Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:57 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8939706 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9893) (9894) (9895) (9896) (9897) (9898) (9899) ... (14249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lewandowski’s injury cost Bayern Munich.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
Illimitable:

It’s not a comeback.....

If you are listing a whole 90 minutes of football as a comeback game then we need to address the schools you passed through.

What happened on Sunday was a comeback. PSG game isn’t a comeback. United scored the first 2 goals in that particular game. How is it a come back?

Ok

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
It is just better to keep quiet when you don't understand something.

From giggs was hired and sacked, to comebacks.

Has nobody ever told you that the 1st leg of a 2 legged match is half time, that's why it is aggregated?

Na wa!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
I guess Liverpool 4:0 win over Barca isnt a comeback grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
KingAlabi:

Ok

Just because something is on the internet makes it right? What’s to say it wasn’t written by someone with the same IQ points as you? cheesy

KingAlabi:
It is just better to keep quiet when you don't understand something.

From giggs was hired and sacked, to comebacks.

Has nobody ever told you that the 1st leg of a 2 legged match is half time, that's why it is aggregated?

Na wa!!!!

Then you qualify it appropriately by calling it a
2nd leg comeback
and that makes it different from a classic comeback.

Why is English language such an arduous task for you? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Oh you receive the mail, very nice....
Dablord is here to stay and I'm not shy about it.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
This one na werey oh grin grin

Abeg win dey different from win by shot outside the box ? cheesy

I said comeback, now na 2nd leg comeback and classic comeback.

Soon e go be obutamenta comeback.

Na me fvck up, it is hard impossible to correct an ignoramus grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
KingAlabi:
This one na werey oh grin grin

Abeg win dey different from win by shot outside the box ? cheesy

I said comeback, now na 2nd leg comeback and classic comeback.

Soon e go be obutamenta comeback.

Na me fvck up, it is hard impossible to correct an ignoramus grin

Illiteracy is a disease.

So the analogy you could come up with is a shot outside the box compared to the one scored within?

If you have any common sense, none of the Mourinho examples I listed had a 2nd leg fixture. Everything was decided within 90 minutes.

When you couldn’t find a similar result for Ole against a big team, you ran to the internet to bring out a tie(2 legs) as a comparison.

You need to start taking proteins and cod liver oil to help your deductive reasoning.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
Illimitable:

Just because something is on the internet makes it right? What’s to say it wasn’t written by someone with the same IQ points as you?

I take that as a compliment

Only God knows your IQ points cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
KingAlabi:

I take that as a compliment

Only God knows your IQ points cheesy

Yet, you are getting cannibalized with your Neptune temperature IQ. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
Illimitable:

Illiteracy is a disease.

So the analogy you could come up with is a shot outside the box compared to the one scored within?

If you have any common sense, none of the Mourinho examples I listed had a 2nd leg fixture. Everything was decided within 90 minutes.

When you couldn’t find a similar result for Ole against a big team, you ran to the internet to bring out a tie(2 legs) as a comparison.

You need to start taking proteins and cod liver oil to help your deductive reasoning.
Oga, is it a comeback? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
Illimitable:

Yet, you are getting cannibalized with your Neptune temperature IQ. grin
Is it a comeback cheesy

Or icecold comeback ?? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
KingAlabi:
I guess Liverpool 4:0 win over Barca isnt a comeback grin

90 minutes is totally different from 180 minutes, your argument is flawed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
grin grin grin

This guy always gives me a good laugh with his cluelessness. grin grin

Taking over from bikeman gradually cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
BARAJ92:
A 2-1 loss away from home, then winning the home leg 1-0 is that a comeback. 1

Alabi is an illiterate.

They are the same dorks that claimed City won the treble in 2019 when we all know the treble = PL + UCL + FA cup.

People like Alabi always change the definition of terms to fit their sordid narratives.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
BARAJ92:
A 2-1 loss away from home, then winning the home leg 1-0 is that a comeback. 1
Are you asking or telling? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Illimitable:

Alabi is an illiterate.

They are the same dorks that claimed City won the treble in 2019 when we all know the treble = PL + UCL + FA cup.

People like Alabi always change the definition of terms to fit their sordid narratives.

Our literate that always gets ignored and spanked here on a constant, tell me is Liverpool a comeback? Or omotola comeback? cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
KingAlabi. I heard tomorrow is your own Champions League match.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
Illimitable:

Alabi is an illiterate.

Everything na cruise, he knows the truth.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
BikeMan:
Nah you heard wrong, na Yoruba league I get.

I heard you just won the " enter semifinals" trophy.

How the celebration dey go cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
KingAlabi:

Our literate that always gets ignored and spanked here on a constant, tell me is Liverpool a comeback? Or omotola comeback? cheesy grin

Ignored and spanked? By whom?

The average IQ of the regular posters on this thread is lower than 20.

Zero deductive reasoning. I called you out and listed Mourinho’s comebacks in game that ended in 90 minutes and the only comparison you could find is a game of 2 legs?

Don’t you have a kid brother that can tell you that your head is not correct? At least find a comparable game instead of your false equivalency.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Illimitable:

Ignored and spanked? By whom?

The average IQ of the regular posters on this thread is lower than 20.

Zero deductive reasoning. I called you out and listed Mourinho’s comebacks in game that ended in 90 minutes and the only comparison you could find is a game of 2 legs?

Don’t you have a kid brother that can tell you that your head is not correct? At least find a comparable game instead of your false equivalency.

Anytime you result to insults, the matter enter you, stopped being so predictable. cheesy

0 cents for educating you. angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
BARAJ92:
Define a comeback ? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
BARAJ92:

I doubt he knows.

Alabi wrote WAEC 16 times until a neighbor impersonated him to pass the exams.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
KingAlabi:

Anytime you result to insults, the matter enter you, stopped being so predictable. cheesy

0 cents for educating you. angry

Saying you don’t have common sense isn’t an insult - it’s a fact. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
Illimitable:

I doubt he knows.

Alabi wrote WAEC 16 times until a neighbor impersonated him to pass the exams.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
Illimitable:

Saying you don’t have common sense isn’t an insult - it’s a fact. cheesy
You with the common sense, define a comeback?

Lemme watch your ignorance emerge. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
KingAlabi:

Define a comeback ? cheesy
Leave that lane, you know the one that is being referred to.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
BARAJ92:
Leave that lane, you know the one that is being referred to.
No turn amala, what you posted isn't a comeback.
But PSG vs United was a comeback, if you still disagree, please define a comeback?

If you no get answer, go and learn.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Illimitable running to do his assignment like my little nephew grin grin grin

Things I love to see.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SideshowBob: 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
BikeMan:
You've been saying this same thing over and over again. Ajax was in the Champions league semi-finals in 2019. Lyon and Leipzig were in the semis last year so I don't know the fuss about this. You are making it seem as if success has so far eluded your team in the champions league that any movement would call for a celebration bigger than when a kidnapper successfully gets his ransome.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
KingAlabi:
Illimitable running to do his assignment like my little nephew grin grin grin

Things I love to see.

Instead of these mental gymnastics you have cornered yourself into, you can actually use the Spurs example on Sunday as a crutch in your frail argument.

Stop disgracing your school. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9893) (9894) (9895) (9896) (9897) (9898) (9899) ... (14249) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: toylaw, odizeey(m), eph12(m), kingofcasting(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.