Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,636 members, 7,930,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:45 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9092225 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6836) (6837) (6838) (6839) (6840) (6841) (6842) ... (14312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:20am On Jul 22, 2019
Shaw: "The fans can expect a much better season than last. This season I'm sure they will be celebrating again, hopefully with trophies at the end of it."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:21am On Jul 22, 2019
Shaw: "Pre-season has been very difficult, especially Ole wanting to make sure we work very hard, but the sessions have been great and the match fitness is coming along nicely."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:21am On Jul 22, 2019
Solskjaer was alarmed by the condition of the squad he inherited from Mourinho, who blamed fitness coach Stefano Rapetti. Solskjaer has vowed to whip the players into shape with good, old-fashioned hard graft.

- Mail
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:22am On Jul 22, 2019
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has doubled United's pre-season workload compared to last season. The boss is promising a fitter, more robust side to challenge this season.

- Mail
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:23am On Jul 22, 2019
Compared to the first two weeks of Mourinho's last pre-season, the Manchester United squad have undergone two more sessions, with the total running distance up 10% and high intensity training increased by 50%.

Sessions have began with injury prevention exercises, focused on hamstring, groin and core on a daily basis. This is to ensure the players are more robust to cope with Solskjær's plan to implement high-pressing.

- Evening Standard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:45am On Jul 22, 2019
Mata: “The feeling of being a Manchester United player is so unique, I am very happy to stay here. I am dreaming about winning big trophies at this club. I cannot wait to win a big trophy and celebrate with all the fans because they deserve it.”

- BBC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:46am On Jul 22, 2019
Richard Hawkins: “The work ethic has been phenomenal. Day one we had a meeting with the players and presented three key points that we wanted from them, to train with intensity, be committed to the process and when they have a chance to recover, to do it well.”

- Mail
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:48am On Jul 22, 2019
McTominay: "Regardless of what other signings come in or who plays where, you have to back yourself to be a Manchester United player. That's one thing that I've done over the last two years, I've always backed myself."

- Evening Standard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:49am On Jul 22, 2019
Players are doing more gym sessions to toughen up their bodies, and taking part in injury prevention exercises that rotate daily between hamstring, groin and core. 

- Mail
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:50am On Jul 22, 2019
McTominay: "I've tried to train hard and I've always wanted to do extra things to try to give me that 1% difference - the main thing for me is to be ready. Mentally, physically, everything. I need to be ready whenever I'm needed and when I'm asked."

- Evening Standard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:51am On Jul 22, 2019
McTominay: ”That's the desire from kitchen ladies at Carrington, to the kit men, to the physios to the players and all of the staff and the manager. That's the sole aim of the football club, to get it back to where we want to be. That's the top of the league."

- ESPN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2019
emitope:
This would make anyone who is in charge of recruitment rest on his oars na. You just told him you won't hold grudges; you are quite understanding. You don't mind if you don't get them?
Mourinho did this na and it didn't make any difference. A whole Mourinho o

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:21am On Jul 22, 2019
Harry Maguire to Manchester United has taken a step closer over night. The two clubs are closer to agreeing how the deal will be structured.

- Mirror
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 9:22am On Jul 22, 2019
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:39am On Jul 22, 2019
Oasis007:
Harry Maguire to Manchester United has taken a step closer over night. The two clubs are closer to agreeing how the deal will be structured.

- Mirror

A step closer overnight? Was Maguire walking from Leicester to Manchester during the night?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2019
afrodoc2:

A step closer overnight? Was Maguire walking from Leicester to Manchester during the night?

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chrisus(m): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2019
afrodoc2:

gringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emnyte(m): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2019
I'm very sure man utd will challenge for epl this season mark my words
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:25am On Jul 22, 2019
Last time we participated in the Europa League.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nPBHYlvKeA
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2019
Emnyte:
I'm very sure man utd will challenge for epl this season mark my words

I like your optimism but What are the realities on ground to support this claim? We are still saddled with most of the below average players,preseason drilling cant replace talent. However,If we can get Bruno,Maguire, pepe or aubameyang i will be confident we can compete.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 11:32am On Jul 22, 2019
Tvegas:

I like your optimism but What are the realities on ground to support this claim? We are still saddled with most of the below average players,preseason drilling cant replace talent. However,If we can get Bruno,Maguire, pepe or aubameyang i will be confident we can compete.
Are we bidding for Aubameyang?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 11:35am On Jul 22, 2019
Elxandre:

Are we bidding for Aubameyang?

Rumor has it that we intend to spend Lukaku's money on him. Thesame way Harry maguire should have had his medicals last week.

I even heard no bid has been submitted for Fernandez because of the way his contract is structured with Sporting, and yet the entire world already think he is our player. His agent was touted to have been in London for a month now maybe he has been window shopping . who knows?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2019
patrickmuf:
Guys that are professional scammers? I bet OGS would have been very impressed within them at trainings. They can never give into injury at this stage not even if they are sandwiched in between 2 Dangote trailers in an accident.
lol funny but true

However if we get Maguire, I think one of em Will b sold, if not both sef, I'll rather have Jones sold, we can still manage Rojo 4 one more season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
eph12:

Mourinho did this na and it didn't make any difference. A whole Mourinho o
Mtchewwww. You kuku no lie; that Woodward matter self. You talk tough o, you talk soft o, na wetin dey him kondo head he go do. Chai
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2019
I don't understand why fekir wants to go to real betis
like Lyon are in the champions league
real betis aren't even in the Europa league �
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
cool

PP6!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emnyte(m): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tvegas:

I know what I'm talking about. Manchester United will definitely contend for the premier league and we stand a good chance to win it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by yemmight(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2019
Emnyte:
I know what I'm talking about. Manchester United will definitely contend for the premier league and we stand a good chance to win it

We stand a good chance to win what actually?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emnyte(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2019
yemmight:

We stand a good chance to win what actually?
English premier league

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
...... When your Club sign the right Players?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aP4HCndEeU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Official: Nicky Butt has been promoted to Head of First Team Development. He will report directly to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
Nicky Butt will work closely with Solskjaer and the first team coaching staff to continue the strong bond between the Academy and the first team. He will also be part of the Technical Board on wider football leadership.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6836) (6837) (6838) (6839) (6840) (6841) (6842) ... (14312) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), meine, afrodoc2, Kimbeast, TrebleChamp(m) and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.