Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,853 members, 7,976,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:26 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9233905 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6268) (6269) (6270) (6271) (6272) (6273) (6274) ... (14417) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
Man Utd News
how old is Sikinatu?
This Koulibali is already 27. That cost seem ridiculous, especially when he may not really be 27 embarassed
The way he's been hyped, he better not flop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
ChristineC:
how old is Sikinatu?
This Koulibali is already 27. That cost seem ridiculous, especially when he may not really be 27 embarassed

He is 27! He was born and raised in France.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
ChristineC:
how old is Sikinatu?

We need a leader in that defence.. Those sissies ain't shiit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
PietroRick:
https://m.calciomercato.com/en/news/pros-and-cons-of-manchester-united-s-possible-deal-for-nikola-mi-98748

Piece on milenkovic

Although I don't mind signing a player like this if he's identified as incredible potential. But we badly need experience and leadership in the back line. So ideally we get one of each and bin, Jones, Rojo and even Smalling sef if we can get those.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
eph12:

I concur. It is our responsibility to make them a top club once again

We are always helping small clubs grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
MRTA7:

Although I don't mind signing a player like this if he's identified as incredible potential. But we badly need experience and leadership in the back line. So ideally we get one of each and bin, Jones, Rojo and even Smalling sef if we can get those.

RT
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
“As you can imagine, it’s quite a happy camp. When you're winning football matches, you can’t put a price on the feeling that gives you, and the confidence and the belief.

“You almost sense a calmness when you’re winning games. It’s great to see the lads enjoying themselves. The football’s flowing, the training’s good, they’re bouncing around the place, and it’s nice to see.”

- Michael Carrick
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
“I must say Kieran has been a big help, because he’s an experienced coach and he’s helped me out.

"As you’d expect, for me, it’s quite new and I am learning on the job a little bit, and he’s been fantastic.

"He’s a terrific coach and he’s passed on a lot of things already to me. Even though he’s younger than me, he’s a lot more experienced on this side of things.

- Michael Carrick
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
“It’s nice to see Mike. He’s the calm, wise head really around the place now. He’s been there, he’s seen and done it all, especially at this club with the ins and outs, he knows exactly what to do at the right time, so he’s had a big influence over the last few weeks.”

- Michael Carrick
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
“Ole’s got that personality that rubs off on everybody, he’s so positive, he’s so upbeat all the time. I think you can see that rubbing off on individuals, and that goes a long way to bringing the best out of the players.”

- Michael Carrick

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ander Herrera is in talks with Manchester United over a new contract, Sky Sports News understands, despite interest from Athletic Bilbao over the midfielder.

The 29-year-old is out of contract in the summer, but is happy to continue with talks at Old Trafford in the hope of reaching a deal.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
Tottenham Hotspur chairman Daniel Levy has slapped a world-record £225m price tag on Christian Eriksen, according to AS.

Real Madrid reportedly view Eriksen as the ideal replacement for Luka Modric but are not willing to fork out such a fee for the 26-year-old, who has 18 months remaining on his current Spurs contract.

grin

We should stop dreaming of Poch as a possible United Manager, rather keep our Hopes alive on OGS to turn a super Manager.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oasis007:
Tottenham Hotspur chairman Daniel Levy has slapped a world-record £225m price tag on Christian Eriksen, according to AS.

Real Madrid reportedly view Eriksen as the ideal replacement for Luka Modric but are not willing to fork out such a fee for the 26-year-old, who has 18 months remaining on his current Spurs contract.

grin

We should stop dreaming of Poch as a possible United Manager, rather keep our Hopes alive on OGS to turn a super Manager.

Levy is a crook. grin

I hope all clubs also hold them to ransom the same way. He can't not sign players forever.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
MRTA7:

Levy is a crook. grin

I hope all clubs also hold them to ransom the same way. He can't not sign players forever.

grin

Person no fit follow am joke! He too like Money!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
MRTA7:

Levy is a crook. grin

Maybe all clubs should focus on discovering talents themselves
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
Levy na bastard..eriksen 225?kane is definitely 400.

This koulikouli is not special to me. We should just get alderweirld for 20smtin mills..I don’t think there are top central backs at the moment. Can vidic not help us scout at Serbia?those guys produce good CB’s
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:34am On Jan 10, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:
Caption This

grin

Lukaku: Thank God for Shakiri, na him help us comot the stupid one. I wan make we sign that boyi.

