Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8895453 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8982) (8983) (8984) (8985) (8986) (8987) (8988) ... (14225) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Best LWs in EPL
My Ranking
1. Mane
2. Sterling
3. Son
4. Rashford
5. Pulisic
6. Zaha
7. Grealish
8. Jota
9. Richarlison
10. Harvey Banes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Best LWs in EPL
My Ranking
1. Mane
2. Sterling
3. Son
4. Rashford
5. Pulisic
6. Zaha
7. Grealish
8. Jota
9. Richarlison
10. Harvey Banes

Sterling is a really underated player.. Even the English Media don't hype him used like they do with other English players

Was surprised to see someone list Richarlison as a better LW than Sterling
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
thorrvik55:

Sterling is a really underated player.. Even the English Media don't hype him used like they do with other English players

we were taking about consistency. Sterling no be person way u just trust, he has had 3 great seasons though and is still young
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
thorrvik55:

Nope sir

Have you forgotten that Sterling was once a sensation in Liverpool, before he moved to City?

He's not underrated. He's just inconsistent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by schurley(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=BlueAngel444 post=96184916]thank God Ronaldo moved to la liga if not, that's how pipo would have thought what Messi is doing nobody can do it[/Quote]

I tell you bro, Ronaldo too had a taste of Laliga goodies which Messi have been enjoying for long to the fullest, imagine scoring over 300 goals after turning 30, Laliga issay osho free cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by schurley(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
benji93:
Be specific man. Goal to game or Goal to minutes played. Also please if you want to talk about goal to anything, it should be for the entire period they competed in the same league.

According to their goal per minutes, Ronaldo outscored Messi both Laliga and Cl competition for the entire 9 years in spent in the Canaan land (flowing with milk and honey) cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by schurley(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
benji93:
Yes, your head dey there. cheesy grin. Ronaldo has a slightly better goal to game ratio. Now, look at the assists. Don't ignore it.

Here you go boss cool cool cool

UCL

Ronaldo

Games 101
Goals 105
Assists. 27

Messi

Games. 92
Goals. 83
Assists. 20

Anything more tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by schurley(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Best LWs in EPL
My Ranking
1. Mane
2. Sterling
3. Son
4. Rashford
5. Pulisic
6. Zaha
7. Grealish
8. Jota
9. Richarlison
10. Harvey Banes

As a coach, if you being offered the chance to sig just to two players from the options above, who and who would it be?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
schurley:

As a coach, if you being offered the chance to sig just to two players from the options above, who and who would it be?

Although the question wasn't meant for me.

Son and Mane.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
schurley:

Mane (or Son) and Pulisic (wouldn't want to have two 28year old wingers)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
Gealish better pass Sancho..

No long cap.

Ice watched England last 3 games. Nd almost all Aston Villa matches..

That boy is good on the ball.

Sancho is hit nd miss

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Mane (or Son) and Pulisic (wouldn't want to have two 28year old wingers)
I will pick 28 years old mane or son ahead of pulisic who is always getting injured.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mrviktor:

No long cap.

Sancho is hit nd miss
Iceland have been very bad though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
dammywapes:
I will pick 28 years old mane or son ahead of pulisic who is always getting injured.
always getting injured undecided as pa Rashford doesn't get injured or players don't suffer injuries. Pulisic recovers quicker than most players

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mrviktor:

No long cap.

Sancho is hit nd miss
but has e dey now na Rashford Grealish go bench for that LW so
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Doney eating bench home and away. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sulele04(m): 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
Melvyn11:

[s]
All Messi does in the Champions league is stat pad in the group stage and Round of 16. His goal record from the quarter final to final stage is poverty stricken so I am not surprised.[/s]
didirin undecided.
tell your strikers to also pad stats.
firstly tell luka jovic the 60m alagolo to pad stats since it is easy like bread and beans, imagine 21 appearance 2 goals against eibarr huesca.
alsn despite benzema playing more games and no cr7 to steal his shine, messi still scored more goals than that F1 F9 player, one is striker and one is an attacking midfielders.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sulele04:

