Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,745 members, 7,935,221 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 01:58 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9107282 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5179) (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) (5184) (5185) ... (14332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
truer words have never been said.

Cocain addict, shebi your eyes are suddenly paining you? Your Internet services doesn't allow say the truth abi? I'm sure your eyes were plucked away when Aubameyang scored an illegitimate goal yesterday, yes?

Mctominay was nearly decapitated yesterday, the Huddersfield henchman got away with no card and United were denied a clear Pk. But you hid in your cave and pretended like none of these things happened. If it was United it favoured you'd have been here with your horde of ungrateful haters to scream "United PDP", the only English words you're fluent in typing.

*in Diggz's voice* Thunder wee faya yhu well well any day you come here to recite that your dumb nursery rhymes. angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by randomperson: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
patrickmuf:
You can go to Arsenal's thread to post rubbish, Barca thread, Real Madrid, Bayern, Chelsea (you'll meet some resistance) but not here, you'll leave here disgraced...

You really need to cool this bragging.....

raumdeuter and co have been here for days now and schooling you and nothing has happened

so abeg let's hear word
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

Sinizia...... you've really done well, I hope you can stick to your Words and avoid the Clown's Rants henceforth.

I trust him to be google-searching for Junks from rubbish Blogs simply for a Clapback right now, thus I hope you would ignore but rather laugh at his Stupidity.

While Twat1093 depends on Twitter to get Trash, Alligator depends on lame Posts from wack Blogs to backup his Gibberish.

You've schooled him well, hence it's left for him to rethink and re-examine himself.

Oh Holy servant who does not insult people, you have done well for yourself. You now have your God's attention.

Ask of him what ye will. I am listening.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
randomperson:

raumdeuter and co have been here for days now and schooling you and nothing has happened

so abeg let's hear word

It is called delusion. Don't sweat it.

On here, what you need to be considered logical is to say "a parent club resigning the best player in the world to a hefty contract is desperation to justify why their club paid millions more than was necessary for a player who could have gone for less (to another club)"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
KevinDein:
LMAO grin

What is it, 6-7 mentions and none of the Man Utd trolls could actually address my earlier point.

So I went through few pages on here and I find some comments trolling Arsenal. This I find amusing because it's coming from the fans of a club that haven't exactly bettered Arsenal in the last five years or so. Yep, not in trophy haul, not in better league position, not in better quality of football play, OK I give it to you guys, you've spent at least five times what Arsenal spent in that period, so credit where it's due grin.

Point stands though; rubbish Arsenal (I'm not arguing this, I accept we are rubbish grin) have been finishing ahead of your team for five years now (no, I'm not celebrating this like some of you were mischievously implying in your comments, just stating facts), with same number of trophies having spent a fraction of your budget.

You all, just like me, should do the honorable thing and accept your club is super rubbish.

That's why y'all are okay with mediocrity. That's the difference between you and me. While I accept my club have fallen from its top position and are working hard to climb back up; y'all on the other hand will still tolerate mediocrity and unlike United, have fallen off top position since Mourinho arrived in England. Count the years.

When Mourinho came to decimate the heagomony of power between our clubs, United rose up to the challenge to fight with Chelsea. When Man City had oil money and brought top players to further decimate the heagomony between United and Chelshit, United reinvented itself to still compete at the highest level.

Fergie left and we're knocked off our perch, but unlike y'all, we are battling to not be mediocre like y'all. We've sacked some coaches to try to get back with the best out there, but y'all have remained stagnant for more than 13 years now. The gulf of determination to regain glory between us, is wider than the Pacific Ocean.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

You wrote several lines without making sense. Its when people lack the logi and just swallow the bumkum spewed by the likes of Neville. That makes it ridiculous

This is how logical people arrange their thought process not just gobbling everything the media throws at you

That is how Neymar ran to RM to offer him the same money Barca offered him or else he would go there. Then RM pulled out of the deal.

I read it here firsthand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
phaamsaam:

With time all would be leaked in the media, the Internet never forgets dude
How can the internet ever forget something it hasn't told us?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
sinizia:
Roland17, while I totally agree with you that if Mourinho had wore the yellow ribbon showing support to a state's independence, he MAY have been banned instead of escaping a fine like Guardiola did, I disagree with you on the number of substitutes controversy.

