Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,170 members, 7,963,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:21 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9198262 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7988) (7989) (7990) (7991) (7992) (7993) (7994) ... (14400) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
hensben:
Osmosis it’s time to post manure training pic and daily news.

grin

..... a process by which molecules of a solvent tend to pass through a semipermeable membrane from a less concentrated solution into a more concentrated one.

Professor Hen's Brain - see creative Banter.... LMAO!

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
patrickmuf:
As usual, some of you want to take things out of context. De Bruyne plays a lot of quick passes but doesn't lose possession quite as much. So, I don't see why it is a problem for fans to demand that at some instances, a safer pass should do as has been the case in the last 2 games where he doesn't lose the ball quite as often...

Haba.. Na bants cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
grin

Why Bruno ain't in it?!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
No Bruno

No Greenwood

But I can see Benteke cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2020
Oasis007:

grin

..... a process by which molecules of a solvent tend to pass through a semipermeable membrane from a less concentrated solution into a more concentrated one.

Professor Hen's Brain - see creative Banter.... LMAO!
Osmosis who ask you this one u just do so. Manure fans and amebo na 5&6. Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Haba.. Na bants cheesy
He missed the plot.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Haba.. Na bants cheesy
Okay, I just no want make we over stretch that talk...The important thing is that we are winning and playing well bar yesterday where we started slowly...

For the UEL, I fear Sevilla more than any other team, they just approach the competition like it's their birth right, I prefer to face Wolves...Once we get past either of Sevilla or Wolves then I am certain the trophy is ours to lose. Inter Milan are too inconsistent to be a force to reckon with.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
Oasis007:
Official: Bruno Fernandes is the Premier League Player of the Month for June.
his inclusion in toty is no longer looking ridiculous, he's been ridiculously good so far.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
hensben:
Osmosis who ask you this one u just do so. Manure fans and amebo na 5&6. Smh

grin

The more you're dropping Gibberish, the more you're proven it - that indeed your brain is same size as Hen's.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
Oasis007:
Official: Bruno Fernandes is the Premier League Player of the Month for June.
Sadly, Ole missed out in the Manager of the month award to Wolves' Nuno. Hope he wins it for this month of July.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
If José Mourinho was still Manchester United manager, then Ivan Perišić & Willian would be our wingers, Anthony Martial & Paul Pogba would’ve been sold, Marcus Rashford would be out on loan at Burnley, Mason Greenwood would still be in the reserves and we’d be mid-table.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
Bruno Fernandes, Greenwood, Pogba and Martial are among the top ten most in-form players in the Premier League..

Skysports

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2020
cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
handelex:
Sadly, Ole missed out in the Manager of the month award to Wolves' Nuno. Hope he wins it for this month of July.

If United win all, or didn't lose at all this Month, he's gonna have it. I expect Martial to win Goal of the Month as well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Oasis007:

If United win all, or didn't lose at all this Month, he's gonna have it. I expect Martial to win Goal of the Month as well.
Zaha may win goal of the month.. besides there's still 4 games to go
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
patrickmuf:
Okay, I just no want make we over stretch that talk...The important thing is that we are winning and playing well bar yesterday where we started slowly...

For the UEL, I fear Sevilla more than any other team, they just approach the competition like it's their birth right, I prefer to face Wolves...Once we get past either of Sevilla or Wolves then I am certain the troph is ours to lose. Inter Milan are too inconsistent to be a force to reckon with.

Same sentiment here. I prefer we face Wolves than Sevilla, mostly because I don’t know how they setup to play.

Either way, the team will beat whatever is put in front of them, that makes me very confident.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2020
BlueAngel444:
undecided if you na no compare your players with Chelsea stars will they be useless
Star? But I thought Chelsea’s dry gin undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
CapitalCee:

Your are the one referred to as hen's brain
You are evul grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
One of leipzig, Athletico Madrid, Atlanta or PSG will make the champions league final
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
eph12:
One of leipzig, Athletico Madrid, Atlanta or PSG will make the champions league final

Bishop Ephraim cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 6:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
who remembers longstaff transfer rumours that year cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
We are winning Europa league...

we just have to deal with Sevilla and that's all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
ovoP:
who remembers longstaff transfer rumours that year cheesy

What of Mcginn of Astonvilla cheesy cheesy

English Media
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
eph12:

Atletico and PSG are favourite from this route
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
We've Come A Long Wayyyy shocked

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
Body just Dey catch this manure fans lately Ahn ahn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
On Reddit, instagram, Twitter and even Nairaland, the hate on Manchester United has been overwhelming in the past days/week.

Like, I can almost taste their hate and fear. grin

I guess they are so scared that United may be back. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ravioli:
We've Come A Long Wayyyy shocked

No be after this match the narcissistic weyray Mourinho de tell us about his legacies and his past records in the UCL?

Kaiiii Mourinho's final season with us, football just tire me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
Rashford really needs to up his finishing tho... Terrible

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Expert17:

Bishop Ephraim cool
You no see the fixtures?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
raumdeuter:

Atletico and PSG are favourite from this route
Yes but I suspect we will see some upset. This year is not normal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
sylvalord:
On Reddit, instagram, Twitter and even Nairaland, the hate on Manchester United has been overwhelming in the past days/week.

Like, I can almost taste their hate and fear. grin

I guess they are so scared that United may be back. grin

I am telling you. Rivals are scared down to their pants. I can feel. They frantically rush to every of our article to cry. I love it

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7988) (7989) (7990) (7991) (7992) (7993) (7994) ... (14400) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, Jamiuokolaa and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.