Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,265 members, 7,887,770 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8934410 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8168) (8169) (8170) (8171) (8172) (8173) (8174) ... (14245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2020
Man Utd "will finish between 4th and 6th " - Jose Mourinho, Sept. 2019
'I don't see them in the top 4' - Graham Olodo aka hensben'sDad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvv6qEZf35s

(Watch from 1:45)

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
Expert17:

Nothing concern scouts and the league you dey play......once they are satisfied with your abilities,if you like they play for Kenya Premier League they will sign you...

You get money pass Madrid?
Other clubs no get money?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2020
Coinvision:
Sancho just posted this on Instagram.

Is it safe to call him our own now?
Your health matters o. No dey give yourself hope.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
Leyqute:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GETixrNu-Lk

All Man Utd premier league goals scored this season (in 6 mins).

I love manchester united.

But Manchester utd don't love you. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 12:01am On Jul 31, 2020
That AC Milan guy looks really solid. Hopefully our scouts see him.

In 2020, Woodward is still in charge of our transfers. How would negotiations not be slow? Van der Sar is there at Ajax, even Evra is just doing skits up and down, these are guys who can be trained as DOF but no! Mumuward wants to be jack of all trades.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:50am On Jul 31, 2020
Botfuss:
That AC Milan guy looks really solid. Hopefully our scouts see him.

In 2020, Woodward is still in charge of our transfers. How would negotiations not be slow? Van der Sar is there at Ajax, even Evra is just doing skits up and down, these are guys who can be trained as DOF but no! Mumuward wants to be jack of all trades.

No mind mumuward
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:10am On Jul 31, 2020
Fireboy and Clarence. cool

Na God go save United from Chelsea next season. grin

Sorry, wrong thread. sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-T4-4Hveo4
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 31, 2020
airmark:
Fireboy and Clarence. cool

Na God go save United from Chelsea next season. grin

Sorry, wrong thread. sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-T4-4Hveo4
Don't lie. You just had a PTSD episode triggered by the excessive beating we gave you this season. That is why you quickly rushed here to post this rubbish to calm yourself down. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:22am On Jul 31, 2020
Please someone should check on airmark. He’s losing it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:49am On Jul 31, 2020
....... To Muslim Fans all over the World.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sulele04(m): 7:09am On Jul 31, 2020
Good morning scummies

Has a fellow man united well wisher that i am, i want ole to sign timoue bakayoko from chelsea. He is a very strong box to box midfieder with good pace and passing range.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:32am On Jul 31, 2020
Una don vote Martial for Player of the Month?

www.premierleague.com&utm_campaign=website&utm_medium=link">https://plpotm.easports.com/?utm_source=www.premierleague.com&utm_campaign=website&utm_medium=link

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:57am On Jul 31, 2020
KingAlabi:
I just wish Matic was a little bit younger, where will be find his kind of DM again.

I no like partey at all.
from the ATM matches I have watched, im dey take too much risk for that DM, like dribbling.

Ndidi, I never too follow am this season, but don't you think his a bit slow like Matic.

I wish we can get a DM with Matic like build and calmness on the ball, Fred's energy and stamina, Pogba passing range and van Dijk aggression.

is it too much to ask grin grin

for Jadon Sancho, I get double mind concerning that guy sha. he played for a Dortmund team where batshuayi was a super hero not taking anything away from him but see how Dembele sailed in barca, injury wise.

I expectations from transfer

get VDB( I like this guy sha)
get Sancho(nothing more that 65 mil straight up, add-on fit dey)

What about tominay can't he be trained to be our own next Matic sef. ?
. It's that same Dortmund Auba came from and he's shining. Heck, it's even same Sancho who gave pulisic seatbelt at Dortmund that's now called captain America at Chelsea. Just telling you that you shouldn't be pointing at negatives everywhere, esp when you consider Sancho was one of the best player in England academy before making the move.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2020
Jodera:
. It's that same Dortmund Auba came from and he's shining. Heck, it's even same Sancho who gave pulisic seatbelt at Dortmund that's now called captain America at Chelsea. Just telling you that you shouldn't be pointing at negatives everywhere, esp when you consider Sancho was one of the best player in England academy before making the move.

