Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,047 members, 7,925,306 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:26 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9068805 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (14305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
hahahaha

dayokanu & coogar discuss torres!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDyB1XE8scs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Keky: Let's face it, Woodward is about 2 weeks away from hitting the Ron Vlaar bid button.

Hmmm that wouldnt be funny.
I doubt if vlaar is pacy enough to fit into d high backline or comfortable enough wit d ball to cope with d tempo and closing down we will surely have to face this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
Keky: LVG

Hopefully, it won't get to that stage.

To be honest, this 3-man defensive setup still dey do me somehow sha. undecided

I just hope it works out
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dadehmola:

Hopefully, it won't get to that stage.

To be honest, this 3-man defensive setup till dey do me somehow sha. undecided

I just hope it works

Remember i suspected van gaal would go for it.
I dont like it personally cos its a home run or strike out formation. When it fails it fails woefully.
i suspect we will be on the wrong end of at least one brazil sized drubbing this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
dayokanu: i have to go & do the dishes before my wife returns from work

coogar: goodness gracious! run along before you infect me with your douchebaggery!

dayokanu, do you want more? cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
afrodoc:

I dont like it personally cos its a home run or strike out formation. When it fails it fails woefully.
i suspect we will be on the wrong end of at least one brazil sized drubbing this season

Baba, mesef dey fear oo...

I don make mouth to all my friends say this LVG era na the way forward. Any bad results, my own don be embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
afrodoc:

LvG uses also 4-3-3, so he switches to it when the default is not working. He's a tactical coach.

The problem he's going to face is lack of quality players in defence and midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dadehmola:

And that would be who's fault? Woodward's or LVG's?
WoodHead's fault ofcourse. That's his job.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitlad: 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
coogar: hahahaha

dayokanu & coogar discuss torres!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDyB1XE8scs

grin cheesy grin

Omo ake. . .

You nor get your balance right jo. You dress like gangsta, come dey speak like otondo. tongue undecided

You lied! Dayo would never admit he is wrong. No one ever admits they are wrong in this bloody section. Reason for the endless arguments.

LOL @ DaftBoard is perpetually drunk. grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
chrisley024: LvG uses also 4-3-3, so he switches to it when the default is not working. He's a tactical coach.
The problem he's going to face is lack of quality players in defence and midfield.

True, but will our players understand how to adapt to the switch of formation and carry out the instructions to d later considering that this new system is new to them.

Switching from 3-4-1-2 to 4-3-3 when we are chasing a game could be tricky.

Blind, Vidal, Rojo, Di Maria, Hummels, etc NADA! And no official word that we are done with our transfers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
codedguy1:

True, but will our players understand how to adapt to the switch of formation and carry out the instructions to d later considering that this new system is new to them.

Switching from 3-4-1-2 to 4-3-3 when we are chasing a game could be tricky.
Ofcourse that's one of the things they're learning during the training session, or you think they only jog? grin

Blind, Vidal, Rojo, Di Maria, Hummels, etc NADA! And no official word that we are done with our transfers.
I believe we'll still get player(s) before end of the transfer window but don't ask me who grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
Keky: Let's face it, Woodward is about 2 weeks away from hitting the Ron Vlaar bid button.

Woodward now buys players off his own volition!? Well what the heck, why did UTD even bother to sign LVG at all!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
RuuDie:

Woodward now buys players off his own volition!? Well what the heck, why did UTD even bother to sign LVG at all!

The woodward criticism is beginning to get out of hand. undecided

It still doesn't change the fact that he is clueless! (The look on his face is a story for another day cheesy)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
nitlad:

grin cheesy grin

Omo ake. . .

You nor get your balance right jo. You dress like gangsta, come dey speak like otondo. tongue undecided

You lied! Dayo would never admit he is wrong. No one ever admits they are wrong in this bloody section. Reason for the endless arguments.

