Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8984013 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5163) (5164) (5165) (5166) (5167) (5168) (5169) ... (14270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Digriz(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2018
In as much as the whole team played rubbish excluding De gea and Val,i sometime begin to sense if there is any conspiracy as regards Sanchez acquisition. The allowed too much space for the opposition and no man marking as Spurs did, infact any team that plays fast ball will always punish this team and that's their major weak point.
I blame Mou on his substitution, what the hell was Fellaini introduced to do in such a high tempo game from the opposition only to substitute him after few minutes. Pogba,Matic and Young should hv been taken off and replaced by Herrera,Mctomminay and Shaw.
This team just weak me to the bones,no zeal and hunger,...what is really going on in Utd.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:17am On Feb 01, 2018
Mourinho has a team well above average, he shouldn't mess this up. The major missing was the fight, the zeal, determination, spirit. His team has been lacking this for some time now. What broke Jose? His team used to be able to give all on the pitch.

The result is not even what's killing here but the performance. He just needs to motivate them more and relieve Pogba from the stress of winning the middle of the pitch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 11:19am On Feb 01, 2018
Neymar1095 will you still support Neymar if he eventually joins Utd ??

After watching the highlights this morning

I can confidently say that Young and smalling should be sold, Manu don't have that fighting spirit, We played well after that 1st goal, only for Jones to heed to the devil's advice

That was when the whole team started playing rubbish

We've Huddersfield next, If young and smalling starts, Ain't watching the game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2018
eph12:
Mourinho has a team well above average, he shouldn't mess this up. The major missing was the fight, the zeal, determination, spirit. His team has been lacking this for some time now. What broke Jose? His team used to be able to give all on the pitch.

The result is not even what's killing here but the performance. He just needs to motivate them more and relieve Pogba from the stress of winning the middle of the pitch.
Herrera might have to take Lingard's place to bring some balance and tenacity in that midfield. Martial - Pogba - Sanchez behind Lukaku.
Sanchez should play from the right as Martial is poor there, let's see what Sanchez can offer playing from there...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 11:33am On Feb 01, 2018
Leyqute:

Your statement. You guys are doomed. It actually begins in 20 days and will last for 3 weeks.

Get ready to crawl into a deep hole smiley

You guys ain't doomed right? I am sure you also believed the pl was doomed when you guys was on top of the table before the mediocrity embedded in the genes of ur players set in tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
patrickmuf:
Herrera might have to take Lingard's place to bring some balance and tenacity in that midfield. Martial - Pogba - Sanchez behind Lukaku.
Sanchez should play from the right as Martial is poor there, let's see what Sanchez can offer playing from there...
I don't even know what Mourinho was thinking playing Martial on the right. Sanchez is more matured and can adapt more so he will adapt to that RW better than Martial. He refused to go for a RW and now pushing Martial that is still finding his feet to that position. Mourinho sometimes ehn I can't deal.

Against tough teams we need 3 in the middle but lesser teams we don't. The coach should know this na, no be today e start.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
KevinDein:

yes it is.

We don't have a juventus, Bayern, Celtic, psg etc, winning it every year. That's the argument. If you don't see that then you can't be helped.

That's because Guardiola never arrive, now he don settle down welcome to the new reality of 15 points gap by January

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Digriz(m): 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
eph12:

I don't even know what Mourinho was thinking playing Martial on the right. Sanchez is more matured and can adapt more so he will adapt to that RW better than Martial. He refused to go for a RW and now pushing Martial that is still finding his feet to that position. Mourinho sometimes ehn I can't deal.

Against tough teams we need 3 in the middle but lesser teams we don't. The coach should know this na, no be today e start.
I have never been a fan of Mourinho and would never be, his tactics when gotten right are just through luck. He doesn't know the right formation for each match even if he has a fully fit squad.
Pogba always performs badly in a two man midfield,push him front to lingards position and play Matic/Herrera or Tominnay in 4.3.3 formation and see the best of Paul.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
Digriz:
I have never been a fan of Mourinho and would never be, his tactics when gotten right are just through luck. He doesn't know the right formation for each match even if he has a fully fit squad.
That is not the Mourinho we used to know
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

That's because Guardiola never arrive, now he don settle down welcome to the new reality of 15 points gap by January

KevinDein:

yes it is.

We don't have a juventus, Bayern, Celtic, psg etc, winning it every year. That's the argument. If you don't see that then you can't be helped.
How those two take relate na?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Creatrixity(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

No matter how useless the EPL is, it can never be as useless as the Burn-this-league-down where we already know the winner of the league before a single foot has been set in the first game. That league is hopeless. It's a miracle that other teams still bother setting up a facade of trying to wrestle for dominance with those Bavarian cannibals

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
I think Pogba was unhappy with the way Martial was moved to the right to accommodate Sanchez. His substitution was more of a disagreement than a tactical change.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
diggz:

You guys ain't doomed right? I am sure you also believed the pl was doomed when you guys was on top of the table before the mediocrity embedded in the genes of ur players set in tongue

No worry. We dey here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
eph12:

Guardiola broke him into pieces

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
eph12:

How those two take relate na?
Na the number of years Guardiola don stay for the league na.