Yesterday when I read about Gary's outburst concerning Pep's number of substitutes, what immediately came to my mind was, "what's he on about? Why is he making a mountain outta a molehill? Is it his business? How many times have Pep done such?"

I don't see why there's so much noise made about this matter. Just coz of ONE substitute he didn't bring along? If he had brought him along he still wouldn't play him. To my best of knowledge, clubs are allowed just 3 substitutes in a match; so, Pep had enough substitute to see out that match. Pep drawing that match was not because of that move by him. So, what's the fuss about? Am I missing something here? If Pep usually does this, then Gary is right, but if he doesn't, then Gary should calm down and sip some tea. You're a pundit you attach meanings to everything.

Baba, let me first of state that I do not care for G. Neville or his brother who is now the head coach on the lioness one bit. If anything, I think he should be hiding his head whenever he criticizes coaches. Ozil was absolutely right about some of these ex players who have become pundits. Rather than constructively criticize teams, they are hitting below the belt and it annoys me most when the below average ones in their playing days run their mouth because they have a camera in front of them.

I am all about setting the wrong precedence in the league. The EPL I presume is guided by strict rules which ensures parity, fairness and when a coach willfully alters those rules you are inviting unnecessary negative press. Every game that is showcased is a product of the league, it's like the orange a seller Hawks in traffic or by the side. You must always make them presentable. Like I discussed with @ eruditor, every coach has a right to complain about officiating especially when they feel their players are being targeted, however, he should show the league and accord your fellow coaches some respect when you do that.

How do you think Sean Dyche and Burnley felt when they found out? Disrespected for sure because he would not dare such against any of the top 5-6 teams in the league. How about the City academy players? What is the motivation to work hard?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by randomperson: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Roland17:

Baba, I agree with you that every coach should complain and become irritable when his player gets injured because of horrific tackles, but e neva reach to come dey send 6 players instead of 7 na for league game, not even Carabo or FA cup sef. I believe every coach should protect his players despite the physical nature of the league but how you protest is very important. Right now, the officials are on a hot spot whenever the officiate city games because of Pep's comments.

Furthermore, If you look at it strategically, Pep is undermining the efforts of the Man city academy through that protest. Infact, I would have preferred to see him bring 7 young unheralded players to the bench instead of questioning the rules we all play by.

I don't know why you people are crying more than the bereaved... in fact, if don't think there is any bereaved here, only people trying to create controversy for a team that has been infinitely superior to all others in the league...

Guardiola is not complaining about six subs, the youth players are not, his employers are not...

How come it's only fans and ex-players of rival clubs that are disturbed? is it because you have the best wishes of man city at heart? me thinks not

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
randomperson:

so abeg let's hear word
They have been very incoherent, read without the usual bias that comes with a Barca fan on any EPL subject.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by randomperson: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
Roland17:

Baba, let me first of state that I do not care for G. Neville or his brother who is now the head coach on the lioness one bit. If anything, I think he should be hiding his head whenever he criticizes coaches. Ozil was absolutely right about some of these ex players who have become pundits. Rather than constructively criticize teams, they are hitting below the belt and it annoys me most when the below average ones in their playing days run their mouth because they have a camera in front of them.

I am all about setting the wrong precedence in the league. The EPL I presume is guided by strict rules which ensures parity, fairness and when a coach willfully alters those rules you are inviting unnecessary negative press. Every game that is showcased is a product of the league, it's like the orange a seller Hawks in traffic or by the side. You must always make them presentable. Like I discussed with @ eruditor, every coach has a right to complain about officiating especially when they feel their players are being targeted, however, he should show the league and accord your fellow coaches some respect when you do that.

How do you think Sean Dyche and Burnley felt when they found out? Disrespected for sure because he would not dare such against any of the top 5-6 teams in the league. How about the City academy players? What is the motivation to work hard?

which rule did pep break

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by randomperson: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2018
patrickmuf:
They have been very incoherent, read without the usual bias that comes with a Barca fan on any EPL subject.

Number 1- I'm not a barca fan

And since am reading with bias, let's kuku leave it to a man utd fan to decide who's coherent since man utd fans are naturally unbiased when it comes to issues concerning their club, pep, mourinho and all

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
grin

Raumdeuter has really become a god, a Mentor to some Monikers on this Forum. They wanna be like him, but failing in every sense to be like him.

