Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,028 members, 7,896,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:17 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8969866 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8273) (8274) (8275) (8276) (8277) (8278) (8279) ... (14266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2020
izzou:

I don't see any need to bring him into the picture

Rashford and Martial killed ManU yesterday

Ole to should be blamed for not substituting any of them when they were on their wasting spree

As much as I don't like ManU, I was shocked they lost that match.
A scummy found this morning, police are yet to give a report and 1-2 first identify who this is. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:53am On Aug 17, 2020
larride:
“We played well but we were just unlucky“

“Sevilla were out of their depths”

Bla bla bla

Anyone who didn’t watch the match could have thoughts we played Sevilla off the park. Lol

Our last shot on target was in the 53rd mins ffs. Lol. Indeed we played well. What a proud performance.
Na this thing dey muzz me. Sevilla won kill us after our first goal.

Second half we started well but the game balanced.

I'm indifferent at this point. I'm weak.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:54am On Aug 17, 2020
OLE can never go head to head with Klopp and Pep in a title race.....

Sack this man now

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2020
handelex:
The team is not there yet bit we can see massive improvement and their trajectory.. it's always sucks to lose, but making the top 4 in all competition the team played is a solid stat for now, we build on that next season.

Funny, Arsenal fans were trolled year after year for celebrating top four finish...
May this new found mediocrity never depart from ur club cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:55am On Aug 17, 2020
I 1-2 thank manu players, ole and the board for making this party a possibility and 2-1 all scummies to desist from shalaying, bragging and beating their chest in other people's thread when they can't beat teams w/o PK, beat being trophyless or beat common Europa league even after 22 PKs and £200m only to concede 2goals against Sevilla. cool

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2020
BlueAngel444:

A scummy found this morning, police are yet to give a report and 1-2 first identify who this is. cheesy
This is uncalled for, that guy in that pic might be dead, this is not trolling, abeg take that pic down, it's graphic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2020
handelex:
The team is not there yet bit we can see massive improvement and their trajectory.. it's always sucks to lose, but making the top 4 in all competition the team played is a solid stat for now, we build on that next season.
How will there not be a lil difference after the addictions of 200mulla ??

The ans i 1-2 know is can you say the tactics and open play reflects the amount spent

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:57am On Aug 17, 2020
Expert17:

Sack this man now

Honestly, you are just emotional cheesy

you go dey alright.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2020
KingAlabi:

This is uncalled for, that guy in that pic might be dead, this is not trolling, abeg take that pic down, it's graphic.

E pain am tongue tongue

BlueAngel44 carry on abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2020
thorrvik55:

Funny, Arsenal fans were trolled year after year for celebrating top four finish...
May this new found mediocrity never depart from ur club cheesy cheesy
So your club that finished 4th behind us didn't celebrate their 4th on the table trophy abi... Hypocrisy smelling everywhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2020
KingAlabi:

he might also be unconscious or intoxicated undecided depressed or trying to hide. The point is his on his face, fell on his face, hiding his face. If I want a deathish theme na casket I go use na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2020
thorrvik55:

E pain am tongue tongue

BlueAngel44 carry on abeg
no be by pain my guy, una dey free to troll.
but that pic was graphic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2020
BlueAngel444:
he might also be unconscious or intoxicated undecided depressed or trying to hide. The point is his on his face, fell on his face, hiding his face. If I want a deathish theme na casket I go use na
that dude ankle is broken, so might his neck.

E dey graphic abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 9:03am On Aug 17, 2020
handelex:
So your club that finished 4th behind us didn't celebrate their 4th on the table trophy abi... Hypocrisy smelling everywhere.

Celebrate finishing 33 points behind the champions?? Nah, man. Only bloody shameless scummies are capable of that.

Are u a bloody shameless scummy that celebrates mediocrity?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2020
handelex:
We celebrated it due to resources used in achieving the feats.

