Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,124 members, 7,922,733 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:08 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9053610 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5620) (5621) (5622) (5623) (5624) (5625) (5626) ... (14298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2018
Leyqute:

LoooL. How is he your scout?

angry angry Ed Woodward said he should not be questioned until I've brought him to Carrington so as not to release names of potential transfer targets.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2018
Fred to manu for about £50m shocked
after spending £40m on Matic to unlock the £90m spent on Pogba.
hmmm that padlock must be thick grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:35am On Jun 02, 2018
Lincolnn2:
Evildoer! Are you still chasing the Nihilistjnr in the wilderness of Sin? grin

wink cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 02, 2018
slimghost:

Thank God you wrote hard-working players. We really need efficient,effective and talented players. Hardwork alone doesn't cut it.
To be efficient, effective, you must hardworking and consistent, Lingard is efficient, effective and talented and was consistent in the latter part of the season. I don't think mou will ever sign a player that is not hardworking for utd. Mkhi situation has taught him a lesson. Place lingard in a team like liverpool, then you will find out that he would play better, mou style sometimes doesn't bring the best out of attacking players. Take a look at oxlade chamberlain for example. My opinion though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:43am On Jun 02, 2018
crazypencils20:

angry angry Ed Woodward said he should not be questioned until I've brought him to Carrington so as not to release names of potential transfer targets.

LoL. You get Ed contact? Abeg gimme. Me sef b scout

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Kneel down lemme impart fresh anointing on your life..

Larride and leyqute join him grin

Yurokpite profet me and you no be mate angry

Goan siddown for 5th row grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2018
diadem10:

Eriksen, Davison, Aldeweireld, Vertoghen, Djik were all from Ajax.

Personally, I never wanted Depay here. He's a good player with lovely finishing but he lacks that extra agility and close control to work as a winger in epl. Moreover, he was more or less a poor's man Madrid's Cristiano in Erediv, that is an inverted forward, not a winger. I could even say Cristiano has more agility than the fecker who kept on bulking up on his useless short body. That was why I was up for trying him as a striker because his off the ball movement is one of the best and he's not the kind of player that flail around like a pussy when brushed by defenders unlike Cristiano who prefers to be a shadow striker while a leading striker takes the brunt for him. If Depay continues to evolve as a striker, I won't mind him coming back.

Blind was a utility player at Ajax and was nothing special. we all knew he was coming here to give us a decent job pending the time a worldclass player would replace him. Even Van gaal preferred him in the defence either as Lb or Cb both here and at the worldcup which means he's not good enough for the midfield role. His ability to evade pressure when marked is quite questionable, so his awareness of space, Carrick has better awareness but lacks same agility as Blind.

Vande beek on the other hand has no problem with evading pressure and his awareness is one of the best. He's also great in the air.

I didn't watch Lucas Hernandez yesterday but I've always been a fan. I even thought he was the same Hernandez Madrid signed at Madrid and was even envious of them until I realised he wasn't. I had to even make mockery of them and I think Yonce told me Madrid's Hernandez is Atletico's Lucas' bro. It doesn't make him as talented as his bro though. Lol

True. But each signing carries some amount of risk. Who do you think we should let go this summer?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 11:46am On Jun 02, 2018
wait o, so mou earns £23m a year and is the highest paid manager (soon to be Zidane if he takes the £44m at Qatar).

but why does manu pay mou so much, even pep is just about 18-20m
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diadem10: 11:48am On Jun 02, 2018
Leyqute:

True. But each signing carries some amount of risk. Who do you think we should let go this summer?

You should know that already grin. Herrera lol.
On a serious note, the likes of Mata, Valencia, Smalling, Darmain, Rojo (often injured), Carrick, Fellaini, Young, Shaw should be done away with.

I would like to see Lingard deployed in the central midfield. I see Wijnadulm in him, that is, simplicity with good movement and the occasional goals. He could be useful as a squad player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
diadem10:

You should know that already grin. Herrera lol.
On a serious note, the likes of Mata, Valencia, Smalling, Darmain, Rojo (often injured), Carrick, Fellaini, Young, Shaw should be done away with.

I would like to see Lingard deployed in the central midfield. I see Wijnadulm in him, that is, simplicity with good movement and the occasional goals. He could be useful as a squad player.

Of your list I'd say we keep Rojo, Mata and Shaw. I think Rojo n Shaw will come good if gradually eased into action. Carrick is leaving already. We can have Mata as an option on the bench.

If 80% of the team has the attitude Lingard has toward games we won't be complaining.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
Leyqute:

LoL. You get Ed contact? Abeg gimme. Me sef b scout

grin

It's not that easy oga, we are still in Nigeria. You need to lubricate a few parts of this machinery.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
MoR2:
Fred to manu for about £50m shocked

after spending £40m on Matic to unlock the £90m spent on Pogba.

hmmm that padlock must be thick grin

Fred or any other DM we're being linked with has to do with the departure of Carrick and Fellaini. It has nothing to do with Pogba.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
make we tempt Atletico with 80mil for koke na undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diadem10: 12:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
Leyqute:

Of your list I'd say we keep Rojo, Mata and Shaw. I think Rojo n Shaw will come good if gradually eased into action. Carrick is leaving already. We can have Mata as an option on the bench.