Raumdeuter is known for who he is; a Troll who responsibly and sensibly argues with verifiable and authentic Data most Time. He takes Discourse for Fun, coz he enjoys it as a Hubby.

But some of you Wannabes, are only attention-Seeking Twerps. Winning an Argument shouldn't be a Do or Die Affair; Sometimes you win, while sometimes you learn.

You've been thoroughly schooled, but your Moniker won't make you bow to a Superior. You ain't what you claim you are, rather you are simply an Opposite of it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
randomperson:

so abeg let's hear word
leave patrickmuf to keep beating his cricket chest. At least it makes him sleep at night.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2018
randomperson:

Number 1- I'm not a barca fan

And since am reading with bias, let's kuku leave it to a man utd fan to decide who's coherent since man utd fans are naturally unbiased when it comes to issues concerning their club, pep, mourinho and all
Oga, someone comes here to spew trash saying we are paying astronomical sum for Sanchez from his head, he accuses us of throwing more money to players, again, unsubstantiated but no, we should all sit back and clap for him because he is an authority in football or what?
Again, all the points from him and others in support of his arguments are conjectures and nothing more, no iota of truth in his arguments...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2018
However, demands made by Santos and the change in certain requirements from the player led to Madrid to pull out.

From the Marca link. LMAO.

Selling club sets the price. You agree to pay or move on.

However, if you swoop in when the buyer has agreed everything with the seller and then offer the seller 20M more than they even asked for, it is the game but it smacks of desperation. Period.

You don't get brownie points for saying hypocrite but then brownie points mean a lot to you guys so prate on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
sinizia:

Cocain addict, shebi your eyes are suddenly paining you? Your Internet services doesn't allow say the truth abi? I'm sure your eyes were plucked away when Aubameyang scored an illegitimate goal yesterday, yes?

Mctominay was nearly decapitated yesterday, the Huddersfield henchman got away with no card and United were denied a clear Pk. But you hid in your cave and pretended like none of these things happened. If it was United it favoured you'd have been here with your horde of ungrateful haters to scream "United PDP", the only English words you're fluent in typing.

*in Diggz's voice* Thunder wee faya yhu well well any day you come here to recite that your dumb nursery rhymes. angry
undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by randomperson: 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
patrickmuf:
Oga, someone comes here to spew trash saying we are paying astronomical sums for Sanchez from his head, he accuses us of throwing more money to players, again, unsubstantiated but no, we should all sit back and clap for him because he is an authority in football or what?
Again, all the points from him and others in support of his arguments are conjectures a d nothing more, no iota of truth in his arguments...

The truth is that Sanchez went to man utd because he was offered more money, simple...

were the fees astronomical? that's debatable. but he went for the money
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
leave patrickmuf to keep beating his cricket chest. At least it makes him sleep at night.
Oga 6th, enjoy your rightful place.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
randomperson:

The truth is that Sanchez went to man utd because he was offered more money, simple...

were the fees astronomical? that's debatable. but he went for the money
It's the truth because Sanchez told you or because you're his agent?
You're starting with conjectures again. I thought you came with something different.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
KevinDein:
LMAO grin
What is it, 6-7 mentions and none of the Man Utd trolls could actually address my earlier point.

So I went through few pages on here and I find some comments trolling Arsenal. This I find amusing because it's coming from the fans of a club that haven't exactly bettered Arsenal in the last five years or so. Yep, not in trophy haul, not in better league position, not in better quality of football play, OK I give it to you guys, you've spent at least five times what Arsenal spent in that period, so credit where it's due grin.

Point stands though; rubbish Arsenal (I'm not arguing this, I accept we are rubbish grin) have been finishing ahead of your team for five years now (no, I'm not celebrating this like some of you were mischievously implying in your comments, just stating facts), with same number of trophies having spent a fraction of your budget.

You all, just like me, should do the honorable thing and accept your club is super rubbish.
Manchester United has won more trophies than Arsenal in the last 5 years or "so".
Arsenal got 3 FA cups and 1 Shield, what else are you on about?

So much fallacy in one submission.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by randomperson: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
patrickmuf:
It's the truth because Sanchez told you or because you're his agent?
You're starting with conjectures again. I thought you came with something different.

it's called inference.... if it wasn't about the money, why did man utd offer more than man city?

