Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,480 members, 7,895,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 08:20 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8961146 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7735) (7736) (7737) (7738) (7739) (7740) (7741) ... (14261) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Swissh:

This Ephraim who doesn't know anything has started running his tap mouth. Viera is the best Defensive midfielder in premier league history. 6 PFA team of the year appearance in 9years shows how useless Scholes was. Why am I even answering this Jon Snow cheesy
You're lucky you're in isolation. This kind of rubbish can only be spoken in isolation. Don't be foolish to take this madness outside o

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Expert17:

Iniesta made the statement 2011

He got married 2012

He had his first son 2015....Paul cheesy cheesy cheesy
Drop the video here of Iniesta saying he named his son after Paul Scholes. Don't let me call spillo1 for you cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Swissh:

Video I didn't watch the moment I saw John Terry cheesy cheesy....Ok.
What's wrong with John Terry? grin

Of course you wouldn't even want to watch it. You have problem with being told the truth
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
eph12:

You're lucky you're in isolation. This kind of rubbish can only be spoken in isolation. Don't be foolish to take this madness outside o
K
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
eph12:

What's wrong with John Terry? grin

Of course you wouldn't even want to watch it. You have problem with being told the truth
K
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Swissh:

Drop the video here of Iniesta saying he named his son after Paul Scholes. Don't let me call spillo1 for you cheesy cheesy

Watch the one i dropped first and confirm Kross statement cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Expert17:

Watch the one i dropped first and confirm Kross statement cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oga drop Iniesta video about his son. Only you Wikipedia Analyst and Fake quotes merchant cheesy cheesy

T O U G H
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Expert17:

You've already dropped enough evidence to show you're not playing. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
eph12:

You've already dropped enough evidence to show you're not playing. Lol

Lols.....

He was shocked, Thiery Henry rate Scholes so high.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
eph12:

Scholes made sure the ball gets to the wings as often as possible. That was the style of play in which Scholes was very integral to. Someone that made multiple champions league finals, won 2 champions league and multiple leagues as a key player in the team. You don't know ball
Someone that only started One champions league final in his career and that was out of pity from Ferguson. He was sitting on the bench for freaking Anderson cheesy cheesy cheesy.....Damn.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Only my guy waka come like "the roaring lion". Go back in shame. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Swissh:

Oga drop Iniesta video about his son. Only you Wikipedia Analyst and Fake quotes merchant cheesy cheesy

T O U G H

Dropping the link won't change your opinion....

Manage Henry's speech cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Expert17:

Dropping the link won't change your opinion....

Manage Henry's speech cheesy cheesy
I repeat... cheesy cheesy

T O U G H.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Swissh:

Someone that only started One champions league final in his career and that was out of pity from Ferguson. He was sitting on the bench for freaking Anderson cheesy cheesy cheesy.....Damn.

Anderson got 5 EPL titles.....

Gerrard 0.

I prefer Anderson to bench me at Man utd than Bakayoko to bench me at relegation zoned Monaco (Fabregas) cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Expert17:

[s] Anderson got 5 EPL titles.....

Gerrard 0.

I prefer Anderson to bench me at Man utd than Bakayoko to bench me at relegation zoned Monaco (Fabregas) cheesy cheesy cheesy [/s]
Still waiting for those Iniesta videos cheesy cheesy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
obainojazz:
three years and Kante is already a midfield legend in Chelsea.. yeye club
grin grin
Anybody can be a legend at that small club.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is really a drop the mic moment. If Arsenal's all-time greatest player whose statue is at the entrance to their stadium picks Scholes ahead of Gerrard then no need to bother with Arsenal unknowns here on NL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6jVRGsFxe0

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
What's wrong with all these Scummy self and jumping into an argument they no nothing about cheesy. What is an arsenal fan business with your useless argument between Scholes,lampard and Gerrard cheesy cheesy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
afrodoc2:

This is really a drop the mic moment. If Arsenal's all-time greatest player whose statue is at the entrance to their stadium picks Scholes ahead of Gerrard then no need to bother with Arsenal unknowns here on NL.

HARD

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Swissh:

At 35 years old? Where was Vierra at 32? Lmfao grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
odizeey:

HARD

Very HARD.

Now an unknown Arsenal fan who jumped into the argument is asking what business an Arsenal fan has in the debate?

An Arsenal fan does not know why this debate should involve Arsenal fans, despite inserting himself in the debate. Confused lot. grin

TOUGH!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
eph12:

At 35 years old? Where was Vierra at 32? Lmfao grin grin
Ephraim didn't know and went to do research cheesy cheesy. Its a shame you still came back to ask more silly questions cheesy cheesy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
afrodoc2:

Henry can't be swissh legend grin

Henry that will sharply bin Fabregas and Viera together to get Scholes

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
eph12:

Scholes made sure the ball gets to the wings as often as possible. That was the style of play in which Scholes was very integral to. Someone that made multiple champions league finals, won 2 champions league and multiple leagues as a key player in the team. You don't know ball

When did he make best 11 of any of those Ucl tournaments, he reached their finals?

The albino was a carry-along midfielder, that averaged a terrible, 1 assist in every 10 matches. He was busy spraying useless passes to corner flags, instead of playing multiple key passes. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
If you were sensible enough you will go back and check up who started the discussion in the first place. Typical Scummy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
eph12:

TOUGH!

If Paul Scholes has won more EPL titles than your club hide your face. grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
Swissh:

Ephraim didn't know and went to do research cheesy cheesy. Its a shame you still came back to ask more silly questions cheesy cheesy.
Ask xavi, barca was lucky Scholes was that old when they met in that final. This is what happened just a year before then

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
airmark:

When did he make best 11 of any of those Ucl tournaments, he reached their finals?

The albino was a carry-along midfielder, that averaged a terrible, 1 assist in every 10 matches. He was busy spraying useless passes to corner flags, instead of playing multiple key passes. grin
What happened to you airmark? Your knowledge of football used to be above average na. Is this coronavirus getting to you? grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
eph12:

When did Henry message you on whatsapp cheesy cheesy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
If your all time greatest club legend has co-signed Paul Scholes hide your face.........and shut your mouth. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
afrodoc2:

TOUGH!

If Paul Scholes has won more EPL titles than your club hide your face. grin
Only EPL? What about champions league? grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Swissh: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
eph12:

Ask xavi, barca was lucky Scholes was that old when they met in that final. This is what happened just a year before then
Shalaye upon shalayes cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7735) (7736) (7737) (7738) (7739) (7740) (7741) ... (14261) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Beorn, Ijustwantto and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.