Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:29 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9198963 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7985) (7986) (7987) (7988) (7989) (7990) (7991) ... (14400) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lana1:
Anyways, i take back my stance on this Graelish guy. Make he no near here o.

Ole will have to rotate this coming week coz the games will be coming in hard and fast. Monday, Thursday, then Sunday. All must win games.

Work needs to be done on our bench. Feels like poverty when the subs start rolling in.
the subs did well tonight. with any luck, the final team should have added two clean goals.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2020

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
ChristineC:
Leicester will be the biggest test.
I agree with you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lana1:

Ole will have to rotate this coming week coz the games will be coming in hard and fast. Monday, Thursday, then Sunday. All must win games.

Work needs to be done on our bench. Feels like poverty when the subs start rolling in.
Not exactly true o. We have had chances created with James, Fred, Rashford, Ighalo all unable to convert in the last couple of matches after we made changes

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
elrony:

This is what happens when you drink gin and see vision from Otem's anus

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
elrony:

You have become equally yoked with scalawags and unbelievers like McJireh, Bluminion444, Okadaman etc

Repent!

LMAO. You dey craze o. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
eph12:

Not exactly true o. We have had chances created with James, Fred, Rashford, Ighalo all unable to convert in the last couple of matches after we made changes

ChristineC:
the subs did well tonight. with any luck, the final team should have added two clean goals.
The subs did well in maintaining the scoreline but it's obvious we wont score many goals with them on the pitch ahead of the regular starting 11.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lana1:

The subs did well in maintaining the scoreline but it's obvious we wont score many goals with them on the pitch ahead of the regular starting 11.
True. They are not better than the starting eleven. However I think they should just continue, the goals will come
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Arsenate(m): 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lmao.

The refs desperately helping Utd with 13 pens already but they are are still languishing in 5th. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lana1:

yes but it's still a team. if the game was 0-0 till the 65th, Ole would look at the options to shake things up from same bench. also remember that 5 subs in a single half is huge, team coordination can take some time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
Arsenate:
Lmao.

The refs desperately helping Utd with 13 pens already but they are are still languishing in 5th. grin
good observation grin grin grin
but we can make other observations too wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
STILL 5TH

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
sylvalord:
Atleast no one here is hensben or Bikeman grin
You sick, mate?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 10, 2020
BikeMan:
You sick, mate?
Yes, I am sick of your foolishness

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:22am On Jul 10, 2020
sylvalord:
Yes, I am sick of your foolishness

Damn bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 12:23am On Jul 10, 2020
Lana1:
Mehn. Make una leave that macjireh guy or whatever his name is.

He'll always come here to exhibit his stupidîty. Quoting him with insults wont do any good. Just scroll past his posts when you see it.

Stop allowing a shekpite, a bloody stupid shekpïte for that matter, give you headache.
person no fit folo una play again cheesy ...abi una no dey do us cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:34am On Jul 10, 2020
Wetin dey worry Man U fans for here sef, small consistency wey Una club get make Una Dey f up. We even Dey top Una. You That is mentioning me are you mad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:35am On Jul 10, 2020
Sylvalord craze Dey your head.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 10, 2020
hensben:
Sylvalord craze Dey your head.
It’s not my fault that you are regarded as a meme around here bro. I just thought I’d join in with the fun. Aren’t you the one they call Hensbrain?

19 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 3:40am On Jul 10, 2020
Lana1:

When I talk say the guy na bang average at most, dem been wan crucify me. Grealish can not improve any competitive team, even Maddison sef, albeit the latter can offer more.

These guys are not any better than your typical James Ward Prowse, J. Shelvy and Sigurdsson. The only difference is that they are English.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 3:48am On Jul 10, 2020
sylvalord:
It’s not my fault that you are regarded as a meme around here bro. I just thought I’d join in with the fun. Aren’t you the one they call Hensbrain?
shocked shocked shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:49am On Jul 10, 2020
grin

While Tammy has turned to Deadwood, here comes a 18yrs old Lad, banging Goals left and right - his Name is Greenwood.

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:51am On Jul 10, 2020
Manchester United are the first Premier League team to beat an opponent on every day of the week. Today's game against Aston Villa was the sixth fixture to be played on all seven days of the week.

Opta

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:53am On Jul 10, 2020
grin

This is difference between Pashun and Passion.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:55am On Jul 10, 2020
cheesy

Martial..... If you no net today, you go net am net next time, reason with me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:57am On Jul 10, 2020
Solskjær: "I'm doing my bit to help him [Greenwood] but he's got to do it. He has to turn up in training sessions, in the games, live his life properly. It's all down to him. He can go as far as he wants to. How far can he go? Very."

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:58am On Jul 10, 2020
Solskjær: "Of course we've still got a contract with Paul [Pogba]. I've said it so many times, I think he's a fantastic person, fantastic player. One of the best midfielders in the world."

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:59am On Jul 10, 2020
Solskjær: "I think he's [Pogba] proving he's getting better and better, because he's been out for so long, which is natural. You can see he's enjoying himself."

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:00am On Jul 10, 2020
Solskjær: "He's [Greenwood] 18, of course he can get better — he loves football, he's a natural footballer. He's been in the Academy since he was a little boy. His dad showed me a picture of the two of us when he was seven, when I took my little boy to the Academy."

- Sky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:03am On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 5:31am On Jul 10, 2020
Roland17:

When I talk say the guy na bang average at most, dem been wan crucify me. Grealish can not improve any competitive team, even Maddison sef, albeit the latter can offer more.

These guys are not any better than your typical James Ward Prowse, J. Shelvy and Sigurdsson. The only difference is that they are English.

Apart from Sigurdsson, they are all English jor

(1) (2) (3) ... (7985) (7986) (7987) (7988) (7989) (7990) (7991) ... (14400) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MrJaay(m) and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.