[s] didirin undecided.
tell your strikers to also pad stats.
firstly tell luka jovic the 60m alagolo to pad stats since it is easy like bread and beans, imagine 21 appearance 2 goals against eibarr huesca.
alsn despite benzema playing more games and no cr7 to steal his shine, messi still scored more goals than that F1 F9 player, one is striker and one is an attacking midfielders. [/s]
K
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
Oh my oh my, what kind of bullshit stat is this? Very disingenuous. cheesy Earlier you put forward a stat that considered 476 and 438 games for Messi and Ronaldo repsectively, but now you carefully selected 101 games to create a semblance of a higher number of assists. cheesy grin.You no go take laugh kill me. Let me help you out. In the number of games mentioned above they had 176 and 119 assists respectively. I'll let you do the ratio yourself. cheesy grin. Wetin pain me pass be say you no get shame to post that stat.Ah. cheesy. You no try at all. Sorry for going through all the trouble of carefully selecting that stat. cheesy
schurley:

Here you go boss cool cool cool

UCL

Ronaldo

Games 101
Goals 105
Assists. 27

Messi

Games. 92
Goals. 83
Assists. 20

Anything more tongue

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sulele04(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
BlueAngel444:
[s]Messi did not boss ONE world cup.

There is NO world cup campaign that I would say o yes that year ah Messi was unlucky, even when he had Di Maria controlling and bossing the midfield and dragging Argentina, Messi would be misbehaving. The whole idea of having iniesta and Xavi was so in his vein.

No body should say that squad was weak. Even Germany found it difficult to bang them goals like they did Brazil

We talk about players that boss world cups or we mention some world cups, na mistake person go mention messi name. But players like Modric, Hazard, James Rodriguez, Muller, Xavi/iniesta, Zidane, Ronaldo, Kante[/s]
you mean you understand football more than fifa that gave messi best player of the world-cup tournament in 2015 shocked undecided, clap for yourself.
nairaland pangolo football analyst grin.
messi does not perform in w.cup but it is cr7 that is usually beaten mercilessly out of w.cup in r16 that performs.
JOKE OF THE YEAR.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
Foden is such a joy to watch...No time for ball romance, just business...

Meanwhile, England should be in contention for the Euros, mad team they've got but I trust Southgate to ensure everything goes south for them...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Who see Daniel James goal jare

Make im dey bang those beauties for United Na angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
odizeey:
I wonder what those who said Lekki Massacre was a plot have to say now.

grin grin grin

What else u wan hear.

They are waiting for Fashola to bring his own report.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 1:10am On Nov 19, 2020
patrickmuf:
Iceland have been very bad though.

Even against Belgium he was amazing.
And Ireland
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:13am On Nov 19, 2020
chidexxy007:

grin grin grin

What else u wan hear.

They are waiting for Fashola to bring his own report.
AHH. Detective Fash. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 5:38am On Nov 19, 2020
Sulele04:

you mean you understand football more than fifa that gave messi best player of the world-cup tournament in 2015 shocked undecided, clap for yourself.
nairaland pangolo football analyst grin.
messi does not perform in w.cup but it is cr7 that is usually beaten mercilessly out of w.cup in r16 that performs.
JOKE OF THE YEAR.
Yes, obviously more than you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 6:06am On Nov 19, 2020
thorrvik55:

sterling is overatted.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 6:14am On Nov 19, 2020
BlueAngel444:
but has e dey now na Rashford Grealish go bench for that LW so
Even southgate is beginning to c d ineffectiveness of dat useless Rashford. Jack Grealish calmness on d ball is bringing a different dimension to England team.He is going to b regular in South gate first team

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 6:31am On Nov 19, 2020
schurley:

Mane n Grealish

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2020
engrelvis:
Mane n Grealish
Mane and Son because they are far more effective (Talking about numbers and the fact that they can play anywhere across the front line without a drop in quality)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2020
Dan James pull out game for Wales is magnificent..

Both on left and right flank.. I don't know why he can't cross when it comes to club game..

And we have tall strikers.
Greenwood nd Rashford are y'all enough oh..
Add matic nd mactominay in there too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2020
Mrviktor:
Dan James pull out game for Wales is magnificent..

Both on left and right flank.. I don't know why he can't cross when it comes to club game..

And we have tall strikers.
Greenwood nd Rashford are y'all enough oh..
Add matic nd mactominay in there too

Greenwood and rashford are tall to some extent, but do they have jump power and can they nod effectively

(1) (2) (3) ... (8982) (8983) (8984) (8985) (8986) (8987) (8988) ... (14225) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: engrelvis(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.