Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8984006 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5177) (5178) (5179) (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) ... (14270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
Oh boy, una get strength o ....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by phaamsaam: 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
KinzyeWriter:

Fraudiola fans will find it hard to get the message, because they won't concur with you SMH.

I was telling a friend of mine who is a Fraudiola fan the same thing, trust me, his response was not different, they knew he's betrayed his philosophy but they can't back out, Never.
Guardiola did this as a protest to referees, with the tackles flying in and out, we all know zinchenko n adarabioyo have been making the bench all season, also some young guns, don't get it twisted... It was his way of protesting to the league the kinda tackles his team got in the last 6-8weeks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
A reminder for haters wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
phaamsaam:

Guardiola did this as a protest to referees, with the tackles flying in and out, we all know zinchenko n adarabioyo have been making the bench all season, also some young guns, don't get it twisted... It was his way of protesting to the league the kinda tackles his team got in the last 6-8weeks
this one weak me.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by phaamsaam: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
patrickmuf:
How do people draw conclusions, how many times have we swooped in to snatched a player from under the noses of City?
I don't get how someone will comfortably think we offered more money or we went after a City target, Sanchez is one of the biggest name in the league and it is not surprising to see most top clubs after him. You're making it sound like once City indicates interest, everyone else should back down.
I know it's because Pep said they don't have the kind of money Sanchez wanted that this fan boy of his won't let us have peace, for him, whatever Pep says is the holy grail. For people like Pep and his bootlickers, once he indicates interest in a players, the said player must abandon everything and rush to the Etihad stadium, even some disciples of Christ thought twice before jumping on the bandwagon but no, since it's Pep, players must lower their demands, submit transfer request, go on strike and so on. Nonsense!!!
The disappointment of losing Sanchez might just see some folks take their own life.

This city man u, pep, Mou, Sanchez saga we all are ranting was all about money, 1. Sanchez agent knew this may likely be his last big money move, therefore wanted more money
2. Sanchez wanted to make sure his agent, who have stood by him for this long also got a fair share of the ilargesse
3. Sanchez also wanted to milk as high as he could get from this last 'big money move'
With all the aforementioned in consideration, Sanchez camp went back to ask for more in wages and other settlement from city, City who for reasons best known to them becoming suddenly prudent with spending said no.. Pep looking at the pros n cons with his team doing well and dressing room harmony in consideration decided it wasn't worth completing the deal... And the rest they say is history
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
phaamsaam:

Wow! Another one. This one reads Guardiola's mind. So in protest of players being brutalized (because he's the first manager to have his team targeted) he decides to name 6 players on the bench as a protest. Maybe refrees will be more meaner when they see poor Pep has lost almost half the team he assembled with half a billion pounds. Poor old Pep.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by phaamsaam: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
odizeey:
this one weak me.
Was analyzed on skysports news yesternyt, only pep knows what he wanna achieve
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by phaamsaam: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
joeace2020:

Wow! Another one. This one reads Guardiola's mind. So in protest of players being brutalized (because he's the first manager to have his team targeted) he decides to name 6 players on the bench as a protest. Maybe refrees will be more meaner when they see poor Pep has lost almost half the team he assembled with half a billion pounds. Poor old Pep.
Injury ladened squad... Not enough players means what, how many players are in the injury room. Pep who doesn't like a big squad?? Believe what you wanna believe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
engrelvis:
this is what I find amusing on NL.sombdy made a point u dnt like .do u v to b insultive to counter it . everybody has right to his or her opinion.nobody is a master of anything because their is always a bigger master.most people opinion here r gotten from what u read online or watch on TV.where u actually there when these things where happening? Capital No.so please let tune down d insult

Can you point out the insult in my post?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
phaamsaam:

Injury ladened squad... Not enough players means what, how many players are in the injury room

