Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,925 members, 7,895,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8966905 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8353) (8354) (8355) (8356) (8357) (8358) (8359) ... (14266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Frustration is terrible tbvh..

United really needs to get back to the top, so we no go dey cap anyhow grin grin

Is better arguing who should take a penalty when the club is top of the table grin

Nna ehn grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2020
larride:

OGS tell you this or you were there when he was submitting list?

Apart from Sancho, we have been very inactive in the TW. Even the Matt Judge that we are maligning won’t just start negotiating and looking for players to buy without the recommendation of the manager.

Sancho is the List.
Sancho is the priority

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2020
Shey na sin if we improve our squad for next season?

Or y'all "we spent 200m " crew don't want no signings?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
Expert17:
We saw Lampard and Pochetino coaching abilities in EPL without any signing in the transfer window.

So let's see OLE's brilliance, atleast this our team is better than Spurs 2018/2019 and Chelsea 2019/2020 team.

cheesy cheesy grin
So you Want the Team to fail so you can say I told you so

You know what??

You guys will keep on being dissapointed

If you want to get rid of Ole... Get a Fifa manager game and appoint Tony Pulis as the United manager

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
GloryIsaac:
How can we believe that Sancho is the only transfer target?

After everything that happened last season cheesy

Seriously? Come on grin grin
omoh, I no understand guys here again o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Ofcourse.. Reminds me of how Mikel slyed us
I dey tell you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nezzjnr:

You know what??

If you want to get rid of Ole... Get a Fifa manager game and appoint Tony Pulis as the United manager

Not signing any player this summer will make us fail?
cheesy cheesy

You think this our squad is not good enough to make atleast top 4.. cool cool

Again, it's my opinion....whatever we discuss here shouldn't be taken seriously because Woodward and ole can't see all this chats.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nezzjnr:

You know what??

For 600 years. Amin Jesu!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2020
Expert17:

Not signing any player this summer will make us fail?
cheesy cheesy

You think this our squad is not good enough to make atleast top 4.. cool cool

Again, it's my opinion....whatever we discuss here shouldn't be taken seriously because Woodward and ole can't see all this chats.
We are not talking about top 4 here

Challenge for a major trophy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
Is it just me or anyone experiences this funny scenario where you type and delete several times because in the course of writing, you discover it's not just down to Ole, the players and management do have their faults...

Depending on where you choose to stand, you have sufficient point to back up your claims whilst turning a blind eye to the other problems you know exist...It is obvious it's the case here...

You argue that the Glazers haven't done enough but you look at the numbers and you'd realize that they have actually spent but an indepth look tells you they only spend when we are in danger of missing out on the UCL or when we miss out...

Elsewhere, the players seem lazy and not good enough but then you look at the names we are parading and you expect us to do better thus you begin to blame the coach then again you realize we just go about signing any player a manager deems fit irrespective of whether or not he fits with the kind of football associated with the club, here come the wish for a DoF...

In all, we need competent folks handling the football side of things in this club lest we continue taking a step forward and two steps backwards...

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Not exactly. OGS actually made it clear that he needed about 9 new players before becoming permanent manager.

So far, 4 have been brought in. Ighalo was mainly out of necessity for a Martial backup.

Well OGS has proven to be a man that his words and actions doesn’t match.

Matt Judge won’t go and be looking for players for the manager, it’s the manager that will recommend the players he wants before negotiations will start. If the manager is happy with what he has, you expect Matt Judge and those handling player transfer recruitment to just go and sign anybody for signing sake.

If not that Pogba is down with Covid-19, I’m not even sure they will start looking at VDB. That’s to tell you those handling these transfer are working with what the manager put on the table.

No more, no less.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
elrony:
Shey na sin if we improve our squad for next season?

Or y'all "we spent 200m " crew don't want no signings?
They don't want new signings based on say "we spent 200m" but still want the squad to be improved. Kai

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
chidexxy007:

Sancho is the priority

Yeah and they will most likely get him.

I just don’t know why you guys think OGS submitted one target list for the recruitment team and they don’t want to get it for him.

Since he became manager, they have supported him in the TW, it’s on him to recommend players that he knows will fit into his pattern of play and let’s see if those fückers will get them in or not.

The current inactivity of the club since the breakdown of Sancho negotiations shows its Sancho and insha allah for the TW this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
elrony:

You dey mad well well...

Pastor you have allowed the expert to hangry you. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nezzjnr:

You know what??

As if Olé didn’t make the best out of the squad Mourinho left behind before fatigue and injury killed them when the season was running to a close.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lana1:
It took two windows to sign Bruno.

We signed Lukaku last minute.

Took the whole transfer window only to sign Pogba last minute.

Even Di Maria was also last minute.

Evidence clearly points to a recurring pattern that has been taking place long before OGS was even made manager.
But....but, OGS is supposed to prepare his team for the new season and also call his transfer targets to beg them to come and play for him.

