Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8894104 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7832) (7833) (7834) (7835) (7836) (7837) (7838) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Bucket list for this season

1. Top 4 in EPL (3rd position will be fantastic)

2. FA cup winners

3. Europa league winners

4. 10 EPL assists from Bruno Fernandes ( 3 assists so far, 7 more)

5. Marcus Rashford among the top 3 goalscorers in EPL. ( 14 goals so far, 5 behind the leading scorer Jamie Vardy )

6. Fernandes and Pogba perfect partnership

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
José Mourinho on Rashford: "The 18-year-old that I met a few years ago is now a man and a man with principles to fight for kids very similar to him when he was a kid. That is something very, very nice from Marcus."

- Talksport

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
José Mourinho: "He [Rashford] did amazingly well, I congratulate him for that. It’s a bit strange for me that one football player can make it happen [government U-turn] – if it happened then that means the government thinks it’s the right thing to do."

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sulele04(m): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
@lana1 and oasis007 and other manfools United elders your help is disastrously needed

Ole gunnar wants to drink sniper in my house oh , he is already tired of man United board , he is jealous of chelsea because he feels chelsea now have the best attacking talent in Europe werner ziyech to already established talents mount Abraham rlc cho goatmour pulisic
And still chelsea have not stopped there they will still add German wizard kai havertz and Algerian magican said benharma to their ranks.

While man fools continue to buy and keep pensioners odion ighalo, juan mata,Phil Jones they also want to continue the trend with willian while he prefers sancho he is tired... when he now asks them to buy him young talented played they get him at best championship players standard (James, perreira, Fred) etc he is tired according to ole Greenwood is his only useful player in his squad and man United board are planning behind his back a swap deal with Chelsea. michy batshuayi for mason greenwood

Pls only you people can solve his problem otherwise ole won't spare himself
/*Also no loud am Greenwood will go one to be the goat at Chelsea. Greenwood by far better than Harry Kane if only Southgate can overlooks his age he should be leading the line for England at euros. Man United won't know what they have until they lose him to chelsea*/

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hmmm

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
grin

Weedtaker.... This is for you.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
May we not be unfortunate like this man...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

Weedtaker.... This is for you.

Labile... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
Sulele04:
@lana1 and oasis007 and other manfools United elders your help is disastrously needed

Ole gunnar wants to drink sniper in my house oh , he is already tired of man United board , he is jealous of chelsea because he feels chelsea now have the best attacking talent in Europe werner ziyech to already established talents mount Abraham rlc cho goatmour pulisic
And still chelsea have not stopped there they will still add German wizard kai havertz and Algerian magican said benharma to their ranks.

While man fools continue to buy and keep pensioners odion ighalo, juan mata,Phil Jones they also want to continue the trend with willian while he prefers sancho he is tired... when he now asks them to buy him young talented played they get him at best championship players standard (James, perreira, Fred) etc he is tired according to ole Greenwood is his only useful player in his squad and man United board are planning behind his back a swap deal with Chelsea. michy batshuayi for mason greenwood

Pls only you people can solve his problem otherwise ole won't spare himself
/*Also no loud am Greenwood will go one to be the goat at Chelsea. Greenwood by far better than Harry Kane if only Southgate can overlooks his age he should be leading the line for England at euros. Man United won't know what they have until they lose him to chelsea*/

Agbalagba talking nonsense.. Does this make sense to you at all after reading what you wrote. What I can only see is your bitterness and admire for Mason Greenwood meanwhile, get this right we ain't giving the one of our best academy players tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2020
grin

This one for Afrodoc2

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
grin

For the Gengs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
More.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
Bjteensdes24:

Agbalagba talking nonsense.. Does this make sense to you at all after reading what you wrote. What I can only see is your bitterness and admire for Mason Greenwood meanwhile, get this right we ain't giving the one of our best academy players tongue
Don't feed it. You've just fed it with what it was looking for.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
.... and more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
cool

We are ready!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:27am On Jun 19, 2020
Make una calm down o, this ginger is too much....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 19, 2020
Bjteensdes24:

It's a bot. Ignore it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 19, 2020
nitrogen:
Make una calm down o, this ginger is too much....
I have this feeling we will trash Spurs. I really hope we do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyezik3(m): 1:39am On Jun 19, 2020
sylvalord:

I also have the believe that we'll emerge victorious in that game.
#Operation beat Spurs at all cost cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:31am On Jun 19, 2020
sylvalord:

I hope the boys and the manager turn up tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 4:48am On Jun 19, 2020
102 long days have passed by.
But finally... IT’S MATCHDAY!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:59am On Jun 19, 2020
Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaahhhh

My prediction

Martial and Pogba to score

Rashford getting the both assists
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:22am On Jun 19, 2020
I just dey laf some of una...match neva reach and una don dey ginger like say spurs na norwich..if una by any mistake lose today match wetin dem go usa troll una full everywia..make una calm down nah

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2020
Nezzjnr:
[s]Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaahhhh

My prediction

Martial and Pogba to score

Rashford getting the both assists [/s]

Lingard to score a hat trick cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:27am On Jun 19, 2020
izzou:

Lingard to score a hat trick cool
See Lingard wey una suppose sign... Someone that has the EPL DNA

You guys went to sign Learner ahbi Werner undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2020
Nezzjnr:

See Lingard wey una suppose sign... Someone that has the EPL DNA

You guys went to sign Learner ahbi Werner undecided

grin grin grin

I no know sha, but I no too dey confident with the Werner buy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:50am On Jun 19, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin

I no know sha, but I no too dey confident with the Werner buy
Save this post

That guy go worst Pass Bakayoko angry angry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 8:06am On Jun 19, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Save this post

That guy go worst Pass Bakayoko angry angry grin cheesy

angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2020
It's matchday.............Spurs VS Man utd

BRUNO CHANT

Bruno, Bruno, Bruno,
He’s from Sporting like Cristiano,
He goes left,
He goes right,
He makes the defences look shi*e,
He’s our Portuguese magnifico....

cool cool cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2020
The spirit is high in both camps. We're all excited after about 100 days of no football. Health is wealth though, yet we can't wait for the referee to blow the whistle for the kick off of tonight's match. 8:15pm it is... Yeh!!!

Jose Mourinho will most likely want to crowd the midfield. That's where Manchester United has picked up with the 11 matches unbeaten run. I'm a little bit skeptical about the game but if Olè can work well on his selection and from the look of things they put in their best, they will triumph. I'm excited actually... I'm excited.

Let's get the EPL firing up again. It's Manchester United... GGMU cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7832) (7833) (7834) (7835) (7836) (7837) (7838) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.