Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8984039 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5164) (5165) (5166) (5167) (5168) (5169) (5170) ... (14270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
eph12:
Mourinho has a team well above average, he shouldn't mess this up. The major missing was the fight, the zeal, determination, spirit. His team has been lacking this for some time now. What broke Jose? His team used to be able to give all on the pitch.

The result is not even what's killing here but the performance. He just needs to motivate them more and relieve Pogba from the stress of winning the middle of the pitch.

One thing i took out of Mourinho's recent interviews is when he talks about the mentality of today's players and those of old. He said he's evolving in the way he deals with them because today's Kids earn what yesterday's world best players earned. He also talked about their fragile mentality.. Quoting him

""I had to adapt to a new world. To what young players are now," he told the French publication.

"I had to understand the difference between working with a boy like Frank Lampard, who, at the age of 23 was already a man, who thought about football, work, and professionalism, and the new boys who at the age of 23 are kids, he added.

"Today I call them 'boys' not 'men' because I think they are brats and that everything that surrounds them doesn't help them in their life nor in my work. I had to adjust to all that.

"You have to go with it, because if you fight it, you are starting conflict and you put yourself in the stone age," he explained.

"If you stop a player from doing something, even something a little stupid, on social media, you are going against nature. I admit that having a son and a daughter at that sort of age has helped me to understand the way they function and what the world is today."

His no longer the fiery Mourinho who'd scream at a player for playing badly. His teams don't have that fighting spirit anymore. He changed his mentality not for good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
dopeJemi:

How else can one show a midfielder is dangerous in the final 3rd? by dancing One corner and shaku shaku? Which of your midfielders is dangerous in the final third? after naming one, kindly show us how

When next I ask you to tell me about yourself ....please do well to talk about only 2018 cuz you are steeewpid and daft ...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
diggz:

When next I ask you to tell me about yourself ....please do well to talk about only 2018 cuz you are steeewpid and daft ...

You are beginning to sound bitter, sad, frustrated and pathetic

I ask again, how else do you show a midfielder is dangerous in the final 3rd? Is it the number of touches? number of leg overs? number of passes that don't lead to goals? which of these describes a dangerous midfielder in the final 3rd more than number of Assists and goals

and that stupid logic you put up there just shows how pathetic you are becoming, asking me to tell you about myself isn't asking me to tell you about my life story, it is asking me to tell you about who I am as a person, and I didn't leave a part of myself in 2017 so your "year" logic doesn't apply or make a bit of sense.. try harder
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
dopeJemi:

How else can one show a midfielder is dangerous in the final 3rd? by dancing One corner and shaku shaku? Which of your midfielders is dangerous in the final third? after naming one, kindly show us how

Sharrap there. If Pogba want to know how to be a productive player in the final third. He should watch this guy and learn

This is how to nod the ball like a meningitis patient

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Sharrap there. If Pogba want to know how to be a productive player in the final third. He should watch this guy and learn

LMAO grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
bibidear and capitalcee is this true

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
dopeJemi:

You are beginning to sound bitter, sad, frustrated and pathetic

I ask again, how else do you show a midfielder is dangerous in the final 3rd? Is it the number of touches? number of leg overs? number of passes that don't lead to goals? which of these describes a dangerous midfielder in the final 3rd more than number of Assists and goals

and that stupid logic you put up there just shows how pathetic you are becoming, asking me to tell you about myself isn't asking me to tell you about my life story, it is asking me to tell you about who I am as a person, and I didn't leave a part of myself in 2017 so your "year" logic doesn't apply or make a bit of sense.. try harder

I know you are infinitely dense and sadly can never be smart....if not by now you won't be here asking me silly questions like a girl experiencing her menstral pains for the first time, but be submitting a track record which shows pogba is dangerous or can be dangerous in the final third, and not all these your imbecilic vomit of incoherent rubbish which further justifies why I called you dense earlier.

