Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,980 members, 7,987,506 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 12:03 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9272394 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (14437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
^^^^^^^

I expect LVG to start the same players that beat Valencia on Tuesday..

.......................de gea.....................

Jones..........Smalling.............Blackett

Young..........Herrera.....fletcher........keane

..................... Mata...................

.......Rooney........Hernandez
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dadehmola: ^^^^^^^

which keane?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
PietroRico: which keane?

He meant James.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Heeeeeee grin
Orompoto!
na who cause all this gbege? cheesy

Anybody who comes here to claim salary has to post payslip.....picsure or i dont believe it LOL.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
PietroRico: which keane?

James jare...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 4:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dadehmola:

James jare...
elampiro:

He meant James.
I be wan fear. I thought one of the Keanes played as wingback against valencia
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
afrodoc: Heeeeeee grin
Orompoto!
na who cause all this gbege? cheesy

Anybody who comes here to claim salary has to post payslip.....picsure or i dont believe it LOL.

Baba, the effects of the 200 hits combo you unleashed on clement, dem dey very devastating!

Let's just end this thing once and for all Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Most definitely.
After much negotiation i hereby retire as champion emeritus lol
However i suspect those that live and die by NL won't let sleeping dogs lie(even those of us who by their vocation should love dogs)

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
PietroRico: I be wan fear. I thought one of the Keanes played as wingback against valencia

Lol..

I bin never dey used to those new boys
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2014

I like this line-up. Its good to start the season with, expect 3 points
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
afrodoc: Most definitely.
After much negotiation i hereby retire as champion emeritus lol
However i suspect those that live and die by NL won't let sleeping dogs lie(even those of us who by their vocation should love dogs)

grin cheesy

What's your take on tomorrow's game?

You see us winning by a 3-goal margin, despite the notable absentees??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
What if LvG loses his first 3 games!!!

Just saying.....!

That line up is cool, hope the opposition will not want to explore the positions of those two new guys, also heard swansea seem to be in some sort of disarray now sha.

We should be able to get 3points ooo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
We should be ok.
We have the better players, the better manager and we are playing at home
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tough game considering we have some injuries.

On another note, i guess it really was just Woodward to blame for last summer failings not Moyes. Woody is showing himself again despite boasting that more new signings are coming and also some departures to be expected. None of which has happened.

Anyways we need 3 points badly to start the season. Injuries or not.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Rafael is fit.

.......................DDG.....................

Rafael....Herrera...Fletcher.....Young

.......Rooney........Hernandez.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
chrisley024: Rafael is fit.

I doubt if he's fit to start
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
chrisley024: Rafael is fit.

.......................DDG.....................

Rafael....Herrera...Fletcher.....Young

.......Rooney........Hernandez.....

Nice. A good opportunity for rafael to show van gaal what he is made of. I belief rafael's skill set is tailor made for the wing back position.....just concerned about his stamina and durability.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
afrodoc:

Nice. A good opportunity for rafael to show van gaal what he is made of. I belief rafael's skill set is tailor made for the wing back position.....just concerned about his stamina and durability.
Don't think any of our defenders can play 7 successive games without getting injured.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
afrodoc:

LOL no wonder you think you know it all mr "i assist sheep in giving birth".
You hold on to your misconceptions with eegun ori and refuse to learn anything new(no wonder you couldn't be allowed to treat human beings and you were relegated to be staring at the lame feet of donkeys and the swollen udders of cows the rest of your life).......I DON'T LIVE OR WORK IN NIGERIA cheesy

Now that you have confessed that you spend most of the day assisting sheep to give birth and squeezing the udders of cows we finally understand why you always appear so angry and have so much time to post 25 THOUSAND TIMES ON NL.

Tapout said you failed JAMB several times before you were parceled off to the UK to help oyinbo take care of bingo and mehhh grin
I am sure you got enough experience of how a man can rise up from the dirt from your several failed exams. Please tell us when did you finally give up and consign yourself to the fact that sheep and goats will be your best friends for the rest of your life?