Martial: To come give me wahala, join the one wey Rashidi and Lizard dey give me abi? Mumu striker .

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IamAnderson(m): 1:53am On Jan 10, 2019
liveLongNprospa:
Meeeeen.. Valencia has nothing on Young kaka undecided
I've been trying to reach you, please reply undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 6:58am On Jan 10, 2019
Botfuss:

This koulikouli is not special to me. We should just get alderweirld for 20smtin mills. .I don’t think there are top central backs at the moment. Can vidic not help us scout at Serbia?those guys produce good CB’s

He wouldn't be that cheap even on FIFA or PES!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2019
Adisaowalla:

He wouldn't be that cheap even on FIFA or PES!

grin cheesy grin grin
Levy has triggered his extension sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2019
Botfuss:

This koulikouli is not special to me. We should just get alderweirld for 20smtin mills..I don’t think there are top central backs at the moment. Can vidic not help us scout at Serbia?those guys produce good CB’s

Them dey... Only expensive cheesy
The likes of Gimenez, Koulibaly,Varane,Umtiti etc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 7:58am On Jan 10, 2019

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 8:14am On Jan 10, 2019
This kid would be worth the gamble if his value wasn't already so high and we weren't in a position where we could afford to take too much risk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:48am On Jan 10, 2019
PietroRick:
This kid would be worth the gamble if his value wasn't already so high and we weren't in a position where we could afford to take too much risk

The former best defenders in that league were Otamendi, Mangala, Rojo, Lindelof.

Caveat emptor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:01am On Jan 10, 2019
afrodoc2:

The former best defenders in that league were Otamendi, Mangala, Rojo, Lindelof.

Caveat emptor.

Otamendi gets a pass..

Lindelof looking like the real deal under OGS...

Rojo & Mangala = cheesy grin grin grin

I dunno him and don't trust the league but Militao must be better than Valencia and Darmian times 20 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 9:03am On Jan 10, 2019
afrodoc2:

Caveat emptor.
grin
Were they actually the best defenders there or they were just the biggest names there?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2019
PietroRick:
grin
Were they actually the best defenders there or they were just the biggest names there?

They told us they were the best and they became the biggest names there.

That league na night market. Any good buy from there especially defence na pure luck.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2019
afrodoc2:

They told us they were the best and they became the biggest names there.

That league na night market. Any good buy from there especially defence na pure luck.
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/liga-nos/transferrekorde/wettbewerb/PO1/plus//galerie/0?saison_id=alle&land_id=alle&ausrichtung=Abwehr&spielerposition_id=alle&altersklasse=&leihe=&w_s=&zuab=ab

I just went through that list and It's impossible to disagree with this.
He would still be worth the punt at just 20 of Porto weren't asking for a record fee for a Portuguese defender
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:24am On Jan 10, 2019
PietroRick:
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/liga-nos/transferrekorde/wettbewerb/PO1/plus//galerie/0?saison_id=alle&land_id=alle&ausrichtung=Abwehr&spielerposition_id=alle&altersklasse=&leihe=&w_s=&zuab=ab

He would still be worth the punt at just 20 of Porto weren't asking for a record fee for a Portuguese defender

Wasn't he there when Afo anu went and got Dalot?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2019
PietroRick:

The money should not be the issue here.
This is the club of “is it your money”.

Rather than looking for bargain buys we should look for the best possible players to take us back to the top.
Liverpool and City have been spending big on even defenders and goalies, and they are doing well.

Spending big is not the problem. Our problem has been spending big on the wrong players.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 9:27am On Jan 10, 2019
elrony:

Wasn't he there when Afo anu went and got Dalot?
I think he arrived this summer. He's a CB too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:30am On Jan 10, 2019
afrodoc2:

The money should not be the issue here.
This is the club of “is it your money”.

Rather than looking for bargain buys we should look for the best possible players to take us back to the top.
Liverpool and City have been spending big on even defenders and goalies, and they are doing well.

Spending big is not the problem. Our problem has been spending big on the wrong players.

Last line RT.... Our latest acquisition proves that further cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6268) (6269) (6270) (6271) (6272) (6273) (6274) ... (14417) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.