Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,958 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:35 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8968029 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8851) (8852) (8853) (8854) (8855) (8856) (8857) ... (14266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FergieRaww(m): 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
E be like say we go come for this Black Ronaldo or Greenwood oo smiley

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
chidexxy007:
Meanwhile be like Fred ready serve all his doubters serious L this season o me inclusive.

Big energy in that midfield tonight, he just needs to stop misplacing some of his passes.

He'll get.. Carrick should tutor him

See eh, we almost lost hope in him

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
odizeey:

CeeCee capitalcee cheesy

I have nothing against DDG, infact I like him. Even Pogba, look at the way pogba was tackling and putting his body in the line, thTs the player we have been asking for. If DDG continues in this form, he will always get praises.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lana1:
UCL finalists and semifinalists getting beat by a PE teacher. Hold me!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
patrickmuf:
Martial is not sharp at all, that should have been in the back of the net before the tackle...

Anyway, 1 goal to the good...Birthday present well received...Thank you Ole for not substituting him...

grin

OluwaMartial FC

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Oasis007:
Cavani sabi net o..... I am hoping to see him start a Match soon.

See as he hang that GK , bad man shocked

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
chrisley024:
That's what competition causes. See even Pogba dey respect himself

Thats what they fail to understand. Squaad depth bring about competition. Look at Shaw too.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. cheesy. Oh i see, there's so much you can do with Sorloth now. Just admit it, you were dumbfounded by this result. They were semifinalist last season, weren't they? He undid Guardiola, didn't he? So perhaps he could have come up with a nullifying force this time too. Besides are they not ontop of the bundesliga table, so perhaps you are understating the talent of this group. Besides he no be one day chick dey break out of egg? Perhaps they had the quality, you just were not looking. All the same great night to be a manchester fan. We are all still under the same banner.
patrickmuf:
Leipzig played really well until we called on superior fire power from the bench to kill the game...You can't discredit Nagelsmann off today's result...There's only so much you can do with the Sorloth's of the world...With much better players, Nagelsmann will do even better...

Let's rather savour our win and look forward to the games ahead...

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ravioli(m): 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Like play like play lingard has become unofficial man utd player.

And Utd are still in the market for a rw, a DM and a CB ..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
chidexxy007:
Meanwhile be like Fred ready serve all his doubters serious L this season o me inclusive.

Big energy in that midfield tonight, he just needs to stop misplacing some of his passes.

The kind energy wey my man dey show na suspect o... make e introduce Pogba and co to him chemist grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
chidexxy007:
some people here no go sleep well

draft outta the window grin grin

NNNNNNNooooooooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
elrony:

See as he hang that GK , bad man shocked

With his left. shocked

I was on my feet until I noticed that Rashford delayed his pass which put him on an offside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
benji93:
Plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. cheesy. Oh i see, there's so much you can do with Sorloth now. Just admit it, you were dumbfounded by this result. They were semifinalist last season, weren't they? He undid Guardiola, didn't he? So perhaps he could have come up with a nullifying force this time too. Besides are they not ontop of the bundesliga table, so perhaps you are understating the talent of this group. Besides he no be one day chick dey break out of egg? Perhaps they had the quality, you just were not looking. All the same great night to be a manchester fan. We are all still under the same banner.
Leipzig fell to PSG...It's Lyon that eliminated City no thanks to Sterling...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
airmark:

We have many not just one or two.

I hope you know that we won away from home today with 4 unreplied goals.
yeah yeah yeah
but I'm interested in the low budget Ozil

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
With this win, I believe our home form and whatever jinxed it is over... 30 match Winning streak at Old Trafford coming through cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Na Upamecano Rashidi comot like that??

As in the same Upamecano we are linked to

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ggmu. How I wish I had money to celebrate this win. 5-0. Sir.Dr. Rashford for prime minister

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Leyqute:

grin

OluwaMartial FC
Hehehe Baba as Martial dey play rubbish, I just tell myself say e don be for me because boys go come for me but then, my boy wasn't going to let me down...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
CapitalCee:

Thats what they fail to understand. Squaad depth bring about competition. Look at Shaw too.

His corner kicks, free kicks, even couples of pull out were top notch tonight. Competition is good jare. Who wan chop bench when someone is breathing close to your neck to take your place?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ravioli:

Utd bound, Brov..

£38.7 Mill
legit?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Oasis007:
Fred is always an unsung Hero...... Why?!

I was marvelled today with Fred. What a tank

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
You mean away to Krasnador? Na which league dem dey play for? I think say Uefa just add them to complete the 32 teams ooo. cheesy grin
airmark:

We have many not just one or two.

I hope you know that we won away from home today with 4 unreplied goals.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Playing head to head is not a fvckin yardstick for any shii
Cos same logic can be applied between OLE and Guardiola

Btw ...we have quality players and the squad is solid plus we totally got outplayed for the better part of the game

At least he's no more fixated to 4-2-3-1...I been think say na the only formation baba sabi be that

Meanwhile...Pochettino should keep warming up

Ain't nobody getting fooled by a soon to be short-lived joy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ravioli:
Like play like play lingard has become unofficial man utd player.

And Utd are still in the market for a rw, a DM and a CB ..

By next summer hopefully the following players should be gone;

Lingard
Jones
Rojo
Bailly
James
Fosu-Mensah
Andreas

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
FergieRaww:
E be like say we go come for this Black Ronaldo or Greenwood oo smiley
who we?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SyIvalord: 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
There was one silly Leipzig player that was running his mouth. He called Man Utd average and said they were not afraid of us. I am very glad we shut that fccker up.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ravioli:

He'll get.. Carrick should tutor him

See eh, we almost lost hope in him

@bolded, i swear...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Godx:
The man without tactics claims another victim. If I be spillo1 I for dey drag patrickmuf,nezzjnr and treblechamp anyhow.
Bros be calming down, i don dey like OGS small small. If he start to f**k up again, i resume the criticism sharperly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
adebayo201:

His corner kicks, free kicks, even couples of pull out were top notch tonight. Competition is good jare. Who wan chop bench when someone is breathing close to your neck to take your place?

My greatest happiness today is Pogba. Baba God na beg I de beg you. Let Pogba continue to have sense like this na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Godx:
The man without tactics claims another victim. If I be spillo1 I for dey drag patrickmuf,nezzjnr and treblechamp anyhow.
Bro be calming down, i don dey like OGS small small. If he start to f**k up again, i resume the criticism sharperly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Nezzjnr:
Na Upamecano Rashidi comot like that??

As in the same Upamecano we are linked to

Rashford don am bad thing. Baba shake am two different time. cheesy

He's really the MPV and MBE of tonight's game. I should have added MC too.

Generally, these players will go far if they're well managed. I'm still surprised we shouted foul when the draw was made. 6 points from two games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
LostMyZeal:
Playing head to head is not a fvckin yardstick for any shii
Cos same logic can be applied between OLE and Guardiola

Btw ...we have quality players and the squad is solid plus we totally got outplayed for the better part of the game

At least he's no more fixated to 4-2-3-1...I been think say na the only formation baba sabi be that

Meanwhile...Pochettino should keep warming up

Ain't nobody getting fooled by a soon to be short-lived joy
That's if he isn't poached by either real Madrid or Chelsea early.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8851) (8852) (8853) (8854) (8855) (8856) (8857) ... (14266) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.