Ogbeni make i hear...When United's squad was beaten black and blue with injuries under Van Gaal, we turned to kids. LVG gave debuts to so many kids because of injuries, By May of last year under Mourinho, United had 7 first team players on hospital bed with four displaying crutches like a crippled peoples home in the Europa league final but the bench was always complete.. but Pep has so many injuries no one can be called up from the best Academy in the land because "they don't have players". Yeye
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
phaamsaam:

Was analyzed on skysports news yesternyt, only pep knows what he wanna achieve
did pep tell dem dat
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
joeace2020:

I knew you wouldn't resist an argument. Dayo i am not ready for your amalanomics. If it was someone else i would engage but with your reputation for looking for the easiest way out i can't burn few hours from the years God gave me on earth on back and forths with you. There are 20 premier league teams and whether rain or sunshine, whether the senior or youth team play a game a day after the other, they ALWAYS field 7 players on the bench. Always! But Pep gets a pass because as big as City under 23 is, all of the 16 players for the city EDS must have played a day before. I am sure Wilson, Anderson and Woods would have told Pep they don't think they could step up having sat through an under 23 game hours before and having their next game on the 16th. Keep at your amala turning. You are becoming a professional at it. Your baba cannot give one of these youngsters to be with the first team for a game, get the dressing room experience and interact with first teamers instead claim City don't have enough players but here you are saying what point does it make to take a player who finished a game at 4pm on a trip to Burnley to sit on the bench? From the EDS bench to the senior team bench in a premier league match. That's one hell of an upgrade for any young player even if just to go and watch. He loves youth players but looked through all of City and found none to complete a youthful looking bench instead goes bleating no players. No one would have even said anything were it not for the shameful no player statements after.

Burnley has 8 players out injured, still names a complete bench, Spendiola has 7 out and says all the players he has left are injured, he should have thrown more money at Mahrez to complete the bench...keep deceiving yourself.

You wrote several lines without making sense. Its when people lack the logi and just swallow the bumkum spewed by the likes of Neville. That makes it ridiculous

These are the pertinent questions

1. When did the first team travel on Friday to Burnley to get to Burnley settle down and train for the midday game on Saturday

2. When did the reserve team finish their game

3. How realistic was it to get a player after the youth game on Friday to join the senior traveling squad the same Friday? When the first team has probably travelled to Burnley before the youth game ended

4. To achieve what exactly?

This is how logical people arrange their thought process not just gobbling everything the media throws at you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by phaamsaam: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
joeace2020:

Ogbeni make i hear...When United's squad was beaten black and blue with injuries under Van Gaal, we turned to kids. LVG gave debuts to so many kids because of injuries, By May of last year under Mourinho, United had 7 first team players on hospital bed with four displaying crutches like a crippled peoples home in the Europa league final but the bench was always complete.. but Pep has so many injuries no one can be called up from the best Academy in the land because "they don't have players". Yeye
Keep hearing as they romp towards the title, I don't see the big deal in the 6 subs stuff, just a match and the whole media is agog, while only 3 players can actually play from the 6, don't worry pep would return back to status quo in the next game.. Lools
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by phaamsaam: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
When has naming 6subs in the epl become a crime, everyone jumping at this to write stories... Well pep is very clever, only him knows what he wanna achieve with his decision to... Can we move on from the no-"Brainer gist
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
odizeey:
dats d truth. Lets try to tackle issues, not each oda.

By the way, I also graduated from uniben
dat is cool.which cause n yr?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
engrelvis:
sorry I meant what did u read?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
engrelvis:
just graduated last year, banking and finance
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

You wrote several lines without making sense. Its when people lack the logi and just swallow the bumkum spewed by the likes of Neville. That makes it ridiculous

These are the pertinent questions

1. When did the first team travel on Friday to Burnley to get to Burnley settle down and train for the midday game on Saturday

2. When did the reserve team finish their game

3. How realistic was it to get a player after the youth game on Friday to join the senior traveling squad the same Friday? When the first team has probably travelled to Burnley before the youth game ended

