Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,500 members, 7,895,107 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 10:13 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8961506 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7734) (7735) (7736) (7737) (7738) (7739) (7740) ... (14261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:00am On Mar 31, 2020
Iniesta

cheesy cheesy

Iniesta: "Without doubt my biggest regret in football is not playing with Paul Scholes. One day at La Masia, Frank Rijkaard walked in and said,'Today we don't train, we are going to watch a DVD.' We sat for 3 hours watching Paul Scholes highlights. It was the best day of my life. Me, Xavi, Ronaldinho and young Messi, in awe of him. It was then that I decided my first born will be called as Paul.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2020
airmark:
Lose which battle to overrated Albino? grin

Xavi taught him a lesson of his life. grin grin
grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2020
update....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2020
Swissh:

While Albino was getting 0 votes in all his nominations. I repeat.

T O U G H.

Arsene Wenger "Who wouldn't want Scholes in his team ? I would have loved to see Scholes in an Arsenal's shirt."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2020
Expert17:
Iniesta

cheesy cheesy

Iniesta: "Without doubt my biggest regret in football is not playing with Paul Scholes. One day at La Masia, Frank Rijkaard walked in and said,'Today we don't train, we are going to watch a DVD.' We sat for 3 hours watching Paul Scholes highlights. It was the best day of my life. Me, Xavi, Ronaldinho and young Messi, in awe of him. It was then that I decided my first born will be called as Paul.
This is very doubting. Bring a link from an interview or a video clip.

If you are very active on Twitter (Football), you should know how this thing works.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 10:06am On Mar 31, 2020
Expert17:

Cesc Fabregas: “He is the one whose level I aspire to. He is the best player in the Premier League.

Patrick Vieira: “The player in the Premiership I admire most? Easy – Scholes.”

Thierry Henry: “I can’t understand why Scholes has never won the player of the year award. He should have won it long ago. Maybe it’s because he doesn’t seek the limelight like some of the other ‘stars’

You Learn from your Club Legends cheesy
I didn't even see this earlier, looks like what was fabricated by fans.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2020
hardeycute:
This is very doubting. Bring a link from an interview or a video clip.

If you are very active on Twitter (Football), you should know how this thing works.

Iniesta son ===Paolo Andrea (born May 2015). Paolo means Paul

Twitter named the son right cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2020
hardeycute:
I didn't even see this earlier, looks like what was fabricated by fans.

Kroos account was hacked on his birthday to answer this question right??

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay(m): 10:33am On Mar 31, 2020
Expert17:

The thing is , they don't really value technical midfielders in England. No matter the talk, they will always want to rate Lampard or Gerrard .

The only people that rates Scholes are mainly Man utd fans(Out of loyalty) and outsiders/people outside England. Those people outside, especially countries that play good football not kick and rush are the ones that see and appreciatethe technicality of Paul scholes. The mumu English fans no Sabi football that much, they don't see you as a good midfielder if you don't play 1000 shots per game from 30 yards

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2020
timay:

The thing is , they don't really value technical midfielders in England. No matter the talk, they will always want to rate Lampard or Gerrard .

The only people that rates Scholes are mainly Man utd fans(Out of loyalty) and outsiders/people outside England. Those people outside, especially countries that play good football not kick and rush are the ones that see and appreciatethe technicality of Paul scholes. The mumu English fans no Sabi football that much, they don't see you as a good midfielder if you don't play 1000 shots per game from 30 yards

Scholes is asthmatic, and suffered from Osgood–Schlatter disease,.....he played for 17 seasons with this and also suffered from impaired vision sometimes...

Pep Guardiola "Scholes – he is the best midfielder of this generation. I would have loved to have played alongside him.”

Arsene Wenger “Scholes did not get completely what he deserves as a player because he’s not a media lion. He’s not one who runs after the media to be in the papers. I respect that.”

Sir Alex Ferguson: “One of the greatest football brains Manchester United has ever had.”( after coaching Cantona, Ronaldo, Rooney, Van nistelrooy, Van persie etc)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2020
Expert17:

Cool. Kindly show proof for others also.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 11:10am On Mar 31, 2020
Expert17:

Iniesta son ===Paolo Andrea (born May 2015). Paolo means Paul

Twitter named the son right cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This sounds very funny, this is just a mere coincidence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
timay:

Where are his assists? Abi na shots make assists too?

Scholes would have retired before he even reached 25 if Ferguson got Gerrard.

73 assists in 709 matches is disgraceful from a central midfielder that played for 19 seasons.

None of Modric, Xavi, Lampard, Gerrard, Fabregas, Yaya Toure, Iniesta, has this terrible assists stats that the overrated albino has.

Tough and unacceptable.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
DECO: I played with and against so many fantastic players in midfield like Gerrard," he said. "I had the opportunity to play with Lampard together at Chelsea.

"I think, because he was a different type of player to all other types of English midfielder, Paul Scholes was the best player that I saw playing for an English midfield and one of the best players in the world."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lionel Messi: “At La Masia, his name was mentioned a lot. He’s a teacher here"

Cristiano Ronaldo “Scholes is the best i’ve played with and he helped me a lot when I was young. He’s amazing.”