I don tell you before say you no go school....so I am not surprised with the rubbish you wrote in your last paragraph
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

He was busy playing as a left back....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Dayo be careful!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
diggz:

I know you are infinitely dense and sadly can never be smart....if not by now you won't be here asking me silly questions like a girl experiencing her menstral pains for the first time, but be submitting a track record which shows pogba is dangerous or can be dangerous in the final third, and not all this your imbecilic vomit of incoherent rubbish which further justifies why I called you dense earlier.

You are inept and probably suffering from an aging brain and it's just sad it's not aging with wisdom

you started by asking "the" stupid question and eph gave you the answer of how Pogba is next in line to the most dangerous midfielder in the final 3rd which happens to be De bruyne, now I don't know if it is your inability to comprehend simple Logic or your tendency to act a fool that made you blind to Eph's answer but I sure know I won't be schooling your inept self for the second time not when it's for free

Now I asked you what else you can use to show how dangerous a midfielder is in the final 3rd since you have become blind to Anything that is right these days and all you could come up with were interview questions your interviewer asked you in 1994 when you were applying for a job, you must be mad old man

It's either you tell us what other metrics we can use to determine a dangerous midfielder in the final 3rd or you take Eph's answer as the gospel you oaf
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
oh those wonderful days....when Martial was better than Lukaku and Kane grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
raumdeuter:

Mourinho master class
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nihilist:
oh those wonderful days....when Martial was better than Lukaku and Kane grin grin grin

Martial and Lukaku in the same team under the same tactics one as main striker one as winger

Martial 9 goals 4 assists in 1177mins
Lukaku 11 goals 5 assists in 2084mins
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
diggz:
Dayo be careful!

Shey na be careful go cure Hazard of meningitis
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
diggz:

This is how you intend to show Ur overhyped aba made pirlo,vidal and Ronaldinho rolled into one....has a record of being dangerous in the final 3rd?

Your steeewpidity is legendary.....!

Meanwhile, I don hang my boots as regards kids....Na Ur own unborn children I dey pity for here so....
How else do you rate a player if not for his productivity? You think it's by dancing one corner like Le Hidden? A player dangerous in the final third should be know for his records.

Hang boot? You cut am comot ni? One still dey come no think am o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
See peace and quiet on this thread

Unlike a week ago when they signed one pianist

Come outside its just 15points gap. If you are running now, what will you do if it becomes 20points?

elrunning
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
They have won it again

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
eph12:

How else do you rate a player if not for his productivity? You think it's by dancing one corner like Le Hidden? A player dangerous in the final third should be know for his records.

Hang boot? You cut am comot ni? One still dey come no think am o

Then show me the blaady dabberdinhos productivity oga...

Oyo is ur name bruv @ 2nd paragraph
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
diggz sheathe sword abeg, No vex, I no wan make this thing go personal.. I dey happy this evening

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
dopejemi

No vex

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
diggz:

Plenty English...... no..... sense...!! .no wonder you are all about muscles and no brains ...6packs gone into the drains...

Mr Olodo1 aka dopemu of all the entire nairaland kingdom......a record is not about half a season performance you unrepentant dolt! Please get lost you cvnt! I have allowed your emptiness to linger for too long.....

Oga say make you sheath sword naaa you still pierce am for heart come twist the sword...why naw? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
dopeJemi:
diggz sheathe sword abeg, No vex, I no wan make this thing go personal.. I dey happy this evening

Bwuahahahaha...... cheesy cheesy cheesy weyrey boy!

Bruv na play I think say we dey since o!! Based on one or two hmmmmm.... hmmmm....I generally just wan push Ur buttons since morning self.... If you noticed I mentioned you in my first post here.

Abeg nothing personal....Na just your wahala wey u dey drop steady I come look for before...

#Peace bro....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
diggz:

Plenty English...... no..... sense...!! .no wonder you are all about muscles and no brains ...6packs gone into the drains...

Mr Olodo1 aka dopemu of all the entire nairaland kingdom......a record is not about half a season performance you unrepentant dolt! Please get lost you cvnt! I have allowed your emptiness to linger for too long.....