My name is Afrodoc and i approve this message. Sancho came in as a younger player and gave Pulisic permanent seat on the bench. The difference was clear like 7-Up.

And in the England youth set up like you rightly said Sancho was the chairman of his set, with Foden next before Gomes, Hudson Ode and others.

if Sancho flops it won't be because he came from Dortmund but because of either injuries or attitude. The talent is there to high world class level but if he goes the way of certain English players he might not achieve his full potential.

The real L would be if somehow United don't get him and he instead goes to Liverpool or Chelshit.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2020
Seems Shaw has an ankle ligament injury. I think we should be considering a new LB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 31, 2020
Hudson Ode cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:59am On Jul 31, 2020
Leyqute:
Please someone should check on airmark. He’s losing it.

grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:10am On Jul 31, 2020
Omo. They better win this FA Cup o. Coz i've never seen any fan base celebrate getting to an FA Cup final like this.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:18am On Jul 31, 2020
Lana1:
Omo. They better win this FA Cup o. Coz i've never seen any fan base celebrate getting to an FA Cup final like this.

Its really Aids V Cancer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2020
Lana1:

If Chelsea fail to win this FA some shepeteris will commit suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2020
afrodoc:

My name is Afrodoc and i approve this message. Sancho came in as a younger player and gave Pulisic permanent seat on the bench. The difference was clear like 7-Up.

And in the England youth set up like you rightly said Sancho was the chairman of his set, with Foden next before Gomes, Hudson Ode and others.

if Sancho flops it won't be because he came from Dortmund but because of either injuries or attitude. The talent is there to high world class level but if he goes the way of certain English players he might not achieve his full potential.

The real L would be if somehow United don't get him and he instead goes to Liverpool or Chelshit.

Lol... Which wan be Hudson ode again.??

Aside from Sancho who won't have difficulty adapting to the league cos he's English, he won't have issues adapting to his teammates too cos most of them are friends with him. Talent is there like you said, so I dunno why someone will be afraid cos he rocks Dortmund jersey
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2020
Lana1:
The way you're still celebrating 3rd place finish?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2020
Lana1:

The point is, we banged you to get to the Cup final. grin

We may even allow our London brothers to win it and qualify for Europa, none of your business. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2020
Leyqute:

If Chelsea fail to win this FA some shepeteris will commit suicide.
becauseundecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2020
Lana1:
me too o shocked I'm quite shocked the other time it was a stupid fan base celebrating third position. Gosh what is world of football turning into mtcheew sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2020
airmark:

We may even allow our London brothers to win it and qualify for Europa, none of your business. tongue
We already raped you twice to a top 3 finish. 6 points and 6 unreplied goals. No wonder ur GD looks like shít with the worst defence in the top 10.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2020
BlueAngel444:
me too o shocked I'm quite shocked the other time it was a stupid fan base celebrating third position. Gosh what is world of football turning into mtcheew sad
3rd place is something fans can be happy about as it is already guaranteed. Keep celebrating ur "we got to the final" trophy. While u are at it, u can bring out ur calculator and remind us the add-ons on Bruno's contract!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2020
Lana1:
3rd place is something fans can be happy about as it is already guaranteed. Keep celebrating ur "we got to the final" trophy. While u are at it, u can bring out ur calculator and remind us the add-ons on Bruno's contract!
oh you mean like how you guys did a deal of over a £100m for lukaku and also stole Sanchez for £35m and £500k a week, only to end up dashing both players to inter for half the price. Ya sure thing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2020
BlueAngel444:
oh you mean like how you guys did a deal of over a £100m for lukaku and also stole Sanchez for £35m and £500k a week, only to end up dashing both players to inter for half the price. Ya sure thing

BADyoko for 40M

Drinkbeer for 45M

Torres for 50M

Kepa for 70M

Hudson Ode 120K per week

Rudiger for 40M

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2020
airmark:

We may even allow our London brothers to win it and qualify for Europa, none of your business . tongue

Have you already accepted defeat in advance?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2020
Nezzjnr:

Have you already accepted defeat in advance?? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just as i accepted before we bundled your team out of FA cup. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2020
Jodera:
My not liking him is personal though

if im shine or man U surely I go buy im form grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8168) (8169) (8170) (8171) (8172) (8173) (8174) ... (14245) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: efec(m), Beorn and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.