LOL @ DaftBoard is perpetually drunk. grin cheesy grin

i was just testing my skills then.....that was way back in the summer of 2012 when the torres debate was rife. i didn't want to bore the audience out by going round in circles.

dayo didn't admit - he ran out of time. he needed to go & do the dishes before his wife returns. that is my way of saying he's a sissy.

only nateevs got compliments. i made sure i destroyed bluediva, ibime & the others on your thread. you should see the one i did for sagamite.

it was huge!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
coogar: i was just testing my skills then.....that was way back in the summer of 2012 when the torres debate was rife. i didn't want to bore the audience out by going round in circles.

dayo didn't admit - he ran out of time. he needed to go & do the dishes before his wife returns. that is my way of saying he's a sissy.

only nateevs got compliments. i made sure i destroyed bluediva, ibime & the others on your thread. you should see the one i did for sagamite.

it was huge!

Another manager Torres has failed now. Nateevs has even admitted Torres is a flop. This is a concluded argument
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
raumdeuter:
Another manager Torres has failed now. Nateevs has even admitted Torres is a flop. This is a concluded argument

a year after that video was made, torres won another golden boot in confed cup & scored 23 goals for chelsea grin

dayo, admit it....torres is gold!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
coogar:

a year after that video was made, torres won another golden boot in confed cup & scored 23 goals for chelsea grin

dayo, admit it....torres is gold!

Of course he is gold

45 league goals in his 4yrs there. No wonder Chelsea is buying more and more strikers and not factoring Torres into his plans
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
raumdeuter:

Of course he is gold

45 league goals in his 4yrs there. No wonder Chelsea is buying more and more strikers and not factoring Torres into his plans

barcelona have bought neymar & suarez, does that mean they don't factor messi in their plans? if torres is as useless as you make it, why are chelsea reluctant to sell him?

ancelotti didn't sell him, AVB didn't sell him, di matteo didn't sell him, jose mourinho is not selling. dayo, are you saying you know much more than these 4 top class managers?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
The Torres argument again.. don't you guys ever get tired??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 9:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nihilist: Welcome to ESPN Friday Fight Night people.

Afrodoc has won this card by KO

Can we get a new set of combatants in the ring?

I like a royal rumble between A40,Pataki,PietroRico, and Airbornelacer.

These mofos have some serious beef

LET THERE BE BLOOD!!!!!

Hahahaha I literally don't have time for banality today, I see the winking phaggot Pietro Rico is still throwing subliminals like heauxs on Twitter. Make I run go drink some scooches

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
coogar:

barcelona have bought neymar & suarez, does that mean they don't factor messi in their plans? if torres is as useless as you make it, why are chelsea reluctant to sell him?

ancelotti didn't sell him, AVB didn't sell him, di matteo didn't sell him, jose mourinho is not selling. dayo, are you saying you know much more than these 4 top class managers?

FOr there to be a sale there must be a buyer. No club would buy Torres, He is damaged goods.

Messi is number 1 on Barcelona team list, Torres would be lucky to get substitute appearance
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
raumdeuter:

FOr there to be a sale there must be a buyer. No club would buy Torres, He is damaged goods.

Messi is number 1 on Barcelona team list, Torres would be lucky to get substitute appearance

mourinho:
"During [his] period at the club he has had moments, some of them important moments,
He works hard for the team and brings things to the team. He is contracted and a good professional.

Yes, he's in my plans, Torres is a good player.
I keep saying the same - Fernando is not the kind of player that with half a chance, he scores a goal.

He's not the kind of guy that's going to score goal after goal. But the way he works, the way he moves, the work he contributes for the team... he is a player that I like, a player that the club respects and we are happy to have him next season, no problem."

-----------
-----------

dayo, i do not see anything remotely resembling damaged goods when jose was asked about torres' future at chelsea. it seems the club values him more than the nonsense we get to read on nairaland.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
coogar:

mourinho:
"During [his] period at the club he has had moments, some of them important moments,
He works hard for the team and brings things to the team. He is contracted and a good professional."

-----------
-----------

dayo, i do not see anything remotely resembling damaged goods when jose was asked about torres' future at chelsea. it seems the club values him more than the nonsense we get to read on nairaland.

