, 2018
BARAJ92:
If it is true that will are paying 35M for Sanchez plus mkhitaryan and upon that he is to receive 450,000 , then we have been duped and might soon start facing financial problems if we are not careful

No, I have a contrary view. We, United are a very rich club, we can afford to spend as we like, let's buy Mahrez please.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 10:13am On Jan 21, 2018
You guys should stop all these links with Mahrez ahbeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 10:14am On Jan 21, 2018
olril17:
Liam Canning
@LiamPaulCanning
Congratulations to Ed Woodward on arguably the best deal in recent years. A straight swap between Alexis Sánchez and Henrikh Mkhitaryan with no fee involved. Unbelievable steal.
12:58 PM - 20 Jan 2018
397 Retweets 643 Likes

Big time robbery if this is true.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 10:16am On Jan 21, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Big time robbery is this is true.
It's sense
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:26am On Jan 21, 2018
BARAJ92:
If it is true that will are paying 35M for Sanchez plus mkhitaryan and upon that he is to receive 450,000 , then we have been duped and might soon start facing financial problems if we are not careful
Don't worry we have enough fan base to contribute $5 daily for a year

(1) (2) (3) ... (5080) (5081) (5082) (5083) (5084) (5085) (5086) ... (14226) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.