Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,393 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:10 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8933449 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5609) (5610) (5611) (5612) (5613) (5614) (5615) ... (14245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jemi7: 8:32am On May 28, 2018
MoR2:
no

So who did Man City play in the Knockout stage?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2018
Jemi7:

So who did Man City play in the Knockout stage?
your calling R16 knockout stage right undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 8:38am On May 28, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
Pogba no play UCL? U wey get sense.
Hazard, Neymar, busquet, and so on no play
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:41am On May 28, 2018
slimghost:

It's nothing personal. I don't hate him, I just hate his approach to things as concerning man management and tactics.

With the intensity with which you do curse him one would think otherwise. That guy na asshole. Talks too bloody much.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jemi7: 8:49am On May 28, 2018
MoR2:

I'm sure if you thought I was talking about the finals, you would have listed Everyone in that squad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2018
Leyqute:

With the intensity with which you do curse him one would think otherwise. That guy na asshole. Talks too bloody much.

Lol. Most times, it's the die-hard fan in me talking. I still think he has lost it though and hides under his past achievements a lot.
Dude is also a bloody hypocrite.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:04am On May 28, 2018
Jemi7:

Name one player in that squad that exited in the Knockout stage? Then tell me how you expect Pogba whose team got knocked out in the knockout stage to make the squad. What is wrong with you FFS?
minus his transfer fee, how is Pogba world class?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:08am On May 28, 2018
MoR2:
any stage after the group stages is a knockout stage.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jemi7: 10:08am On May 28, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
minus his transfer fee, how is Pogba world class?

This is a very honest question, Can you name an average player that has made it to FIFA Pro 11 AKA World's best 11?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 10:41am On May 28, 2018
Jemi7:

This is a very honest question, Can you name an average player that has made it to FIFA Pro 11 AKA World's best 11?

Waiting for answer...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:45am On May 28, 2018
Jemi7:

aka kor Saka Tinubu ni
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jemi7: 10:49am On May 28, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
aka kor Saka Tinubu ni

Thought so

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 11:32am On May 28, 2018
MoR2:
KDB
otondo

mancity lost to Liverpool in the quarter finals.....not the round of 16
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 12:49pm On May 28, 2018
neezar:

otondo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2018
neezar:

otondo

quarter finals is not a knockout stage ba
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
any stage after the group stages is a knockout stage.
but according to that guy quarter finals is not a knockout stage
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 2:02pm On May 28, 2018
Jemi7:

I'm sure if you thought I was talking about the finals, you would have listed Everyone in that squad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2018
The report quotes Italian football agent Marco Materazzi, who claims the deal is basically already done: “In my opinion, he [Milinkovic-Savic] has already been sold for a few months to a team, Manchester United, which is waiting to sell a big name, Pogba, to formalise the Serbian’s arrival.”

is Savic better than Pogba?

will Savic not even end up worse than Pogba?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2018
MoR2:
The report quotes Italian football agent Marco Materazzi, who claims the deal is basically already done: “In my opinion, he [Milinkovic-Savic] has already been sold for a few months to a team, Manchester United, which is waiting to sell a big name, Pogba, to formalise the Serbian’s arrival.”

Who are you asking?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:36pm On May 28, 2018
MoR2:

Lol

Mou just said he ain't selling Pogba..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
Lol

Mou just said he ain't selling Pogba..
really?!! but does pogba want to stay
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:06pm On May 28, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:09pm On May 28, 2018
elampiro don show, bros oya analyze our season for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
Did someone notice that most of those madrid players played under mourinho.Infact couple were bought by him. We need him to buy more good players for us to add to what we have even if he leaves after next season and leaves us with a worldclass rightwinger, left back,right back and a midfielder. We are good to go. We are a big gig team.We are not chelski or spurs or even arsenal. As much as i like martial or any talented young player, if you dont have the right winning mentality you can f**k off. We cant afford to slip any further.
Madrid winning era came with mature players and winners, sprinkled with young talents like asensio and others. The same was our 1998 team and 2008 team. The same was for barcelona winning era.
We need the core of our team to be matured winning players not some bunch of kids who wants to play for the fun of it

Culled from a United fan..

Guys do you agree to this!!!?
The earlier you guys stop overstating mourinho's importance to this excellent madrid side the better.YES many of the players played under mourinho likewise under his predeccesor too, pelligrini and even his successor ancelotti.but I dont see the man united fan stating the relevance of these two coaches to this madrid side as well but only mourinho y?

Infact only 2 of the players that started the finals were actually bought by mourinho and ironically ancelloti had more players bought by himself there than mourinho even Gareth Bale that made the difference was ancelotti's buy.
so the earlier I dispense this hypocrite the better.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:14pm On May 28, 2018
i hate dis idiot eh angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:21pm On May 28, 2018
eph12:

Who are you asking?

grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2018
weedtaker:
i hate dis idiot eh angry

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:49pm On May 28, 2018
popizaino:
The earlier you guys stop overstating mourinho's importance to this excellent madrid side the better.YES many of the players played under mourinho likewise under his predeccesor too, pelligrini and even his successor ancelotti.but I dont see the man united fan stating the relevance of these two coaches to this madrid side as well but only mourinho y?

Infact only 2 of the players that started the finals were actually bought by mourinho and ironically ancelloti had more players bought by himself there than mourinho even Gareth Bale that made the difference was ancelotti's buy.
FOH Mbok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2018
MoR2:
really?!! but does pogba want to stay
I posted the interview he had after the FA Cup

He has talked about staying for awhile now.. But em press and mumu pundits be saying otherwise to sell their God forsaken papers and also drive traffic to their bloggs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:52pm On May 28, 2018
Manchester United have no intention of selling Anthony Martial this summer. The MEN understands Martial remains in manager Jose Mourinho's plans next season and the 22-year-old has not requested to leave the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:03pm On May 28, 2018
popizaino:

Of the players who played on Saturday

Like Marcelo, Ramos, Benzema Ronaldo came before Mourinho

I think Navas Bale Kroos, Isco Carvajal Asensio, came after Mourinho

Thats 10 players of those who played a part on Saturday . I know Mourinho fans like to attache anyhow.

Chelsea won the CL 5yrs after Mourinho left, they still claimed it was because of Mourinho

This season is 5 yrs since Mou left Madrid yet them still wan attach the glory to Mourinho. Not to Pellgrini or Carlo who actually had more of their buys playing key roles

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5609) (5610) (5611) (5612) (5613) (5614) (5615) ... (14245) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, Oasis007(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.