Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8916181 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7833) (7834) (7835) (7836) (7837) (7838) (7839) ... (14229) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2020
Hope shekpeteris won't start quoting our posts after the match lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Hope shekpeteris won't start quoting our posts after the match lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Be positive fam..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2020
Mason Greenwood gained 3 kg of muscles in the biceps, triceps and quadriceps during confinement.

- Athletic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Prectega(m): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2020
Thoughts?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2020
Mourinho: ‘You have examples already of clubs making important movements in the market and we are still 9 matches away from the end of the season. We know that we are not going to be in the same league, in the same world, as clubs that are going to do completely different to us.’

- Duncan Castle

Typical Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2020
Schmeichel on Pogba: “I’m absolutely convinced he wants to stay. I think we’ll see somebody, more of the player we saw a year ago. I just know, you speak to the right people.”

- Express
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2020
Manchester United have denied making any offers for Barcelona's Ansu Fati, and feel like they are being used, most likely by the player's camp to get a new contract.

- Sport Witness
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2020
Pogba starting on the bench would be one of many brave & admirable decisions from Solskjaer. Nobody deserves to be dropped, & the Manchester United team ethic has been phenomenal. My temptation would be that Pogba might just beat a Mourinho team by himself. BUT team philosophy is paramount.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2020
Prectega:
Thoughts?

Very likely
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2020
Leyqute:

Very likely
I hope thanda wont fire you tonight my guy.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:27am On Jun 19, 2020
Leyqute:

Very likely
I'm looking at Williams in that lineup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2020
Skimpledawg:

I hope thanda wont fire you tonight my guy.

grin

Chelsea sef get match yuno. Don’t forget it’s a 2-way street
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2020
adebayo201:

I'm looking at Williams in that lineup.

Why? He’s played Wing Back in a couple of high profile matches this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2020
Leyqute:

Why? He’s played Wing Back in a couple of high profile matches this season.
oh, now I get it. Wan-Bissaka and himself as wingback while Lindelof, Maguire and Shaw as the back three.

Mhen, I'm match rusty. cheesy

Thank you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:45am On Jun 19, 2020
I wanted a diamond midfield but seeing that rumored line-up, I ain't any bit surprised because Ole has opted for that 11 vs big teams and it has yielded results.

Depending on the outcome of the game after the first half, we might switch to a 3 man midfield with Pogba replacing Fred or McSauce and Greenwood coming in for Shaw/Williams. We still have Ighalo and James, so much fire power to call upon if needed and with the new 5 subs, we definitely should fancy our chances. I don't want Bailly starting so we don't waste a sub for the sake of injury.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2020
adebayo201:
oh, now I get it. Wan-Bissaka and himself as wingback while Lindelof, Maguire and Shaw as the back three.

Mhen, I'm match rusty. cheesy

Thank you.

You’re welcome cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 19, 2020
Leyqute:

Chelsea sef get match yuno. Don’t forget it’s a 2-way street

Scenes when Grealish makes it 3-0 grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 19, 2020
Oasis007:
grin

For the Gengs.

On two occasions, I’ve seen photos of Fred seemingly getting dribbled, and none of any other player.

Is it just me or there’s an agenda by these photographers against him? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 19, 2020
sylvalord:
I have this feeling we will trash Spurs. I really hope we do

Major threat is Son, and I hope we tie him down throughout the match.

Expecting some knuckle shots from Rashford.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2020
GloryIsaac:

On two occasions, I’ve seen photos of Fred seemingly getting dribbled, and none of any other player.

That's the reality bro,

Check the stats grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2020
Expert17:

That's the reality bro,

Check the stats grin grin

They don’t seem to get shots of the defenders being dribbled, just Fred.. This is wrong and biased grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:54am On Jun 19, 2020
GloryIsaac:

They don’t seem to get shots of the defenders being dribbled, just Fred.. This is wrong and biased grin grin grin

Fred and busy body/jumping into tackles na 5 & 6

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
Richarlison on the most impressive PL stadium: “When I arrived at Old Trafford, the sun was shining right in the middle of the pitch. I was impressed because it’s a beautiful stadium. You arrive there and feel an atmosphere that’s different.”

- Desimpedidos

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
GloryIsaac:

The only thing that is dribbled more than Fred is a blindfolded pillar.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kizolo(m): 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
What’s the possibility of getting Alaba?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bruno Fernandes: "We were in a great time with great results before this and we want to keep going. For sure everyone feels now that we have the capacity to do better and keep up the way we were doing before."

Bruno Fernandes

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
Solskjær: "I want the same from Paul [Pogba] as from all the others, that we give our best and Paul is one of the best midfielders in the world. So of course we expect him to gradually improve as he gets more and more game time."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2020
Solskjær: "We are always going to be about youth, young players with courage who try to express yourself. Courage, pace, power so of course we are developing into a better team."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2020
Solskjær: "It’s a work in progress, but of course when you beat Man City in front of your own fans in the manner we did, it was a proud moment for all of us. Now it’s time to recreate and get back to that level as soon as we can."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
Solskjær: "I do feel we are moving in the right direction and giving the likes of Marcus [Rashford], Mason [Greenwood], Aaron [Wan-Bissaka], Brandon [Williams] a year extra plus the impact Bruno has made, hopefully we can go on and challenge."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Solskjær: "We have a vision out there, and a plan we want to put into place and let’s see now. These two months will be valuable for us."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
Solskjær: "To be honest I’ve not lost a second of sleep because I do what I believe in and if that is not good enough then it’s not good enough, but I have always believed in what we do as a coaching staff and what we believe in as a club."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7833) (7834) (7835) (7836) (7837) (7838) (7839) ... (14229) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.