Xabi Alonso (Ex Liverpool, Current Real Madrid)
"To me Paul Scholes is a role model. He is the best midfielder I’ve seen in the last 15 or 20 years. There is no one like him"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Steven Gerrad "Scholes is the best player I've ever played with in my International Career"

After playing with Lampard.......TOUGH

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
eph12:

grin

Wetin the albino wan do here? Pass or shoot? grin

I stumbled on the stats below and i could see why Scholes has terrible assists stats.

While Lampard and Gerrard were supplying impressive key passes for their teams, Scholes was playing most of his passes to corner flags. grin

73 assists in 709 matches is disgraceful.

Lampard over Scholes, everyday of the week.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Gudjohnsen (Ex-Lampard teammate):

“Scholes is one of the most complete footballers I’ve ever seen in my life. His one-touch play is phenomenal.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
hardeycute:
Cool. Kindly show proof for others also.
No proof most of them are fake quotes that originated from twitter. Scholes legacy is built on fake quotes from football legends. When it was time for his peers and journalists to vote for him, he was getting 0 votes and only 2 PFA team of the year appearance in 17yrs all through his career. I repeat

T O U G H.
These are how fake quotes originate from Twitter

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Melvyn11:

No midfielder in your club history is better than Zidane or Modric. You should look before you leap.
K
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
airmark:

grin

This one is seriously pained like a kid they took his puff puff. grin

Ferguson was chasing Gerrard for years to replace the unproductive albino.
Scholes was not the one who slipped when he should have been on his feet leading his team to victory. Fergie must have been chasing him at full speed and that is why he fell when he was running away. Airhead grin grin

Scholes>Lampard+Gerrard+Zidane grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Swissh:

No proof most of them are fake quotes that originated from twitter. Scholes legacy is built on fake quotes from football legends. When it was time for his peers and journalists to vote for him, he was getting 0 votes and only 2 PFA team of the year appearance in 17yrs all through his career. I repeat

T O U G H.

Arsenal Legend Henry speaking................. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6jVRGsFxe0

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Expert17:

Arsenal Legend Henry speaking................. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6jVRGsFxe0
0 balon dor votes and 2 PFA team of the year appearance in 17years while Viera made 6 in 9yrs. Your Albino is a fraud like those fake quotes you have been spamming everywhere with.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Swissh:

0 balon dor votes and 2 PFA team of the year appearance in 17years while Viera made 6 in 9yrs. Your Albino is a fraud like those fake quotes you have been spamming everywhere with.

So Modric is better than Xavi and Iniesta because he won World best?? cheesy cheesy

John terry speaking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsQ4ARZ3If4&t=742s

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
airmark:

Wetin the albino wan do here? Pass or shoot? grin

I stumbled on the stats below and i could see why Scholes has terrible assists stats.

While Lampard and Gerrard were supplying impressive key passes for their teams, Scholes was playing most of his passes to corner flags. grin

73 assists in 709 matches is disgraceful.

Lampard over Scholes, everyday of the week.

Scholes made sure the ball gets to the wings as often as possible. That was the style of play in which Scholes was very integral to. Someone that made multiple champions league finals, won 2 champions league and multiple leagues as a key player in the team. You don't know ball
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Expert17:

So Modric is better than Xavi and Iniesta because he won World best?? cheesy cheesy

Nobody today mentions viera in any conversation sef. Even Arsenal fans will slap you if you mention viera and Scholes in the same sentence though they don't play same role
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Xavi

428 app
52 goals(scored pk)
66 assists

Pirlo

542 app
55 goals(scored pk)
97 assists

Scholes

499 appearance
107 goals(no pk)
55 assists

Central midfielders do more than Assisting and Scoring......... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Expert17:

Guy stop spamming my mentions. The fact that you have to result to fake quotes and lies that Iniesta named his son after Scholes shows everything. People ae bragging about individual awards your Albino frauds legacy is on Twitter fake quotes cheesy cheesy cheesy.

T O U G H.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
eph12:

Nobody today mentions viera in any conversation sef. Even Arsenal fans will slap you if you mention viera and Scholes in the same sentence though they don't play same role
This Ephraim who doesn't know anything has started running his tap mouth. Viera is the best Defensive midfielder in premier league history. 6 PFA team of the year appearance in 9years shows how useless Scholes was. Why am I even answering this Jon Snow cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Swissh:

Guy stop spamming my mentions. The fact that you have to result to fake quotes and lies that Iniesta named his son after Scholes shows everything. People ae bragging about individual awards your Albino frauds legacy is on Twitter fake quotes cheesy cheesy cheesy.

T O U G H.
Buahaha this video pain you sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Swissh:

T O U G H.

Iniesta made the statement 2011

He got married 2012

He had his first son 2015....Paul cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
eph12:

Buahaha this video pain you sha grin
Video I didn't watch the moment I saw John Terry cheesy cheesy....Ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7734) (7735) (7736) (7737) (7738) (7739) (7740) ... (14261) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.