I don't even get why that's an issue... your club is a rich club so naturally would outbid other clubs...

wait, I think I get it now... u guys want to maintain an image of a low spender so that you'll have an excuse if man city is more successful
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
ChristineC:
Manchester United has won more trophies than Arsenal in the last 5 years or "so".
Arsenal got 3 FA cups and 1 Shield, what else are you on about?

Arsenal have 3 shields.

Beat City
Beat Chelsea (under Mou)
Beat Conte
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
randomperson:

it's called inference.... if it wasn't about the money, why did man utd offer more than man city?

I don't even get why that's an issue... your club is a rich club so naturally would outbid other clubs...

wait, I think I get it now... u guys want to maintain an image of a low spender so that you'll have an excuse if man city is more successful

They will call it dindirin reasoning.

That last line is epic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
Eruditor:

Arsenal have 3 shields.

Beat City
Beat Chelsea (under Mou)
Beat Conte
are you now counting from Methuselah?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
ChristineC:
are you now counting from Methuselah?

Beat City under Pellegrini. 3-0 14/15
Beat Chelsea under Mou 15/16
Beat Conte 16/17

Just a 4-year time span not over 2000 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2018
randomperson:

Don't make it sound like it's West Ham here, it's City who spend the most cash so, I don't see how money can be a problem.
We didn't offer more money to Arsenal who had the call to make at this point, we just offered a sweetener to the deal and that's Mkhitaryan, City were going to pay between 25-35m to Arsenal and still pay him weekly (we aren't sure how much). Everything was pretty done until we came in with Mkhitaryan, Arsenal looked at the amount they were going to get for Sanchez and knew it couldn't afford a player the quality of Mkhitaryan and decided to do business with us, all we had to do was convince Sanchez that he had the perfect platform to excel at Old Trafford, he was guaranteed a starting place and the star of the team and he thought it was good for him and he accepted our offer. Case closed.
Now if you're on about inference, doesn't the above sound more plausible?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
randomperson:

you are busy with these scummies that lack the ability to reason deductively.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Eruditor:

Beat City under Pellegrini. 3-0 14/15
Beat Chelsea under Mou 15/16
Beat Conte 16/17

Just a 4-year time span not over 2000 years ago.
you do know there is difference between FA Cup and Shield?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
ChristineC:
you do know there is difference between FA Cup and Shield?

Yes and Arsenal won 3 of it each.

Your player grin, Alexis scored 2 against City in the 3-0 win.

Oxlade scored the only goal against Mou

And AFC beat Conte on penalties.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by randomperson: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
patrickmuf:
Don't make it sound like it's West Ham here, it's City who spend the most cash so, I don't see how money can be a problem.
We didn't offer more money to Arsenal who had the call to make at this point, we just offered a sweetener to the deal and that's Mkhitaryan, City were going to pay between 25-35m to Arsenal and still pay him weekly (we aren't sure how much). Everything was pretty done until we came in with Mkhitaryan, Arsenal looked at the amount they were going to get for Sanchez and knew it couldn't afford a player the quality of Mkhitaryan and decided to do business with us, all we had to do was convince Sanchez that he had the perfect platform to excel at Old Trafford, he was guaranteed a starting place and the star of the team and he thought it was good for him and he accepted our offer. Case closed.
Now if you're on about inference, doesn't the above sound more plausible?

so one question:

Why in spite of all the aforementioned "sweeteners", did man u offer Sanchez more money
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2018
Eruditor:

They will call it dindirin reasoning.

That last line is epic.
theyve been looking for a way out since failure is unavoidable. First they screamed “Pep has a younger squad”, we showed them that their manager loves them old with the signing of Zlatan and Sanchez the latter being the highest paid player in their squad.

Now they want to commit suicide cos Pep didn’t pick a youth to make up his bench cos Mou miraculously did.

After snatching Sanchez from him they went about wailing cos he was abt signing Mahrez.

They just want to have the monopoly of spending as that’s the only way they can dominate but it’s obvious it can no longer happen in this current dispensation hence the daily tears abt what happens in other clubs. They can no longer mind their business same way they cried the day Ozil renewed his contract.

Which begs the question. who really are the noisy neighbours?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5179) (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) (5184) (5185) ... (14332) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.