4. To achieve what exactly?

This is how logical people arrange their thought process not just gobbling everything the media throws at you

Yea Dayo is more reasonable than any media outlet. The bastion of Knowledge won't tell us why City has such a small squad after squandering almost have a billion pounds in 2 seasons. He won't tell us why City first team and second team set up have no communication whatsoever in looking to promote a youngster for the senior game days prior so as to avoid all the conundrum this is generating. Do they not parade themselves as having the best Academy in the land. What does this say of that Academy. I sure as hell ain't taking my kids there. Okay so i agree with you it would be difficult to draft in a player who played a game same day but what of days before that? Didn't Guardiola know his squad was depleted before the Burnley match? why didn't he invite an extra kid or two to train with the first team like Mourinho did with about 4 kids before the yeovil game? All clubs do this, so why can't Guardiola do this?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
Pataki:

Sharap dia! You dey shine teeth today abi?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2018
joeace2020:

Yea Dayo is more reasonable than any media outlet. The bastion of Knowledge won't tell us why City has such a small squad after squandering almost have a billion pounds in 2 seasons. He won't tell us why City first team and second team set up have no communication whatsoever in looking to promote a youngster for the senior game days prior so as to avoid all the conundrum this is generating. Do they not parade themselves as having the best Academy in the land. What does this say of that Academy. I sure as hell ain't taking my kids there. Okay so i agree with you it would be difficult to draft in a player who played a game same day but what of days before that? Didn't Guardiola know his squad was depleted before the Burnley match? why didn't he invite an extra kid or two to train with the first team like Mourinho did with about 4 kids before the yeovil game? All clubs do this, so why can't Guardiola do this?

Anyone who makes a conscious decision to reason through issues properly is a bastion of knowledge. Just like when you were young and they told you India beat Nigria 99-1.

City has a small squad of players useful to the team and not just gathering everyone just because they want to fill the team

What communication should the teams set up between themselves? Is it that the youth team should skip their game on Friday or the senior team shouldn't travel on Friday and wait till Saturday for a game played midday. Youth team finished their game on Friday at 4PM. Senior team travelled on Friday probably before that same 4PM. So tell me how the youth player should do it? Is it to skip his youth game or just find his way to Burnley without resting after a game?

When has City paraded themselves as the best academy? So its no longer Man Utd academy that has produced the likes of Giggs, Scholes Beckham but its City who hasnt produced anyone of note. This is the type of illogical statements that you dont need to be a professor to call out

This is what I said about not thinking things through, You are now saying its difficult for the player to travel on the same day they finished a game at 4pm and now shifting to why the youth player didnt train with the city first team?

You just went from ridiculous to absurd.

The youth team has a game on Friday, but the youth players shouldnt train with their colleagues who they will be playing together on friday, they should rather come train with the senior team who are playing on Saturday? Isnt this funny to you

And all these exercise to achieve what? Make Nevvile happy??

I am sure your other fellow fans are reading your posts about this and laughing to themselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
phaamsaam:

Lmao. What the fûck kind of excuse is this?? Are his players also getting slide tackles from the bench??

O ma se o. These Up Barka boys sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
Ridiculous arguments and 419 reasoning everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
afrodoc2:
Ridiculous arguments and 419 reasoning everywhere.

You sef dey see your boy arguing why a player who finished an important game at 4PM didn't travel with the team that has probably left Manchester by then. Its not like its a Messi that has the potential to change the game vs Burnley, Its just a young player to go sit on the bench and catch the experience

