Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,602 members, 7,941,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9125231 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5222) (5223) (5224) (5225) (5226) (5227) (5228) ... (14360) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
SONofnezzar:

when Mou was in charge??

grin

Are you really following United this Season at all?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
Leyqute:

Yes. Theyve been v good. Had Juve back I against thr wall for most of thr first 45. However, Serge Aurier is pulling a Smalling.
The guy some wanted in Utd. Always running like his skull is empty.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Are you really following United this Season at all?!
Ohhhh at the group stage

That was the day Darmain and Blind played their last competitive game for us
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Forget whatever you are called Fam.... Pep is better than JM at the moment. That's the Truth!
Pep said he would love 2 coach Utd 1 day

I wish City can have a feud with Pep
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2018
Oasis007:
Man City have officially booked their place in the next Round. Truth be told..... Pep is a Genius, we should be honest and forget the Spending Ish, coz he does not stop other Teams or Managers from spending too.

He knows what he needs, he goes for it, and his Team is becoming unstoppable in all Fronts.

I used to believe Pep was just lucky due to the type of league and quality of players he worked with (Messi etc.), but recently it seems my notion was quite wrong. He knows what he needs and he goes for it, technique and speed (which is common among short players). Thank goodness United prevented him from getting Sanchez (with a mouth-watering contract), it would have been another critical piece added to the puzzle. Hope United (or some other club) prevents him from getting Dybala, that'll be the last piece. Barca '09 reincarnated! angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2018
I pray Poch is able to keep his present Squad and sort out the Positions that need to be fixed. He's doing a good Job at Spurs! Glad they have a Leg in the next Round already, I hope they gonna get the Job done at Wembley!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2018
Juventus is just the Man Utd of Italy. They both park the bus, even at home...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2018
chrisley024:
The guy some wanted in Utd. Always running like his skull is empty.

His skull is probably empty. He's added nothing to Tottenham in this game.

Lamela is also having a brain fart.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
SONofnezzar:

Ohhhh at the group stage

That was the day Darmain and Blind played their last competitive game for us

grin

Lol......... which Fool bought Darmian and Blind sef! JM is kinda to rigid and obsolete with Tactics and Players Selection.

Why is he benching Shaw for Young for God's sake?! Why Smalling is playing while Rojo is back and fit?!

I was really sad for seeing the last Match! I should have followed it here or on Twitter!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
SONofnezzar:

Shaw can do it but Mou prefers a Young that's aggressive and also a pipe

Youngs stamina is no where near Sandro, Young can't defend like Sandro, Bruh Sandro is the real deal, i see in Sandro what I saw in past Shaw...I have given up on that boy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
GloryIsaac:

I used to believe Pep was just lucky due to the type of league and quality of players he worked with (Messi etc.), but recently it seems my notion was quite wrong. He knows what he needs and he goes for it, technique and speed (which is common among short players). Thank goodness United prevented him from getting Sanchez (with a mouth-watering contract), it would have been another critical piece added to the puzzle. Hope United (or some other club) prevents him from getting Dybala, that'll be the last piece. Barca '09 reincarnated! angry sad

grin

United should never miss out on Dybala to be Honest! We need him at United more than Man City. Also we should go for Griezmann and offload Lingard, Fellaini to any Clubs that ask for their respective Services.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

Lol......... which Fool bought Darmian and Blind sef! JM is kinda to rigid and obsolete in Tactics and Players Selection.

Why is he benching Shaw for Young for God's sake?! Why Smalling is playing while Rojo is back and fit?!