When Mourinho dey face mediocre managers before dey use dem shine, he faced a correct manager wey dey use him face wipe floor now

Welcome to the new English Pep League

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Guardiola broke him into pieces
The same Guadiola that went trophyless last season? The same one that Mourinho sent packing from Spain?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
Creatrixity:

No matter how useless the EPL is, it can never be as useless as the Burn-this-league-down where we already know the winner of the league before a single foot has been set in the first game. That league is hopeless. It's a miracle that other teams still bother setting up a facade of trying to wrestle for dominance with those Bavarian cannibals

Can anything be worse than the English Pep League despite all the money spent they are 15, 18, 20 points behind Guardiola

At least German clubs can blame lack of huge money to spend but how can you be spending 200m on transfers pay players 300k per week and still be 15 points behind a team you started the league with the same day

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
Was very surprised jose set out the team like that. It should really have been 433. Absolute no brainer. On paper the lineup seemed attacking but that's a team that's never played a match together and not a pressing team away to a top 6 side. That's my biggest gripe. No point blaming individual errors. Even without them Spurs would have won. Until Jose figures out Pogba is best in a midfield 3 not 2 especially against better teams we won't be going anywhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
eph12:

The same Guadiola that went trophyless last season? The same one that Mourinho sent packing from Spain?

Only in Mourinho dream will he send Guardiola packing.

While Mourinho was in Spain, Guardiola won the league, won the CL, beat Mourinho 5-0.
He left they met in the 2013 super cup, Guardiola beat him again

Pep now came to meet Mourinho in his home ground the EPL met him 3 times in the league and beat him twice at old Trafford

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
eph12:

So he can do what exactly? Model??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Creatrixity(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Can anything be worse than the English Pep League despite all the money spent they are 15, 18, 20 points behind Guardiola

At least German clubs can blame lack of huge money to spend but how can you be spending 200m on transfers pay players 300k per week and still be 15 points behind a team you started the league with the same day

The main reason Bayern's dominance is unchallenged has less to do with spending power and more to do with ability. If it's by spending power alone, Leicester should have nothing to their name now. Neither should Chelsea be claiming the title ahead of big spenders like City and United. Bayern is known to routinely cannibalize the best talent available in Deutschland. If the Bundesliga enjoyed the same levels of investment the EPL enjoys then the cost of transfer fees and wages will shoot up accordingly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Creatrixity:

The main reason Bayern's dominance is unchallenged has less to do with spending power and more to do with ability. If it's by spending power alone, Leicester should have nothing to their name now. Neither should Chelsea be claiming the title ahead of big spenders like City and United. Bayern is known to routinely cannibalize the best talent available in Deutschland. If the Bundesliga enjoyed the same levels of investment the EPL enjoys then the cost of transfer fees and wages will shoot up accordingly.

You have typed so much without saying anything reasonable. Can the wage bill of Bayern be compared to that of anyone in the league, Can the value of the team be compare with anyone in the league?

And where is the Leicester now? How is it different from Stuttgart winning a random league title and going to relegation few seasons later

Chelsea is one of the big spenders in the league, This season Chelsea spending is only second to Man City

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
Peace be still

My own be say, we must decimate Huddersfield on Saturday, anything less than 4 nil is a loss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nihilist:
"..but I played Piano..."

Which kind? Casio or Yamaha?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
diggz:

So he can do what exactly? Model??
He is more dangerous in the attacking third

Will you prefer him dancing one corner?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
JM goofed big Time with the Lineup. Martial performs excellently as a LW, and last Night ain't the first he wouldn't perform to Expectation as a RW.

Lingard is in form, but JM should have deployed him on the right Wing and Sanchez in the Middle.

I pray he has learned a big Lesson, and I'm hopefully expecting him to get it right on Saturday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ctuagent007: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
I hope the killer rumour of Sanchez & his wages is a lie....& I suspect Raiola (one of culprits) would push for Pogba to improve on his current wages.
Not that I don't care about Pogba but I rate Martial ahead of him & Utd must do anything possible to keep him....same with Degea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
eph12:

He is more dangerous in the attacking third

Will you prefer him dancing one corner?

You mean with a record the shadow of doucoure or what? How is dabberlord even dangerous in the final 3rd?

It is either you are delusional or your brain is paining you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
diggz:

You mean with a record the shadow of doucoure or what? How is dabberlord even dangerous in the final 3rd?

Are you on a troll mission?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
diggz:

Better don't disgrace your unborn kids here now o.

KDB 25 apps 11 assists 7 goals
Pogba 15 apps 9 assists 3 goals

Have you taken the BOURNvita our good doctor afrodoc2 prescribed for you?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
eph12:

Better don't disgrace your unborn kids here now o.

KDB 25 apps 11 assists 7 goals
Pogba 15 apps 9 assists 3 goals

Have you taken the BOURNvita our good doctor afrodoc2 prescribed for you?

This is how you intend to show Ur overhyped aba made pirlo,vidal and Ronaldinho rolled into one....has a record of being dangerous in the final 3rd?

Your steeewpidity is legendary.....!

Meanwhile, I don hang my boots as regards kids....Na Ur own unborn children I dey pity for here so....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
diggz:

This is how you intend to show Ur overhyped aba made pirlo,vidal and Ronaldinho rolled into one....has a record of being dangerous in the final 3rd?

Your steeewpidity is legendary.....!

Meanwhile, I don hang my boots as regards kids....Na Ur own unborn children I dey pity for here so....

How else can one show a midfielder is dangerous in the final 3rd? by dancing One corner and shaku shaku? Which of your midfielders is dangerous in the final third? after naming one, kindly show us how

(1) (2) (3) ... (5163) (5164) (5165) (5166) (5167) (5168) (5169) ... (14270) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.