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2018
odizeey:
just graduated last year, banking and finance
good.try n join Uniben alumina n yr course professional body.it will help u a lot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baritone(m): 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2018
Abeg, I no understand ooo.
Na Manchester United thread abi na Mancity's..
What's with the concern about Guardiola and City's biz
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
I don't understand if mctominay is actually limited on the ball or just scared to be more adventurous with his football.
It makes it difficult to see him as anything other than just basic.
He was played as a striker many times from the reserves prior to his promotion, so maybe it's the latter.
We will have to wait and see.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2018
CapitalCee:

lolz. I no know say Arsenal still get fans outside London. man Utd in transition winning the same number of trophies as Arsenal is a disgrace to you guys. this season, the first time we are balanced and got our acts right, we are far ahead of you, and it's set to remain like that till another transition period probably when you will be a grandfather.

spent almost a billion pounds? you must be bad at mathematics. by the way your club spent 110m only on strikers, but have a goal difference of 16 while people playing sleep inducing football are on 33 including being 13 points off you. when 750m fans plus same amount of haters start watching your beautiful football come back, for now enjoy your Yoropa league. you are getting a return ticket there.
If not for the bad run of games Burnley have had na 8th dem for dey na.
Yeye set of fans
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lana1:
Lmao. What the fûck kind of excuse is this?? Are his players also getting slide tackles from the bench??

joeace2020:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by phaamsaam: 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
Lana1:

Ko ti se oo... Pep can do what he dims fit, as long he didn't break any rule in world football or league football, that's why he is the manager, haters and Neville can keep eating their humble-hating pie... Pronto
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
CapitalCee:

roll out the amount spent by united and that spent by Arsenal let's see where you get your FAR MORE.in just 2 seasons Arsenal has spent 200m on Xhaka, Mustafi, Lacasera and Auba Add Perez for 17m and holding you are crossing 200m, your team is a synonym for disgrace. your team is officially the sixth best team in England. Analysts are even considering removing you guys from top teams.
I just de laff them for that Mkhi guy. I like the guy, but make jungle mature first na una go use una hand insult am. Mkhi had better games for us, but when e tough, the guy to miss.
Me ayam here waiting for who they would give ballon d'ghost between him and Ozil... grin grin
Assnal will always be Assnal is not trolling them, thats just how it is but some fans would still feel the urge to fight back that FACT just in the name of replying when they know its the truth. Truth is always bitter though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

See the complete lack of logic by you and Gary Neville. This is why I encourage people to use their sense or keep quiet

Man City senior team played a midday game today vs Burnley Saturday. That means they would have travelled to Burnley on Friday

Less than 20hrs earlier, Man City youth team played a game vs Swansea on Friday at 2PM to like 4PM

So tell me how a player was supposed to play for the reserves, complete the game, rest and join the senior team on their trip to Burnley for their midday game Saturday

And all these stress on a youth tem player to achieve what exactly?

City had 6 players on their bench, the max sub they can use is 3. So tell me what point it makes to take a player who finished a game at 4PM on a trip to Burnley to sit on the bench

bro,yr introductory line of "people using their sense or keep quiet" is nt too gud my bro.let forget dat so we will nt derail dis wonderful thread
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2018
KevinDein:

Ironically, rubbish Arsenal have actually finished ahead of Manchester Utd in each of the last 4 seasons and have won same number of trophies in that period; Man Utd having spent almost a billion pounds and playing sleep inducing football. Relative to what Utd have spent, they've been by far the biggest underachievers in Europe and it's totally amusing to see their fans have a go at another club. Not even the best club in Manchester and won't be for many years to come grin

Utd fans are severely deluded grin
A1 fûckery right here.
St Tottenringham's Day. We finished above United. Lmao. U Arsenal fans are actually shameless.

Its only when United is involved that everyone turns ICAN accountants and remembers how much they've spent and how little they've won.
City ve spent more and have only won one trophy in the last 3 seasons. Liverpool have spent more and cant even boast of table spoon talk less of cup or trophy.

United is playing sleep inducing football but ur club with awesome attacking football has been flirting with 6th for the past two months. Lol. We had 33 shots on target FC. Mehn FOH!

SMFH!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5177) (5178) (5179) (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) ... (14270) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.