What i am trying to say is that you are the type who is EVERYTHING on the internet but NOTHING in life.... cool

ohhhh BLOOD OF GAWD!!!
18 LIKES THIS HAS TO BE A RECORD IN SPORTS SECTION undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
chrisley024: Don't think any of our defenders can play 7 successive games without getting injured.

Thats the worry.
They are all injury prone including Young who is now a wingback.
We NEED defenders and i think its a blessing that these injuries are taking place now before the transfer window shuts
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dadehmola:

One of the aftermath effects of afrodoc's punchlines

Dude shouldn't have replied at all, if this was the lame response he could come up with.

grin grin grin I DEY TELL YOU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
SailorXY:
ohhhh BLOOD OF GAWD!!!
18 LIKES THIS HAS TO BE A RECORD IN SPORTS SECTION undecided

lol, na Afrodoc dey reign now o!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
coogar:

there's nothing to learn from a goat like you. i mean - you fail at everything including logic. vet doctors make more money than ordinary doctors. so you might have shot yourself in the foot while trying to expose your stupïdity to the world again.

that's because i already made hay while the sun was shining in my teenage years. when fools like you were in the bush chasing rodents, i was studying hard for medical exams so i would have loads of breathing space in my late 20s.

look at you now, you are almost 40 and you still live with your parents. performing abortion process on teenage girls in your area is about the only means of livelihood for you & your cohorts. now that jonathan has sacked you, then there's one more armed robber the police should be hoping to catch. grin

tapout fell from his mother's back as a child, he's been suffering from dementia ever since. i have been meaning to release the dossier gathered on you ever since i murked nyabingo's fake academic gown. the opportunity has finally availed itself......

afrodoc, stop lying to us you are a medical doctor. you were a truant in school. it was gathered you repeated each class in your secondary school & you were arrested in yaba area of lagos for exam malpractices. you spent 3 years in jail before a state governor pardoned you & the others caught.

no tertiary institution would take you then you were introduced into making traditional medicine. swear on your father's life you do not sell medicine on danfos & BRT buses. swear on your mother's life you don't use crooked tools to do abortion process for teenage girls in your area.

you came on NL lying to these innocent posters you are a doctor whereas you only peddle traditional medicine. don't you fücking have a conscience? why must you lie all the time to claim what you are not? oloshious fellow, 40 years of age and your life lacks magnitude & direction.

you are a disgrace to formal education!

may the souls of all the children you have aborted rise & haunt you. you think you would get away with the lives you have destroyed. you have destroyed wombs, murdered innocent children & you had the hutzpah to say dr coogar is nothing in life?

hahahaha - your punishment starts henceforth!
ok I SEE THAT'S A TIE OF LIKES THERE
CHAI SEE BLOOD EVERYWHERE
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 6:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
coogar has not yet registered a single post on this page 863.....this is so strange
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2014

as the coog combs the forest looking for another prey to tear apart....

dear lord, give the coog one more rodent to tear apart.

my guns are ready......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
Let's face it, Woodward is about 2 weeks away from hitting the Ron Vlaar bid button.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
SailorXY:
ok I SEE THAT'S A TIE OF LIKES THERE
CHAI SEE BLOOD EVERYWHERE

Are you sure real humans 'liked' the post? I suspect there are ghosts on nairaland, Ghost likers.

Ukwu!!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Keky: Let's face it, Woodward is about 2 weeks away from hitting the Ron Vlaar bid button.

And that would be who's fault? Woodward's or LVG's?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 7:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dadehmola:

And that would be who's fault? Woodward's or LVG's?
LVG
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skmoda360(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
Maximum of 3points will do tmao...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dessyguy(m): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2014

that will not be bad at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
lekkie073: coogar has not yet registered a single post on this page 863.....this is so strange
coogar:
my guns are ready......
coogar:
my guns are ready......
finally ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) ... (14437) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: miolad20(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.