Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8894908 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8866) (8867) (8868) (8869) (8870) (8871) (8872) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 9:46am On Oct 30, 2020
odizeey:

According to whoscored, Martial's defensive contribution is weak, that of mbappe is very weak.

Martial defensive contribution is non-existent.

Who needs whoscored to know that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2020
Karleb:

Martial defensive contribution is non-existent.

Who needs whoscored to know that?
Very weak and weak tells you something.

Non existent indeed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2020
eph12:

He would still be required to track his man(RB) 70% of the time, because there is the midfielders and attackers to distract Shaw and Fred/Tom.

In a 442, he plays as a striker. Only has business pressuring the CBs
Well, let's continue with the diamond formation...He can be drifting to the left...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:59am On Oct 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by buchi2104(m): 10:04am On Oct 30, 2020
plz any one with Manchester United whatsapp link
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:06am On Oct 30, 2020
buchi2104:
plz any one with Manchester United whatsapp link

Meet pastor elrony.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2020
Mrviktor:

What if dey use bissaka as the 3rd defender...

Bissaka... Lindelof.... Maguire.

Williams.. Pogba...mac... Fred....... Shaw

Rashford....Greenwood

Pogba goes out for Bruno...
Like we saw against lipzig.... He's lethal when he comes off d bench..
Bruno must start...I don't like seeing AWB close to our box, those his tackles scares me sometimes...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2020
Mrviktor:

Arsenal bus na highest..

Draw no favor us at all

Exactly...and they're very well organized

May the best trickster win
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 10:32am On Oct 30, 2020
Make he better for us so say other so-called big teams go dey pack the bus against us to get a draw, and rave about it, like Chelsea did some days ago. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2020
odizeey:

According to whoscored, Martial's defensive contribution is weak, that of mbappe is very weak.
If he is going to contribute to goals and assists like Mbappe, his defensive duties can be excused. But if he is going to be losing the ball 7 out of 10 times, he has to put up a shift to get the ball back. We both know Martial is not that strong on the ball. Mbappe already have 9 g+a in 5 apps. If Martial can give similar stats, he can be excused to save his energy for attacking runs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:38am On Oct 30, 2020
LostMyZeal:

Exactly...and they're very well organized

May the best trickster win
Which best trickster? You sure you are a man u fan?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

I fit pay post digger to dig out all the lamentations here when Martial was playing on the left wing.
Someone that will disappear for 30-45 minutes at a stretch as if he entered black hole.

At the same time people were lamenting about Rashford’s poor touch and tunnel vision and how easily our build up play broke down with him at CF.

Playing CF is not just about shooting and playing wing is not just about close control dribbling.

This is very absolutely true

We said move rash to the left and move martial to CF

That was OLE's time as caretaker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2020
eph12:

Which best trickster? You sure you are a man u fan?

Oga...First..I am a football Lover

Then a fvckin realist before I'm a MUFC fan

Capische
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2020
eph12:

If he is going to contribute to goals and assists like Mbappe, his defensive duties can be excused. But if he is going to be losing the ball 7 out of 10 times, he has to put up a shift to get the ball back. We both know Martial is not that strong on the ball. Mbappe already have 9 g+a in 5 apps. If Martial can give similar stats, he can be excused to save his energy for attacking runs
Yes. He should perform up front.

For me, even if he's dropping maldini style defending and not delivering up front with goals and/or assists, I won't rate him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2020
Man Utd Goals Against RBL

21': Open play build-up.

74': Counter-attack.

78': transition/pressing.

84': transition/counter-attack.

92': open play build-up.

"Manchester United only score from counters"

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

He has done okay over the last 2 games. If they don’t trust him at RB it’s better he goes to the bench rather than going to CB to cause real trouble.
It is not compulsory that he plays.

Lol. I prefer he just stays back full time....

Cus when dey get to that wing and nobody is close to him. D conclusions is it's either he wins corner or passes back..

Someone needs to help him big time.

I don't see D reason why we have Phill Neville on our coaching team and he's not improving D full back..
It's wrong..

Nobody trust bissaka to cross a good enough ball..

Worst na when Aaron and James dey play dat wing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2020
JayKayMaybachz:
Man Utd Goals Against RBL

21': Open play build-up.

74': Counter-attack.

78': transition/pressing.

84': transition/counter-attack.

92': open play build-up.

"Manchester United only score from counters"

grin
Leipzig outplayed us grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2020
KingAlabi:
grin Leipzig outplayed us grin
Naso brotherly..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2020
Uniquisite:

Phil Neville?

Yup..
U no dey see am for bench sometimes.?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2020
odizeey:

Yes. He should perform up front.

For me, even if he's dropping maldini style defending and not delivering up front with goals and/or assists, I won't rate him.
True

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2020
Mrviktor:

Lol. I prefer he just stays back full time....

Cus when dey get to that wing and nobody is close to him. D conclusions is it's either he wins corner or passes back..

Someone needs to help him big time.

[b]I don't see D reason why we have Phill Neville on our coaching team and he's not improving D full back..
[/b]It's wrong..

Nobody trust bissaka to cross a good enough ball..

Worst na when Aaron and James dey play dat wing.

Phil Neville is not on the coaching team. He is the current coach of the England Women's Team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2020
Mrviktor:

Yup..
U no dey see am for bench sometimes.?

That is Kieran McKenna not Phil Neville.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2020
LostMyZeal:

Oga...First..I am a football Lover

Then a fvckin realist before I'm a MUFC fan

Capische
Lost my zeal cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
afrodoc2:

That is Kieran McKenna not Phil Neville.

Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
BARAJ92:
Fred need to rest.

Very true, but OGS's comments about him makes it seem he'll start the next match.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Leyqute:

Agreed.

If Arsenal plays conservatively we’ll need to break them down. And then change personnel to defend the lead as the match goes to an end.

Should Pogba start?

Definitely. Arsenal's midfield isn't mobile enough to cause him problems, rather he'll cause them problems lol

Arsenal relies on their wing players to do anything meaningful, else it's park the bus.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Very true, but OGS's comments about him makes it seem he'll start the next match.

You’re taking what OGS says in pressers seriously? grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
Leyqute:

You’re taking what OGS says in pressers seriously? grin grin grin

My Bad.. that man is unpredictable cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Zlatan is mad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
GloryIsaac:

Definitely. Arsenal's midfield isn't mobile enough to cause him problems, rather he'll cause them problems lol

Arsenal relies on their wing players to do anything meaningful, else it's park the bus.

Partey is in Arsenal midfield now. Its now mobile
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
CapitalCee:

Partey is in Arsenal midfield now. Its now mobile

He'll be busy chasing Bruno around. Definitely can't handle Bruno + Pogba at the same time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8866) (8867) (8868) (8869) (8870) (8871) (8872) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Prectega(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.