If 80% of the team has the attitude Lingard has toward games we won't be complaining.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Fake prophet
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
larride:

Fake prophet

grin grin grin grin

Plofet Skimpledawg and his Azerbaijanian anointing cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
weedtaker:
make we tempt Atletico with 80mil for koke na undecided

Lol grin

This inspiration be like na from "Arizona" cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
sinizia:

Fred or any other DM we're being linked with has to do with the departure of Carrick and Fellaini. It has nothing to do with Pogba.

I doubt if we are actually gonna put a £50m signing on the bench...

From all indications, it seems Mou is looking to make 4-3-3 our default formation next season.

make we dey see sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
Fred - Matic - Pogba or a Fred and Matic double pivot with Pogba as the 8
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
sinizia:

so your telling us mou doesn't want to play a double six with Fred RDM and Matic LDM so that Pogba can finally play 10 and dab cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
Adisaowalla:

I doubt if we are actually gonna put a £50m signing on the bench...

From all indications, it seems Mou is looking to make 4-3-3 our default formation next season.

make we dey see sha
Anybody can be on the bench. Any player making the team sheet each match day should be based on merit and not the price he was bought. The team should come first.

Anyways we need that 3 midfield working asap and with a mobile front 3, willing to run off their socks the whole 90 minutes, we'll be back to beast mode
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
MoR2:
so your telling us mou doesn't want to play a double six with Fred RDM and Matic LDM so that Pogba can finally play 10 and dab cheesy
Pogba dabbing means he's scoring goals and assisting, so if that's what you mean, yeah we want him to finally play 10 and dab

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:16pm On Jun 02, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Why is your anointing oil smelling like shekpe?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
eph12:

Why is your anointing oil smelling like shekpe?
elrony:

grin grin grin grin

Plofet Skimpledawg and his Azerbaijanian anointing cheesy

larride:

Fake prophet

Listen to me junior ministers in the vineyard... You need the anointing of FA cup for next season.

Don't you? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2018
Oasis007 and unlimited, how our match go be this evening?

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Listen to me junior ministers in the vineyard... You need the anointing of FA cup for next season.

Don't you? grin grin grin
Is that not the cup that qualifies one for yorupa? Why would we need it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 2:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
eph12:

Anybody can be on the bench. Any player making the team sheet each match day should be based on merit and not the price he was bought. The team should come first.

I actually share your sentiments...

However, I think the chances of Fred being brought in as a backup are kinda remote. For that amount, he would most likely get a run in the 1st team...atleast till the manager feels he isn't good enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Oasis007 and unlimited, how our match go be this evening?

cheesy

grin

Come on the Eagles Thread jhoor! You gonna catch a lot of Fun there!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
Adisaowalla:

I actually share your sentiments...

However, I think the chances of Fred being brought in as a backup are kinda remote. For that amount, he would most likely get a run in the 1st team...atleast till the manager feels he isn't good enough.

The good news is that they're enough holes in our first team waiting to be filled by the next serious player.

Madrid Barca City have expensive players occupying the bench, it shouldn't be a problem for us. We need quality everywhere both on the field and bench
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
eph12:

The good news is that they're enough holes in our first team waiting to be filled by the next serious player.

Madrid Barca City have expensive players occupying the bench, it shouldn't be a problem for us. We need quality everywhere both on the field and bench

If you go back to Sinizia's post I quoted, he kinda suggested that Fred is being brought in to replace Fellaini and Carrick (Non - starters) at the club.

My point is that - for that amount (baring injuries and fitness issues) , the Brazillian would most likely get a starting berth in the side...atleast at the initial stages.

whether he would be good enough to cement a spot in the 1st 11 is a different issue entirely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Adisaowalla:

If you go back to Sinizia's post I quoted, he kinda suggested that Fred is being brought in to replace Fellaini and Carrick (Non - starters) at the club.

My point is that - for that amount (baring injuries and fitness issues) , the Brazillian would most likely get a starting berth in the side...atleast at the initial stages.

whether he would be good enough to cement a spot in the 1st 11 is a different issue entirely.

I understand your point now and also share your sentiment except that while I know that Carrick and Fellaini are non-starters, Fred or any other DM who will bought at £50m will replace them but not to be a bench warmer.

Like you said, he'll be in the starting line-up until he doesn't justify being a permanent name in our match days starting line-ups. I think Mourinho will go for a double DM partnership of Matic and the new DM or a 433 formation where both Pogba, the new DM and Matic gets to start.

Pogba should watch it, though, because I see a pained Mourinho who's out to bench the fůckever one is, if the player is going to derail our season. Mourinho had been soundly criticised, and any unserious player, Pogba inclusive, will be benched next season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2018
MoR2:

Double six or quadruple six means nada. Mourinho has played it before in the past, so your trolling is lame. What matters is that 2 midfielders are leaving and another midfielder or two would be bought to make up for the losses.

When Costa left, Shekpe bought Morata. When Matic was about to leave, they bought Bakayoko. It's common sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5620) (5621) (5622) (5623) (5624) (5625) (5626) ... (14298) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: onyeomaonyeoma(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.