Abeg die the argument, because you know say Eph don answer you already, you just want troll.. So how far? you don drink that thing wey Afrodoc say make you drink?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
joeace2020:

Oga say make you sheath sword naaa you still pierce am for heart come twist the sword...why naw? grin grin

I don post am already....no vex...taking it off... Na play I think day we dey... dopejemi and eph phucktino na my personal people's ...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
diggz:

Bwuahahahaha...... cheesy cheesy cheesy weyrey boy!

Bruv na play I think say we dey since o!! Based on one or two hmmmmm.... hmmmm....I generally just wan push Ur buttons since morning self.... If you noticed I mentioned you in my first post here.

Abeg nothing personal....Na just your wahala wey u dey drop steady I come look for before...

#Peace bro....

Hahahahaha, na now you know how e feel when all of una camp for here dey troll us last season, I just dey return am ni grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
dopeJemi:

Abeg die the argument, because you know say Eph don answer you already, you just want troll.. So how far? you don drink that thing wey Afrodoc say make you drink?

Died...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
dopeJemi:

If you know how e dey pepper Diggz for body that squad players like Lingard and upcoming players like Martial are showing Pius what productivity is you won't be testing him like that.

Everytime he hears "productivity" or "product" he starts shedding tears thinking it is directed at Pius. If you doubt me just quote him and talk about the GDP of China see if he won't attack you.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
diggz:

I don post am already....no vex...taking it off... Na play I think day we dey... dopejemi and eph phucktino na my personal people's ...

But this una argument be nor gel...we are all in the sunken place together...na to dey console each other now. no difference between half a dozen and 6. See shapeshifter aka amalanomaniac having fun on both threads
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
afrodoc2:

If yo cheesy
u know how e dey pepper Diggz for body that squad players like Lingard and upcoming players like Martial are showing Pius what productivity is you won't be testing him like that.

Everytime he hears "productivity" or "product" he starts shedding tears thinking it is directed at Pius. If you doubt me just quote him and talk about the GDP of China see if he won't attack you.

cheesy cheesy

My chest!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
joeace2020:

One thing i took out of Mourinho's recent interviews is when he talks about the mentality of today's players and those of old. He said he's evolving in the way he deals with them because today's Kids earn what yesterday's world best players earned. He also talked about their fragile mentality.. Quoting him

""I had to adapt to a new world. To what young players are now," he told the French publication.

"I had to understand the difference between working with a boy like Frank Lampard, who, at the age of 23 was already a man, who thought about football, work, and professionalism, and the new boys who at the age of 23 are kids, he added.

"Today I call them 'boys' not 'men' because I think they are brats and that everything that surrounds them doesn't help them in their life nor in my work. I had to adjust to all that.

"You have to go with it, because if you fight it, you are starting conflict and you put yourself in the stone age," he explained.

"If you stop a player from doing something, even something a little stupid, on social media, you are going against nature. I admit that having a son and a daughter at that sort of age has helped me to understand the way they function and what the world is today."

His no longer the fiery Mourinho who'd scream at a player for playing badly. His teams don't have that fighting spirit anymore. He changed his mentality not for good.
If we want to contest the league or any major trophy the coach just has to find a way to motivate his band. That's why he is the coach. If he can't then I don't know what he is doing on that seat. Because I don't know for how long these excuses will be entertained.

I have always maintained that when this team is highly motivated, they can be very dangerous. The performance should have a positive at least and not the type we watched yesterday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
joeace2020:

But this una argument be nor gel...we are all in the sunken place together...na to dey console each other now. no difference between half a dozen and 6. See shapeshifter having fun on both threads

Na your boys lana1,dopejemi,eph12 and co... wey dey molest we thread steady I find come before.....nothing else....

Those fvckers have been steadily trolling us for weeks....I had to fast and pray for spurs to win yesterday just for the ediots we have as players to spoil the party
I planned for you guys.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
afrodoc2:

If you know how e dey pepper Diggz for body that squad players like Lingard and upcoming players like Martial are showing Pius what productivity is you won't be testing him like that.

buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you no be better person walai grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5164) (5165) (5166) (5167) (5168) (5169) (5170) ... (14270) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.