I was really sad for seeing the last Match! I should have followed it here or on Twitter!
I didn't watch immediately I saw Young, Jones and smalling in the starting lineup

He's just too stubborn for God sake, why can't he play martial on the left, sanchez behind lukaku and Mata on the right

Imagine Pep coaching this side, Pogba would be on a class of his own, Mhen I am just tired, Who gave him the new contract??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
Vanquay:

Youngs stamina is no where near Sandro, Young can't defend like Sandro, Bruh Sandro is the real deal, i see in Sandro what I saw in past Shaw...I have given up on that boy.
Shaw is still good Bro, It's just that Mou has a way of killing players confidence

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
SONofnezzar:

I didn't watch immediately I saw Young, Jones and smalling in the starting lineup

He's just too stubborn for God sake, why can't he play martial on the left, sanchez behind lukaku and Mata on the right

Imagine Pep coaching this side, Pogba would be on a class of his own, Mhen I am just tired, Who gave him the new contract??

That's the Point! That's all needed to make the Team solid attacking-wise!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
Juve is out already.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
Oasis007:

That's the Point! That's all needed to make the Team solid attacking-wise!
I just don't want to even talk of our 2 shitty centre backs.

Why did he buy lindellof since he doesn't wanna play him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
Looking forward to when we destroy sevilla 0-0 next week. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
MRTA7:

LoL.

We'll be lucky to get that scoreline with what tactics Mourinho will put to use.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
MRTA7:
Destroy ke! Don't joke with Sevilla especially in Europe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

Smalling is the most hated Manutd player right now

sell him and those scraps we have at the club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
chrisley024:
Destroy ke! Don't joke with Sevilla especially in Europe

He was being sarcastic. He's well aware of the current situation. smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
To be sincere, I am really jealous of this City side
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
Leyqute:

LoL.

We'll be lucky to get that scoreline with what tactics Mourinho will put to use.

I forgot about the clowns we have at centreback. If we catch sevilla, the way we’ll lose to them eh?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

United should never miss out on Dybala to be Honest! We need him at United more than Man City. Also we should go for Griezmann and offload Lingard, Fellaini to any Clubs that ask for their respective Services.

Dybala is like Messi Reloaded cheesy, hope United gets him before Barca or City a.k.a Pep grin. I really don't understand why United wanted to renew Fellaini's contract, like WTF! angry. Lingard should just enjoy his squad player status, he won't get paid that much at another club with the same status.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
MRTA7:

I forgot about the clowns we have at centreback. If we catch sevilla, the way we’ll lose to them eh?

It's going to be the usual fvxkfest. Mourinho will likely go defensive and hope to capitulate on mistakes and counter attacks.

Sevilla will come at us with all they've got. We'll win if Alex7, Martial n co have a good day. Else, trouble.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
See them ... shameless scummies.... with the best coach in the world and team filled with world-class players yet they are scared of common Sevilla. Awon Oni ra nu!! tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
Leyqute:

He was being sarcastic. He's well aware of the current situation. smiley

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
Leyqute:

It's going to be the usual fvxkfest. Mourinho will likely go defensive and hope to capitulate on mistakes and counter attacks.

Sevilla will come at us with all they've got. We'll win if Alex7, Martial n co have a good day. Else, trouble.
It will show how weak we are if we capitalise on mistakes and counter attacks....do u wanna start a counter with someone like pogba who loves showing off??

Why don't we attack them from the blast of the whistle
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RoyalBlak007: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
SONofnezzar:
To be sincere, I am really jealous of this City side

If you can't beat them.

Join them cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

If you can't beat them.

Join them cheesy
Last thing I will ever do is 2 support my rival

I hope 2 see pep in Utd 1 day
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
SONofnezzar:

It will show how weak we are if we capitalise on mistakes and counter attacks....do u wanna start a counter with someone like pogba who loves showing off??

Why don't we attack them from the blast of the whistle

Didn't you watch the EL final? Our games against Liverpool n Shekpte?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Leyqute:

Didn't you watch the EL final? Our games against Liverpool n Shekpte?
We should just improve

Anyway I hope Smalling and Jones won't be in the lineup

(1) (2) (3) ... (5222) (5223) (5224) (5225) (5226) (5227) (5228) ... (14360) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Mybettingtips(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.