I 1-2 blv u know abt the:

Extra 200mulla

Var

Penalties

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2020
GloryIsaac:

OGS actually stood at the byline though...
80+ mins.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2020
thorrvik55:

Celebrate finishing 33 points behind the champions?? Nah, man. Only bloody shameless scummies are capable of that.

Even after d gifts
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 9:06am On Aug 17, 2020
KingAlabi:

that dude ankle is broken, so might his neck.

E dey graphic abeg.
his shoe can as well be off, oya I 1-2 find me another picture na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2020
Segedinho:

How will there not be a lil difference after the addictions of 200mulla ??

The ans i 1-2 know is can you say the tactics and open play reflects the amount spent
Ok let's analyze it. We spent massively on our defence in Maguire and AWB. I might not be a big fan of Maguire buy no one can deny his influence in our backline this season, it simply shows by the amount of goals we conceded this season and even some being by the virtue of deGea always doing give-away. In the whole of Europe thus season, our defense is top 3 based on clean sheet and goals conceded. Another big money spent was on Bruno Fernandez and we all can see his impact. So for me the money spent wasn't a waste and it clearly reflects on the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iskoki(m): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2020
This is not right

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2020
brainiacadeboi:
after Sevilla scored the second goal
E come be like no be the same match we watch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2020
thorrvik55:

Oga the receipt dey everywhere for your thread unless you have short mindedness. Postdigger might help you out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:12am On Aug 17, 2020
KingAlabi:

no be by pain my guy, una dey free to troll.
but that pic was graphic.
What's graphic there?
Baba enjoy the party or log off.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2020
Segedinho:

We celebrated it due to resources used in achieving the feats.

I 1-2 blv u know abt the:

Extra 200mulla

Var

Penalties

cheesy cheesy
This same line of argument again? Ok for the umpteenth time, what happened to your resources and why didn't Chelsea spend?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2020
handelex:
Well we can all remember after project restart, when the first team was comfortably ahead during a game and Ole makes subs to give the bench players a run out, the score will remain the same till the final whistle, Ole did this over and over again and every United fan saw for themselves the quality gap between the first team and the bench. Now tell me, how can guys still expect Ole to trust those set of players that couldn't even beat Norwich when we need goals and it's not as if the starting players were not creating chances? We've just been unlucky in front of goal this period, we created enough to decimate Sevilla yesterday but couldn't convert to save our lives, it is warritis.
We don't have a good 2nd team

Look at the 2nd leg against Lask for example
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin

Na vex cause am
I no sure ooo

Someone was even saying we should bring back Depay cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2020
Expert17:

Sack this man now
To appoint who?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2020
GloryIsaac:

To qualify for the UCL.

It’s easy to hinge on that and call it a “success”, but it’s clear that we could and should have gotten more than that.

We gave the match to Sevilla on a platter. They didn’t even need to fight for it.

For all the talk about how strong Sevilla is, we actually balled them, only difference between Sevilla and Copenhagen is that they took the few chances they got, Copenhagen did not.

Even Bruno couldn’t hide his displeasure right on the pitch, that’s how a Manchester United player should behave. Not those who engage in politics and misbehave in their workplace.

Well, the good thing is that the potential is there. Looserpool lost in the UEL & lost in the UCL final, but are now the “champions” of England.
Hopefully, we will do better next season.

Cc handelex
Fair analysis. Hopefully we kick on next season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2020
BlueAngel444:
his shoe can as well be off, oya I 1-2 to find me another picture na
enjoy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2020
odizeey:

What's graphic there?
Baba enjoy the party or log off.
k
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2020
We lost to Sevilla, I'm seeing some shameful comments like we need to spend more and we don't have quality bench......like WTF

Do you want to compare our squad with Sevilla?
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2020
They laughed at Man City and called Pep a Fraud for losing despite the fact that they played really well and missed some glorious chances..

Now it's their turn, these shameless scummies would tell u all the blame has to go to Martial and Rashford cos they missed a few chances.

The double standards of GGMumu fans knows no bound

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8273) (8274) (8275) (8276) (8277) (8278) (8279) ... (14266) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: olabode89(m), Ellexy and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.