We are stuck with Torres. No one else will take him off our hands with his outrageous wage demands, so Mourinho has to keep him motivated with these public votes of confidence.

Torres is deader than the dodo. He is so useless that a 40 year old Drogba is ahead of him in pecking order....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nihilist:
We are stuck with Torres. No one else will take him off our hands with his outrageous wage demands, so Mourinho has to keep him motivated with these public votes of confidence.

Torres is deader than the dodo. He is so useless that a 40 year old Drogba is ahead of him in pecking order....

what do you mean by no one else would take him off your hands? even bebe got taken from man utd & you are telling me spain's centre-forward would not be taken?

how many strikers have torres' resume in the world? torres isn't stuck, chelsea value his output which aren't necessarily goals but assists, key passes, chance creation, etc.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
coogar:

what do you mean by no one else would take him off your hands? even bebe got taken from man utd & you are telling me spain's centre-forward would not be taken?

how many strikers have torres' resume in the world? torres isn't stuck, chelsea value his output which aren't necessarily goals but assists, key passes, chance creation, etc.

Who will pay Torres wage demands?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
Nihilist:
Who will pay Torres wage demands?

which wage?
he would have to take a pay-cut if he's going to another club. he doesn't need to be told he's no longer what he used to be. age + wear & tear have caught up with him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
coogar:

which wage?
he would have to take a pay-cut if he's going to another club. he doesn't need to be told he's no longer what he used to be. age + wear & tear have caught up with him.

But he has no need to take a pay cut. Why should he take a pay cut? Especially because any club insane enough to go for him will have to offer a very drastic pay cut.

He does not represent any value for money.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
coogar:

which wage?

Why would this incredible striker need to take a pay cut. This striker you claimed isnt damaged good?

The only way Torres can leave Chelsea is if Chelsea agrees to continue paying his wages
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:07am On Aug 16, 2014
Nihilist:
But he has no need to take a pay cut. Why should he take a pay cut? Especially because any club insane enough to go for him will have to offer a very drastic pay cut.

He does not represent any value for money.

if he's told he's not wanted at chelsea, he would leave. if chelsea decides to stop starting him, he would leave. if he leaves, his agent would understand he must take a pay-cut. no club wit of find it difficult to ditch a player they don't want on their books.

raumdeuter:
Why would this incredible striker need to take a pay cut. This striker you claimed isnt damaged good?
The only way Torres can leave Chelsea is if Chelsea agrees to continue paying his wages

he's old now. is torres not 30 now?
of course, his wage would reduce.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:33am On Aug 16, 2014
Van Gaal on new arrivals this summer: “We Can Buy In 24 Hours”

#ISiddonDeyLook
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:30am On Aug 16, 2014
Louis van Gaal will not push the panic button in the transfer market – and insists United can bring in a new face in a day if and when they want to.

Since the double swoop of Herrera and Shjaw it has all gone quiet at Old Trafford.

But van Gaal insists that United can buy at the snap of a finger before the September 2 deadline.

“A player you can buy in 24 hours, believe me. That’s not a problem. I have said in press conferences already that I want to assess my team. I can only judge when I am the trainer and I transfer my philosophy. And I know how they perform my philosophy.

“So that’s what I am doing. Not only with the players that have trained and played football in the United States. But I gave these other players the chance of two weeks. I think that is honest. We have to wait and see."

United have been negotiating with Real Madrid about a possible deal for Ángel di María as well as trying to sign Sporting Lisbon’s left-back, Marcos Rojo.

When asked directly about Vidal in a move to United he replied ""I will discuss it with Ed Woodward, not you.

About United Position.
I am very confident. I am not nervous. Nine players injured and I am not nervous.”

[Source: M.E.N, Guardian]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:39am On Aug 16, 2014
^^^

Hope the over sabi posters who know more than the board members at Old Trafford can now shut up. Always looking for scapegoat in matters they are ignorant about. Woodward this Woodward that.

Drawing conclusions without having iota of the facts.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) (867) (868) ... (14305) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Princefame1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.