Lmao. This is the first time i'll hear a fanbase accuse the manager of not having transfer targets. grin grin
Even Fake Fans didn't drag Mourinho like this o. grin grin

Abeg x3

The same Mourinho that was accused of giving Sanchez 500,000 per week as salary? cheesy

There’s nothing they didn’t use to drag Mourinho. Make we no even go there at all.

He don reach OGS turn and we suddenly remember that managers don’t handle transfer.

What a time to be alive. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nezzjnr:

We are not talking about top 4 here

Challenge for a major trophy

Ok bro.

I dey look for trouble ni o.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
chidexxy007:

They don't want new signings based on say "we spent 200m" but still want the squad to be improved. Kai

cheesy cheesy

This one don pass "Amerika wonder" grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
larride:

Abeg x3

The same Mourinho that was accused of giving Sanchez 500,000 per week as salary? cheesy

There’s nothing they didn’t use to drag Mourinho. Make we no even go there at all.

He don reach OGS turn and we suddenly remember that managers don’t handle transfer.

What a time to be alive
. grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin

Anything to support Ole for this thread
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Leyqute:

Pastor you have allowed the expert to hangry you. cheesy

Mesef I be human being o grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Leyqute:

As if Olé didn’t make the best out of the squad Mourinho left behind before fatigue and injury killed them when the season was running to a close.

You took the words out of my mouth

I can remember how we were hailing Ole that period only for Fatigue to set in

He was named as a Bottler

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
larride:

Well OGS has proven to be a man that his words and actions doesn’t match.

Matt Judge won’t go and be looking for players for the manager, it’s the manager that will recommend the players he wants before negotiations will start. If the manager is happy with what he has, you expect Matt Judge and those handling player transfer recruitment to just go and sign anybody for signing sake.

If not that Pogba is down with Covid-19, I’m not even sure they will start looking at VDB. That’s to tell you those handling these transfer are working with what the manager put on the table.

No more, no less.

Guy why are you doing like this? Today is your birthday na.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Who dey sell #OleIN form abeg, I wan buy.

The treachery on these streets tho.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
@larride. These are quotes o. Not dem say dem say.

Abi make I bring video evidence?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
larride:

Abeg x3

What a time to be alive. grin cheesy grin

Your MCM ship has sailed bro, move on. Party hard and eat cake today.

Not like we clamouring for squad improvement here didn't support José before he was booted out.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
How can you say the manager of a top team in the EPL doesn’t have a transfer list when history has shown that the people negotiating player transfers and salaries are dimwits?

Can’t they go after other targets if one of the targets is stalling?

Na wah o.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
My own be say make them sign player, I can't stomach that our bench for next season.

Even teams with better players have made one or two additions.

If you like or no like the manager, that one no concern me.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Expert17:

grin grin grin

Anything to support Ole for this thread

Me don’t even have any problem with Ole as manager anymore. I’m definitely sure if he doesn’t meet the expectation of those that hire him, they will sack him.

My own is to support the team whoever the manager is. That still won’t stop me from complaining or “wailing” anytime I want. It’s my right as a fan. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
For the "Sancho is the list" crew and those saying he doesn't have targets, lemme drop these receipts shaa..
handelex:
Ahead of a Europa League semi-final against Sevilla on Sunday, Solskjaer admitted the cub still has plenty of work to do as he called on them to splash the cash in order to close the gap.
“It’s a race. You can see teams building. We’re always looking at the squad and player logistics," Solskjaer said.
“It is definitely about quality – and it is going to cost money to get in players who are better than the ones we already have.
“We still have a way to go to get to the level of the teams at the top of the Premier League. They are too far ahead of us.
“We are still growing, getting better of course, but we are not the finished article. Nowhere near.”
handelex:
'They are too far ahead of us' - Solskjaer urges Man Utd to spend money on better players
handelex:
Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer believes the likes of Liverpool and
Manchester City are "too far ahead" as he called on the club to spend money on better players.
But Ole don't have any transfer list and he's clueless... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
handelex:
For the "Sancho is the list" crew and those saying he doesn't have targets, lemme drop these receipts shaa..

But Ole don't have any transfer list and he's clueless... undecided

I still can't find any list there

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
Meanwhile b4 I get carried away... Larride happy duper birthday bro, may all your wishes and prayers be realised in this new level.. Enjoy
wink wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
elrony:

Your MCM ship has sailed bro, move on. Party hard and eat cake today.

Not like we clamouring for squad improvement here didn't support José before he was booted out.

Wait let’s make sure we know what we are arguing about oo.

I can never be against squad improvements. NEVER. I remember vividly during the Mou debacle that I was shouting we need to get players in and how shite our players are.

Last season we were hearing series of rumors of negotiations with different players and you would at least know those handling transfer were trying to get players in despite their high level of incompetence.

All our transfer that drag out till deadline day were transfer we have been hearing about since and that shows the incompetence of those handling negotiations.

Players recommendations is the job of the manager/scouts before those handling transfer goes to negotiate. The problem is we are not even been linked to anyone, so how can we blame those handling transfer when we are not been linked to anyone (Bar Sancho of course)?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8353) (8354) (8355) (8356) (8357) (8358) (8359) ... (14266) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, ucsquare(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.