Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,855 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5609) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8894087 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5606) (5607) (5608) (5609) (5610) (5611) (5612) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:26am On May 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

I think Modric is a better midfielder
I don't think that's the point of the discuss. They're arguing about Kroos relevance or importance to that Madrid midfield. What is his role and how well is he interpreting it.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:59am On May 27, 2018
To anyone who has downplayed DDGs contribution to the team as him just doing his job, the just-concluded UCL final has shown how important an excellent goalie can be to the team.

So the next time you try spilling sh!t about the defense doing a good job and downplaying DDGs contribution, go watch the highlights of this UCL final.

An employee that surpasses feats not expected of the company deserves all the accolades.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 7:06am On May 27, 2018
Am really sad for mo Salah.so he is going to miss world cup.chai.whether Ramos did it deliberately is an open debate.i wud v really luv to c dat guy at world cup.egyptian authority is going to invoke dead mummies n send dem after Ramos!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:34am On May 27, 2018
Ronaldo: “In the next few days I will give an answer to the fans, it was very nice to be in Madrid. Now we have to enjoy the moment, the future of any player is not important.”

Is this ororo last season in Madrid??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 7:39am On May 27, 2018
neezar:
Ronaldo: “In the next few days I will give an answer to the fans, it was very nice to be in Madrid. Now we have to enjoy the moment, the future of any player is not important.”

Is this ororo last season in Madrid??

MLS loading
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:37am On May 27, 2018
engrelvis:
Am really sad for mo Salah.so he is going to miss world cup.chai.whether Ramos did it deliberately is an open debate.i wud v really luv to c dat guy at world cup.egyptian authority is going to invoke dead mummies n send dem after Ramos!
Didn't know it is this serious angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2018
Ramos is a dirty player, when he met Mane, he started play acting in the hope of getting Mane sent off...
Only Barcelona can match them when it comes to playing football, playing dirty and trying to influence the referee...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2018
patrickmuf:
Ramos is a dirty player, when he met Mane, he started play acting in the hope of getting Mane sent off...
Only Barcelona can match them when it comes to playing football, playing dirty and trying to influence the referee...
I'm telling you. Those two teams are the worst in trying to influence referees decisions
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:20am On May 27, 2018
Ramos na assassin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2018
chrisley024:
Didn't know it is this serious angry
Egyptian FA just came out say mo Salah will still make world cup.dey v discuss with Liverpool doctors n dey said it is ligament damage n nt bone fracture.hopefully he will b at world cup
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2018
larride:

Forget Kross bro, the guy is only good at passing sideways and once in a way forward pass. He’s German version of Herrera.

Modric is the real deal.
Kroose and Herrera in one sentence? Manure fans can never change
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2018
hensben:
FOH

Fvck face

You didn't even go through the arguement/debate.. You begin dey yan like hungry youth
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2018
hensben:
Now you understand why we call you shekpe when you use Neymar and Hazard in the same sentence as if they are mates
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:55am On May 27, 2018
sinizia:

Lol. Van Dijk? Get ready to pay up to £150m. grin
ezit mai manny grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2018
eph12:

Now you understand why we call you shekpe when you use Neymar and Hazard in the same sentence as if they are mates
I know say na Sunday but OGUN kee u there. Hazard and Neymar can be compared not Herrera and Kroose that’s sacrilege.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jemi7: 11:53am On May 27, 2018
hensben:
I know say na Sunday but OGUN kee u there. Hazard and Neymar can be compared not Herrera and Kroose that’s sacrilege.

But Herrera and Kroos can right? Because I don't know who Kroose is, maybe he is from another planet, and you can't compare Humans with Aliens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:55am On May 27, 2018
hensben:
Hazard and Neymar? What are you smoking?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2018
grin

After what Ramos did to Mo Salah Yesterday, I think I understand why RAMs are killed for SALLAH.

Culled from Twitter

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 1:07pm On May 27, 2018
raumdeuter:

So who's the big and physical striker in Liverpool that can match Ramos

Solanke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 1:32pm On May 27, 2018
Guys, can anyone help me with the name of the artiste(and song title if possible) whose song Timaya and rudeboy remixed in "Dance"?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:37pm On May 27, 2018
Karius twin brother from Bundesliga 2...
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 2:51pm On May 27, 2018
Lana1:
Karius twin brother from Bundesliga 2...
grin grin
grin grin
IsKarius kuku be German..

What's he doing inside the post.

Every German goalkeeper wants to play ball forgetting how to use their hands..
Na Manuel Neuer I blame shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Krasid(m): 3:19pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 27, 2018
crazypencils20:
Guys, can anyone help me with the name of the artiste(and song title if possible) whose song Timaya and rudeboy remixed in "Dance"?

Blacky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 5:19pm On May 27, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
Blacky

Gracias amìgo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 27, 2018
crazypencils20:

Gracias amìgo
El gusto es mio
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:26pm On May 27, 2018
chidexxy007:

grin grin
IsKarius kuku be German..

What's he doing inside the post.

Every German goalkeeper wants to play ball forgetting how to use their hands..
Na Manuel Neuer I blame shaa
Apparently baba wanted to drink water. He went into the post to get his bottle. The ball entered the net with him in that position..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 5:40pm On May 27, 2018
kokaneprodigy:

El gusto es mio

Yo no hablo espanyōl
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lh19(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2018
Salah go make am cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:56pm On May 27, 2018
Did someone notice that most of those madrid players played under mourinho.Infact couple were bought by him. We need him to buy more good players for us to add to what we have even if he leaves after next season and leaves us with a worldclass rightwinger, left back,right back and a midfielder. We are good to go. We are a big gig team.We are not chelski or spurs or even arsenal. As much as i like martial or any talented young player, if you dont have the right winning mentality you can f**k off. We cant afford to slip any further.
Madrid winning era came with mature players and winners, sprinkled with young talents like asensio and others. The same was our 1998 team and 2008 team. The same was for barcelona winning era.
We need the core of our team to be matured winning players not some bunch of kids who wants to play for the fun of it

Culled from a United fan..

Guys do you agree to this!!!?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 27, 2018
crazypencils20:

Yo no hablo espanyōl
yo no hablo inglés
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:59pm On May 27, 2018

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5606) (5607) (5608) (5609) (5610) (5611) (5612) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.